Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM

Old April 8th, 2024, 10:30 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull had been about to go rest when she was called to another patrol. The molly sighed but walked over to Shadowflame. "Hello. We'll wait a bit until Flamegaze gets here. If not, we leave without them." Stagskull said to the warrior.

@Cubehadtomakeanotherone
"Alright then." Shadowflame nodded.
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:21 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
****HIGH STAKES PATROLS!****

You will not get a redemption punishment for these!
FAILURES OF THESE PATROLS LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TEMP OR PERM EXILE
+/- EXECUTION WITHIN GOOD REASON

Perms given by Undertaker

Patrols are due by April 21st
No later than 11:59p CT

Ask for replacement no later than April 10th
Ask for an extension no later than April 20th

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite was sick of it. The patrols were failing. These cats were getting lazy. The Stars will damn him before he'd continue to let this slide. So, with Dawnstars permission, here he was assigning patrols. Not just your typical, though; patrols that would lead to the sudden exile of warriors or apprentices who failed. It was time for ShadowClan to be reminded this neglect will not be tolerated.

"Sharpfrost [ @Willie Warf ] take Boulderclaw, and Fogwatcher! You'll be going to the Icy Heartlands to hunt." [Sharp being assigned to another patrol with permission for plot purposes]

"Pebbleshell [ @nyx ], take Sootspirit [ @Maybi ], Magpiepaw [ @Marigoldwhisper ] to the Croaking Swamp and bring back some prey," Hawkbite barked. Pebbleshell had been interested in more patrols, so he'd put them to work.

"Starlingstreak [ @carmen ] take Iceclaw [ @Starphobia ], Wispypaw [ @Eden ], Heronpaw [ @fading ] to the Territory. Get a quick hunting lesson in for the new apprentices, but bring something back," Hawkbite would be easier on this patrol considering it was filled with new apprentices. He wouldn't be expecting anything from the apprentices, but the warriors best not let him down. [ @taillow ] for Mirepaw to throw a fit ]

"Brownpaw [ @zozelen ] and Briarsplash [ @SentimentalSquid ], you'll accompany me to Shadow's Break for a hunting trip. Duskpaw [ @LostInTheOrchids ], you're welcome to join if you'd like or if your mentor tells you to," Hawkbite spoke.

These hunting patrols would suffice this round. As long as everyone provided. He'd make sure to make up any hunting if there were to fail.
Next was the border patrols.

"Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ] take Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ] and Shadowflame [ @Cubehadtomakeanotherone ] to Herondive Hollow. Refresh the markers and return," Hawkbite called, his tail tip twitching as he put some thought into these patrols.

"Petalrot [ @Neptune. ], I'm trusting you to take Pearnose [ @chickadee ], and their apprentice, Flamepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ], to the Saltmeadow Marsh and check the border," Hawkbite continued.

"And finally, Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ], take Palesong [ @starry ] and Cornpuff [ @RoboPrism ] and check the Whispering Wetlands," Hawkbite concluded, waiting for each of the patrols to gather.

He supposed it was only fair for the patrols to know what his intentions were. He cleared his throat as they gathered, trying to catch everyone's attention for the last time. "Failures of these patrols earn immediate exile or worse. Don't disappoint me," Hawkbite's tone was laced with warning as his gaze drifted through the crowd. He'd wave his tail to dismiss himself, bounding over to his own patrolmates.

Briarsplash nodded along to Hawkbite's words. Though part of her wanted to go on a border patrol (just for the mere chance she'd get to sink her claws into some outsider or trespassing Clanner), she'd do as she was told. The warrior was feisty, but certainly not disloyal. Though the fact Hawkbite had no real authority in the Clan set off some nerve, she decided to say nothing — there was no deputy, after all. Perhaps he was just helping Dawnstar fill in, and there was definitely a need for these patrols. So she didn't mind; her Clan could use some organization, anyway.

The large she-cat met up with Hawkbite and Brownpaw, nodding once in greeting to them. "Ready when you are," she meowed in her surprisingly soft voice. Her ears twitched in amusement as she could visibly see Brownpaw's excitement — must be one of their first big patrols.

/ @SuspiciousMindz @zozelen

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 8th, 2024 at 11:22 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

. Palesong .
mostly white gray and cream calico she-cat with short fur and blue eyes
she/her . shadowclan warrior . 9 moons

The calico trotted over to her patrolmates, dipping her head in greeting. The stakes of these patrols were scary. She couldn’t let herself get exiled, she’d have nowhere to go. Usually she reported her patrols in on time, listened to cats that gave her instructions, and in general was a responsible cat. If she messed up this one time... no, that wouldn’t happen. She’d set her mind to it. A determined look on her face, she flicked her tail dismissively. “Let’s go then. I’d like to stay in ShadowClan as well,” she mewed clearly.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:12 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost smirked. "Well I'm glad I'm good at teaching then!" She said cheerily. She then began walking toward the camp opening.

@MockingRabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern padded off to Lostspark's den as her name along with others cat"s names were called. She looked over to Sharpfrost, her expression determined, "I don't know about you or Rainpaw but tree climbing is not my strong-suit." Amberfern was not about to let herself get stung if she could help it.

[ @Willie Warf ]- Sharpfrost
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
Eggpaw blinked slowly. Bees. That was not a patrol he could ever see himself looking forward to. A part of him -that small, weedy part that would have him stay in his nest until sunhigh- considered focusing on the cobwebs and leaving the warriors to deal with the honeycombs. He was quick to push the thought aside though; he wasn't going to get the warrior rank with that mindset.
The pale tom made his way over to the two warriors, and dipped his head in greeting. "Lets get this over with," he mewed, rolling his shoulders. "Who wants to place bets on how many times they'll be stung?" He joked, dryly.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 8th, 2024, 07:14 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

As she heard Hawkbite’s call and the assignments for patrols, Pearnose padded over to meet with her patrol group. She knew about patrols lacking recently, and the overall lack of motivation and increase in laziness. She’d been on a few patrols recently with no-shows from her patrol Mayes, and Pearnose knew better than to contribute to that and get in trouble. It seemed like the Enforcers and upper ranks were finally starting to crack down on ShadowClan.

She met up with Petalrot and Flamepaw, with a simple. “Hello. Are we ready to head out?” She glanced at Flamepaw, feeling a sense of guilt gnawing at her chest for her lack of training with him. Right. She really needed to pick up the slack.

. . .
@Neptune. - @Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by chickadee; April 8th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:00 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

He was interrupted by a defiant face. His ears twitched in her direction before his eyes would settle on one of Darkfall's kids. Interesting. This one had been interesting to him since her apprentice ceremony when her named changed, although he couldn't bring her old name to mind. Now, about this other cat she wanted. . . Sunny? Was it?

Who the hell was Sunny? Stars. Don't let this be one of those imaginary friends that children have. It was creepy.

"Fine, go find Sunny, but be fast. Your patrolmates will be waiting on you. Don't be the reason they get in trouble," Hawkbite shooed Heronpaw away with a flick of his tail. He'd watch her scamper off or whatever she'd do before he'd go and find his patrol next. They needed to get going.

@fading - Heronpaw | @taillow - Mirepaw | @carmen - Starlingstreak | @Starphobia - Iceclaw | @Eden - Wispypaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2024, 11:16 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

-pretend theres a header here-

Duskpaw flicked her ears at the mention of her name, ooh! She and her mentor would be going on a patrol with the.. the... what was Hawkbites rank again? No matter! All Dusky knew was that Hawkbite was important to Great-Grandma-Dawny! Blind eyes flicked from noise to noise, as if curious yet paranoid.

"Ohhh I'd love to come along!"

- @zozelen @SentimentalSquid @SuspiciousMindz

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher was tapping his paws in place, waiting for his patrol mates to show up. He wanted to go go go! He couldn't let Hawkbite down, no no! Absolutely not! Not this perfect feline! Pretty Kitty would also be upset with him and that was where he drew the line. Unacceptable.

Still, Fogwatcher gave the others a few more minutes to show up. Otherwise, he'd be on a solo hunt. That was fine, he could manage that.

@Willie Warf - Sharpfrost + Boulderclaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2024, 01:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ] [Lostspark - @Rose ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider returned with his patrol, spotting Lostspark and trotting over to her. He gently placed his mallow and oak leaves at her paws. "Reporting in, ma'am!" He beamed at her. "Quietpaw did great on her first patrol."

[Hillstrider delivered +1 mallow, +3 oak leaves!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
9/100

Following her mentor closely as they entered the clearing, herbs in tow, something caught Quietpaw's eye the moment she stepped foot into camp. A kit was waving at her? Why? Who even was this and why were they sitting with mother? She had no idea but it obviously wanted something...Huh, she needed to report to Lostspark anyways so she might as well spare the child a glance.

Peering at the little bengal kit, Quiet didn't try to hide her disdain. And Sleepypaw didn't seem intrested either...oh yeah she had an older sister, she must've forgot. Giving a small nod of greeting to her mother, she almost cringed at Hillstrider's compliment, all she did was pluck some plants out of the ground, it wasn't a big deal. Continuing to observe the kit she made a mental statement. 'It's so ugly you could almost feel sorry for it.'

[+3 Mallow]

@Rose (Lostspark) @Rani (Bleedingkit) @Estelle (Sleepypaw) @Mica (Hillstrider) @hades. (Yellowtwist)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^