Today 08:32 AM

Old February 4th, 2024, 09:25 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
He killed the dangling rodent and threw it in with Shadowlight's. Cornpuff turned and nodded, testing the air for a new direction. The sweet aroma of pine cones... the must of old nettles and leaves, the freshness of the bushes, he could see everything through his taste and smell, even if he still had fine eyes. The tom flicked his tail to the left.
"There's a rabbit over there. Perfect t'use that move I was talking about on... Here, I'll go around to it's front. Once I get comfy, you pounce when you see the tip of my tail above my head."
Shadowlight copied Cornpuff's motion, sniffing the air. Yep, there was the rabbit. She nodded at his instructions and headed over aroumd the rabbit…and waited.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old February 4th, 2024, 09:36 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard View Post
Shadowlight copied Cornpuff's motion, sniffing the air. Yep, there was the rabbit. She nodded at his instructions and headed over aroumd the rabbit…and waited.
Cornpuff slunk around the trees and bushes, avoiding the foliage that would give him away in a mouse's heartbeat. He kept note of his tail, his whiskers, where the twig that he stepped over with his first paw was. The rabbit's scent was antagonizingly close.
After weaving, scouting from the trees, he was close.
There it was, sitting next to the bush he was behind. Slowly, he lifted his tail. He gazed at the rabbit hungrily as his tail rose above the bush just a mouselength.
It was all up to Shadowlight now.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 4th, 2024 at 09:37 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 09:49 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cornpuff slunk around the trees and bushes, avoiding the foliage that would give him away in a mouse's heartbeat. He kept note of his tail, his whiskers, where the twig that he stepped over with his first paw was. The rabbit's scent was antagonizingly close.
After weaving, scouting from the trees, he was close.
There it was, sitting next to the bush he was behind. Slowly, he lifted his tail. He gazed at the rabbit hungrily as his tail rose above the bush just a mouselength.
It was all up to Shadowlight now.
Shadowlight pounced at the rabbit. Her right paw caught its tail and the rabbit bolted straight towards Cornpuff. She lost her grip and flopped forwards in the snow. Her head popped up with her face was covered in snow. "D-did you get ir?" she asked nervously.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old February 4th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Shadowlight pounced at the rabbit. Her right paw caught its tail and the rabbit bolted straight towards Cornpuff. She lost her grip and flopped forwards in the snow. Her head popped up with her face was covered in snow. "D-did you get ir?" she asked nervously.
Cornpuff darted at the rabbit when Shadowlight's grip on it slipped. He crashed into the prey, pinning it with his front claws. A swift bite, and it struggled no more.
Shadowlight's stammering voice carried from a snowy mound, wondering if he had caught it.
Dragging it over to her, he tilted his head. "I got it, but looks like you could take a lift, hm? Cold as Dawnstar in there I'm sure."
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:08 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cornpuff darted at the rabbit when Shadowlight's grip on it slipped. He crashed into the prey, pinning it with his front claws. A swift bite, and it struggled no more.
Shadowlight's stammering voice carried from a snowy mound, wondering if he had caught it.
Dragging it over to her, he tilted his head. "I got it, but looks like you could take a lift, hm? Cold as Dawnstar in there I'm sure."
Shadowlight sneezed. "Good. I-it's cold in here." She pushed herself up, shaking off what snow she could. Shadow managed a small laugh. "Dawnstar could give the snow quite the challenge." She was getting more confident.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:20 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Shadowlight sneezed. "Good. I-it's cold in here." She pushed herself up, shaking off what snow she could. Shadow managed a small laugh. "Dawnstar could give the snow quite the challenge." She was getting more confident.
Cornpuff smirked, "I bet you she secretly controls the stuff! Ah, let's get this buried and see what else is about. Surprisingly a lot of freshkill for Leafbare, huh?"
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:31 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Cornpuff smirked, "I bet you she secretly controls the stuff! Ah, let's get this buried and see what else is about. Surprisingly a lot of freshkill for Leafbare, huh?"
Shadowlight laughed, then nodded. "Yes…let's." She dug a small pit in the snow and stood aside so that Corn could put down the rabbit.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:41 PM
Warrior

[QUOTE=Shard;1545988]Shadowlight laughed, then nodded. "Yes…let's." She dug a small pit in the snow and stood aside so that Corn could put down the rabbit.[/QUOTE

He lowered the rabbit into the pit, and pawed the dirt back in. Corn puff paused mid-reach. Shaking his head he finished and turned to Shadow light.
"Let's keep a'hunting then!"
Old February 5th, 2024, 06:44 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

[QUOTE=RoboPrism;1545996]
Quote:
Shadowlight laughed, then nodded. "Yes…let's." She dug a small pit in the snow and stood aside so that Corn could put down the rabbit.[/QUOTE

He lowered the rabbit into the pit, and pawed the dirt back in. Corn puff paused mid-reach. Shaking his head he finished and turned to Shadow light.
"Let's keep a'hunting then!"
Shadowlight nodded. "Sure, why not." She turned and headed deeper into the woods, stepping between the pines.
Old February 5th, 2024, 12:22 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Thrushfeather
ShadowClan Warrior - 21 Moons

____

Thrushfeather padded along in ShadowClan Territory, her green eyes narrowed slightly.

Catching the scent of a magpie, the massive bengal warrior crouched behind the ferns.

Stalking forward, the molly leaped, landing on top of the magpie.

Giving a satisfied whisk of her tail, Thrushfeather buried the magpie to collect later and went on looking for prey.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty