Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:27 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 12:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

QUILLKIT
he/him. 1 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

bored. he was sooo BORED. his siblings were always screaming, other than moonkit, he seemed content with eating and then sleeping. but not quillkit. no, he has a taste for freedom. his siblings should also want that, but they just all seemed to want to stay in the nursery. which, he thinks is what they're all supposed to do: stay inside where it's warm. but why?

so, quillkit tumbles (not fast, it was more of a slow stumble, trip, fall) out of the nursery, rolling in the snow. that's when he notices, there's white stuff falling from the sky. he sticks out his tongue, eating some of the snowflakes. ew, so bland. then, he notices it looks just like the white stuff covering the ground! and — oh it's so COOLLLD. AAH!! with a loud squeal, the young tom runs (it's more of a penguin waddle) through the snow, heading to a huge den that wasn't far from the nursery.

he wobbles into the spacious den, looking around. what was this place? there were bigger kits, and even bigger cats. what the! he doesn't recognize any of these cats! and none of them look nice and warm like slatepaw! quillkit crawls around, exploring the den for a few seconds before he decides it's really not all that great. "MWEH!" he squeaks, calling for his mama. or papa, he's not picky. he squeezed his eyes shut. "MWEH-MA!" it's almost 'mama'. close enough for him!

[ @Rose ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:48 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit sits in a corner, scheming. She's been wondering if she should recruit some more kits, or maybe just launch another attack. Possibilities.

She beams one she spots Turtlepaw though, bounding over to her with her tail in the air.

"Turtlepaw! Hi!! Did ya learn anything cool from your mentor?" She asks, her eyes shinning.
Turtlepaw
Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her head shook as she sighed, “ nope she’s been slackin' as a mentor so later I’m going to the deputy or Dawnstar to deal with her. Ugh……my mentor can’t even make it on time to my training!” She said with a huff, her tail lashing as she spoke.

“But I’m bored so I came to try and teach you basic stuff…because well I already know the basics of hunting and fighting, so I guess I could help you with that.” Turtlepaw said as she looked at Meadowkit with a sneering smile.
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:27 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Wispkit had gotten outside of the nursery and sneaked around the camp since his mother wasn't keeping an eye on him at all but he finally returned back to the nursery. The only trouble is that he had caught a cough while out in the cold by himself
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:50 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Moonkit had wiggled around outside before wiggling back in, but luckily Goopypaw came by and cleaned all the snowflakes off.

Last edited by Poprock; January 31st, 2024 at 09:51 PM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 03:55 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Her head shook as she sighed, “ nope she’s been slackin' as a mentor so later I’m going to the deputy or Dawnstar to deal with her. Ugh……my mentor can’t even make it on time to my training!” She said with a huff, her tail lashing as she spoke.

“But I’m bored so I came to try and teach you basic stuff…because well I already know the basics of hunting and fighting, so I guess I could help you with that.” Turtlepaw said as she looked at Meadowkit with a sneering smile.
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes widen with excitement, her already raised tail shooting even higher in the air.

"Really? You're gonna teach me Turtlepaw?!" Meadowkit exclaims in awe, jumping up and down.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 1st, 2024, 09:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonkit
Kit || He/him || > 1Moon || Purrks: Unknown

Walking around was still a difficult feat that lil Moonkit hadn't mastered. He saw the big kids skip, hop, and run around the nursery without a care in the world. He and his siblings just rolled around in search of their parents. Pathetic. The great Arkduo kittens were better than lounging around like a bunch of beans. So Moonkit did what Moonkit did best. Wiggle wiggle wiggle wigglewigglewigglewiggle

By now he was zooming (slowly worming) his way around the nursery. Wind blew in his face from his speed (the wind outside). He was the fastest cat alive (he wasn't). That was until someone - another sibling - got in his way! By laying there! Rude!!

"Abehfief!!!" He screamed. This fiend needed to move out of his way at once! Post haste! Toot sweet! Other big fancy words that Moonkit had no way of knowing for he is a baby!

@SuspiciousMindz

[Rainkit]

"MAAAWWW" There was a sudden body against Rainkit that she wasn't expecting. It broke her unblinking stare! How rude! The audacity! The only screaming that came out sounded similar to a meow, but screechy. Then it turned into something different than a meow and more of a word. It wasn't quite there yet. "HHEAAAA" she complained further, flailing her legs sideways and feeling her paw pads touch something squishy -- Moonkit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 2nd, 2024, 03:12 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Smokekit was hunkered down in a nest, watching a small piece of moss very intently.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:58 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes widen with excitement, her already raised tail shooting even higher in the air.

"Really? You're gonna teach me Turtlepaw?!" Meadowkit exclaims in awe, jumping up and down.
Turtlepaw

The molly shrugged as she smiled, “sure if the queens would let you, or otherwise you’ll just have to sit your fluff butt in here with the other kits.” She teased, she actually didn’t know where she was going to teach Meadowkit but she knows they can’t leave the clan.

Turtlepaw heavily sighed as she looked. “…maybe in the clearing…?” She questioned, she didn’t know if that was a good spot but at least they won’t get into trouble.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 04:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonkit
Kit || He/him || > 1Moon || Purrks: Unknown

Walking around was still a difficult feat that lil Moonkit hadn't mastered. He saw the big kids skip, hop, and run around the nursery without a care in the world. He and his siblings just rolled around in search of their parents. Pathetic. The great Arkduo kittens were better than lounging around like a bunch of beans. So Moonkit did what Moonkit did best. Wiggle wiggle wiggle wigglewigglewigglewiggle

By now he was zooming (slowly worming) his way around the nursery. Wind blew in his face from his speed (the wind outside). He was the fastest cat alive (he wasn't). That was until someone - another sibling - got in his way! By laying there! Rude!!

"Abehfief!!!" He screamed. This fiend needed to move out of his way at once! Post haste! Toot sweet! Other big fancy words that Moonkit had no way of knowing for he is a baby!

@SuspiciousMindz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Rainkit]

"MAAAWWW" There was a sudden body against Rainkit that she wasn't expecting. It broke her unblinking stare! How rude! The audacity! The only screaming that came out sounded similar to a meow, but screechy. Then it turned into something different than a meow and more of a word. It wasn't quite there yet. "HHEAAAA" she complained further, flailing her legs sideways and feeling her paw pads touch something squishy -- Moonkit.
Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 1 moon
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white muzzle, chest and paws, and amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Terror! Injustice! The cries of her people echoed through the den, awaking Birdkit from her slumber! What fiend caused the cries for help, what nightmare disrupted the peace of her lands! Birdkit shot to her paws, feeling much bigger than she had only days prior (such is the way of a growing kit), and sought out the source of the noise. Rainkit! Her own sister! And who, what, WHERE was the villain making her sister cry!

Moonkit.

Her very own brother. A traitor. A thief. A BAD BAD CAT. There he was, lording over Rainkit and screaming at her as they were locked in an intense battle of wills! Birdkit would not let this tyranny stand! The blue tabby launched herself at Moonkit, stopping just next to Rainkit and locking eyes with the offending kit. Opening her mouth, she reached deep inside of herself and pulled on her deep well of power. Bubbling to the surface, Birdkit let the power flow through her, aimed towards the villain of this story.

"aaAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 3rd, 2024, 04:11 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Palepaw
She/her | 6 moons | Post 49/100
Flock Together [T2] | Kitty Softpaws
Palepaw made her way into the nursery, a smile covering her maw. She wanted to give the youngsters of the clan some entertainment, because she still remembered her own time as a kit and how horribly boring it had been. Her bright blue eyes landed on a random kit and she bounded over, remembering the kits name as.. Ravenkit. Yeah, that was right. "Hi, I'm Palepaw," she mewed with a small tilt of her head. "How are ya doing? Do you wanna hear a story? I know how boring life as a kit can be."

[ @Phantom_breeze aa forgot abt this sorry ]
Ravenkit

Hearing someone approach him, he turned his head to look at the she-cat who was a little older than him. He flicked his ears and looked up at her with bright eyes. It had been awhile since he had heard a story. Mustering up the courage, he responded to Palepaw. "Sure, I would love to hear a story! It gets a little lonely and boring in this place often.."

Tags; @celeste
(I am so sorry I have been really busy lately with schoolwork! )

Last edited by Phantom_breeze; February 4th, 2024 at 08:49 AM.