My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Asterpaw-*
40/100
he/him || 10moons || go with the flow: inactive, ultimate predator
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

Battle training... he'd sorta been dreading this, to be honest, unsure is he'd be any good at it considering the only thing he'd fought before was a skunk... and he'd lost that fight, ending up smelly for most of his journey to find ThunderClan. But he couldn't stay here if he didn't learn to fight, and he really wanted to impress Bumblestar, to she her she was right in taking him on as her apprentice.

"Yes, I'm ready," he says with a determined nod, trying to keep the fire that was starting to grow in his gut to a reasonable level. If he was too excited he might not pay enough attention or take too many risks or something like that. He could be normal about this. Totally normal. A reasonable level of excited for sure. Definitely.
"Good. Like I said, starting with the basics. Won't be anything impressive, but it'll get you ready for a fight should you find yourself in one."

Bumblestar shifted to face Asterpaw fully. "There's a few things to cover, but one of the most versatile things is a frontal blow. Just your paw, claws sheathed or unsheathed. You can trip someone up, unbalance 'em, or just completely knock 'em out. Could even kill someone if you put enough force behind it."

She reached forward with a paw to tap his head, one of his shoulders, and then the inside of one of his legs. "Like that, but harder. Want you to try it on me, just to get your form down."
Old December 24th, 2023, 04:23 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

as they make it to Cattail Pond Echofall sits and licks his paw for a moment "now what would you like to learn today? code, hunting, fighting, swimming, tail signals? or, maybe you have something else in mind? I know we have to hunt later.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 24th, 2023 at 04:25 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Lazy

[QUOTE=Wally Darling~;1525660][CENTER]as they make it to Cattail Pond Echofall sits and licks his paw for a moment "now what would you like to learn today? code, hunting, fighting, swimming, tail signals? or, maybe you have something else in [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Irispaw thoughtfully twitched her tail. Should they do battle training? She really liked learning new skills. "Can we do battle training, Echofall?" She looked pleadingly up at her mentor.
Old December 27th, 2023, 08:43 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Willowpaw (still a girl currently)

FtM|6 1/2 moons| mentor: MothDust| fluffy dark smoky FtM with green eyes|

Willowpaw padded along the side of the water quietly. She was thrilled to be alone, especially near the cattail pond, where her mentor was supposed to watch her. But she figured MothDust would be busy laying around lazily like he usually did. She giggled to herself at the thought of it and was surprised she hadn't been caught yet. She stopped next to a pond and put her paw in, then backed up quickly, her fur going up. It was freezing. She shook her head and trotted, finally, to a tree, sitting just ever so slightly out into the warmth. A few seconds into sitting there, her mentor padded up.

MothDust

Male|23 moons|ash brown tom with pale blue eyes|

MothDust trots tiredly over to his apprentice. "What have I told you about not telling me where you are going?" he meowed angrily, "and if you went missing, I wouldn't know the first place to start looking for you." he finished, it was obvious something had happened along the lines of having someone he cared for go missing without him being of any help. MothDust watched as her ears flattened and her tail went down. He sighed and sat next to her, putting his tail around her. "I... just..." he struggled to get the words out. "Be careful? I just.. don't want anything bad to happen to you." he said quietly. She still had her ears down, he didn't know how to comfort her. "do you want to... do something? you can choose, uh, we can.. explore, hunt, I can show you a little hideout I made as a apprentice," he suggested with a small smile. Willowpaw nods excitedly, "Hideout." she mews. MothDust nods. "Lets go wake up Rainpaw first!" Willowpaw declares.

Last edited by Epiales; December 27th, 2023 at 10:06 AM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:13 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
Willowpaw (still a girl currently)

Willowpaw padded along the side of the water quietly. She was thrilled to be alone, especially near the cattail pond, where her mentor was supposed to watch her. But she figured MothDust would be busy laying around lazily like he usually did. She giggled to herself at the thought of it and was surprised she hadn't been caught yet. She stopped next to a pond and put her paw in, then backed up quickly, her fur going up. It was freezing. She shook her head and trotted, finally, to a tree, sitting just ever so slightly out into the warmth. A few seconds into sitting there, her mentor padded up.

MothDust

Male|23 moons|ash brown tom with pale blue eyes|

MothDust trots tiredly over to his apprentice. "What have I told you about not telling me where you are going?" he meowed angrily, "and if you went missing, I wouldn't know the first place to start looking for you." he finished, it was obvious something had happened along the lines of having someone he cared for go missing without him being of any help. MothDust watched as her ears flattened and her tail went down. He sighed and sat next to her, putting his tail around her. "I... just..." he struggled to get the words out. "Be careful? I just.. don't want anything bad to happen to you." he said quietly. She still had her ears down, he didn't know how to comfort her. "do you want to... do something? you can choose, uh, we can.. explore, hunt, I can show you a little hideout I made as a apprentice," he suggested with a small smile. Willowpaw nods excitedly, "Hideout." she mews. MothDust nods. "Lets go wake up Rainpaw first!" Willowpaw declares.

Swiftheart <3

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:51 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Good. Like I said, starting with the basics. Won't be anything impressive, but it'll get you ready for a fight should you find yourself in one."

Bumblestar shifted to face Asterpaw fully. "There's a few things to cover, but one of the most versatile things is a frontal blow. Just your paw, claws sheathed or unsheathed. You can trip someone up, unbalance 'em, or just completely knock 'em out. Could even kill someone if you put enough force behind it."

She reached forward with a paw to tap his head, one of his shoulders, and then the inside of one of his legs. "Like that, but harder. Want you to try it on me, just to get your form down."

*-Asterpaw-*
42/100
he/him || 10moons || go with the flow: inactive, ultimate predator
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

Listening, Aster nodded along, storing the information away. The most versatile move... so, very useful and definitely one he should know if he wanted to, you know, survive at all. Mentally taking note of the places his mentor tapped on him - head, shoulder, inside of the leg - he decided he'd rather not practice with his claws out, perhaps especially when he'd never really done this before. Once he got the move down, then maybe he'd consider a claws out approach, but, for now at least, claws sheathed.

"Alright," he answered Bumblestar and stood up to survey her posture - would she be trying to block him at all, or was this purely so he knew his form and he'd meet no resistance? Well, he'd find out in a moment. Squaring his shoulders, the siamese tries not to think too hard about what he's doing as he attempts to mimic the leader's form and hit her on the shoulder with one of his front paws.
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:08 PM
death does not define us

Willowpaw

Willowpaw and Mothdust stopped in front of a moss covered... rock? "This isn't a hideout," she frowned. Mothdust rolled his eyes. "Just wait," he said, stepping into the small pond near it, and... through it? Willowpaw was in awe.

@Swiftheart <3
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:11 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
Willowpaw

Willowpaw and Mothdust stopped in front of a moss covered... rock? "This isn't a hideout," she frowned. Mothdust rolled his eyes. "Just wait," he said, stepping into the small pond near it, and... through it? Willowpaw was in awe.

@Swiftheart <3
Rainpaw just followed, not seeming to impressed and seeming almost… sad, a bit? Her head hung low as she followed moth dust, her ears flat to her head and her tail drooping.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
With the appearance of Drizzlenight, were all ready to go! Redhawk returned the nod before looking to the camp entrance. "Let's go then!" Russet paws set out from the patrol area, tail flicking behind her as she ducked underneath the brambles and ferns, and into the territory.

Leaf-bare was in full swing which meant bare branches and little to no prey movement. It was pretty quiet and peaceful, though the air was chilly and the clouds above looked dreary. No rain scent was on the horizon though which was a good sign - the ground was already frosted over enough without adding more snow to the mix. Soon enough the trek through the territory lead the trio to Cattail Pond. Redhawk perked her eyes and glanced towards Asterpaw.

"Be careful around here. I don't s-scent any RiverClan c-cats, but they're a p-pretty devious bunch. Keep y-your ears o-open and eyes alert." She had faith in the young tom beside her, who had to be nearing the end of his training, after all he'd been an apprentice with them for about four moons now. She offered him a smile and a nod to show that she had faith in him to hold his own should they run into any challenges and looked up to glance around them.

Marigold and lavender. Marigold and lavender. Drizzecloud had explained both of them and she was familiar with the former, having had it applied quite a few times during training mishaps. Most of what was around the pond was already dead, but a flash of orange caught her eye. Redhawk parted from the group to trot the short distance over, parting the reeds to discover a small patch of marigold. There weren't many, so she only plucked two from patch - leaving the other so as to not overpick - and backed out with the flowers in her jaws and a smile on her face.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Cherry~ +2 marigold ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 1st, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:02 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Rainpaw just followed, not seeming to impressed and seeming almost… sad, a bit? Her head hung low as she followed moth dust, her ears flat to her head and her tail drooping.

Willowpaw

Willowpaw looked over at Rainpaw as they entered the area. "Rainpaw, are you ok?" she meowed, her tail swishing from side to side nervously.