Old April 13th, 2024, 03:28 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

RedKit
He/Him | Shadowclan Kit | No Purrks
-----------------------------------
Redkit was sitting down waiting for it to start (OPEN)

Old April 13th, 2024, 11:31 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

~Ravenclaw~
Female, 69 Moons
SHADOWCLAN - Warrior (Queen)
A black footed, bark-brown she-cat with dark-brown eyes.
Purrks: Prison Escape Tier 1 (1/3), Tier 2 (Inactive)
Mate: ???
Family: Kits - To be born.

The queen purred as she rested, her paws tucked under her chest and her neck sitting still on her shoulders.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old April 15th, 2024, 10:46 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Thrushdawn peeked into the den.She didnt usually go in because she was afraid she might hurt one of the many kits that lived in the nursery. She smiled at the cat in the den then left

[OPEN]
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

wispkit rolled around
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver couldn’t help the smile at the sight of the kits surrounding her; it seemed some had decided to leave, whereas others had joined. That was fine, and the white queen greeted each new kit with a gentle smile.
“Wel..welcome, Silkkit… Red..kit.”
Her ear gave a flick, and she looked to the den’s entrance, checking if anyone else was joining. When it seemed the last of them had arrived – leaving her with three, four kits – mismatched eyes looked back down at the youngling, nodding subtly to Midnightkit’s question, even if the little one had since left.
“That is… a g-good… question. I a-am… uncertain; it is… not s-something, I was.. told of. In… my youth. But, I think… it’s a-a… very p..possible… theory.”
despite the number of little ones, it appeared that was the only question. Ah, well. Time to get into the lesson then. A grin spread across her maw.
“Go… and,,, get yourself,,, comfortable. Let’s… begin!”
She smiled.

“Today,,, we’ll talk,,, about – Ice..Icestar, and ,,, her leadership, mainly. Many,, many moons ago – say – at least more,,, than fifty,,,”
(based on her own age, mind you, she was starting to feel old).
“ShadowClan was,, left without,, a,, leader a-after,,, Windystar and their,,, deputy’s,, departure. Trouble,,, with what,,, I th-think must,, have been,,, rogues and,, possibly,, o-other,,, clans left,, ShadowClan,, in a dire,,, spot. Until,, a sign from,, StarClan,, came – showing us,,, our n-next leader,, a-and,, deputy; Iceheart turned,, Icestar, and,,, Crowtail.”

She paused, tail flicking.
“Any,,, guesses as,, to what,, the s-sign,, might’ve,, been?”
She herself was unsure, imagination mixing with fact. Was it ever shared? Still, it could be a nice game for the littles.

“Although,, Crowt-tail – he didn’t,, last very,, long. Being,, replaced by,, Beastspark – he,,, was Icestar’s next,, most prominent,, deputy, and,,, would serve under,,, he until,, her death. Together,, they worked,,, on building,, ShadowClan,, back up. Making us,, Stronger. Re-teaching,, our,, ancestral skill,,, the hide within,,, the shadows. For,, you see – for a while,,, ShadowClan had,, lost,, that knowledge.

Ah, but,,, Clan life,, is never as,, easy,, as becoming,, stronger. Icestar,, - ShadowClan – had,, a big feud,, with RiverClan and,, their leader; Lionstar.”

She’d almost shudder at the memory of them.
“Tensions,, rose they way,, they so,, often do – skirmishes,, arguments,,,, border,, pushing. Until, finally,,, RiverClan,,, raided o-our,, camp. Icestar,, lost her,, first life to,, Lionstar i-in that,,, raid, after which,, they,, left. But,,, tensions and,, struggles. Didn’t,,, diminish; they,, kept rising, even with,,, ThunderClan who – ah – must’ve,,, been l,,led by Flintstar, at a given,,, moment. ThunderClan, was,,, considered t-to be,,, a bit,, disorganised,, at,, the time. Icestar,,, ordered a raid,,, on them – a lesson, if you will.”
...She still felt it had perhaps not been the best way of doing.

“Despite,,, cross-clan,, related issues. There,, were still,,, m-moments of,, helping, each other. Clan,, life is. Complicated. Never,,, a single story,,, can,, define,, a whole clan’s,, history. Icestar,, was seen as scary,,, even so,,, WindClan was,,, left to take,, refuge in,, the old structure in,, Mourning,, Ruins – you’ll,, see it,, when you’ll be,, apprentices. Though, several WindClan,, warriors,, deserted their clan for,,, ShadowClan… At Icestar’s,, offer.”
She gave a weak smile.

“Several,,, moons passed. Tensions,, remained,, high. Common rumours,, told that,, Icestar was,,, blinded by pride – others,, claimed she,, only wanted,,, the best,, for ShadowClan. That,, said. Then came,, the day. Did,, you know – ShadowClan,, hasn’t always,,, resided o-on,, this territory? Moons ago – I was,,, still an apprentice, then – WindClan came,,, to drive us,, out of our,, territory. We fought,,, to keep o-our,, home. But lost, all the same. We,,, meant to seek refuge in,,, the Mourning Ruin’s,,, structure, but – it,, was mysteriosuly burned. To the,, ground. Several cats were,,, inside, then,,,, hence,, the name.

Much,, to everyone’s surprise,,, however,,, ThunderClan’s formed,,, leader – Flintstar – Flint,,spirit – her,, came to help,, us, despite our clan’s,,, previous,, tensions. He showed us,,, a different,,, hideout, then vanished. A,,, meeting was,, held. There. Ebonyfang,,, – a niece,, of,, Icestar – earned her warrior name, then,,, and was,,, named the,, new medicine cat,, apprentice u-under,, Irisflame, if,,, memory serves,, right.”

Irisflame. She missed her friend so.

“But,,, also at,,, this meeting – Beastspark,, remember,, him? Icestar’s,, deputy? He – he got,,, demoted in favour,,, of,,, Icestar’s,,, daughter; Dawnstripe. But,,, a great,, tragedy,,, happened. By the,, end of,, the meeting. A warrior – she,,, pushed,, Icestar off,,, the tree. Icestar never,,, came back,, a-after,, that,, attack. The warrior,,, fled, never,, to be,, caught.”
Hailstorm. Icestar’s other daughter, Dawnstar’s sister. Information that pained the queen to share with kits so young, information she would not yet speak.

“Dawnstar,,, became,, leader – then. Spending,,, no more th-than,, a few,, minutes. As,, deputy. She,, is the one who – who led us,,, here. To this,,, new camp. Mourning,, Ruins is among – if,, not the – last,, part we have of,, our old,,, territory. Ever since,,, ShadowClan’s,, issues with – with RiverClan,, diminished. Dawnstar,,, we,,, were more,, upset with WindClan,, for – chasing us – from,, our territory. Our,,, home. Even,, so, we have,,, build a new,, home,, here. Under,,, Dawnstar.”
She paused, tail flicking. Silently her eyes fell on each kit, noting the silent curiosity in Sleepykit’s eyes, who had been listening intently.

“Relations,,, with. Other clans,,, have,, always,, been difficult,, and,, complicated. I,,, tell you,, these stories so,,, you can,, make your,, own opinions and – know,, your past. But,,, there,, is a thin,, line,, between right – and,, wrong. And,, a lack of,,, context can,, make that,,, that line,, very blurry. And,, this happened,,, a while,, ago.

Any,,, questions?”

[ @Abyssopelagic – deeply apologize for the delay ]

Last edited by Rose; May 12th, 2024 at 04:56 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Moonkit sulked. She had gone out of camp alone on a dare, and got stripped of her rank as an apprentice for a half moon!
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

Honeykit has literally just been sleeping for like 3 days.

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:56 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

A familiar voice rang through the den, and on instinct, Nightshiver smiled. She stopped what she was doing, her eyes falling on the apprentice she knew had been behind her.
“Mid,,,midnight,,paw.”
She greeted in turn, a happy smile playing on her paw. A gentle flick of her tail offered the apprentice to come closer, to settle down comfortably.
“How have,,, you been?”
She asked, hopeful for the apprentice’s state.

[ @Omari ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 07:17 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

"Huh? No, I'm not mad at you! Don't worry," Brownkit reassured the kit in a comforting yet confused voice. "It's not your fault that you tripped. We all fall down sometimes." She wondered why he seemed so scared at first, despite only bumping into her... had one of the other kits been bullying him? Maybe Brownkit would need to watch over her new friend for a bit, to make sure he wasn't being picked on.

It was good he wasn't hurt, though. "I'm okay too, thank you for asking. My name is Brownkit," she answered. For her light brown fur and eyes! "What's yours?"

(sorry for the wait!)

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

She wasnt mad? The little kitten hesitantly uncurled, sitting up as his little pink nose twitched like a rabbit, confused. That wasnt what he was used to with his old family and home but then again this new place had been different so maybe that was it.

He cocked his little head, hesitantly smiling as the kitten introduced herself. "Brownkit a good name. Fogkit says kit means baby but paw means older learning. So you little like me, right?" He was pretty sure he was right but asked anyways, hoping he wasnt being dumb. "Brown is good like soft birdies and cool things like snakes. Saw a snake once."

His little rambling was small and a little concerned the older kitten would find it stupid but his ears perked up that she was interested in his name. "Uuuuuum Im Bleedingkit! My old mama named me because I fall a lot hurt and bleed. But it doesnt hurt because I really tough! Miss Dawn and new Mama are 'um' about name but its my first name ever so I love!" The little kitten was too young to realize his name was rather morbid and more an insult by the cruel cat who'd dumped him in shadowclan first chance without ever naming him beforehand (despite having him for over a month) but had picked up on the two mollies distaste. But.... he wasnt quite keen on giving up on it despite their approval? It was his first name ever and felt special...

Besides his name thing the kitten sat in front of Brownkit, giving her a small smile completely unaware of all the questions he may have planted in her with the whole old mama new mama thing and the falling/tough thing but he really didnt know his situation was odd and might need some explaining.
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:21 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

✮Midnightkit✮They/Her✮8 Moons✮Straight ✮Kit
Midnight kit padded into the nursery and padded over to her nest After that lecture from Dawnstar, she didn't feel like doing anything. She layed down, curling her tail over her nose, snuggling into a deep slumber.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡