Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:46 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:32 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Astraea
Today 06:20 PM
"How do I say sorry?"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:19 PM

Old October 30th, 2022, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Opinions on tigerclaw(star)?

I personally have a love-hate relationship with tigerclaw, I feel like some of the things he does is dumb, but I also think he's a good villain for the prophecies begin. I'm gonna start with the dumb stuff he did and then end with the things I think made him a better villain,

First pointless thing he did was throughout almost all of into the wild he tries to hint that ravenpaw did something bad, this makes no sense since tigerclaw was gonna kill ravenpaw anyways. The only reason he would've done this is to frame in so he didn't have to kill him, but it doesn't make sense since from what we can tell if firepaw had actually told the truth and not had told the clan that ravenpaw was dead tigerclaw would've gone looking for ravenpaw to kill him. And If he had of frames him then killed him all it would do would make tigerclaw suspicious if he tried to cover it up.

Another thing is attack scourge, leading him to his death. This one makes more sense from tigerclaws point of view, since he was so
over confident he thought he could take on scourge, the dumb thing isn't thinking he's stronger than scourge, it's thinking that when He attacked scourge that bloodclan wouldn't even try to stop him.

Now for the smart things he does

He tries to bring the clans together with tigerclan, this was a smart Idea to try to disguise him ruling over all of the cats in the forest with bringing peace to all of cats in the forest, even though his execution of the idea could've been done better, he was good at manipulating, he just needed to try more to convince other cats.

(I would do more but this is getting long )

In conclusion I think tigerclaw was good as a villain.

Old October 30th, 2022, 01:19 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
ShadowClan Re: Opinions on tigerclaw(star)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzgreystar View Post
I personally have a love-hate relationship with tigerclaw, I feel like some of the things he does is dumb, but I also think he's a good villain for the prophecies begin. I'm gonna start with the dumb stuff he did and then end with the things I think made him a better villain,

First pointless thing he did was throughout almost all of into the wild he tries to hint that ravenpaw did something bad, this makes no sense since tigerclaw was gonna kill ravenpaw anyways. The only reason he would've done this is to frame in so he didn't have to kill him, but it doesn't make sense since from what we can tell if firepaw had actually told the truth and not had told the clan that ravenpaw was dead tigerclaw would've gone looking for ravenpaw to kill him. And If he had of frames him then killed him all it would do would make tigerclaw suspicious if he tried to cover it up.

Another thing is attack scourge, leading him to his death. This one makes more sense from tigerclaws point of view, since he was so
over confident he thought he could take on scourge, the dumb thing isn't thinking he's stronger than scourge, it's thinking that when He attacked scourge that bloodclan wouldn't even try to stop him.

Now for the smart things he does

He tries to bring the clans together with tigerclan, this was a smart Idea to try to disguise him ruling over all of the cats in the forest with bringing peace to all of cats in the forest, even though his execution of the idea could've been done better, he was good at manipulating, he just needed to try more to convince other cats.

(I would do more but this is getting long )

In conclusion I think tigerclaw was good as a villain.
I hated how he killed another cat to just become the leader and I personally think he had too much ambition. I feel like he could have just become leader the normal way.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old October 30th, 2022, 01:39 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Opinions on tigerclaw(star)?

Tiggy be da best, I think his deth be a terrible way to go!
I mean- besides Hawky--
*Shinestripe dies of crush*
Oof~

I think Tigerstar was a very interesting character and would have enjoyed reading from his point of view. His ambitions were uh... Not the best, with the whole 'TigerClan' stuff heheheheh...
But that's besides the point!
Hehehehe- bye bye

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old May 23rd, 2023, 09:07 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Opinions on tigerclaw(star)?

@itzgreystar

Well, I think Tigerstar was epic, and they didn't overuse him as much as they did Firestar (with the hundreds of prophecies all tied to him)

I think Tiger was sorta dumb for getting all jealous of Fire, but in the end he's still one of my favorite villains. Shame on him for losing all his lives at once to a cat the size of an apprentice-

But yeh, attacking Scourge:
•maybe shoulda waited till the kitty was alone
•uhm let the guy and his army take out all yer other enemies first? Eh?
•next time dont be so overconfid- oh wait thereisnonexttimeyoufool

And for the smart thing he did!:
•definitelyyy manipulative
•he couldve been a little patient; big plans take a looong time
•he also could've presented it (them all coming together as one Clan) at maybe a gathering or something, like, "Hey, wouldnt it be easier if we werent always fighting over borders? And prey? And that nonsense?"
•hey, if he wasn't so angry at Fire, he coulda even tried to get him on his side, seeing as Fire likes peace & helping out

Anywho, that's what I think :3

"Worse? Or better?"