Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:43 AM
Ω Birds Swooping Away Ω -...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:37 AM
Hello!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:31 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:19 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Thunderous Spring Formal | Thc Event

Firestream looked up with interest "A party? Oh yes one of my favourite things" she thought happily and gave her dark ginger and cream tabby pelt a quick grooming then sat up tall "It's only a matter of time before someone asks me to be their partner" she thought smugly she was pretty but her personality was slightly ugly though she did her best to hide it.

OPEN:Anyone who wants to be Firestream's partner is welcome to (also she's straight).

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 10th, 2023, 06:55 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
"You are not alright. I can tell."

@Chrysanthemum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Whitekit looked down at the depressed apprentice, concerned for him. She wasn’t really sure how to help, but she couldn’t stand seeing him like this for another second.
Do… do you wanna talk about it?” She tried, then winced, realizing how stupid she sounded. She hoped that Woodpaw would understand that she meant well.

@CreeperLover649
@~LeafRabbit~
"No, I am fine," Woodpaw insisted, though even to him, he sounded anything but. Please, he begged the two kits silently, just go. He couldn't do this right now. Just... sleep. Sleep was his only escape from this world, hand he had been doing it a lot recently, though even then he was often plagued by dreams.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 10th, 2023, 07:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Whitekit looked down at the depressed apprentice, concerned for him. She wasn’t really sure how to help, but she couldn’t stand seeing him like this for another second.
Do… do you wanna talk about it?” She tried, then winced, realizing how stupid she sounded. She hoped that Woodpaw would understand that she meant well.

@CreeperLover649
@~LeafRabbit~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LeafRabbit~ View Post
"No, I am fine," Woodpaw insisted, though even to him, he sounded anything but. Please, he begged the two kits silently, just go. He couldn't do this right now. Just... sleep. Sleep was his only escape from this world, hand he had been doing it a lot recently, though even then he was often plagued by dreams.
*Cherrykit nodded in respect and started leaving*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old June 10th, 2023, 06:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Quote:
Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

Whitekit hesitated, torn between respecting the apprentice’s boundaries and the guilt of leaving this depressed apprentice to sulk alone without comfort.
I don’t want to leave him alone if there’s something I can do… I’m not totally sure why he’s sad, but I do know how bad it feels to be sad and lonely at the same time.
On the other paw, he clearly stated he wanted to be alone. I don’t want to push, and he knows his boundaries better than I do…

Whitekit shook her head in annoyance, trying to clear her head of the cloud of thoughts currently cluttering it. She knew she had to try and help Woodpaw once more. If he refused her company again, she would back off with Cherrykit.
Whiteout plopped down next to Woodpaw, tucking her paws underneath her and tilting her head towards him. ”Well then, do you mind if I sit here? I’ve always wanted to talk to an experienced apprentice. You have any tips for me, for when, you know, I’m an apprentice?”

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 10th, 2023 at 06:12 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 07:51 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Quote:

Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

Whitekit hesitated, torn between respecting the apprentice’s boundaries and the guilt of leaving this depressed apprentice to sulk alone without comfort.
I don’t want to leave him alone if there’s something I can do… I’m not totally sure why he’s sad, but I do know how bad it feels to be sad and lonely at the same time.
On the other paw, he clearly stated he wanted to be alone. I don’t want to push, and he knows his boundaries better than I do…

Whitekit shook her head in annoyance, trying to clear her head of the cloud of thoughts currently cluttering it. She knew she had to try and help Woodpaw once more. If he refused her company again, she would back off with Cherrykit.
Whiteout plopped down next to Woodpaw, tucking her paws underneath her and tilting her head towards him. ”Well then, do you mind if I sit here? I’ve always wanted to talk to an experienced apprentice. You have any tips for me, for when, you know, I’m an apprentice?”
Something in Woodpaw gave a flip as he saw one of the kits beginning to leave. But wasn't that what he wanted? Them to go away an leave him in peace? Yes.. and no. Because he did want someone to talk to, someone to care enough to ask. He was surprised when Whitekit came and sat down nearby, sure that she would have followed her friend out. He blinked at her question, a hundred answers coming to mind. Things that he hadn't or had done that just made things worse. Make sure your mentor is going to train you. Make sure you have a friend to help you. Make sure your mother doesn't abandon you, or your littermates for that matter. He didn't say any of that though. "Work hard and get past as fast as you can." His voice sounded bitter, though not at her. Apprenticehood sucked.

Old June 12th, 2023, 07:56 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Whitekit
Thunderclan
She/her

Quote:
Something in Woodpaw gave a flip as he saw one of the kits beginning to leave. But wasn't that what he wanted? Them to go away an leave him in peace? Yes.. and no. Because he did want someone to talk to, someone to care enough to ask. He was surprised when Whitekit came and sat down nearby, sure that she would have followed her friend out. He blinked at her question, a hundred answers coming to mind. Things that he hadn't or had done that just made things worse. Make sure your mentor is going to train you. Make sure you have a friend to help you. Make sure your mother doesn't abandon you, or your littermates for that matter. He didn't say any of that though. "Work hard and get past as fast as you can." His voice sounded bitter, though not at her. Apprenticehood sucked.
*Cherrykit stayed nearby to listen*

◺--------------◿
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Firestream looked around confused, why had no-one asked her to be her partner yet? Was there something wrong was her had she become less beautiful!? The pretty she-cat started to panic frantically breathing and bristling beauty was everything to her if she wasn't beautiful then what was she her dark blue eyes stated becoming wet with tears full of dread.

OPEN:Someone please become her partner or she'll start being an even bigger drama queen than she already is and no-one one wants to see that!

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 12th, 2023, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Quote:
Whitekit twitched her ears back, surprised at the apprentice’s response. She’d always thought apprentices were out having the time of their life every day of the year, but the way Woodpaw spoke about it made it sound like he despised apprenticehood.
“You don’t like being an apprentice?” She asked, hoping to confirm her suspicions. Was this cat ok? Was he hurt somehow? Whitekit gazed at him, silently willing him to talk to her. If she could help, she would. At least he hadn’t asked her to leave him alone again…
Old June 15th, 2023, 07:33 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Quote:

Whitekit twitched her ears back, surprised at the apprentice’s response. She’d always thought apprentices were out having the time of their life every day of the year, but the way Woodpaw spoke about it made it sound like he despised apprenticehood.
“You don’t like being an apprentice?” She asked, hoping to confirm her suspicions. Was this cat ok? Was he hurt somehow? Whitekit gazed at him, silently willing him to talk to her. If she could help, she would. At least he hadn’t asked her to leave him alone again…
Woodpaw shook his head dully. All his pain and misery had basically started when he became an apprentice. He felt that, if he could make it to warriorhood, things might just get better. But part of him doubted he would ever get that far. There was a strange feeling in his chest, thinking about all this, and his belly felt strange too. It gave a small rumble. He was a bit surprised, because it had given up doing that ages ago. Maybe it was because he was talking, though he could hardly even call it that.

Old June 15th, 2023, 07:35 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Quote:
Woodpaw shook his head dully. All his pain and misery had basically started when he became an apprentice. He felt that, if he could make it to warriorhood, things might just get better. But part of him doubted he would ever get that far. There was a strange feeling in his chest, thinking about all this, and his belly felt strange too. It gave a small rumble. He was a bit surprised, because it had given up doing that ages ago. Maybe it was because he was talking, though he could hardly even call it that.
*Cherrykit comes over*

"Never give up. Don't give up hope. You can push through. What do you want to be?"

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread