Today 09:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinfeather View Post
(Open to anyone )

Suntail wandered around the edge of the group of Shadowclan cats a bit gloomily. She didn't know why she agreed to come to this moons gathering. The she-cat sat down, giving one of her golden brown shoulders a lick.

Northwing paced around the gathering excitedly, her deep blue eyes sparkling with excitement. It had been so long since she attended a gathering with her clan! She glanced around, wondering if Twistedbreeze was here. She didn't remember exactly which cats were chosen for the gathering by Russetstar. Northwing was always a bit scatter brained.
Rabbitpaw scanned her clan mates, looking for someone to talk to. They all seemed occupied, and they most certainly didn't want to talk to her. She sighed, her tail drooping and falling between her legs. Her ears tilted slightly as she dragged her tan paws through the dirt. Her normally tan paws turned slowly brown, and her eyes seemed almost deprived of color. Originally, Rabbitpaw had been more than excited to come to the gathering. But now? She would do anything to be back at home in her nest, a rabbit resting in her stomach. She was a typical WindClan cat- fast, trusting and moody. She was nice...most of the time. But unlike most of her clanmates, she had a sharp and mean temper. She spotted Suntail to her right, and thought, finally! Someone who feels my pain. But then, she quickly realized that the cat was much older and probably didn't want to be bothered by an apprentice. She slowly padded towards the she-cat, and eventually reached a few tail-lengths away from her. Staring at her paws, Rabbitpaw managed to mew, "Oh, uh, hey.I-I'm Rabbitpaw," Before stepping away from the older cat.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM
chirps

@Empress of Evil

Picking her way through crowd, eyes scanning the cats milling about around her for a specific young apprentice, Larkflight murmured a hello to each familiar face she passed. Finally spotting the RiverClan apprentice, her eyes lit up and she quickened her pace towards him. "Brackenpaw!" she called, dipping her head to her apprentice as she neared him. This was his first Gathering, so Larkflight was sure that he might be a bit overwhelmed. Of course, it was part of Clan life, and now that the evil era was over the RiverClan warrior sincerely hoped that they would return to them at the regular full moon times. It was good for new apprentices to experience the Gathering; a time of peace between all Clans, where they could relax and let the border lines get just a tad bit smudged.

Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she sat down off to Brackenpaw's side, studying his expression with a curious gaze. "How do you like the Gathering so far? It was always a lot of cats, but now with SkyClan in the mix there's even more!" she exclaimed, taking a moment to look around and pick out all the unfamiliar cats. She spotted Ashenpaw, a young SkyClan apprentice she had fought alongside during the liberation of the Clans, and a few others she'd seen in battle as well. A small smile rested on her face as she returned her gaze to Brackenpaw, patiently awaiting her apprentices' answer.
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:44 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Empress of Evil

Picking her way through crowd, eyes scanning the cats milling about around her for a specific young apprentice, Larkflight murmured a hello to each familiar face she passed. Finally spotting the RiverClan apprentice, her eyes lit up and she quickened her pace towards him. "Brackenpaw!" she called, dipping her head to her apprentice as she neared him. This was his first Gathering, so Larkflight was sure that he might be a bit overwhelmed. Of course, it was part of Clan life, and now that the evil era was over the RiverClan warrior sincerely hoped that they would return to them at the regular full moon times. It was good for new apprentices to experience the Gathering; a time of peace between all Clans, where they could relax and let the border lines get just a tad bit smudged.

Snapping her thoughts back to the present, she sat down off to Brackenpaw's side, studying his expression with a curious gaze. "How do you like the Gathering so far? It was always a lot of cats, but now with SkyClan in the mix there's even more!" she exclaimed, taking a moment to look around and pick out all the unfamiliar cats. She spotted Ashenpaw, a young SkyClan apprentice she had fought alongside during the liberation of the Clans, and a few others she'd seen in battle as well. A small smile rested on her face as she returned her gaze to Brackenpaw, patiently awaiting her apprentices' answer.
Brackenpaw padded past unfamiliar faces. He wasn't used to being in such a big crowd of cats. He had already thought that RiverClan was quite big, and with the edition of FOUR other clans, he felt quite overwhelmed. Suddenly, Brackenpaw stopped in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice. Looking around, he spotted his mentor, Larkflight, rushing towards him. Finally someone I know!, Brackenpaw thought. He had hardly seen anyone else from his clan. Ok, well he had seen quite a few RiverClan cats but none of them he was well acquainted with. Brackenpaw wasn't well liked, nor well known in the clan, being half-clan, not many cats liked him so he didn't have many friends. If he ever managed to make a friend he thought himself to be very fortunate.

"Well, there's certainly a lot of cats", Brackenpaw started, looking around at all the cats. They were quite quiet now, as Russetstar had started to speak. "I-I'm just not used to this. There are so many unfamiliar faces, you're about the first familiar face that i've seen", Brackenpaw said in a hushed tone. His first gathering certainly wasn't a dream, but it wasn't a nightmare either. It would probably take him a few more gatherings for him to get used to. The gathering was different from what he had expected, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he just wasn't used to being so close to the other clans, and not having a fight or something. Because it appeared to him that each time someone from a certain clan saw a cat from another clan, it resulted in a fight.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 19th, 2017, 02:41 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Brackenpaw padded past unfamiliar faces. He wasn't used to being in such a big crowd of cats. He had already thought that RiverClan was quite big, and with the edition of FOUR other clans, he felt quite overwhelmed. Suddenly, Brackenpaw stopped in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice. Looking around, he spotted his mentor, Larkflight, rushing towards him. Finally someone I know!, Brackenpaw thought. He had hardly seen anyone else from his clan. Ok, well he had seen quite a few RiverClan cats but none of them he was well acquainted with. Brackenpaw wasn't well liked, nor well known in the clan, being half-clan, not many cats liked him so he didn't have many friends. If he ever managed to make a friend he thought himself to be very fortunate.

"Well, there's certainly a lot of cats", Brackenpaw started, looking around at all the cats. They were quite quiet now, as Russetstar had started to speak. "I-I'm just not used to this. There are so many unfamiliar faces, you're about the first familiar face that i've seen", Brackenpaw said in a hushed tone. His first gathering certainly wasn't a dream, but it wasn't a nightmare either. It would probably take him a few more gatherings for him to get used to. The gathering was different from what he had expected, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he just wasn't used to being so close to the other clans, and not having a fight or something. Because it appeared to him that each time someone from a certain clan saw a cat from another clan, it resulted in a fight.
Larkflight felt her heart swell; in the short time she'd known Brackenpaw, she'd taken a liking to the young tom, and since her former apprentice Kestrelstep had died just days after being named a new warrior, she vowed to strive to be the best mentor the young tom had. Of course, she knew about his being half-Clan, and although Larkflight was considered one of the most loyal RiverClan warriors, she had her own secrets, and knew not to judge the young tom for something that was simply out of his control. As she reflected on her own secret - having a kit that was now being raised in ThunderClan, and the other two in the Syndicate - she wondered if Sorrelpaw felt this way, the way Brackenpaw did; on the outside, nervous... She blinked and forced the nostalgic look off her face, smiling down at her apprentice.

Seeing him look a bit uneasy, it reminded her of her first Gathering by the ocean, moons ago; it too had frightened her. All four Clans together, and no one was lifting a claw? No snarling threats or raised hackles? It was certainly something to take in. Comfortingly, the RiverClan she-cat touched Brackenpaw's shoulder with the top of her tail, nodding silently as he spoke. "It's definitely a lot to take in. You're doing well though. Remember, the biggest part of the Gathering is that it's a time of peace amongst the Clans. While we still have borders, it is the one time where we can come together and not worry about getting our ears ripped off," she purred, knowing that back when she was an apprentice she'd had a few tussles with the other apprentices herself. "Have you met any of the apprentices from other Clans? Sometimes it's good to go beyond RiverClan's borders - for the Gathering, that is."
Old January 19th, 2017, 08:46 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
Talostrike gave Forgottenmemory a confused look. Since Shadowclan had all arrived together, he assumed that she wouldn't have missed anything that Talonstrike knew from the current gather. "Well, nothing that I would know," he said. The spotted and striped warrior looked at the black spotted she-cat. He wasn't sure what to say to her. The two had a conversation before, but that didn't help with his awkwardness. Talonstrike opened his mouth to say something stupid or basic, but was interrupted by another cat.

As soon as he heard his name get called he knew who the cat was that bounded up to him. "Tawnypetal," he said her name quietly and then flattened his ears as she hopped. He like the she-cat since she was one of his few friends, but he could never get use to her boundless energy. Talonstrike dislikes overly hyper cats yet Tawnypetal had been his apprentice and he had accepted her for her kit-like personality, even if she wasn't his ideal company. "I know, I was here," Talonstrike said when Tawnypetal told him about Russetstar. He looked at the male leader when Tawnypetal said that she hoped he wasn't like Bucknight. "I doubt it," he muttered, unimpressed by Russetstar. "The gathering is fine..." it was clear he didn't like the gathering, but it wasn't like he hated it so he always attended.
The molly didn't seem to notice his... bothered reaction by her boundless energy, though she never seemed to notice anyway. Of course, even if he was bothered by it, he never brought it up. Instead he seemed to just put up with her and allowed her to be his company sometimes. The warrior always tried to make time for her former mentor, not only was she one of his few friends but he was also her closest friend, not to mention she had a bit of a crush on him.

"Oh... right," Tawnypetal blushed in embarrassment when the tom informed her that he had been here. Of course he was! She silently scolded herself. She noticed his look of unimpressed when he laid his gaze onto Russetstar. Tawnypetal herself thought that he looked handsome, though not in the way that should would moon over him. No, if she were to moon over someone it would be Talonstrike... even if he never seemed to notice her in that way.

A frown formed on the cat's maw as he stated the gathering was fine, but even she could tell that he wasn't enjoying it. "We really should go around and meet some new people!" Tawnypetal suddenly suggested. "It's been about time that you start to socialize around other cats, and it's not we're at war with any of the clans anyway. Please," the cream color warrior blinked her blue orbs innocently at him as she tried to get him to socialize with the other cats at the gathering.

"We can get to know some people - I'm not saying be friends with them, but just talk to them. How do you think people feel about you when you don't bother with anyone? You've got to try!" She was aware that becoming Halestar's deputy was on his mind and knew that if he never bothered with the other clans or really even his own clanmates than he would never become deputy of Shadowclan. And she wanted him to get the role if it was what he really wanted. "What's the worse that could happen?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:56 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Soaringpaw chuckled dryly. "You don't have to do anything. It's already arranged. The only thing we need is friendship. As far as Ashstar and the rest of the clan knows, we're rogues deciding to settle down"
Quote:
He smiled at the she-cat. "It's allowed. But if anyone asks you, I'm a rogue. Not a skyclanner"
Goldenpaw thought for a moment, I do wonder why he would want to leave his clan..... But if Lightpaw accepts him so do I. Speaking of her, why is she so gooey-eyed over that Tom? I mean, just because he might join Thunderclan doesn't make it ok! What if he doesn't join, what if Lightpaw still loves him! Would she break the code! The Molly was panicking now, "What if your clan-mates recognise you at a gathering! What excuses will you say to just disappear from Skyclan?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
( I just realized I called Blackblaze a tom. Is Blackblaze a girl or boy?)

Silversun tried to put on a fake happy face. "I'm fine. What's been happening with your family lately?" Silversun licked her paw again.
(@MooBaby171 *bumps*)
Red Rose~My meat-eating flower pet.
Dark Rose~My Rose sister
If you want to be in my fam please PM me!
Feed my dragons!
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:05 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Soaringpaw chuckled dryly. "You don't have to do anything. It's already arranged. The only thing we need is friendship. As far as Ashstar and the rest of the clan knows, we're rogues deciding to settle down"
Quote:
He smiled at the she-cat. "It's allowed. But if anyone asks you, I'm a rogue. Not a skyclanner"
Lightpaw narrowed her eyes. All of this... it was confusing, but at the same time, made perfect sense. He's worried he won't be accepted if everyone knows he's from a different Clan. Saying he's just a loner will make others feel more comfortable with him. Still... "But..." She looked back up at Soaringpaw. "Why wouldn't you want to let everyone know where you're really from? It's not like Ashstar will reject you; after all, you did save all of our lives."

Lightpaw found herself glancing around constantly to see if anyone else could hear their conversation. Based on what Soaringpaw was saying, it wasn't ment for all ears, and the last thing they needed was some other cat misinterpreting what they were saying. Accusations will be thrown, suspicions will arise, and no good could come from it. She perked her own ears and sharpened her senses, so she'd be aware if someone tried to sneak up on them. At one point, her gaze flashed to Goldenpaw, and she sent her a questioning gaze. What in StarClan is really going on?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:11 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

(Really sorry @TehDerpyShoelace )

Blizzardfoot sat elegantly in the midst of the gathering. All around her, there was the buzzing of voices. A friendly chat here, a group of cheerful voices here. She supposed that all the felines were happy that the ‘Evil Era’ had come to a closure, and the normal leaders had regained their rightful positions. She herself was glad that Russetstar had taken control of RiverClan; he seemed like an excellent choice for leadership.

She was distracted. Not only by the droning murmuring of voices, but also because of something completely irrelevant to that. Pineshadow. How long has it been since the molly saw him? Moons, perhaps? It had been a while. Their meetings had become so infrequent and distant that she could hardly stand it.

She moved onto her paws in a graceful manner, turning her blue gaze upon the crowd in curiosity. He's probably at the gathering; most cats are. But where is he?

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Larkflight felt her heart swell; in the short time she'd known Brackenpaw, she'd taken a liking to the young tom, and since her former apprentice Kestrelstep had died just days after being named a new warrior, she vowed to strive to be the best mentor the young tom had. Of course, she knew about his being half-Clan, and although Larkflight was considered one of the most loyal RiverClan warriors, she had her own secrets, and knew not to judge the young tom for something that was simply out of his control. As she reflected on her own secret - having a kit that was now being raised in ThunderClan, and the other two in the Syndicate - she wondered if Sorrelpaw felt this way, the way Brackenpaw did; on the outside, nervous... She blinked and forced the nostalgic look off her face, smiling down at her apprentice.

Seeing him look a bit uneasy, it reminded her of her first Gathering by the ocean, moons ago; it too had frightened her. All four Clans together, and no one was lifting a claw? No snarling threats or raised hackles? It was certainly something to take in. Comfortingly, the RiverClan she-cat touched Brackenpaw's shoulder with the top of her tail, nodding silently as he spoke. "It's definitely a lot to take in. You're doing well though. Remember, the biggest part of the Gathering is that it's a time of peace amongst the Clans. While we still have borders, it is the one time where we can come together and not worry about getting our ears ripped off," she purred, knowing that back when she was an apprentice she'd had a few tussles with the other apprentices herself. "Have you met any of the apprentices from other Clans? Sometimes it's good to go beyond RiverClan's borders - for the Gathering, that is."
The thought of meeting other apprentices kind of scared him. He was a pretty antisocial cat. He had tried many times before within his own clan but failed. So he had stopped trying so hard. He preferred to stick close to the few that he knew. Like Larkflight, or Summerpaw, maybe even Mistfall. Yeah, he only had VERY few close ones. With his parents dead, and no littermates, there wasn't any family that he had. The closest he had to a family was his clan and the few friends he had in it. Brackenpaw was not aware of Larkflight's little secret. He didn't know that she had ever had kits, nor a mate.

Brackenpaw felt Larkflight touch her shoulder with her tail tip. It was a small yet somewhat useful comfort. Certainly it was something strange that no one was scrambling to hurt the other at first sight. It wasn't that Brackenpaw didn't like peace, he much preferred peace over conflict anyway, but he just wasn't so used to it. His mentor's next suggestion made him think hard. Should he go try making friends? He wasn't one to really do that kind of stuff. He was a loner amongst his clan and all the clans, would that ever change? "I haven't met anyone else yet. I've thought about it, but I can't say i'm too keen on the idea", The calico apprentice said, uncertainty in his voice.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread