Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:40 AM

Old August 7th, 2023, 03:38 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Connor @Levi 99 // @Starfinder @Silk_Cradle_Ruler [i know you both made a post before but got mentions wrong or something so i didn't see sooner so things got a bit messy .//. ]

He had no clue what the hell the apprentice was doing. Alderstep had specifically told her to go home because...uh, she was going to get hurt if she stuck around? Apparently that amounted to being cowardly now. She was just being stupid; he knew she probably knew nothing about fighting, and there were two warriors who definitely knew how to fight. Going back to camp was not cowardly, and Alderstep was hardly concerned for himself.

Too bad Alderstep had no chance to yell at her for being insolent. The older rat had lunged at him while he'd been distracted by a very dumb 'paw. "Stars," he wheezed out, dropping to the forest floor and jerking his head away from the warrior's claws. "Not the face, you dung-eating weasel!" he snarled, kicking up his rear legs in an attempt to claw at the Shadowclanner and shove him away.
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:47 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
@Connor @Levi 99 // @Starfinder @Silk_Cradle_Ruler [i know you both made a post before but got mentions wrong or something so i didn't see sooner so things got a bit messy .//. ]

He had no clue what the hell the apprentice was doing. Alderstep had specifically told her to go home because...uh, she was going to get hurt if she stuck around? Apparently that amounted to being cowardly now. She was just being stupid; he knew she probably knew nothing about fighting, and there were two warriors who definitely knew how to fight. Going back to camp was not cowardly, and Alderstep was hardly concerned for himself.

Too bad Alderstep had no chance to yell at her for being insolent. The older rat had lunged at him while he'd been distracted by a very dumb 'paw. "Stars," he wheezed out, dropping to the forest floor and jerking his head away from the warrior's claws. "Not the face, you dung-eating weasel!" he snarled, kicking up his rear legs in an attempt to claw at the Shadowclanner and shove him away.
Rateye noticed Brokentalon starting to make his way over and quickly pounced. "NOT THIS TIME, BROKENTALON!" He hissed fiercely. The two were a blurred mess of fur.
Old August 7th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
@Levi 99 @.squid

Shypaw Yowled as brutal force collided with her chest as she was thrown back.

"Go Home!" Alderstep had Said... She did something she rarely every did... she rolled her eyes at the deputy "Why on Earth Would I Do that?! Sure i'm unexperianced, But i'm Not enough of a Coward to Leave you Behind to Fight an Unfair fight! thats just stupid!" She hissed forcfully, as she gasped for air.
"I'm Not a Baby!"

She Winced as She Rightened herself... "You! Your The Cause of This! If Anything Happens to My Clanmates i'll Hunt you down myself and Rip your Guts out!" She Yowled at Silverlightning. She'd Gone from Bluffing courage, to Steaming Mad now...
what did these adults think she was? a kit? she was 11 moons old, almost 12, she might not be strongest looking or the most experienced, but she was certinally no coward!!!

So, The Silver Figure wanted to Play punisher huh? She'd Show him punisher!!!

"Hey Pretty Boi?! " She Said with a Flirty wink that held malice as well "here i Was Thinking You would turn out smarter then you where cute, but now i see yoour all beauty and No Brains!!" She sneered, instinct kicking in... she might be the runt that hid behind her brother for most of her life, but she was just as stubborn if she wanted to be.

Hackles Risen the She-cat lowered her head with the intention of Headbutting the Bee-brain till he was blue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post

"Aww, I'm flattered." said Silverlightning mockingly, "I really am, but I'm not here for you so buzz off you annoying gnat." Silver had lost any and all patience for the molly who, for some odd reason, insisted on getting in the way. He really didn't want to have to kill her, but if she kept it up there was no telling what the tom would do. Taking one of his forepaws, Silverlightning scooped up some dirt and kicked it into the Shypaw's face hoping to blind her. Then using his hind legs, he quickly pushed himself off the ground and leapt for his opponent.

#Air 6

Shadefrost hissed in pain as claws connected with his chest, sending him back just a little. It hurt like hell, but it wasn't enough to deter him. As soon as he'd gathered his bearings again, the tom pushed himself to his paws and began to circle the Thunderclanner. He'd always wanted to fight a deputy, it was something the Shadowclan warrior dreamed of doing when he was a kit and even an apprentice. But then he became a warrior and realized that only some deputies were worth fighting. Like Windclan and... Um... Well that was it really. The others were too weak, especially Thunderclan. So as Shadefrost faced off with one of the finest warriors in the forest he couldn't help but feel underwhelmed. He wore no smile, which was something he usually had when in a fight with a strong opponent. This wasn't even his fight, the only reason he'd picked it was to protect Silverlightning. But if he managed to kill Alderstep without much difficulty, which he would since the only cat capable of actually defeating him was Dawnstar, then he'd be able to cross that off his list of achievements. So that was a plus. To test the deputy some, Shade aimed a quick paw swipe for the tom's face. Then almost immediately after leapt for the deputy again, this time his weaponized tail ready to jab at Alderstep at a moments notice.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:18 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

@Levi 99
@.squid
@Starfinder
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Shypaw snorted and gave the shadowclanner a mocking smile in return. she was howling mad, and not leaving till these dudes left the territory. "Oh, i'm Well Aware of That, After all don't all cowards come hunting for the deputy to ambush them alone?" She sneered. she turned her head and closed her eyes before the dirt could get in her way...
She barely noticed Rateye or Ghostpaw, no her focus was on the pain in the tail in front of her.

She also Found herself In No Mood to Argue With Alderstep anymore so she toned out his voice, giving her full attention to the Tom before her... She lashed out her front paws with the intention to Cut with her Claws.

Tumbling away from the warrior she hissed and rammed forward once more, but this time with her teeth shining and very much showing as she attempted to bite the tom in the side...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old August 8th, 2023, 02:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
@Levi 99
@.squid
@Starfinder
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Shypaw snorted and gave the shadowclanner a mocking smile in return. she was howling mad, and not leaving till these dudes left the territory. "Oh, i'm Well Aware of That, After all don't all cowards come hunting for the deputy to ambush them alone?" She sneered. she turned her head and closed her eyes before the dirt could get in her way...
She barely noticed Rateye or Ghostpaw, no her focus was on the pain in the tail in front of her.

She also Found herself In No Mood to Argue With Alderstep anymore so she toned out his voice, giving her full attention to the Tom before her... She lashed out her front paws with the intention to Cut with her Claws.

Tumbling away from the warrior she hissed and rammed forward once more, but this time with her teeth shining and very much showing as she attempted to bite the tom in the side...
Brokentalon quickly retaliated before getting back to fighting Rateye. "One cat to a fight, kiddo!" He hissed at the apprentice while still fighting Rateye.
"GET YOURSELF OFF OF THUNDERCLAN TERRITORY, BROKENTALON!!" Rateye meowed so loud that it almost stopped the battle out of fear.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
@Levi 99
@.squid
@Starfinder
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

Silverlightning reminded himself to remain calm, as this wasn't really anything to worry about. Shypaw clearly didn't know what she was doing, so dispatching her would be easy work. He waited until the apprentice was only a few paw steps away before taking a simple step to the side. But he didn't let her rush passed him (even if it would have been the smarter thing to do). Instead he lunged, closing his jaws around her tail and then yanking hard on it. That was easy, but it wasn't over unfortunately. Not wanting to give her a chance to catch herself. The warrior took his claws and gave a powerful swing to the back of Shypaw's head.

#Air 7

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:17 AM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:34 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Silverlightning reminded himself to remain calm, as this wasn't really anything to worry about. Shypaw clearly didn't know what she was doing, so dispatching her would be easy work. He waited until the apprentice was only a few paw steps away before taking a simple step to the side. But he didn't let her rush passed him (even if it would have been the smarter thing to do). Instead he lunged, closing his jaws around her tail and then yanking hard on it. That was easy, but it wasn't over unfortunately. Not wanting to give her a chance to catch herself. The warrior took his claws and gave a powerful swing to the back of Shypaw's head.

[#AIR]7
Shypaw: Beefed up, Shadow Fiend

Shypaw yowled and Renched her tail away... wincing as she heard something snap... her head had wipped around to snap at the tom but claws met her instead and blood now trickled from a long scratch going from the back of her head to the base of her neck. thankfully nothing important was fractured. but this time she knew she had to act fast. she needed to put an end to this! She lashed out aiming to catch the warriors paw in her mouth and chomp down hard...

Since he seemed to like tail biting, well, she had something in store for that too! She swung her weight foreward and reared her back legs up to swip a two paw kick at the warriors head with full force... Thiis She-cat wasn't Going down without a fight that was for sure...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old August 8th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Shypaw: Beefed up, Shadow Fiend

Shypaw yowled and Renched her tail away... wincing as she heard something snap... her head had wipped around to snap at the tom but claws met her instead and blood now trickled from a long scratch going from the back of her head to the base of her neck. thankfully nothing important was fractured. but this time she knew she had to act fast. she needed to put an end to this! She lashed out aiming to catch the warriors paw in her mouth and chomp down hard...

Since he seemed to like tail biting, well, she had something in store for that too! She swung her weight foreward and reared her back legs up to swip a two paw kick at the warriors head with full force... Thiis She-cat wasn't Going down without a fight that was for sure...
It was satisfying that the attack landed, sure he'd admit it, but it didn't end this fight. Silverlightning quickly pulled his paw away from the snapping jaws, the teeth of the apprentice just missing him. But before he could process anything else something came flying towards his face. Going off of his most basic instincts now, the young warrior ducked to the side, then winced as claws nicked his ear. That was it! Silver was tired of being nice. Using his shoulder the warrior rammed into Shypaw's side so that they were both falling to the ground. The Shadowclanner wasn't in the mood to let a Thunderclan apprentice best him in battle. And he definitely wasn't in the mood to keep dealing with her. Wait Silver still didn't teach her that lesson he meant to teach her, did he? Guess now was the time. Pushing himself to his feet the assassin dashed for the apprentice, teeth bared as he lunged and took her throat into his grasp. He used his arms to wrap around Shypaw, digging his claws into her as he began to squeeze just enough to draw blood. If she didn't move she'd be alright, (save for a faint bite mark and passing out due to lack of air). But if she kept trying to fight him in this position, there was a very good chance he'd incidentally tear her throat open.

#Air 8

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:17 AM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
It was satisfying that the attack landed, sure he'd admit it, but it didn't end this fight. Silverlightning quickly pulled his paw away from the snapping jaws, the teeth of the apprentice just missing him. But before he could process anything else something came flying towards his face. Going off of his most basic instincts now, the young warrior ducked to the side, then winced as claws nicked his ear. That was it! Silver was tired of being nice. Using his shoulder the warrior rammed into Shypaw's side so that they were both falling to the ground. The Shadowclanner wasn't in the mood to let a Thunderclan apprentice best him in battle. And he definitely wasn't in the mood to keep dealing with her. Wait Silver still didn't teach her that lesson he meant to teach her, did he? Guess now was the time. Pushing himself to his feet the assassin dashed for the apprentice, teeth bared as he lunged and took her throat into his grasp. He used his arms to wrap around Shypaw, digging his claws into her as he began to squeeze just enough to draw blood. If she didn't move she'd be alright, (save for a faint bite mark and passing out due to lack of air). But if she kept trying to fight him in this position, there was a very good chance he'd incidentally tear her throat open.

[#AIR] 8
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrgggghhh! She Was Mifted Now! So, he wanted to Join her ramming game did he? ha... Shypaw swiftly side stepped that attack, laughing in mock amusement. She barely though moved in time so that the toms next attack landed on her shoulder instead of her throut... so he wanted to role with it? she drew out her claws and began kicking with her backlegs while digging in with her front claws. she snarled angrily and bite back, aiming for the toms face this time, two could play dirty that was for sure!

when she finally managed to wrench away she winced as her shoulder fur was torn out. she reared upwards to slam down with her front claws glistening. learn to fight while fighting... a tough but effective way to learn combat skills...

Old August 8th, 2023, 02:44 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
"Aww, I'm flattered." said Silverlightning mockingly, "I really am, but I'm not here for you so buzz off you annoying gnat." Silver had lost any and all patience for the molly who, for some odd reason, insisted on getting in the way. He really didn't want to have to kill her, but if she kept it up there was no telling what the tom would do. Taking one of his forepaws, Silverlightning scooped up some dirt and kicked it into the Shypaw's face hoping to blind her. Then using his hind legs, he quickly pushed himself off the ground and leapt for his opponent.

[#AIR]6

Shadefrost hissed in pain as claws connected with his chest, sending him back just a little. It hurt like hell, but it wasn't enough to deter him. As soon as he'd gathered his bearings again, the tom pushed himself to his paws and began to circle the Thunderclanner. He'd always wanted to fight a deputy, it was something the Shadowclan warrior dreamed of doing when he was a kit and even an apprentice. But then he became a warrior and realized that only some deputies were worth fighting. Like Windclan and... Um... Well that was it really. The others were too weak, especially Thunderclan. So as Shadefrost faced off with one of the finest warriors in the forest he couldn't help but feel underwhelmed. He wore no smile, which was something he usually had when in a fight with a strong opponent. This wasn't even his fight, the only reason he'd picked it was to protect Silverlightning. But if he managed to kill Alderstep without much difficulty, which he would since the only cat capable of actually defeating him was Dawnstar, then he'd be able to cross that off his list of achievements. So that was a plus. To test the deputy some, Shade aimed a quick paw swipe for the tom's face. Then almost immediately after leapt for the deputy again, this time his weaponized tail ready to jab at Alderstep at a moments notice.
Quote:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrgggghhh! She Was Mifted Now! So, he wanted to Join her ramming game did he? ha... Shypaw swiftly side stepped that attack, laughing in mock amusement. She barely though moved in time so that the toms next attack landed on her shoulder instead of her throut... so he wanted to role with it? she drew out her claws and began kicking with her backlegs while digging in with her front claws. she snarled angrily and bite back, aiming for the toms face this time, two could play dirty that was for sure!

when she finally managed to wrench away she winced as her shoulder fur was torn out. she reared upwards to slam down with her front claws glistening. learn to fight while fighting... a tough but effective way to learn combat skills...
[am looking to boot the shc cats sometime soon maybe within two days; because of circumstances, i can't handle all my rps anymore]

With the Shadowclanner circling him like a dramatic loser, Alderstep had the time to right himself and get his bearings again. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the apprentice (what was her name? Meekpaw? Quietpaw?) and the younger of the trespassing warriors dueling it out. He found some semblance of relief that the kid had given up headbutting and started using some more refined battle tactics. Hopefully, she'd hold out a bit longer while he dealt with this pinecone-eating rat.

Flicking his gaze back at his opponent, Alderstep smirked cruelly. "Did your mother teach you to be such a bother? Or was she too disappointed in you to associate with your pitiful pelt?" he spat. Hey, normally he didn't talk smack during a skirmish, but Alderstep was rightfully ticked off that his day was being spent dealing with random ass trespassers instead of a relaxing day of hunting. Not to mention that his old wounds are probably going to act up when he wakes tomorrow.

With a huff, Alderstep ducked the initial paw swipe, ears flattening further against his head to avoid the claws clipping them. He might just cry for the first time in sixty moons if one of his pristine ears got a nick in them. It wasn't that he minded battle scars, quite frankly he adored those, but Alderstep much preferred for his ears to remain intact. Sentimental reasons and all.

Unfortunately, the guy chose to lunge at him right after. Doing too much, perhaps? Alderstep stood his ground, refusing to be winded yet again. Ignoring the pain that was beginning to make itself known throughout his body (he was pretty sure his face had been scratched despite his best attempts at avoidance), Alderstep lashed out with a paw, hoping to catch his claws in the warrior's already wounded chest. Making a wound worse rather than creating more might help; it might not. Alderstep was just attacking what was open to him.