Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:00 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:57 PM
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:50 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Loyalty Rewards

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@lesbianism @Neso

Perhaps Adderpaw wasn't ready for grievances as much as she thought she was but if she was to be snappy right now she would have broken the very reason for gathering this. So she took a deep breath and brewed over what Thunderchaser said for a moment but then this was broken when she heard a familiar voice speak up.

Ah it was Ripplepelt, a cat she respected a lot. She gave the older warrior a smile as she listened to her speak. These were all very good points, Ripple and Thunder points were good. This clan needed to talk about what they were feeling... Which brought words to Adderpaws mouth

"You do make very good points Thunderchaser but I think you got the wrong impression off of Larkstar. She is not going to look down on halfclanners such as yourself, She is willing to listen to all of us if we treat her with respect. Something this clan hasn't been doing much of." She started, she knew how willing Larkstar was willing to listen to her even when she was practically a kit.

"I think that you should bring these points to Larkstar and tell her how you think we should improve the clan. And don't just stop there, put some action into your words. Step up when you think things are going wrong. I mean if I can do it here and right now why can't you?" She said trying to motivate Thunderchaser. This is what the clan needed. Doing. There was too much talking, and she was close to tell the others her ideas of 'doing' for the clan.

She saw great potential in her clan. There were so many strong cats here all that they needed was some kind of push to do something. A clan was a group effort and did not lie only on the leader. If the other cats were not going to listen at all and just laze about then there was nothing a cat could do. She would not let her clan fall behind like this. Not if she could help it.
Old January 14th, 2024, 05:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

It seemed like the conversations had died out by now and it was starting to get quiet. With a flick of her ear and a deep breath Adderpaw figured it was as good a time as any to keep this social gathering going—to keep the conversation going. It seemed like the other cats didn’t want to finish voicing their complaints. That was fine for now. Hopefully speaking now would spur these cats into action.

All right well, enough chit chat. It's time to get down to things now. Now the idea that I had was that we could make a group of loyalists. How we will talk to each other will be by referring to the brightest star. For example, Somethingpaw is quickly becoming a great apprentice, by the brightest star. This will be a quick signifier for what group you are in,” Adderpaw started. She hoped that this would work out as she had intended.

And I know that there might be a minor hole in this idea. ‘Adderpaw, what if other cats learn about this code that aren’t loyal?’ Great question. I’ll be keeping a keen eye on all of you and I hope you do with everyone else. Report back to me if you think someone is disloyal and scheming. First off, I’ll report them to Larkstar. Then secondly, codes will be changed simply enough. And you will be known,” She warned. She was not going to let any dissenters cause any trouble and she was going to make sure to give these cats hell. There was no room for disloyalty within the clan.

Now what I expect of you cats is that you work hard. You will show your loyalty in this way. If you fall through you will have one shot to prove to me that you are worthy of sticking with us. Again, if you cause trouble you will be reported right away.

Now who is with this? I mean if you are scared of being loyal, go ahead and say it now.” Adderpaw said prodding any weaker supporters. This was serious and she was going to make sure. “Our clan needs organization and strong groups of loyal cats. We need you to act like a clan together. Hopefully this won’t be the only recruiting event that I do as well. The more people that we can get on board will make it better for all of us in the long run. If you know any cats who did not attend here today that you think would be a good candidate for this, bring them to me. I would like to talk to them. I’m not going to use them not coming here today as a mark against them from joining our group as it is understandable that they didn’t walk over. This is the first time for this event that no one knew was going to happen. Well, some did but that really isn’t the point here,” Adderpaw added as a finishing statement. She had high hopes for all the cats that had gathered here today, and she would have hated to be disappointed.
@Cubeisdagoat @Bluue @al3cc766 @chickadee @Sklee @lesbianism @Spookez. @Neso

Last edited by Fish; January 15th, 2024 at 04:28 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 06:42 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime

Blizzardpaw nodded. This was like a mission, a spy mission! A spy that tracks down spies? Sounds interesting. She would be the perfect spy! She can pick up on facial expressions and other cues that most cats miss. So she'll be the perfect spy!

She trusted Larkstar, so she wanted to prove Larkstar could trust her. @TheLostAmongTheStars

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:14 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing nodded, albeit a bit too quickly. She was loyal, all right. Brightest stars meant nothing though. Which star had any love for this clan anymore? Still, she didn't say anything. She was loyal. She was loyal. She repeated it like a mantra in her head. She. Was. Loyal.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 24th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardpaw nodded. This was like a mission, a spy mission! A spy that tracks down spies? Sounds interesting. She would be the perfect spy! She can pick up on facial expressions and other cues that most cats miss. So she'll be the perfect spy!

She trusted Larkstar, so she wanted to prove Larkstar could trust her. @TheLostAmongTheStars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing nodded, albeit a bit too quickly. She was loyal, all right. Brightest stars meant nothing though. Which star had any love for this clan anymore? Still, she didn't say anything. She was loyal. She was loyal. She repeated it like a mantra in her head. She. Was. Loyal.
Adderpaw

Well this wasn't as many people as she wanted but this would be ok for now. This clan wasn't built in a day and nor would this movement but that was ok for Adderpaw. She would look for more loyalist in the sea of their clan. "Right, remember our code will be 'by the brightest star'. I'll keep an eye on the both of you to see how you fair." She smiled softly.

"Thank you for joining our loyalist group, we are start from humble beginnings but what great story has not started in such a way. Our names will go down in history as the cats who helped bring back order to the clan.. Bring it back to the glory it once held. Now I think at some point soon I would like to talk to the two of you alone.
" Adderpaw looked around to their camp and hummed softly. She had great pride for this clan but she hoped to see it grow much greater. With the hard work they could do here Adderpaw felt warmth in her chest.

"Right now scamper off now."
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing nodded again, padding off quickly.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:00 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Well this wasn't as many people as she wanted but this would be ok for now. This clan wasn't built in a day and nor would this movement but that was ok for Adderpaw. She would look for more loyalist in the sea of their clan. "Right, remember our code will be 'by the brightest star'. I'll keep an eye on the both of you to see how you fair." She smiled softly.

"Thank you for joining our loyalist group, we are start from humble beginnings but what great story has not started in such a way. Our names will go down in history as the cats who helped bring back order to the clan.. Bring it back to the glory it once held. Now I think at some point soon I would like to talk to the two of you alone.
" Adderpaw looked around to their camp and hummed softly. She had great pride for this clan but she hoped to see it grow much greater. With the hard work they could do here Adderpaw felt warmth in her chest.

"Right now scamper off now."

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"adderpaw. quick word." he said, before leading them away from the small crowd.
"if you want our names to go down in history or whatever we need a plan. explicitly how we are going to keep this clan from ending up in shambles and probably dead. loyalty isnt our first priority right now, we need prey, herbs, good training and organisation." he mewed cool-ly, tail lashing behind him.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

just returning from training in the territory she curiously approached the small group that had gathered and couldnt help but overhear a silver tom, the meanie she remembered from patrol, saying something about needed prey, herbs and organisation. that sounded like something she wanted to help with so she approached, only realising its probably rude to just enter someones conversation.

"i can help! i know a bit about herbs and i really want to help the clan"

(hope this is okayy w u )(also sorry this is rly bad ehhh)

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:16 AM.
Closed Thread