Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by constellation
Today 07:53 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:45 AM
The Forest Roars
Today 07:44 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Today 07:33 AM

Old February 27th, 2024, 01:44 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

DuskPaw sat by the apprentices den, looking around camp.

BloomKit batted a mossball around camp

(Activity post)

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:22 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Frostpaw sat quietly.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 27th, 2024, 03:26 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Nettlepaw
1/100

Nettlepaw was busy grooming her fur. Surely something interesting will happen, Right? The events happening now were boring. Why'd she get born in a clan filled with foolish and boring cats? Riverclan fitted her taste a lot better. Graceful water warriors, who had some kind of obsession with poisoning and kidnapping. Shadowclan would be nice. If that annoying ugly thing called 'Dawnstar' just stepped down from being Leader already. Thunderclan was just too.. Annoying? Dull? Common? Oh starclan, when are all the Clans gonna go into war already! Everyone in Windclan (Minus her, of course) should just die.

She was glaring at someone before her stomach rumbled. She was way to lazy to go get food herself, so she just shouted at some random cat. "HEY YOU! UGLY THING, GO GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT!"

[Open]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 27th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:47 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Nettlepaw
1/100

Nettlepaw was busy grooming her fur. Surely something interesting will happen, Right? The events happening now were boring. Why'd she get born in a clan filled with foolish and boring cats? Riverclan fitted her taste a lot better. Graceful water warriors, who had some kind of obsession with poisoning and kidnapping. Shadowclan would be nice. If that annoying ugly thing called 'Dawnstar' just stepped down from being Leader already. Thunderclan was just too.. Annoying? Dull? Common? Oh starclan, when are all the Clans gonna go into war already! Everyone in Windclan (Minus her, of course) should just die.

She was glaring at someone before her stomach rumbled. She was way to lazy to go get food herself, so she just shouted at some random cat. "HEY YOU! UGLY THING, GO GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT!"

[Open]

Bristlepaw winced at Nettlepaw's harsh tone, a plump rabbit from the prey pile in her jaws.

Ears flattening, she dropped it at Nettlepaw's paws. ''H-Here..''

Surely it was better to not eat than have her ears clawed off?

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Nettlepaw
2/100

"Are you kidding me?" Nettlepaw stared at the Rabbit that was dropped in front of her. Then she looked back at the 'thing' that gave it to her. Really? Wasn't everyone supposed to know she DIDN'T like rabbits? Like, she's the most important person in this clan! "What's your name?" Nettlepaw was ready to start harassing this poor apprentice.

@Shellwhisker. |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:56 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Nettlepaw
2/100

"Are you kidding me?" Nettlepaw stared at the Rabbit that was dropped in front of her. Then she looked back at the 'thing' that gave it to her. Really? Wasn't everyone supposed to know she DIDN'T like rabbits? Like, she's the most important person in this clan! "What's your name?" Nettlepaw was ready to start harassing this poor apprentice.

@Shellwhisker. |
Bristlepaw immediately crouched back in fear, her blue eyes widening.

''Br-Br-Bristlepaw,'' The blue-gray and white apprentice stammered out, a whimper rising in her throat.

(if you'd like, a fight could break out. bristlepaw hasnt been out for battle training so she wouldnt know what to do. nettlepaw isnt allowed to kill her, nor is bristlepaw to be too badly injured.)

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar

Last edited by paris; February 27th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:04 PM

Nettlepaw
3/100

Bristlepaw? Of course this 'Bristlepaw' Has such an Ugly name. It fits them, really. "Look at this.. Disgusting thing." Nettlepaw nudged the Rabbit towards Bristlepaw. "Do you see anything wrong with this?" Nettlepaw narrowed her eyes and started screaming. "DO YOU THINK I SHOULD EAT THIS? ARE YOU INSULTING ME!!!??" Nettlepaw stepped forward, right in Bristlepaw's face.

@Shellwhisker | Eh, sure! Nettlepaw doesn't have ANY battle training at all either lol |

Old February 27th, 2024, 04:06 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Nettlepaw
3/100

Bristlepaw? Of course this 'Bristlepaw' Has such an Ugly name. It fits them, really. "Look at this.. Disgusting thing." Nettlepaw nudged the Rabbit towards Bristlepaw. "Do you see anything wrong with this?" Nettlepaw narrowed her eyes and started screaming. "DO YOU THINK I SHOULD EAT THIS? ARE YOU INSULTING ME!!!??" Nettlepaw stepped forward, right in Bristlepaw's face.

@Shellwhisker | Eh, sure! Nettlepaw doesn't have ANY battle training at all either lol |
''I-I'm sorry! It was what I was going to eat before you demanded I brought it to you!''

Bristlepaw's ears lowered, her tail bushing out with fear. Her ice-blue gaze went frantic as she didn't know what to do.

[ @/Spookez. - doesn't mean nettlepaw can't try to attack her lol ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:15 PM

Nettlepaw
4/100

Nettlepaw couldn't believe it. Was Bristlepaw raising her voice at her? "Oh, So You wanted to eat it? You're hungry?" Nettlepaw screamed, in full rage at Bristlepaw. Then, she slammed her foot down on the Rabbit. She Swatted the smushed up Freshkill pretty far. "Go get it. I want you to eat every last bite, since your 'So hungry." The last bit was in a mocking shy tone. She wanted to see Bristlepaw cry. She wanted to see her suffer.

@Shellwhisker |

Old February 27th, 2024, 08:19 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit hopped in place a couple of times happily before crouching low like how he just watched Winterpaw do. Dig in your paws to slow down, the tiny tom took a deep breath, looking towards the other end of the clearing and narrowing his eyes at the spot the kit decided to target.

3…2…1! Without another word to the apprentice, the kit ran off as fast as he could across camp. Weaving through some of the cats that were passing through with a giggle. Though when it came to stopping, once more, the young feline didn’t quite slow down in time.

With a yelp, Rabbitkit went crashing into the brambles that were woven around the clearing. After some squirming, the thorns catching on his thick pelt, the tom managed to not get out, but rather made things worse for himself as it seemed the brambles began to cling tighter as his fur seemed to get caught worse.

Rabbitkit huffed and dug his claws into the grassy clearing floor and tried to backup out of the dastardly plant but the thorns were too tightly tied into his fur. The kitten stomped his back paw and tried to pull out again, to no avail.

Rabbitkit couldn’t even see the clearing anymore, having went head first into his current situation. The tom huffed again. How to get out…. The sandy-brown tom dug his claws into the grass once more and then tugged. This time the brambles let go of his pelt and the kit tumbled from the brambles and backwards, landing on his back with a breathless oof.

Back on his paws in a flash, the kitten didn’t pay any mind to clumps of his fur in the bramble thorns still, nor to the thorns still caught in his fur before racing back to the apprentice. This time the kitten was able to stop before the older cat, with a smile and a purr, Rabbitkit looked up, wagging his tail,
How was that?! Was I good? Faster than even Twilightstar?”

(On phone, so typos and mistakes may be in here )
...Huh. Did a wall count as something important?

Winterpaw watched the bramble-covered kitten run back over to him, a bit concerned on whether he was actually injured or not, although he seemed to be purring... Or if he was going to tumble into anyone else. Besides leaving them a bit sore, they now might get a splinter or two.

"I haven't seen Twilightstar run around camp before," Winterpaw admitted, "but that was impressive. Your technique is good, you just need to learn some restraint." It reminded him of a rabbit running through the open plains of their clan, but their camp unfortunately wasn't a field one could frolic in. Too many busy cats and dens and bracken walls.

Winterpaw glanced back over his shoulder at the disarrayed fresh-kill pile, remembering what had happened a few minutes earlier. He should probably go clean that up soon.

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 27th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.