as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(16/100)

Not picking up on Flutters jealousy, Stempaw simply nodded his head in agreement. Yay! His friend was making new friends! This was sooo awesome! Mind slowing down enough to catch the mollies name, he tipped his head. Pristinepaw? Wow! Even her name was pretty! This chica had it all! Her nickname was cute as well, and just as he was about to comment on the likes of it, someone else arrived. Face lighting up at seeing someone new, he surveyed the new comer. This was fun!

Feeling a bit confused on why he wasn't allowed to call the pretty lady by the same nickname, he amply shrugged it away. This guy had a weird way of saying "hi". Oh well! He could come up with a new name! "Aye, whatever you say man!" looking to Pristinepaw, he squinted in thought. Hmmmm, what would be a good name? Oh! " I KNOW! Can I call you Butterfly? ¡Mi mariposa! You like? It's fitting if you ask me. I think you're just as pretty as a butterfly!" nodding at his own suggestion, he gave another star dazed stare in her direction. She really was pretty....

This didn't last long though, as his short attention span cracked when he heard the new guy ask a question. While the comment was directed at Whisperingpaw, he decided to answer it for his denmate; partly because he knew his friend didn't like talking too much. Still grinning from ear to ear, he laughed a bit. " Nothing's wrong at all! We're all having fun here! Is there something wrong with you?" blissfully unaware of the slightly icy tone, he didn't wait for an answer. Instead turning back to Pristinepaw " Your friend's a funny dude! No wonder you like him so much!" he said "I Already like him, and I just met the guy! He must be uber popular in Riverclan! Wow! That's probably cool! What's your name funny man?" wide green eyes bouncing off both the Riverclan apprentices, he finally let them settle on the multi-colored tom as he asked his question.

These two were great! Too bad he didn't live in Riverclan, they would've been totally awesome besties!!

| @tallulah @Rose @ChaosBringer. |
Translation:
Mi mariposa: My butterfly

╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(98/100)

With his gaze flickering from Stempaw, to Pristinepaw, then back to Stempaw, Whisperingpaw felt his pelt prickle and head up with jealously. Why did his friend have to pay attention to a molly from a different clan? Wasn't he enough? 'I'm I enough? Whisperingpaw thought with a sudden drop of his heart. Was he too grumpy? Was he too sad at times? Was- Who is that? Whisperingpaw thought as he saw a tom walk over with someone else. And who were they to tell Stempaw he could call someone a nickname? If they spoke another mean word- His thoughts were cut off once more as Stempaw spoke. Gosh, so much was happening.. But then the new tom spoke. Thankfully, Stempaw spoke for him. Copying the new tom, he placed a paw in front of Stempaw slightly as he held back a growl. But.. Stempaw continued to be friendly and calling the rude, colorful tom funny. 'Let's see how funny this becomes when I claw his ears off!' Whisperingpaw thought, his fur still prickled. No cat would be mean to his friend and get away with it!! No one.

[ @Rose ] [ @tallulah ] [ @elaif ] [ @poppy. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Pristinepaw
She/Her

Before anyone could reply to Pristinepaw, the molly was suddenly enveloped in a very familiar scent as her best friend stepped up to her side. A more genuine smile stretched over her features as she beheld Wingpaw a moment. Where had he come from? Pristinepaw had barely noticed his sudden arrival until he was right beside her. But she wouldn't complain. Never that, because the scent Wingpaw brought with him somehow smelled of home. It had to be that she'd spent too much time alone with these WindClanners - yep, that was definitely why her mind and heart welcomed Wingpaw with open arms. He was her bestest friend in all the Clans, after all.

Speaking of best friends... Wingpaw had recently made it a habit to never leaving his brother's side, which meant... Peering over her shoulder, Pristinepaw lit up with further enthusiasm upon spotting Honeypaw. "Hello!" She whispered delightedly, but her gaze instantly returned to Wingpaw as he took a step in front of her, aiming curt words at Whisperingpaw that mildly shocked Pristinepaw for a moment. She'd never heard Wingpaw sound so cold before. Never. Something about it made her anxious. She hoped she'd never hear that tone of voice aimed her way. No, Pristinepaw would make sure it never happened. Just the thought alone of being less than best friends with Wingpaw sent a stab of pain right to her chest.

Shaking off the uncanny feeling and turning back to Stempaw, Pristinepaw felt her stomach flutter with both happiness and bewilderment. Butterfly? That was... a strange... nickname. It sounded nothing like 'Pristinepaw', but that was okay. Oh, wait, apparently she looked as pretty as one. There was that word again. Pretty. It left Pristinepaw in awe. Her Mama always told her it was important to always look one's best. That being socially acceptable was of utmost importance. Pansypetal would be so proud when Pristinepaw got home to tell her aaall about this. "You can call me butterfly. I guess." The RiverClan apprentice smiled at the pair of WindClanners, even though the orange tabby was giving off rather hostile vibes.

Looking between her new friends (maybe) and old ones, the black and white female lifted a gloved paw to gesture at each cat as she introduced them, stepping out from behind Wingpaw as she did so. "Stempaw, Whisperingpaw, this is my best friend Wings- er, Wingpaw, the best cat in RiverClan!, and his brother Honeypaw. Wings, Honeypaw, meet Stempaw and Whisperingpaw." Her bushy tail lashed excitedly behind her, eyes glimmering with hope. They'd all be wonderful friends! Whisperingpaw's growling was making her slightly hesitant, but Stempaw was absolutely wonderful. If he was friends with Whisperingpaw, that had to mean something about the orange tom.

[ @poppy - Honeypaw ]

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive]
B-Butterfly?? A disgusted look overcame Wingpaw's face as he scrunched up his nose and swung his head between this "Stempaw" and his Pristy. There was no way she could possibly like that - oh. Oh. A bit crestfallen, he turned his narrowed gaze back to the WingClan 'paw. Ooh, he was really getting on his nerves. "I'll show you something 'funny' if you keep it up," he snapped in an icy tone, lashing his tail behind him. Shifting his glare to Whisperingpaw, he gave a frustrated huff as if to state that went for him too - he hadn't missed the paw step forward.

...Why did Pristy seem keen to interact with these wannabes? He cast an incredulous look towards his best friend, jaw parting a bit as she went and introduced him and his brother. He hadn't wanted these hare-brains to have his name! "...Well, if you wanna stay and socialize with dirt, by all means Pristy don't let me stop you." Hurt, dejected, and wanting to just leave this conversation entirely, Wingpaw nudged his brother softly. "Come on, I can't breathe with that one yapping so much." A harsh glare sent towards Stempaw before the apprentice turned and stalked away with (hopefully) his brother in tow.

The announcements were starting but his mood was soured as he picked a spot and sat down with a grunt. "Stupid WindClanners..." he muttered as his paw scuffed the ground, angry glaring eyes fixated on the sand below.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:19 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post
⯎TADPOLEPAW⯎
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons⯎
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"
↳Maggot Belly~Awfultune

"Maybe Thunderclan, but..um not Shadowclan" she mumbled. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope. "Shadowclan is pretty..uh strong, Larkstar wouldn't".

Willow'Paw
| She/Her | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks |

"Uhm, thats good.", she muttered, "I mean- I mean, that its good that you guys, uh, that you guys don't want to hurt us."
She didn't want to hurt anybody either, except ThunderClan. And if water was as bad as it was portrayed, then ShadowClan probably wouldn't want to take RiverClan territory either.
And ThunderClan then would be the best to attack, and ShadowClan would probably be a better choice for ThunderClan to fight (With ShadowClan's territory being dense and dark and cold an unbelievably easy to sneak into).

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; January 28th, 2024 at 02:23 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:42 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw grunted as she arrived at the gathering a minute late. She silently slipped past a few cats, before she found a spot to sit. Tonight was going to be her first gathering--and yet, she looked stone-faced. Of course, Asterblink hadn't shown up this gathering, even though Lynxyowl told her that Asterblink loved going to gatherings. They used to tell Maplepaw all about the stories of what happened during gatherings, even if it was all drama. But now, the coward didn't even want to be in the same place as her own daughter.
But that's fine, as I didn't want them here either.
Maplepaw almost jumped out of her fur when she heard her name being announced by Twilightstar, and she self-consciously ducked down so that she was out of the view of others. Perhaps it was best to just watch and listen for now, instead of talking to anybody. Yes, not even WindClanners.
13/100
[open to anyone ^^]

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old January 28th, 2024, 05:28 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NIGHTWOLF
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

One of the cats that was bumped into turned and saw the strange cat, he walked over to her and give a nice fanged smile, "Hello there, names NightWolf," he purrs out a greeting

@Frozen Reign
(Sooooooooo sorry for the late reply!)
~Flamegaze~
She/her|shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-----------
Flamegaze turned. Having been interacted with so quickly, she decided to try the Bumbling Idiot approach, as it was fresh in her mind.
"Oh.. uh... hi! sorry for bumping into you, I was just trying to get here quickly. for whatever reason my brain must've blanked or something because next thing I know I'm at the back of the group, then I'm by myself, practically lost. I mean, how does that even happen? Like, I'm traveling with other cats, I should be able to follow them, right?" She paused to take a small breath, flicking her tail, "anyway, so sorry for bumping into you. I can be sorta clumsy sometimes," she finished.
Shifting her paws, she took some time to study Nightwolf. A black tom, Shadowclan by his smell. she should have been able to recognize him, but she wasn't good with names, and she honestly didn't know half of the cats in her clan anyway.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 28th, 2024, 05:38 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

(Sooooooooo sorry for the late reply!)
~Flamegaze~
She/her|shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-----------
Flamegaze turned. Having been interacted with so quickly, she decided to try the Bumbling Idiot approach, as it was fresh in her mind.
"Oh.. uh... hi! sorry for bumping into you, I was just trying to get here quickly. for whatever reason my brain must've blanked or something because next thing I know I'm at the back of the group, then I'm by myself, practically lost. I mean, how does that even happen? Like, I'm traveling with other cats, I should be able to follow them, right?" She paused to take a small breath, flicking her tail, "anyway, so sorry for bumping into you. I can be sorta clumsy sometimes," she finished.
Shifting her paws, she took some time to study Nightwolf. A black tom, Shadowclan by his smell. she should have been able to recognize him, but she wasn't good with names, and she honestly didn't know half of the cats in her clan anyway.
He tilts his head as she rambled on, but he was happy enough to listen, " Well lost or not, you made it here, so thats a small victory," he meows out, his eyes show that he is amused by her

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 28th, 2024, 06:22 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw grunted as she arrived at the gathering a minute late. She silently slipped past a few cats, before she found a spot to sit. Tonight was going to be her first gathering--and yet, she looked stone-faced. Of course, Asterblink hadn't shown up this gathering, even though Lynxyowl told her that Asterblink loved going to gatherings. They used to tell Maplepaw all about the stories of what happened during gatherings, even if it was all drama. But now, the coward didn't even want to be in the same place as her own daughter.
But that's fine, as I didn't want them here either.
Maplepaw almost jumped out of her fur when she heard her name being announced by Twilightstar, and she self-consciously ducked down so that she was out of the view of others. Perhaps it was best to just watch and listen for now, instead of talking to anybody. Yes, not even WindClanners.
13/100
[open to anyone ^^]

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Swanberry couldn't help but notice the strong scent of fear rise over the band of cats... Oh wait- that was her.

She was scared.

Terrified even.

The cold weather only worsened her mood, making her jittery and snappy. She didn't like hearing herself be angry or snarky, didn't like the words that repeated back to her and rattled in her brain. It just... It wasn't like her.

So when she saw a lone she-cat crouched in the shadows of chatting cats, she couldn't help but pad over to them.

Perhaps they both needed a pick-me-up.

"Hey," Swanberry whispered, but she wasn't quite sure why she was whispering. Was she trembling too? "I'm Swanberry, from Riverclan! Yes, I know I smell like fish, but nevermind that." Swanberry smiled.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:24 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight sat.
(OPEN)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 28th, 2024, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw silently scolds herself, sensing the awkwardness. she wants to cry, a lot. she squeezes her eyes shut briefly and gulps as silence falls over the duo. she doesn't know what's gotten into her, but she feels way more nervous than usual. and that's saying something.

oh no, he's talking to me. she's not sure if rotpaw means his comment in a good way or a bad way. it's a bit hard to tell. "oh..." she murmurs. oh jeez, she feels really out of place. her heart feels like it might explode! oh goodness, starclan please save me, I think I might be dying. her pelt feels like its on fire.

"you..you're re-related to, uhm..g-goopypaw and gutspaw..?" she asks, mentally groaning. she already knew this! so why was she asking? why did she feel like she had to talk to rotpaw? she lets out a sigh of relief once dawnstar speaks up, letting her attention fall on her leader.

[ @MangofDoom

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw leans back and stretches his back out, his cold and stiff muscles relaxing in the process. The apprentice curls up his tail, accidentally bumping it into Squirrelpaw. “Oops- oh, yeah.

They sit back up and roll their eyes. “They’re my siblings, yeah. Unfortunately. Do you have any siblings?

Rotpaw ponders on his siblings. He hasn’t spoken much to them about Squirrelpaw, but he has seen them hang around her before. Maybe he’ll ask them about her later to see if she’s interesting beyond looking terrified all the time.

Old January 28th, 2024, 10:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw leans back and stretches his back out, his cold and stiff muscles relaxing in the process. The apprentice curls up his tail, accidentally bumping it into Squirrelpaw. “Oops- oh, yeah.

They sit back up and roll their eyes. “They’re my siblings, yeah. Unfortunately. Do you have any siblings?

Rotpaw ponders on his siblings. He hasn’t spoken much to them about Squirrelpaw, but he has seen them hang around her before. Maybe he’ll ask them about her later to see if she’s interesting beyond looking terrified all the time.

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw feels her pelt light ablaze and she goes rigid as rotpaw's tail brushes her. although, she's not sure why. WHYYY. her eyes slowly (very slowly) leave the leader's, and land on the tom beside her. was that on purpose?? don't be dumb, squirrelpaw!!! oh..my goodness, starclan..what is wrong with me?!!? she cries out in her head. why's her heartbeat so loud? she's used to the feeling of panic, but this, this feels different. I don't like this..!!!

"COOL!!" she blurts out. her jaw drops, and she's immediately filled with pure regret. why?? did she just do that?? why did she yell?! she feels her throat go dry, and she's pretty sure that she's going to die any minute now. from pure embarrassment. she feels tears begin to swell up in her eyes, and she drops her gaze to the ground. "..i-i'm soo...so..sorry..! I..don't know, what. th-that. was..ssorrry.." she's absolutely horrified. what's wrong with her? "i- I am..so..so embarrassed..."

the apprentice hurries to wipe her tears, hoping that rotpaw will just choose to ignore the waterworks. "um, no..I don't have any..siblings." she responds in a weak voice. I'm NEVER going to live this down..!! oh stars, they're probably going to go tell everyone that I'm weird or..something.., she thinks, fighting away the urge to bury herself in the sand and snow and wallow in her own sadness. what in starclan has gotten into her?!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 29th, 2024, 02:09 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw listened to the announcements, she was terribly bored. noone had looked approachable enough for her to chat up, especially not with the current riverclan situation so she had taken to sitting by the side and sulking. well. it wasnt really sulking. but she was a bit disappointed noone had come to talk to her nonetheless.

(very open. please someone talk to her.)

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:13 AM.