Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 12:17 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:16 PM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:40 AM
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:36 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 11:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2023, 01:00 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
Default Re: Game Night! [WindClan Kit & Warrior Event]

@jupiter @Queen_Coral @Lillian

Entrusted to babysit another kit? Lionkit felt her heart deflate a little and she gave a stomp of a golden paw. A frown etched on her face displayed clearly how upset she was by this, but then it quickly vanished with a sigh. It was a direct order from Twilightstar, and she couldn't go against her leader - her word was law, after all! So the ginger kitten nodded and forced a smile. "We'll do our best," she whisper-promised once again, looking around to find Hazykit and Crookedkit.

While she looked around for them, one kit piped up and asked if anyone had a plan. Oh, she did! Parting her jaws to speak, Lionkit didn't get the chance to vocalize her course of action before Owlkit and Frostkit snuck off without everyone. Annoyance flashed through her gaze and she swung her head around to look for Hazykit and Crookedkit once more. Keeping her voice low, she whispered,"Okay. Here's what we gotta do - we gotta go for th' deputy's nest. He's probably got th' softest moss because, well, he's the deputy an' it makes sense. Okay?" Hopefully all of that made sense because her excitement refused to allow her even an ounce of patience right now.

Turning around with a mischievous gleam, Lionkit crept slowly through the warrior's den, trying to see through the dim lighting and looking for the familiar gray fur of Fallownose. Finally spotting where he slept, she waved her tail to the two kits (hopefully) following her, pointing one way to signal one of them on one side and then the other way to signal for the other side. For herself, she crouched into position right in front of the nest, crouched down and ready to tear away from of the moss.

Last edited by tulin; July 9th, 2023 at 01:01 PM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Feeling the familiar warmth of his beloved Berryfrost besides him even in the deepest recesses of sleep, the tom shifted, aiming to be closer to the eggshell colored molly. A purr rumbled from the giant's chest as he stirred, one massive paw raised as it attempted to grasp at the spotted warrior besides him and pull her closer, a small, jingling sound between them causing a little snort of surprise. Evidently, the sound was something the tom was well used to now, as Snowybreeze remained asleep, blissfully unaware of any kittenish shenanigans being had around.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost] | @Woodlow [Owlkit] | @The Doctor [Frostkit]
| Rolled a dice to see if he woke up, but it seems Snowybreeze decided to be a heavy sleeper tonight. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:44 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute
Active Purrks: Mind Reader
Owlkit watched with bated breath as Snowybreeze rolled over in the nest. He hoped that the snort he made didn't wake any of the other warriors. He waited and listened closely, only picking up on the soft snores and excited drumming in his chest. Confident that the warriors were still asleep, the ebony kit grabbed hold of his side of the nest again.

He looked over at Frostkit and waved his paw at her, signaling that it was safe to start pulling. Ready to set his plan into motion, Owlkit tugged gently on the nest, stretching the moss like taffy. When it didn't budge, he tugged harder, and harder, until the moss ripped away sending him tumbling.

Urgh, why do warriors have to be so heavy! He shot a glance up at the sleeping cats, hoping his little stunt didn't wake them.

(lol I did forget! thanks Doc~ )
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@The Doctor
@Alchemist Kitsune
@Rose
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 9th, 2023 at 02:58 PM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:49 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Owlkit
Owlkit watched with bated breath as Snowybreeze rolled over in the nest. He hoped that the snort he made didn't wake any of the other warriors. He waited and listened closely, only picking up on the soft snores and excited drumming in his chest. Confident that the warriors were still asleep, the ebony kit grabbed hold of his side of the nest again.

He looked over at Frostkit and waved his paw at her, signaling that it was safe to start pulling. Ready to set his plan into motion, Owlkit tugged gently on the nest, stretching the moss like taffy. When it didn't budge, he tugged harder, and harder, until the moss ripped away sending him tumbling.

Urgh, why do warriors have to be so heavy! He shot a glance up at the sleeping cats, hoping his little stunt didn't wake them.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
The Doctor
Alchemist Kitsune
Rose
╚════════ ════════╝
Frostkit started gently pulling on the nest but it didn't budge she watched frozen as Owlkit went tumbling she held her breath for a few moments waiting for something to happen.
@Rose @Alchemist Kitsune

(No prob)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 9th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:20 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Berryfrost was usually a light sleeper. That, she was, unless she was too tired to wake. And, well, she knew the familiar pattern of Snowybreeze's deep breathing by now -- so she didn't stir as he moved, other than to snuggle further into his mass of fur with a quiet purr.

Until the little pitter-patter of intruding paws sounded, and Berryfrost pried open one of her blue-green heterochromatic eyes in surprise. Kits, two of them. Tugging at the moss nest beneath her and Snowybreeze. Her open eye half-lidded in the dark, Berryfrost probably still seemed asleep, but she watched the two kittens with fascination. What were they doing? It was only then that she noticed... there were more kits in the den, all attempting to sneak up on the warriors and.. do something?

A small, half-smile tugged the corner of her maw upwards, and closing her eyes once more, the speckled molly rolled further into Snowybreeze's side, leaving her corner of the nest open and empty for whatever the kits wanted it for. This nest was rather large. She and Snowybreeze didn't need all of it. They could share.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze / @Woodlow - Owlkit / @The Doctor - Frostkit ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 10th, 2023, 09:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Frostkit breathed a silent sigh of relief seeing that none of the warriors had woken up and a pleased smiled came over her face as she saw that the corner of the nest was free.

The gray tabby point glanced at Owlkit and pointed her tail towards the space that Berryfrost had left when she had moved over, she stalked over to the corner of the nest and examined it before waiting for Owlkit to come.

@Rose @Woodlow @Alchemist Kitsune

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 10th, 2023, 10:27 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hazykit

The kit hopped over to her group with a small smile, listening and following Lionkit. They were going to steal Fallownoses nest? She hadn't talked to the deputy since he saved her from her dad- again -but surely this was just for fun! He wouldn't be sad, right? Nodding, she followed Lionkit over.

// @tulin @Queen_Coral @Lillian - sorry so short, on mobile //

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:05 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
He followed Frostkit to the now-empty corner of the nest, mentally cursing himself for almost waking the others. Owlkit could have sworn he saw Berryfrost crack a smile, but she could have just been having a nice dream.

Flicking the thought from his mind he set back to work. He couldn't return to Twilightstar empty-pawed, but it seemed impossible to steal the entire nest from the two warriors.

We will just have to settle for that corner piece, he thought. It was fairly large anyways, so maybe Twlightstar wouldn't mind. Why did she need all this moss again? Eh, probably for some important leader business. He supposed he was too young to understand anyways. Alright, enough dilly-dallying! It was time to steal some bedding~

Owlkit crept toward the nest and gingerly hooked his claws into it, using them to tear it at the base from where Berryfrost slept. Nodding at Frostkit, he continued to paw at the moss, hoping that she would start tugging on it to quicken the process. Once they get the large clump of moss separated they could deliver it to their leader and successfully complete their mission!

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Rose
@Alchemist Kitsune
@The Doctor
╚════════ ════════╝

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Owlkit
He followed Frostkit to the now-empty corner of the nest, mentally cursing himself for almost waking the others. Owlkit could have sworn he saw Berryfrost crack a smile, but she could have just been having a nice dream.

Flicking the thought from his mind he set back to work. He couldn't return to Twilightstar empty-pawed, but it seemed impossible to steal the entire nest from the two warriors.

We will just have to settle for that corner piece, he thought. It was fairly large anyways, so maybe Twlightstar wouldn't mind. Why did she need all this moss again? Eh, probably for some important leader business. He supposed he was too young to understand anyways. Alright, enough dilly-dallying! It was time to steal some bedding~

Owlkit crept toward the nest and gingerly hooked his claws into it, using them to tear it at the base from where Berryfrost slept. Nodding at Frostkit, he continued to paw at the moss, hoping that she would start tugging on it to quicken the process. Once they get the large clump of moss separated they could deliver it to their leader and successfully complete their mission!

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Rose
@Alchemist Kitsune
@The Doctor
╚════════ ════════╝
Frostkit smiled and also started pulling at it with her teeth but not to hard just too make sure she didn't go tumbling like Owlkit.

After a while of pulling and tugging she felt the moss begin to tear the gray tabby point tried to be as quiet as she could so that the moss didn't make much sound but it still did slightly but there was nothing she could do about that.

@Rose @Alchemist Kitsune

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 10th, 2023, 05:40 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Willowkit decides to participate.

(willow is 4 moons)

@Moonraven - Twilightstar

*awkward silence*