Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2023, 04:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Night Operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan
Silver Tongue: ACTIVE | Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

Yellowpaw crouched low to the ground.
*Drippingpelt stood up and told Yellowpaw to pounce on her without her knowing and try a bite at the same time*

(Is this move like low tech or something?)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:41 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Drippingpelt stood up and told Yellowpaw to pounce on her without her knowing and try a bite at the same time*

(Is this move like low tech or something?)
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw nodded watching her carefully through the mist. He waited until what he thought was the perfect time to launch himself on top of Drippingpelt. Then he jumped at her, planning to bite her lightly.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:41 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw nodded watching her carefully through the mist. He waited until what he thought was the perfect time to launch himself on top of Drippingpelt. Then he jumped at her, planning to bite her lightly.
*Drippingpelt was actually caught by surprise and fell over*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:49 PM

Quote:

*Drippingpelt was actually caught by surprise and fell over*
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw was shocked for a second by how accurate his jump was. Even more surprising, he had knocked a full-grown cat over! "Wait, I actually knocked you over? Wow!" He said.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 1st, 2023, 05:08 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw was shocked for a second by how accurate his jump was. Even more surprising, he had knocked a full-grown cat over! "Wait, I actually knocked you over? Wow!" He said.
*Drippingpelt said that Yellow had actually surprised her*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:

*Drippingpelt said that Yellow had actually surprised her*
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw swished his tail, A tiny smug look on his face. "That great!" He said. "Anyway, do we do ambush training now?"

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:38 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Yellowpaw
Shadowclan

Yellowpaw swished his tail, A tiny smug look on his face. "That great!" He said. "Anyway, do we do ambush training now?"
*She stood up and gave a nod*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:53 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
[Whoa, I’m glad this was still in a random tab on my phone. I thought I’d responded but turns out I had it all typed up and never hit post ]

**Cougarivy**

She sighed rather audibly. He was taking too long, she was liable to get bored. And a bored Cougarivy was an unpredictable Cougarivy. She tapped her claws over the dirt then rose to her paws and trotted after the last sound she’d heard from the apprentice. If he continued to press time maybe she’d just switch the game on him and hunt him down herself. The thought made a giggle form in her chest but she shoved it down and continued on her path, though she subconsciously lowered herself slightly and quieted her pawsteps, preparing to switch from hunted to hunter.

**Sunsetpaw**

The gray and white apprentice nodded enthusiastically. “Stalking first, got it. Sneakiest sneak. You won’t see, smell, or hear me coming, nope nope nope! Oh…” She quieted herself and simply nodded again then turned and slipped into the nearest bush. She paused for a moment, thinking about it, mindfully keeping her thoughts inside her head rather than over her tongue. See, smell, or hear. Be silent, use the shadows. She tried to take a slow, quiet step but the bush branches rustled around her so she stopped. Silent. She shifted slightly, attempting to find another angle through the bush but as soon as she moved the bush rustled noisily again. She huffed and gave up, tumbling her way loudly out of the bush. Her blue eyes moved first to Worms, ”Hold on hold on. Starting now. I maybe shouldn’t have gone in the bush. Now I’ll be the sneakiest silent sneak!” She turned and searched quickly for the deepest shadow she could pick out and ran over to it. Once cloaked in the shadow, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes and concentrating. Silent, shadows. Smell. Smell. She took a deep breath through her nose, realizing that she couldn’t smell Worms. So did that mean he might be able to smell her? Or did it mean that if she couldn’t smell him then he couldn’t smell her? But she took another breath in and picked up traces of the other Shadowclanners. She turned her head away from Worms and spotted a nearby apprentice. Her head cocked. She kept her attention on her paws but moved quickly, as quietly as she could, attempting to sneaky her way around to the other side of Worms. She tripped once and let out an involuntary oomph but righted herself and continued on. She peaked out and caught sight of Worms again then continued on. She was almost halfway to where she wanted to be but then suddenly realized that her attention had focused itself on where she was going and she wasn’t paying as much attention to being silent. Her face scrunched in mild frustration but then she refocused again and continued. Once she was on the opposite end of Worms, she took a slow measured breath in then let it out, focusing on controlling everything and keeping herself calm. She settled herself, checking that her body was still doused in the shadows and then waited to see what Worms would have to say or if he could even find her, she held back the little giggle that wanted to come up.

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T2)

Darkfall remained where he was as Sunsetpaw wandered of somewhere to sneak up on him. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on the sounds around him. Ears pricked at the sound of rustling branches and frowned. Wow, she was making a lot of noise. Hadn’t he told her that he didn’t want to hear her at all? Perhaps he had been asking too much of her, unfortunate really. And she was failing to stay downwind as he could clearly smell her. The large tom was half tempted to tell her that he’d give her a proper example when she said that they’d be starting over. Fine. He could give her that much, perhaps she had just needed a moment to get herself sorted out.

The restart hadn’t started out all too well either. It sounded like the like the young apprentice may have tripped or something which she let out an audible reaction to. He opened his eyes and turned toward the direction he heard it. Eyes narrowed, he was unable to immediately find the she-car. Well, he couldn’t see or smell her at least, so that much was an improvement.

It appeared as though Sunsetpaw figured things out for herself, as a couple heartbeats passed and things went silent again. That was much better. ”Alright Sunsetpaw,” the enforcer called out ”Thats much better, now try and catch me off guard.”

[ @Pitou AHHH I thought I responded, my bad. Also, I apologize if this is kind of sloppy, brain hasn’t been braining lately. Feel free to power play her either being noticed or sneaking up on Dark]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:42 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He smiled softly, "Part of the first exercise, ambush. Let your plans be dark as night, but when you fall, attack like a thunderbolt... Ambushes must be fast, but must hit like rocks the enemies that are victims of your attack. Now. Your objective will be to try and attack me while remaining in the shadows, understood?", he said, and sat on the ground

@poppy.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old October 8th, 2023, 07:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Starfall @ameko
Dawnstar pushed through some brackens and settled comfortably in the shadows a good several tail lengths from the two apprentices. Huh? The Clan leader remained low to the ground, simply watching the two with a touch of confusion as she noticed that they both seemed to be actively looking for her. That's not how ambushes work, but it's not she told the pair not to be obvious about it.

Oh, well they'll work on that later. The pair were both alert, so she counted that as a win. Eveningpaw was looking at something, she wasn't sure what, but he was trying. The leader purposely brushed her shoulder against braken creating a rustling sound right before she sprang out of the darkness. Her large front paws were outstretched as she aimed to slam straight into the pair. The attack was soft, but firm as she pushed hard hoping to feel resistance as she threw her weight at the younger cats.

Eveningpaw
[Was gonna wait on Ameko response but I believe they're on hiatus rn TwT sorry ab that wait bc I didn't realize]

He knew exactly where the leader was, and he'd show her that he was capable of really cool things. Because he was pretty neat. He wasn't cool, that was her juristiction. BUT! He was almost there.

The rustling of bramble caught his attention, and turns out it was behind him. Whipping his head around he only had about 2 seconds to realize she was leaping at him, and that he had to avoid. Scrambling to roll to the side (for he would surely get squashed if he were to simply step back a few paces he was tiny okay?) , his paw slipped on the dirt, earning a startled chirp from him as his chin made contact with the ground. That being said he was in prime rolling condition.

So roll he did. Kicking up any dust as he floundered like a fish to avoid becoming an evening pancake.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread