Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 01:59 PM
Go to first new post rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:51 PM
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:51 PM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:50 PM

Old November 19th, 2023, 10:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Softdust smiled. "That's great!" She was glad that Birdsnow seemed a bit happier. "What's he like?"

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan warrior
purrks: the collector, mind reader

What was Lotuspaw like? She didn't really know it all that well yet, but it seemed like more of an introverted cat than anything. But maybe he just didn't trust her very much yet. Yet. She was going to bond with that kid no matter what (because she wanted them to have a good relationship with her like she did with Silvernight and Gingerstar) "He's pretty quiet for right now, we're still getting to know each other, but he's a good kid so I think it's going to be real fun to train with him."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:46 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

birdsnow

What was Lotuspaw like? She didn't really know it all that well yet, but it seemed like more of an introverted cat than anything. But maybe he just didn't trust her very much yet. Yet. She was going to bond with that kid no matter what (because she wanted them to have a good relationship with her like she did with Silvernight and Gingerstar) "He's pretty quiet for right now, we're still getting to know each other, but he's a good kid so I think it's going to be real fun to train with him."
"That's nice," Softdust offered. She shifted slightly, curling her tail around her paws. "Better to have a quiet apprentice then a disobedient one." Soft smiled a little.
(gahhhh I can't figure out what to say)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 20th, 2023, 09:20 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

The intruder tried uselessly to swipe at Lynxshade's clanmates, without any success. As soon as she had realized she'd gotten in real trouble, the outsider had decided to run away with her tail between her legs.
She wasn't sure what the best thing to do was at that moment, but when the Enforcer asked her to follow the other she-cat, Lynxshade took that as an invitation and nodded briefly. "I'll just make sure she leaves the territory, then I'll come back as quickly as possible."

Without waiting for a reply, Lynxshade threw herself between the bushes that cornered the Seastones and used her nose to locate the scent track the outsider must have left. Your soft paw pads leave a scent so delicate, so unlikely our muddy forest. It is impossible to miss it, she thought with satisfaction.

Quickly, she run through the woods following the she-cat's track at maximum speed until she came in sight. Then she slowed, and decided to stalk her from there.
Lynxshade had always been a shadow. Was that the meaning of her name? She had no answer for that, but she knew for sure that the outsider wouldn't spot her. Got you now. I'll follow every movement you make, and if you put only a paw step in the wrong direction...
She didn't want to come to it, but she was ready to do so.

@Rose @Ambereyes
Make sure to mention that Petunia leaves the territory, or Lynxshade will go after her and attack if necessary!
Old November 20th, 2023, 04:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
"That's nice," Softdust offered. She shifted slightly, curling her tail around her paws. "Better to have a quiet apprentice then a disobedient one." Soft smiled a little.
(gahhhh I can't figure out what to say)

birdsnow

"Agreed." Birdsnow said with a smile, flicking her ear as she glanced behind her as a sunshine tabby tom brushed past her with a mumbled 'excuse me'. She turned back to Softdust, not sure what else to say but hoping Soft would.

(ft. chubpaw smh)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 20th, 2023, 05:07 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
THRIFTFALL
Tall dark gray short-furred tom with leopard-like spots and dark blue eyes, Windclan warrior.

Thriftfall only decided to participate in this moon's gathering because he wanted to see some kind of drama to spawn up. Due to the tight relationships with the clans... He was led to believe someone was getting killed at this gathering. Of course, it would be tragic! But It would be funny to see how everybody reacts. Honestly, the only thing he cared about was getting entertainment out of these cats.

Looking around, he scanned the area for any sign of anything interesting. Something he should spend his time with. Some situations just were not good enough for his time and energy. Like some idle chit-chat with no aggression or reason behind it. "Hey I'm Some stupid cat from one of those stupid clans, what's your name" "Oh hey my name is Thriftfall! I'm from Windclan." He mocked some imaginary situation under his breath.

Thirftfall sat in a lonely corner. Somewhat far from the group of cats swarming each other like flies and Crowmeat. But close enough to hear or see anything happening.

(Somewhat open!)

Windclan warrior, Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk was looking around at other cats at the gathering. Someone would need company surely! His gaze almost completely skipped over Thriftfall sitting alone in a corner, but smoke did a double take and smiled to himself. Perfect! they look bored and/or in a bad mood, i can try to bother them. Smoke giggled to himself before bounding over to the lone warrior, not being sneaky in anyway.

Reaching the corner he gave the other a bright smile and spoke- maybe a little to loud for a casual conversation but not super loud.
"Hey! Whats your name? Im Emberdusk! Its nice to meet you!! Whats got your mood down? Is something wrong? Can i help? Why arent you talking with anyone?"
Smoke has started spewing out questions almost to quickly to understand. Running out of breath seems to be the only thing that stopped him as he stopped to catch his breath. Sitting down infront of the other cat

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 20th, 2023, 06:51 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

birdsnow

"Agreed." Birdsnow said with a smile, flicking her ear as she glanced behind her as a sunshine tabby tom brushed past her with a mumbled 'excuse me'. She turned back to Softdust, not sure what else to say but hoping Soft would.

(ft. chubpaw smh)
Softdust was silent for a long moment, gazing up at the stars. "Beautiful night, ain't it," she said. It wasn't a question really. More like a statement posed as a question.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy :: Poisoned
Beefed Up Tier III :: Hulk Smash
@dino. , @Moonraven , @lilith , @Undertaker , @elaif , @FrostyGalaxy

The tom raised a brow as one of the deputies, the quieter one, jumped back as if he'd sneezed directly into his face. Which...he was thinking of doing. Maybe he'd give him some of this poison than he'd give the crowd a show. "You're sure about that? I mean let's just go over ShadowClan's history again here if I can recall." he began with a snort. Although he was cut short due to Dawnstar speaking up. Letting her finish before he himself would speak up.

Eyes trained on the clouds as they began to litter the sky. Odd. It was crystal clear before. Once everyone was finished he watched as the large molly hopped down, looking at her with curiosity and question. Only for a moment before turning around and looking at Twilightstar, face straight.

"My head ain't worth your Clanmates." he began. "Of course you lot can't do anythin wrong though. I don't know what his name was, I know one of your patrol members may have said it out loud Sleet somethin. He wasn't actin very civil. So sure, yes, I instigated it." a narrow of his eyes "I was protectin the borders. That bein said yeah, I passed onto your side but it wasn't on purpose, little hard to keep tabs on borders when ur makin sure your throats still in tact." he said. "Can't really explain the second one though, last I remember they were literally sittin while their Clanmates were fightin, so do with that what you will."

A close as he turned towards Dawnstar. Once again keeping eye contact as he spoke. "As for you lot. I was accused, and all I said was that I killed lots of you's. Last I checked you lot decided to babysit our Camp for a good few moons. But I never said I did kill your medicine cat. Granted didn't even know who you were talkin about all I remember is that I got tackled." a hum as he attempted to remember what exactly went down during that gathering. "All I remember is lookin for our medicine cat, and bumpin into a patrol. Which also managed to bring foxes with em. Of course my first thought was you lot were tryin to bring foxes into our territory. Now whether or not your medicine cat apprentice was there I dunno. Have you ever considered, if they were in that patrol, that they were killed by the foxes you lot were wrangling?" he sniffed. "But if you really believe I did feel free to bring whoever tackled me that last time to the stand and I'll be happy to go over it with em, because I just remember lots of blood from foxes, and my patrol mates payin the price."

With that Spiderthroat stood up, gaze flicking up to Bumblestar. Everything he'd done, everything he'd been doing was always with ThunderClan in mind. Although granted it was simply for Asterdance's sake, for Ospreypaw's sake. Neither exist within the Clan now...but he'd hold it up as best he could for them.

"But if me bein named Deputy is so threatenin' to you lot, I'll be sure to keep it in mind. As it seems to do a decent job at keepin you away from the borders. I ain't speakin for the whole Clan but I'll speak for myself. I'd like to think we're done bein the bottom of the kill pile, pass it on to someone else. So you're free to take your high and mighty behavior else where, because if I've noticed anythin these past few moons, ThunderClan is finished with bein stepped all over. Dunno if you can tell from the current Leader we have." a statement he'd stand by.
#gathering

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:50 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Thornclaw listened to thunderclans squirrel deputy talk

Bravesky listened

Crookedpaw watched

Bluestone listened

Scales at just sat and listened

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:58 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR, Waspbile (she/he)

Waspbile sat near the centre of the clearing, tail lashing out behind her. He wasn't up to date with all the goings on with the clan, but she knew enough to be annoyed with the cavalier attitudes of some of the cats there. Reluctantly, he didn't let his fur bristle, and instead laid her head onto her paws, watching as the gathering continued with slitted eyes.

(open)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 22nd, 2023, 10:26 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

THRIFTFALL

Thriftfall's tail lashed in annoyance. Everyone was so loud and screaming at each other basically. Or maybe he's just great at hearing things, nonetheless, it was pretty annoying how everyone could be so casual with each other. Especially right after some kind of clan war.

Speaking of loud and obnoxious cats, one just approached him and screamed in his ear. What the hell?! Do they have no logic in that tiny brain of theirs? Who was this annoying asshole anyway? Sure they just introduced themselves but he could care less about they're name. "I'm Thriftfall." He said, his voice filled with anger and hate. Giving Emberdusk a mean glare, he flicked his tail behind his back as a sign of disrespect.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁