Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Small group finder for RC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 04:00 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:52 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:51 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:48 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:26 AM
Barely active. Needs help

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Secret Tunnels

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
If worms don't have eyes...then how do they see? The wormies...don't have eyes so that means they're all blind? Maybe they live like blind cats! That will make sense! Spring's not blind so she wouldn't know anything about that. Interesting though. Dig dig dig. Springkit was a big help, right?? Or at least she thought she was. Maybe someday when she's older she could bring Mossypelt and Pebbely to tunnel as well! That'll be fun to do! Super duper uper fun!!

Seems like the tunnel is complete! The kit watched as the older tunneler made it out of the tunnel, so she followed behind especially after Dustybunny says they're done and they can go back up. The light stung her blue and hazel heterochromatic eyes. Too bright, too bright!! Aacckkk! Did the sun explode while they were down there?? Gladly enough though, things started to turn normal again. So nevermind. Phew, the sun didn't explode yet! Good good! She waited for...the last kit wasn't it? Name....Beastkit...to go back up as well. Thid was much much fun! Hopefully Springkit would be able to do the same soon, provided the sun doesn't go kaboom while she's down there
╰─▸ ❝ @Starfinder [Beastkit] @Katiethewolfchild [Bearpelt, Birdkit, Foxkit] @Moonraven [Dustbunny] Yep!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:05 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Katuethewolfchild @Moonraven yes!
Beastkit immediately barrels outside. "Tag you're it!" She yells, butting Dustbunny with her head before running off, commanding Birdy-Bestie to follow her too.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 3rd, 2023, 01:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

Some time had passed since he had settled on digging from the inside of the tunnel by himself. His beloved Berryfrost had seemed... off. Not that he blamed her. Having just lost her former mentor, her mother... It would have been unfair of him to expect her to stay. As much as he wished for her company in the darkness that encompassed this task, he would never force his best friend to such a task out of sheer selfishness. She deserved so much better than that. So he'd done the only thing he could do. Begged her to go get some rest. Promised that he would meet up with her and bring her some dinner to share later if she so wished.

Massive paws made quick work of the tunnel, his colossal size perhaps making the tunnel bigger than it had originally been planned for, but... well... he wasn't the only large cat in WindClan. Hopefully these slight modifications would be alright. If not... oh golly... he would have to apologize profusely to Dustbunny for his impudence. But he would think of such things later! For now, his paw had just broken through to the other side, light coming out from the sizable hole he'd just dug out.

Bright blue eyes blinked as he got used to the sudden light, and hoping to meet up with either his former mentor or the younger Hazypaw, Snowybreeze peeked through, a playful light in his eyes. "Surprise?" he mewed in a soft voice, the exclamation he'd intended coming across more as a question as he purred at his own silliness before going back to work. After all, they were so close! He couldn't let Deadmoon and Hazypaw do all the hard work at the finish line!

-

@Orchid [Berryfrost] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Caspian [Hazypaw]
| Powerplay for Berryfrost's leaving permission granted by Orchid! Let me know if you want me to change something. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:38 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Berryfrost had left, after a quick conference with Snowybreeze, and Deadoon miraculously had the sense to let well enough alone. Snowy took care of the inside of the tunnel, and she and Hazypaw were left with the outside. It wasn't the most glamorous of tasks, but she did her best to paw the dirt away and pack it then into the edges and walls. Spread it about the clearing just a bit, tamping it down so it didn't create a big mess for the kits to get in.

And then, just reaching into the dirt again to scoop up some more and dig a little deeper, Snowybreeze's head popped out of nowhere. Deadmoon startled slightly, eyes widening, but she restrained the yelp which threatened to embarrass her. Instead, she sent a paw in his general direction, a gentle, teasing swat, huffing as he turned tail and avoided her wrath. Trying to give heart attacks, aren't you? she called after him, keeping her tone light. She certainly didn't want him to get all worried and start apologizing like he often did. It was her way of trying to strike a balance between the selfish desire to make fun of everything, and her want to keep him happy.
@Caspian @Alchemist Kitsune @Orchid
Old October 4th, 2023, 09:09 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Hazypaw worked
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

Eep! What had Deadmoon said? Something about heart attacks. Oh no! Oh dear! Maybe he should have considered the repercussions of his silliness before inflicting any potential, lasting damage to his digging buddies. Oh no! Oh no no no! Would his mother forgive him? He hadn't meant it! Oh she must be furious, with that light tone to her voice.

... No wait... She was probably joking. Right! Because... Because Deadmoon was always such a kidder! Hah hah! Yes yes, Snowybreeze had always enjoyed his former mentor's jokes, he remembered now! Oh thank goodness! He had no idea what he would have done if she had been angry. And honestly... it seemed like Hazypaw wasn't even aware of their interaction, which was always good. That meant she was focused! Just like he should be!

A purr of delighted relief and amusement bursting from the Maine Coon mix, he turned his attention to the tunnel once more. They were almost done, and they hadn't done a half bad job if he did say so himself! Of course, the better half had been done by Deadmoon and Hazypaw, but then, they were both so focused, they had no doubt worked very hard on their section of the tunnel. Plus his big paws could be a bit on the clumsy side... Oh dear. Hopefully his inexperience hadn't made this more work for Dustbunny in the end. Maybe he should stay back and ask her if he could assist in any other way? As much as he wanted out of these tunnels, it would not do for him to leave a mess when he'd wanted to help!

-

@gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Caspian [Hazypaw]

Old October 5th, 2023, 01:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm couldn’t help the smug smile that graced her lips when Lightningpaw looked at her with a face of confusion. Nothing better than having done something that her eternal rival wasn’t expecting, though she hated the thought of asking this particular cat for confirmation, the look on her face had been all too worth it.

Of course, that thought hadn’t remained long because the younger calico just had to take a jab at her. Interrupting her digging, she turned and narrowed her pale green eyes at the antagonistic apprentice. ”Spots, I swear to StarClan I will bury the both of us in this tunnel if you don’t quit playing,” the fiery young warrior growled in warning before turning back to the spot she was working on. Was she serious? Well, there was no guarantee that she wouldn’t do it, so Lightningpaw was welcome to test her resolve. Digging digging digging. ”I lied,” she added before wrinkling her nose ”I’ll get out and just bury you. I don’t want to die next to you in this stuffy tunnel.”

As she kept digging, she started to poke through to the other side. Thank StarClan! She was finally going to get out of that star forsaken hole and away from Lightningpaw! ”Im never going into another tunnel for as long as I live” she mumbled. Oops, did she say that out loud? Oh no. She could feel it. Lightningpaw was going to make fun of her again. UGH!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @FrostyGalaxy Sneaking this in]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 6th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Dapplebreeze |

"Hmmm?" Dapplebreeze responded, a bit dazed as she continued digging, taking just that little bit longer in processing what she had just been asked. Her eyes lit up, however, once she remembered the dusky molly she'd taken as her charge, yet another pang of regret fluttered for only a moment, quieted by the prospect of talking about her darling apprentice.

"Only one. I am afraid I took to the nursery at a fairly young age, choosing the life of a queen for two litters. Soon after young Ryepaw was apprenticed, however, I was given charge of dearest Moorpaw. She was a lot like you, you know. Spirited. Full of promise. Took down a vicious rogue during the great move nearly two seasons ago. Her one weakness according to Twilightstar was her temper. Nonsense, really. It was passion to defend her clan. Once properly honed, it would have been her greatest asset," the molly purred, digging more energetically than she had thus far until-

A meow of surprise escaped the normally composed warrior as the ground crumbled before them, revealing a bickering pair of mollies on the other side. Or rather a bickering warrior and a thoroughly amused looking apprentice. Goodness, it was a little hard to tell if the two of them got along or if there was some genuine animosity between them. She assumed it was all in good fun, at least judging from Lightningpaw's expression. The young calico had never been one to necessarily hold her tongue when displeased, after all. Allowing the two to speak amongst themselves - or leave, as it seemed Firestorm was doing - she turned to Lichenpaw, a tired yet satisfied smile on her own maw.

"Looks like we are done for the day, dear. Let's head back to the surface. Much as I enjoy lending a helping paw, this warrior was made for having her head under the sky," the former queen purred, her tai twitching as she turned around, more than ready to leave the tunnels for today.

-

@Dark [Firestorm] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

Old October 6th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Amidst a fit of giggles, the medicine cat apprentice shook her head, the warrior's empty threats being so over the top they were ridiculous to a comical degree. It didn't help that Firestorm doubled down on the threat, coaxing a snort from the Oriental mix. She did wonder sometimes if the new warrior realized how kittenish she sounded, or if it was all some sort of convoluted ruse. Sounding as though if she hadn't the foggiest idea how the world worked or speaking in ways that were so contradicting to what she usually showed herself to be in an attempt to get others to underestimate her. If that was the case, then she was quite brilliant at it, because the calico had no doubt that as comical as she was being, the tabby was being dead serious. How this molly had even befriended someone as soft spoken and timid as Milknose she would never know. Perhaps Milknose had been the one to befriend her? He had seemed receptive to friendship in the time they'd known each other.

"No you won't," she replied smugly, quirking a brow at the pale tabby as she paused in her digging. "Because if you do, then everyone will be talking about that idiot new warrior and how she can't even dig a bloody tunnel, and what's worse, took down an apprentice with her folly. Trust me love, that's a stigma you would never be able to live with," she mewed, her voice growing only a hint of a decibel softer as she spoke, knowing all too well the guilt of what the warrior was threatening her of doing carried.

As she was talking, the tunnel crumbled, revealing Dapplebreeze and Lichenpaw on the other side. Giving an amused grin in greeting at the two mollies, Lightningpaw perked her ears as Firestorm stormed off, muttering under her breath just close enough to the healer for her to catch what she'd said. A half smile on her face, the wiry framed she-cat followed, rolling her eyes at the other two before catching up to her companion. The hot headed warrior had tensed up, no doubt already sensing the sassy remark that would follow. The medicine cat apprentice considered being kinder for once, perhaps even understanding... but the green eyed warrior had just threatened to bury her in the tunnel. At least some teasing was required.

"I understand," she began, her whiskers quivering as spoke. "Or at least... I think I do. Can't really imagine how dreadful it must be to be down there with your big head getting in the way of all that digging. I've got to say though, all things considered, you didn't do half bad. Just a shame you seem to be so averse to tunnels, innit? Here I was looking forward to having my favorite warrior help me out sorting herbs. Guess I'll just have to make do without you, eh, Kit-ten?" the spotted WindClanner teased, raising her paw as she attempted to tap her companion on the nose as she called her by her nickname.

She was well aware she was risking a bite, but that really sounded like more of a future Lightningpaw problem. Lowering her paw, she offered a wink, knowing that would probably irk her so called rival just enough to get yelled at or even followed without her noticing the tunnels until they exited. See? The skinny molly could be thoughtful. She just liked to sprinkle it with just enough arrogance and obnoxiousness to leave others second guessing. Couldn't have these cats thinking she was going soft on them. It was hard enough to find decent help as it was, for star's sake...

-

@Dark [Firestorm] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

Closed Thread