Old May 19th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Death (Open rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
@Joeboe_Bean @Ainz Ooal Gown @Levi 99

Charlie shrugged as ink filled in the place where the blood should be. Also, healing the wound as if it was nothing. "I wouldn't keep doing that if I were you. Things would get worse." She said, shrugging as her tail lashed. "I might even take Mr battle Dude with you to hell." She said, chuckling to herself. Her voice seemed different, more girly and psychopathic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
"Oh? You've declined the request?" He smiled and shook his head. "Shame. It seems we might have to fight it out after all. Here I was contempt to mind my own business. Yet here you are, wanting more than ever. Greed gets animals killed in the world. Will your greed kill you?" His red eyes looked towards the Satyr for only a brief moment before they went back to the vampire. "Not a vampire. Not a demon." A smile showed his sharp teeth to him as he gave a slight bow. "Chimur the Werewolf, at your service."
Wow, now Liether really did want fight the man, but he made no move to do so. He had learned the hard way many years ago that werewolves were too much of a hassle and now he was starting to question whether or not he actually wanted the boys. "Forget it I'll just go," he stated in a tone of disinterest, "I'll track them down tomorrow evening." And with that the Vampire was making his way to the entrance of the house, Satyr still bound by blood and in tow.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old May 19th, 2023, 11:47 AM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

@Scallywagz @Levi 99 @Ainz Ooal Gown

Apparently tugging the boards down wasn't gonna work. Conner sighed and glared at the window. He really didn't look forward to being killed. So, he yanked the gun from his friend and aimed at the wood.

"What the heck are you doing..?" Mark asked. "Guns aren't made for blowing open windows." He tugged the gun. "We need this for the MONSTERS who are trying to eAt uS."

"No, we need it to escape the place that has the monsters who wanna kill us," Conner replied, and pulled the trigger.

Nothing actually ... happened.

Mark blinked. Conner blinked. "It's... out of ammo, isn't it?" Mark whispered. Conner glared at him.

"Yes! Yes it is! Now what?!"

Both kids leaned out the into the hall to see where the monsters were.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 19th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Wow, now Liether really did want fight the man, but he made no move to do so. He had learned the hard way many years ago that werewolves were too much of a hassle and now he was starting to question whether or not he actually wanted the boys. "Forget it I'll just go," he stated in a tone of disinterest, "I'll track them down tomorrow evening." And with that the Vampire was making his way to the entrance of the house, Satyr still bound by blood and in tow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post

Apparently tugging the boards down wasn't gonna work. Conner sighed and glared at the window. He really didn't look forward to being killed. So, he yanked the gun from his friend and aimed at the wood.

"What the heck are you doing..?" Mark asked. "Guns aren't made for blowing open windows." He tugged the gun. "We need this for the MONSTERS who are trying to eAt uS."

"No, we need it to escape the place that has the monsters who wanna kill us," Conner replied, and pulled the trigger.

Mark blinked. Conner blinked. "It's... out of ammo, isn't it?" Mark whispered. Conner glared at him.

"Goos good." Chimur clapped his hands together. "So long as they stay away from my presence, they'll be all yours tomorrow. You're lucky I'm doing this deal with you, knowing the relationship between our kinds...." He trailed off for a moment before continuing. "Anyway, you two have a great night. Hopefully I never see you again!" With that, he waved the two goodbye before walking back to the two children.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old May 19th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post

On his way out Liether caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. He stopped and looked expecting to see some rat or mouse, but instead his eyes were graced with the sight of the two frightened boys. You know what, tracking took way too long in these situations, thought the vampire as he used his claw-like fingernails to give his arm another deep cut. Unlike before, however the blood shot out towards the boys like lightning to wrap around them and harden like cement. The moment he had them in his grasp he reeled them in then crouched and jumped upwards. The new found strength in his legs was enough to propel him through the first, second, and third ceilings so that he landed on the roof, though the moment his feet touched the unstable wood he was leaping through the air again. If the dog wanted to kill him he'd have to catch him first.
@Scallywagz@Ainz Ooal Gown

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; May 19th, 2023 at 12:54 PM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
On his way out Liether caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. He stopped and looked expecting to see some rat or mouse, but instead his eyes were graced with the sight of the two frightened boys. You know what, tracking took way too long in these situations, thought the vampire as he used his claw-like fingernails to give his arm another deep cut. Unlike before, however the blood shot out towards the boys like lightning to wrap around them and harden like cement. The moment he had them in his grasp he reeled them in then crouched and jumped upwards. The new found strength in his legs was enough to propel him through the first, second, and third ceilings so that he landed on the roof, though the moment his feet touched the unstable wood he was leaping through the air again. If the dog wanted to kill him he'd have to catch him first.
@Scallywagz@Ainz Ooal Gown
Chimur sighed. He thought this was done and over with. Too late he realized the vampire wouldn't be done with the two boys. "The hard way it is I guess." He sighs and transforms into a large gray wolf. Catching their scent wasn't hard. The boys had fear radiating off them and the vampire, such a putrid scent was hard to miss as he caught the trail and began followed them on the ground.

Old May 19th, 2023, 03:04 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
@Scallywagz @Ainz Ooal Gown
@Scallywagz @Ainz Ooal Gown

Hm, the only thing to do in this situation seemed to be.... scream at the top of their lungs. Both boys were wide-eyed now, having dropped the gun and phone.

With the vampire blasting through the floors, Conner ended up both biting his tongue and smashing his head against Mark's. Broken boards of wood snagged their clothes and scratched their skin.

Conner squeezed his eyes shut as bits of wood flew around him and his friend. He was sure they both deeply regretted coming here.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; May 19th, 2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old May 21st, 2023, 10:51 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

@Joeboe_Bean @Levi 99 @Ainz Ooal Gown

(Sorry! I forgot it was my turn xd)

Charlie felt around her Hoodie pocket until she pulled out some kind of whistle. She grabbed it with her mouth and blew it. It made a VERY loud noise. She simply waited.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; May 21st, 2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old May 21st, 2023, 07:24 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Liether covered his ears as an unholy collection of vibrations, known simply as sound, rang through the air. For a moment his concentration was broken so that when it came time for him to leap of the next rooftop he nearly lost his footing. Thankfully however he didn't and more importantly he saved the cargo from being ruined. "Hey," exclaimed the vampire indignantly, "are you trying to get those humans and yourself sent to an early grave." Then Liethers mind snapped back to reality and he found himself looking around for the Werewolf. He wasn't in sight any longer, which meant he either managed to either loose him (something that was unlikely in the ninety-nine year olds book) or he was doing something sneaky (which was something that also seemed unlikely though he wouldn't have ruled it out). In any case it was probably time he was getting a move on already, and with that he was leaping through the air again. @Scallywagz @Joeboe_Bean @Ainz Ooal Gown

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old May 21st, 2023, 08:22 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

@Froggy @Levi 99 @Ainz Ooal Gown

Both boys had slammed their heads together multiple times at this point, and Conner was spitting up blood from the amout of times he'd bit his tongue. Mark was glaring at Conner; this was, after all, his fault.

So, either they were gonna be vampire food, or they'd maybe be- what was the other guy? A werewolf? "We're gonna be bat food or dog chow," Conner complained, very nearly biting his tongue for a millionth time.

Mark snorted, except he didn't look amused. "On the bright side, we also might get our heads smashed in before we reach where ever we're g-" The boys heads smacked together again, as though on some queue.

Conner groaned. He felt nauseous and dizzy and disoriented. And now blood was dripping into his eyes from where they'd hit heads. "I wonder if there's a slight chance of this being a stupid nightmare," he muttered.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; May 28th, 2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 03:41 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Chimur had his pace set to follow the vampire, wherever he took the two boys. Then came an ear piercing whistle tha made him stop dead in his track to try to cover his ears while such a horridly unpleasant noise was going off. When the noise thankfully ended, he looked back up and clicked his teeth. Lost em. Oh well, he would catch their putrid scent in no time, he just had to find it again. It took him only a few seconds to actually stop and sniff the air, but he found it and continued to follow the trail. Soon the boys, and the vampire, were within view again.

@Joeboe_Bean
@Levi 99
@Scallywagz