ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:55 AM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

@FrostyGalaxy

ReedShine walked in smiling "LarkStar, sorry to intrude like this but, BlizzardPaw is a great fighter, and i just wanted to say, im glad to be her mentor
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”
@poppy

Honeystep walked into the leader's den. It felt strange, it felt empty without Larkstar in here but she held out on a hope. In the meanwhile she could talk to Birdsnow about her findings, she as well sent Honeystep in the first place. "Birdsnow.." Honeystep started a bit awkwardly before taking a breath and recollecting herself. "We found the badger's trail lead deep into the outskirts. I told the others we should head back after a few hours since I didn't want us to be caught out there in the dark. Fighting in the dark seemed like a very bad move. I hope this is acceptable." Honeystep said bowing her head a little to the deputy.

Last edited by Fish; January 26th, 2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
...Okay, no Birds. Whew. After having scoped the place out for any sign of the leader and not seeing any, Dusklion slunk into the den with her collection. There wasn't much in here, and boy was it dusty. Setting the trinkets she had gathered down, the dark tabby set to work. First was the nest. Mmmm, no. That was hardly a nest fit for Birds, so she made quick work of grabbing it in her teeth and dragging it towards the den entrance. Paws made quick work of crossing the clearing, ducking out, disposing of the moss, and then heading back in with a fresh batch. She had grabbed as much as she could carry - so as she made the nest, it was rather thick and big. A perfect perch for Birds!

Nest taken care of, Dusk started to use her plume of a tail to sweep around a bit. Gathering up the loose dust, debris, anything that didn't belong in the den. Soon enough the den floor looked cleaner and she gave a grin. "Perfect." Turning back towards the trinkets she had gathered she took the shells first, placing them up against the front of the nest so they were front and center. The wilted dandelions were placed on either side of each shell, and the bell? Dusk grinned and place that right in front of the rest of the trinkets.

By the time she stepped back the ground in front of Birds' nest was decorated with her collected trinkets. A nice little "welcome to being leader!" package, if Dusklion said so herself. Originally she was just going to leave and let her leader discover it on her own, but she had yet to personally congratulate her yet so... instead she took a seat off the side and looked towards the den entrance, waiting for Birds to come back.

[ @poppy - i figured i'd combine this little trinket post with dusk's suggestion about the floodstone! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:01 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @poppy )

Okay. Whew. Fadingsun had a lot of ideas bursting at the seams of his mind, and he needed to let the dam break so they could spill out. He'd been doing nothing but thinking since Larkstar had disappeared; he had several ideas for how he thought things should change around here.

He'd already voiced one of them during the meeting - that being the issue of Lionhearts - and Birdsnow's response had pleased him. He felt it fair to give Cherryswirl another chance; he supposed Nightspark deserved a chance, too, but that cat certainly wasn't high on the warrior's list.

Poking his head into Birdsnow's den, he announced his presence before walking in.

After the usual greetings had been exchanged, he dove into his ideas. "Right. I have quite a few ideas I'd like to share with you, about how we can make RiverClan better."

He sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "First, regarding Larkstar's plan to take Firefly Cove back. I think it's an awesome idea, but I don't think we're equipped to do it right now given what's happened. Maybe you've already thought about this and what I'm saying is redundant, but I thought I ought to say something since I don't want to see us throwing ourselves into a battle we aren't prepared for.

"However, the Clan still needs something to rally themselves around. In lieu of that, I'd like to propose a territory expansion. Nothing extreme, perhaps just a little bit of new territory. Push the outskirts border back a bit. It'll give us more space to hunt and look for herbs. I'm planning on doing some scouting soon, so I'll report back what I find. New territory can still be challenging and risky, but much less so than trying to fight a Clan over land. It's a good thing to hold us over until we're stable enough to try for the cove, I think."

His ear twitched. "Second, I think we need to start focusing on our status as a Clan of water more. Sure, we fish, but aside from fishing and recreational swimming we don't do a lot with the water. I think we should start focusing on water combat. Perhaps hold an event for everyone to practice fighting in the water; we're RiverClan cats, we should be able to use the water to our advantage in combat.

"Third, I think we should get a little more inventive with some of our punishments. Exiling, extra work, and demotions are great and definitely have a place, but I think we can put troublesome paws to greater work. There's tunnels that run beneath this Clan; we should actually make use of them. Make troublesome cats go down there, with supervision of course, and do the dirty work. Examine the tunnels, report what they find. Stabilize the tunnels that need it, and dig out new ones. It's dirty, hard work, and should make most cats think twice before acting like a jackass again."

He paused to take a few breaths and to let Birdsnow take in what he'd said so far.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; January 29th, 2024 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:58 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

It's true what both Cherryswirl and Dusklion had proposed to him... Better check Birdsnow's opinion before declaring anything... Unfortunately he only saw that option.

It's not with anger that he also remembered what had been said in the meeting, sure he hadn't showed up in the light, but that didn't meant he wasn't there. The massive Lionheart had heard everything.

He sighed... That talk with Birdsnow wasn't going to be easy...

As he approached the entrance of the young leader den, he called before beeing allowed to enter.

"Birdsnow. May I enter?"

At least he had managed to convince the other Lionhearts to protect the leader... He would also mention that... So Birdsnow wouldn't be creeped out if one of the Lionhearts would follow him at all times.

@poppy.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:07 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

v Mentions v
@poppy - Birdsnow Mention

Birchbranch
[ ACTIVE ] Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 28 Moons

____

Birchbranch slipped her head into the Leader's Den, calling out the RiverClan Leader's name.

''Birdsnow?''

The warrior slunk quietly into the enclosed space.

''May I speak with you?''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old January 31st, 2024, 02:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinepaw
She/Her | Post Count: 18/100

She'd never been in here before. Had never needed to be in here. Not even when Larkstar had been her mentor. And now, Pristinepaw felt guilty for it. What type of apprentice didn't visit their mentor? What type of apprentice didn't try to learn more about the cat they'd be training with for moons to come? At the time, Pristinepaw had told herself she hadn't wanted to bother Larkstar, but now all she felt was guilt. Remorse. Regret.

Would Larkstar still have been here if Pristinepaw had tried to talk to her?

Shaking her head, Pristinepaw allowed herself to stop imagining the what-ifs of the past for the time being. Padding over to Birdsnow's empty nest - Pristinepaw had waited for the bluepoint molly to leave camp - the young apprentice dropped the dandelions in her maw and wove them into the leader's nest. Just as silent as she'd come, the little apprentice turned and scurried out again.

[ @/poppy - Little gift for Birdsnow to find later ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; January 31st, 2024 at 02:33 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@poppy

As soon as the meeting ended Adderpaw forced her broken heart to walk into the den. This isn't what this was going to be about. Oh no this was going to be the opposite. She wasn't so sure how Birdsnow would take this offer but the worse thing that she could get was a very strongly worded no. I mean that was pretty terrible in its own right.

"Birdsnow? May I come in?" Adderpaw said calling into the den. "This might be a bit of a long conversation so its alright to say no." Now that this was spoken Adderpaw was fully committed to this. She took a deep breath to steel her nerves. There was no room for her to be a coward and run away, by the stars above she would do anything to not be seen as such.
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:44 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Smolderpaw bravely padded to the entrance of the den, taking a deep breath.
"Birdsnow, I understand if my sudden appearance here startles you or anything but I would like to formally volunteer myself for any future patrols. I believe you will be a great leader and want to do anything I can to assist you." He spoke calmly and in a soft tone.
@poppy

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; February 12th, 2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 08:19 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw

The silver tabby molly padded over to the freshkill pile and grabbed a pigeon, holding it in her maw along with a present for Birdsnow. She took a deep breath before entering her friend's den. The present was a pretty stone. Its main color was a pinkish-white, and it had grey and black swirls. Usually, Misty wasn't the type to give gifts, but Birdy definitely deserved one. She remembered the gifts Birdsnow had given her and wished that they were still somewhere around camp, but it was pretty impossible to be honest. She supposed it was "rude" of her to just barge into the leader's den without an invitation, but Birdy and her were best friends, so that didn't matter right? She let out a warm purr and dropped the gift and the prey in front of Birdsnow, settling down and looking at the ragdoll through her one amber eye.

"For you. It must be so much stress for you, so much weight on your shoulders. So just.. take my little gift and let's share the pigeon alright? You probably already know this, but you'll always have my support. If you have any worries, tell me, okay? Birdy, you're such a great friend, and you will do amazing leading the clan." She smiled a little and tilted her head, waiting for the leader to reply and take a bite of the prey.

[ @poppy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den