Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by Rani
Today 07:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:00 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:59 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:58 PM

Old April 18th, 2023, 08:04 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: LifeClan 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalKid View Post
[Jayfur - LifeClan Territory]

Jayfur followed behind Wildblue, listening for the sounds of wildlife rustling in the leaves. "I feel old now. Wildblue, I am the oldest cat in the clan. It's crazy!" he exclaimed.

~*** Wildblue - Lifeclan territory***~

Wildblue Sniffed around while listening to jayfur. Shocking enough Jayfur is oldest in the clan, the tom looked at jayfur with a small grin"Time passes by quickly. to quickly for me Your holding up well for someone in your age" He said purring

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 18th, 2023, 10:24 AM

Status: State Testing; Also, me and @/Burning'Flame will be offline most of the summer.
Bump Policy: One to two days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post

~*** Wildblue - Lifeclan territory***~

Wildblue Sniffed around while listening to jayfur. Shocking enough Jayfur is oldest in the clan, the tom looked at jayfur with a small grin"Time passes by quickly. to quickly for me Your holding up well for someone in your age" He said purring

"Remember that you are only 5 moons younger than me!" Jayfur said, playfully nudging Wildblue's shoulder. "If I'm old, than what are you?" He said, purring. In a more somber tone he continues, "But, yeah. Time does seem to be passing too quickly. I can remember when we were just little apprentices, you, me, and Larkpaw." His voice shook as he mentioned his dead sister.
Old April 18th, 2023, 10:25 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

*TreeStar prowls around i guess and he's on his 8th life idk i may kill him off soon because im trying to manage 2 clans*

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 18th, 2023, 10:35 AM

Quote:

Jayfur followed behind Wildblue, listening for the sounds of wildlife rustling in the leaves. "I feel old now. Wildblue, I am the oldest cat in the clan. It's crazy!" he exclaimed.

[ Wildblue - lifeclan territory]

Wildblue chuckled happily as Jayfur brought up their 5 moon old gap of age. The tom nodded the soon lost the smile when larkpaw was mentioned. He cleared his voice before talking"Y-yes ahem um.. Larkpaw was something you were something as well when we were apprentice. I can only think of you and your sisters face when i tried to do a joke Your sister is probably watching us now" he said trying to cheer Jayfur up. His head turned to see a prey standing in the middle of the path they were taking. His eyes tail flicked as he went ahead and slowly approached the prey. Alas a rabbit, The tom soon darted towards it, Making a quick pounce he made sure to have a good hold. His Paws carried him over next to jayfur as they continued along

Old April 18th, 2023, 01:06 PM

Status: State Testing; Also, me and @/Burning'Flame will be offline most of the summer.
Bump Policy: One to two days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post

[ Wildblue - lifeclan territory]

Wildblue chuckled happily as Jayfur brought up their 5 moon old gap of age. The tom nodded the soon lost the smile when larkpaw was mentioned. He cleared his voice before talking"Y-yes ahem um.. Larkpaw was something you were something as well when we were apprentice. I can only think of you and your sisters face when i tried to do a joke Your sister is probably watching us now" he said trying to cheer Jayfur up. His head turned to see a prey standing in the middle of the path they were taking. His eyes tail flicked as he went ahead and slowly approached the prey. Alas a rabbit, The tom soon darted towards it, Making a quick pounce he made sure to have a good hold. His Paws carried him over next to jayfur as they continued along

Jayfur watched as Wildblue stalked and caught the rabbit. As he looked around, he saw what looked like a thrush pecking the ground just a few fox-lengths away. He went into a hunting crouch, and stalked the bird until he was a little more than two tail-lengths away. He leapt and caught the bird. "I got a thrush!" He said, after placing it besides Wildblue's rabbit.
Old April 18th, 2023, 05:07 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning'Flame View Post
~Clearing~

"The storage is looking pretty good right now, but we may need some more honey with my cough acting up." The weather for the past couple of days had been hot and then cold."Other than that, I think we are good" Leaffeather felt the cough build in the back of her throat. She started her coughing fit, and walked over to the edge of Medicine Den, and grabbed a few herbs she had left there to help the cough.

(The coughing is totally not based off of my own personal experance, definitly)
[Clearing to outside of med den]

Fernpaw nodded and started burying her bones when Leaffeather started coughing. She gave her a nervous look and followed her in towards the Medicine Den. "I hope you get better soon," she meowed, still licking the left over meat from her face. "We can get some honey later when you get at least a bit better, you don't want too be traveling while sick." She decided sitting down beside Leaffeather. "Is there anything I can organize in the den?" She asked, now looking at Leaffeather. She really hoped she would get over the cough soon.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; April 19th, 2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Jayfur watched as Wildblue stalked and caught the rabbit. As he looked around, he saw what looked like a thrush pecking the ground just a few fox-lengths away. He went into a hunting crouch, and stalked the bird until he was a little more than two tail-lengths away. He leapt and caught the bird. "I got a thrush!" He said, after placing it besides Wildblue's rabbit.
The deputy watched jayfur go after a thrush. His eyes keen on his friend. He nodded as his friend came over and put the prey beside me"Your hunting hasn't changed over the years" he purred