Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:41 AM
finley's travelling trader...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:37 AM
Cal's encounter with a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:35 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:30 AM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 01:04 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
Sparrowblaze smiled, "Yes, Twigkit's doing fine. How about you yourself?" She mewed, taking another bite of prey. Her tail flicked a few times as she straightened her self. "I do hope the whole nursery doesn't come down with green cough this season." (Sorry short)
Maplefall smiled at the other queen, "Good, good, my mate, Bumbleleap, is trying to hunt every peace of prey! To be fair there are five of us, Me, Leapkit, Autumnkit, Mistkit, and Reddenedkit. But he is absolutely ridiculous!" The russet she-cat mewed with laughter, the little things are the best things.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:09 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
(Did you say floofy XD)
Squirrel jumped, startled. "Oh, it's... You." She shuffled her paws. "Er, how've you been?" she asked feverishly. She had been hoping to talk to the new leader, but nonetheless was slightly offended that she hadn't bothered to talk to her before. They were at least friends, before Jess had to go and ruin everything, after all.
(Yes. Don't mind me.)

Halestar blinked at the response, as this was not quite typical of her sibling to have this attitude with her. She frowned and sighed softly, "I've been well." she mewed, not so friendly this time. The leader sighed softly before looking away. "How about you?"

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 19th, 2017, 01:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

(Yes. Don't mind me.)

Halestar blinked at the response, as this was not quite typical of her sibling to have this attitude with her. She frowned and sighed softly, "I've been well." she mewed, not so friendly this time. The leader sighed softly before looking away. "How about you?"
"Two of my eldest kits died," she replied flatly, "And apparently I have more family than I can count on my paws." The ginger tabby stared at her paws, eyes unfocused as she focused on not crying about her dead son and daughter.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Maplefall smiled at the other queen, "Good, good, my mate, Bumbleleap, is trying to hunt every peace of prey! To be fair there are five of us, Me, Leapkit, Autumnkit, Mistkit, and Reddenedkit. But he is absolutely ridiculous!" The russet she-cat mewed with laughter, the little things are the best things.
Sparrowblaze smiled, chuckling. "Heh. He better save some for the rest of the clan," she mewed teasingly. She glanced over at the nursery again, where Autumnkit and Twigkit were talking, well Mudkit watched quietly to the side. "Do you think they get along well?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Nightstream felt the tiny bodies moving around in her belly. She looked down and felt a sharp stabbing pain and opened her mouth and a soundless cry. The kits where coming
Old January 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Two of my eldest kits died," she replied flatly, "And apparently I have more family than I can count on my paws." The ginger tabby stared at her paws, eyes unfocused as she focused on not crying about her dead son and daughter.
Halestar blinked, her frown turning into a scowl. "I'm so sorry." She meeee faintly, looking at her sisters paw. Her tail wrapped around the ginger tabby and she licked her head. "They are with StarClan now."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 19th, 2017, 04:45 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar blinked, her frown turning into a scowl. "I'm so sorry." She meeee faintly, looking at her sisters paw. Her tail wrapped around the ginger tabby and she licked her head. "They are with StarClan now."
"Yeah, up in StarClan where I'm sure a pair of kittypets will gladly tell them the secrets of the stars, one of whom is the reason they didn't know they were related to!" she meowed , loathing showing itself in her tone. Looking back at Halestar, the tabby asked, "Speaking of Jess, have you heard from her..?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
She purred, "You know, I would like you to join me when I go look for him," she mewed, "Promise?" she asked looking up at the taller kit. She needed someone to make her strong. Someone to back her up and make her do things that she thought she couldn't do because of that someone. She blinked as a breeze came through and ruffled her fur. She then groomed herself, then turned back to the tom.
{Sorry for the late reply ;A; school sucks}
Teakit cocked his ear to the side upon hearing the other mollys wish, confusion raced through his mind before he understood why she asked, his smile during sweetly down at the other kit, understanding the wish "I promise, but you promise me that we'll train together, though I still don't know what I plan on being yet...." he trailed off, his eyes knit together as he tried to think about what he planned on doing with his future, he was still a kit though, nothing ever goes your way no matter how much you wish for it to, but he quickly got rid of that thought, not wanting to think too deeply about things just yet "Do you know what he looks like atleast?" he asked, his bright blue hues glowed with curiosity as he leaned closer to the other, he truely did want to know, after all they couldn't go on their expedition without some knowledge about her father, they'd just be running into a blind quest.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 19th, 2017, 07:22 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Sorry for the late reply ;A; school sucks}
Teakit cocked his ear to the side upon hearing the other mollys wish, confusion raced through his mind before he understood why she asked, his smile during sweetly down at the other kit, understanding the wish "I promise, but you promise me that we'll train together, though I still don't know what I plan on being yet...." he trailed off, his eyes knit together as he tried to think about what he planned on doing with his future, he was still a kit though, nothing ever goes your way no matter how much you wish for it to, but he quickly got rid of that thought, not wanting to think too deeply about things just yet "Do you know what he looks like atleast?" he asked, his bright blue hues glowed with curiosity as he leaned closer to the other, he truely did want to know, after all they couldn't go on their expedition without some knowledge about her father, they'd just be running into a blind quest.

The female kit wiggled her body as he agreed. "Of coarse I will!" she mewed happily. She then licked her nose. "Hmm, mother says that he was a dark brown with tabby markings," she mewed. "He was also large," she said. "However, that is all I know," she sighed, then she looked back up at him. "It doesn't matter what your gonna do in the future as long as I can be there with you," she said smiling. (You fine, I have school as well)
Old January 19th, 2017, 08:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Twilightkit jumped, startled when Mudkit popped his head out from under the snow. He then tilted his head and smiled wildly. "That's amazing!" he mewed excitedly. He then started digging his own tunnels, dipping his head under the snow and poking it back up when he needed a bit of air. "Mudkit, this is fun!" he squeaked. When he went back down, he ended up digging in a complete circle, falling into one of Mudkit's tunnels.
Mudkit popped his head out of the snow as a light coughing fit sized him, and once it was over, he lay on the snow, sides heaving as he caught his breath. He still felt rather lightheaded, and made no effort to get up for several heartbeats longer, then he sat up, pretending nothing had really happened. He didn't want to have to stop playing, and now he understood why Autumnkit hadn't wanted to go see Kestrelberry, and he didn't either.