Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:39 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:37 PM

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Cedarclan (A New Start)

Name: Heathertail
Appearance: Dusty brown she-cat with piercing olive green eyes
Personality: Heathertail is a genuine, straightforward she-cat who isn't afraid to be bluntly honest. She isn't as suspicious-like as she is trying to impress her leader and deputy. Maintaining an excessive amount of reputation with the clan is very important to her, as it makes her more trusting. No one questions her ability to be relied on. Although this seems like an amazing trait, some people use her as an advantage. She'll clean moss for apprentices, or hunt for warriors, even!
Crush/Mate: Redrock? (If it's okay with you, @Strobelight ) | Crush: None right now
Family: Unknown
Role: Warrior
Activity: 9/10
RP Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: None
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 27th, 2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Name: Heathertail
Appearance: Dusty brown she-cat with piercing olive green eyes
Personality: Heathertail is a genuine, straightforward she-cat who isn't afraid to be bluntly honest. She isn't as suspicious-like as she is trying to impress her leader and deputy. Maintaining an excessive amount of reputation with the clan is very important to her, as it makes her more trusting. No one questions her ability to be relied on. Although this seems like an amazing trait, some people use her as an advantage. She'll clean moss for apprentices, or hunt for warriors, even!
Crush/Mate: Redrock? (If it's okay with you, @Strobelight ) | Crush: None right now
Family: Unknown
Role: Warrior
Activity: 9/10
RP Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: None
(( accepted start whenever ))
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Redrock ran into the forest,taking in all of the prey and herb scent,surely this would be a place perfect for his clan.
He dashed over a fallen tree and past a burnt Bush,making scent marks on his way

You know you want to....
Old January 28th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
(( accepted start whenever ))
Okay thanks!

@Strobelight
Heathertail's average-length dusty brown pelt flailed as the wind brushed through every pick of fur on her, sending a slight--but calming--shiver down her spine.
She saw a familiar figure crossing by a burnt bush. Narrowing her eyes, she had seen it laying down scent markers. This could be CedarClan territory! WHAT in StarClan is that cat doing!? Being an above-average-sized cat, she charged towards the intruder with unsheathed claws and leaped at it. With the help of gravity, the intruder had been pummeled into the ground.
She gasped. "I'm so sorry, Redrock!" She quickly leaped off of the highly respected deputy and nudged him up. She stared at the ground with jaws dropped slightly. A small dent had been left on the ground from Heathertal's impact. "Please forgive me.. I was only trying to stop intruders from leaving scent markers on territory that could soon be ours." Heathertail bent her head down to stare at her paws, shuffling them in embarrassment. How could I have been so foolish?
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by vos; January 30th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.