Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post [WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 11:23 AM
alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:22 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:21 AM
new ventures
Last post by alkaline
Today 11:19 AM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:52 AM

Old March 30th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Clan Relations
Eaglekit @gs29513
Back at it once again, Dawnstar plopped herself down in the den to begin another lesson with Clan Relations. She only had one kit this time, so maybe this would go fast. "Eaglekit, get over here for your lesson otherwise I'm returning to my den."

Warrior Code
Nectarkit @Willowfern Smokepaw @Spotty Mushroomkit @ophelia
Dawnstar had a whole batch of students for the warrior code, one including an apprentice. She did not mind that apprentices were taking lessons for kits, but at the same time, she did feel like this stuff should be already learned or taught by a mentor. She might have to add that to the apprentice curriculum. "Smokepaw, Mushroomkit, and Nectarkit, come gather for your warrior code lesson."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:50 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Undertaker ]
MUSHROOMKIT
*:・゚✧*:・゚
Ooh a lesson! Mushroomkit skipped over, excitement clear on her face and in her pale green eyes. The little tabby kitten approached Dawnstar, sitting down and placing her tail over paws neatly. She was ready. Plus, the scary leader lady was teaching, which meant she had to be better than all these other students. Even though it was just a lesson, the competitive streak within her was running high.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old April 1st, 2023, 05:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Larkfire
She/Her

Amber hues glowed in the dark as Larkfire made her way into the Kits' Playden, irritation flaring behind her eyes. If there was one thing she was certain of this time around, it was that Larkfire wasn't taking this kit class outside. Not after the fiasco that'd been the last class. Exhaling, and relaxing her features into a more pleasant expression, Larkfire settled down in a secluded corner. "Wrenkit, Autumnkit, Ruekit, Shadekit, and Ivykit. Come here." She called, tail swishing against the mossy ground before wrapping around her.

[ @zeebles - Autumnkit / @sol. - Ruekit & Shadekit / @The Doctor - Ivykit ]

--------------------------

Wrenkit
She/Her

Wrenkit, who'd already been babbling away at a pebble, happily curled up around it, lifted a weary head as her name was called. But it wasn't just her name! It was the wrong name! Moonkit had named her Wrenny, but maybe everyone didn't know that. So, rising to her paws, the black and white kitten shuffled over to this fire-eyed-grey-cat. She didn't know her name.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; April 15th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 12:18 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Nighthound blinked as a little kit shuffled up to him, looking down with a smile.

"Well, hello there, little one," he purred kindly, his usual gruff voice softened into a sweet tone. The large tom lowered himself into a crouch, making himself closer to Poppykit's height so he could speak to the young cat better. His head tilted to the side as he looked over Poppykit's messy fur, chuckling lightly at the little cream colored tufts that stuck out.

"Sure thing," Nighthound said, patting the area between his front paws, "Come sit here so I can reach, alright?"

Poppykit jumped ahead! he shuffled forwards, sitting himself down at the large toms paws. He let out a squeaky purr of thanks; the two looked comical together; one huge and one small. one bright and one dark. very much Not Related.

"thank yous! m' Poppykit, my sister calls me Pops though!" he giggled, pawing down at the ground.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:51 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

SHADEKIT + RUEKIT

"You'll be fine."

The older molly reassured her sister. Well, half-sister. Through Elmshadow. Which was not a thought Shadekit would have liked to think about. Ruekit was sweet and lovely, albeit prone to zoning out and daydreaming at times, so it was hard to imagine her stone cold father being related with Rue. Especially when the two of them were compared to each other. Shadekit was firmer, sterner, with the uncanny ability to make others cry when she wanted to. It was a part of her charm.

Ruekit just frowned, her blue eyes contrasting her sister's yellow hues, alight with small panic. "I'll do horrible," she whispered. "I dunno anyone here aside from you."

Shadekit scrunched her face. "What's knowing cats got to do with doing well?" That was of course, coming from the kit who only had three friends; Mousekit, Ruekit, and Wrenkit. Coulf she count Wrenkit as a friend?

Well, speak of the devil, there she was right there. Attending Aunty Larky's class. Shadekit shook her head. "Listen, you'll be fine. Aunt Larkfire is nice. She'll like you. And look, there's Wrenkit. She's okay." She walked like up to the kit she and Mousekit had befriended, Ruekit tagging around behind her.

"Hi, Wrenny," she said with a calm, even tone. "Nice to see you again. This is Rue," she gestured toward her sister, who gave a timid wave with her tail.

[ @Rose @zeebles ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; April 2nd, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

The large tom crouched down lower in order to begin rasping at the little kit's pelt with his tongue. He was sure to be gentle, attempting to work out the knots in Poppykit's fur without tugging too hard. Nighthound listened closely to the kit speak, a low purr rumbling in his throat.

"Why, it's nice to meet you, Poppykit. I'm Nighthound," he responded, licking the top of the little kit's head.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
{Ravenkit}

“Mama Woolly! Mama Woolly!” The loud, squeaking voice of Ravenkit echoed throughout the nursery, the young molly practically dashing herself into the area with a huff of breath. Her fur had been coated with random twigs and particles of dust and dirt. Her adventure from just being missing had been… quite interesting as per say. Her yellow irises dashed around the nursery, looking for the specific molly that she had called for. Holding back a grumble from the itch of debris along her fur, she lifted up one of her little paws and vigorously shook it to get off an hanging twig that seemed to be stuck to mud. She had quite a bit of explaining to do. The black-and-white mottled molly huffed as the stupid leaf wouldn’t get off her fur, so she just kept roaming around the nursery, looking for Woollyfeather.

“Mama Woolly? I’m back from my adventure, I have so much to tell you!” She called once more, the dirtied kit finally taking notice of the siamese and gleefully running up to her. A wide smile flashed across her little maw, her small canids showing along her jaws. “Some stupid twolegs got my dirty, but I’m okay!” She continued, her eyes brightening up with glee as she continued looking up at Woollyfeather. The kit seemed entirely oblivious to the fact that she was most likely in trouble by her caretaker herself.

@Abyssopelagic
Despite Ravenkit's disappearance, Woollyfeather kept the nest she'd made for herself and the kitten intact and regularly used. As each day passed, the hope that the little ball of light would ever be returning started to wane, but never completely extinguished.
She was at the point she was considering giving up her nest space to someone else taking care of little ones, or try to justify the space she still took up by taking another furball or two into her care, but she just.... couldn't make herself do it, either option.
Dappledleaf was wonderfully compassionate and hadn't forced her to make a choice just yet, but as the lilac pointed molly laid in the nest, regretting just how faint the scent of little Ravenkit was becoming, a testament to her lack of ability to keep the little one safe or even find her after the fact, a very familiar voice reached her ears.

She lifted her head, blinking. She wondered if she'd been hearing things when she heard it— heard Ravenkit- again. Very clearly calling for her. She bolted upright, stumbling more than she'd like to admit, and trotted to the little ball of mud and tree debris hurtling her way.
She stopped her steps, letting Ravenkit make the rest of the journey to her.
She scrunched her nose at the mess in the mottled kittens fur and carefully used a paw to pick a few twigs out of her fur.
An adventure...? So that's what she was calling scaring her half out of her mind and causing the worst pain of her life.....
She wanted to be cross. It had hurt her so much when she'd left. She'd been so worried every moment her little bird was gone.
But now she was back.... and she was safe.... she could scold her later, when Woollyfeather had cleaned her up and made sure she was fed and healthy.

"Oh, you need a bath. I'll fetch a water moss and you can tell me about your adventure while I clean you." Woollyfeather picked a stray leaf from Ravenkit's head, her voice turning from soft and concerned to more stern.
"We will need to have a serious talk later, however. What happened was dangerous and I need you to understand why. You had me worried, Ravenkit."
She pressed her nose to the smaller cat, trying to convey that her words were out of love.
She breathed in deeply, having missed her so much. The mottled cat's scent was hidden under the compacted earth covering her as well as the stink of two-leg, but it was there and it was a balm to all the unease and hurt she'd felt for so long.
"Let's get you clean. I bet all that stuff is uncomfortable on you."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 6th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Seedkit roamed around. She was hoping to find something fun to do. Dogkit didn't pay much attention to her and, of course, neither did her parents. No matter how funny her jokes were.
Old April 7th, 2023, 07:55 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Ravenkit}

The young molly gave a frown from the mentioning that she’ll be requiring a bath, her mottled fur bristling messily beneath the debris as she stared up at Woollyfeather. Her brightened eyes glistening from her childish wonder as she began speaking once more. “But Mama Woolly, I hate baths. They’re weird.” Ravenkit complained, her little voice squeaking as she placed herself down on her little haunches as she watched as her mother figure picked the little leaf off her head. Ravenkit then shook her head, causing bits and pieces of debris to fling across the nursery floor. She didn’t seem to pay much attention towards it, nor care much for it, and her little gaze focused only upon Woollyfeather herself. However, she couldn’t help but agree with the fact that the debris did feel weird and uncomfortable against her fur. She could even feel some of it on her skin. Yuck.

However, a small thought seemed to stroll through her tiny brain as she had remembered she had gathered something for Woollyfeather. Her yellow irises brightened immediately as she began excitedly tapping her little paws against the ground. Little, soft rhythmic padding noises began to echo through the nursery, only to accompanied by her squeaking, raspy voice. “Oh! I got you something during my adventure, Mama Woolly!” She confirmed, giving a quick shake of her head as her lips curled into a bright grin, her canids popping out. “I probably dropped it somewhere around the nursery, but it’s for you! It’s a very pretty flower that I found!” Ravenkit inquired, tapping her little paws in a more faster pace from her sudden excitement. She wanted to give Mama Woolly the best gift ever, and she was sure that she would love it!

@Abyssopelagic

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 15th, 2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old April 7th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @Undertaker ]
MUSHROOMKIT
*:・゚✧*:・゚
Ooh a lesson! Mushroomkit skipped over, excitement clear on her face and in her pale green eyes. The little tabby kitten approached Dawnstar, sitting down and placing her tail over paws neatly. She was ready. Plus, the scary leader lady was teaching, which meant she had to be better than all these other students. Even though it was just a lesson, the competitive streak within her was running high.

Honestly, the fact that she was spending her precious time willing to teach these furballs and she only got one kit... How irksome. "Well, seems like it just you and me, furball." Dawnstar told Mushroomkit as the young one bounced over excitedly. "So do you have any knowledge of the warrior code? Know any of the rules?" She questioned.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder