Today 05:38 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 10:16 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw was instantly reminded just how large Dawnstar truly is once she leapt down from her mighty throne. Stars she was... massive!!! He felt like a bug compared to a mighty tree, or a kit compared to a lion!! Or... something else small! Because that's how he felt, small. The eyes of the clan all on him, Dawnstar's eyes on him.

But Goopypaw did not cower. This was his moment to show them all he was worth something, that he deserved a place in this clan.

"I do." He meowed, loud and clear.

Last edited by Poprock; May 13th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Then I give you your warrior name. Goopypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goopywhisker. We honor your cunning and passion and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar finished, leaning down to touch her muzzle to Goopywhisker's forehead, and then stepped back.

"Goopywhisker!" She started the call. Before she returned to her throne of stone, she looked Goopywhisker straight in the eye.

"You'll join the others as a Guard of ShadowClan. You better serve your clan well." Dawnstar told him and then leaped back onto the Shadowledge.

Once the cry died down, Dawnstar made her last announcement. "It seems StarClan has deemed it fit to warn us... or damn us," She meowed after a thought. If the little scare Wolverine gave her that had her jerking awake that night was anything to go off of.

"Either way, the situation proves too serious for us to ignore. Trees may start falling. From this sunrise onward, warriors will travel in full patrols of at least two cats or more. If you're not out in the territory, I need you close to camp on guard, and kits, queens, and the elder must be watched. If we must move out of camp fast, I want everyone together, we head to the Mourning Ruins."

She knew she would have the clan all tense and jumpy, but she'd prefer them scared and ready over calm and oblivious. "This meeting is over."Dawnstar leaped down with that.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback! @Lucythecat

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 15th, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:06 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's fur heats up, and she swiftly shakes her head. "n-no need for presents, goopypaw..really.." she reassures. with a hurried whisper of a goodbye, she watches goopypaw approach the shadowledge. her eyes are wide as she listens intently, forcing her paws to stay still as dawnstar went about the process of the warrior ceremony. ears perked, she listens..goopy...goopy...

"GOOPYWHISKER!!"

oh stars, that was loud. she shrinks a little, cringing inwardly at her outburst. but then, barely even a second later, she's scurrying away from mistlewhisker and towards goopywhisker. "gg-goopywhisker!!! I'm...- you'rea guard too! I'm s-ssoo happy!!" she chirps, beaming at the calico. her mind is running much faster than her mouth could but..she's ecstatic. happy, joyous, – "...I'm..proud." yes..that's the word she was looking for: proud. not only had goopypaw become goopywhisker, he'd also become a guard. she has no doubt that he'll become an enforcer soon, too. she blinks away a few unshed tears that had pooled in her eyes. happy tears, of course.

"maybe - maybe we can go a-and find some pe-pebbles together," she suggests, voice dropping to a hushed murmur as dawnstar leaps back onto the shadowledge. settling back down, she takes a seat as the leader moves onto a much more serious matter. so serious, in squirrelpaw's mins, that it has her smile replaced with her usual tight frown and brows knitted. her heart skips a beat in a not so positive way, and suddenly she just wants to curl up in a nest. starclan..does my clan really deserve such dangerous warnings..? please let me clanmates stay safe, even if it means my safety is in danger.., she thinks, biting back a sigh.

and then the meeting was over, just like that. she desperately tries to push the forming pit deep, deep down. there was plenty of good news to focus on!! mistlewhisker was a deputy!! she was proud of her mo – . . . mentor. and her best friend was a guard and warrior now! yippee!

[ @Mica @Poprock guard and anxiety besties!!! ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash lifted her voice and cheered alongside her Clanmates, grateful for a new warrior. "Goopywhisker!" It was still a funny name to her, but at least it was good news. With tensions rising among the other Clans, she felt antsy, wanting to make sure ShadowClan was at its peak performance. As if she had much say in it, herself.

She nodded her head firmly to Dawnstar's next orders — be on guard, or be in a hefty patrol. Got it. Briarsplash wasn't exactly keen on being out in the territory by herself, anyway; too much empty, quiet time for memories to intrude.

With that she dipped her head and returned to the warrior's den, a yawn parting her maw.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 15th, 2024, 09:36 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopywhisker. His name was Goopywhisker. The calico could do nothing but beam up at the dark leader as she announced his new name for the first time. It was weird having a new suffix... these past 5 moons he'd told himself over and over that he would be a 'paw for life. But now? Here he stood as a warrior of Shadowclan, with everyone cheering his name. The name he had chosen in honor of Mistlewhisker. Oh stars I think I'm gonna pass out... If he was able to, he would catch the deputy's gaze and send her another smile. A smile that told her this name was for her.

As the cheers of his new name rung out, Goopywhisker was surprised by the loudest one. Squirrelpaw. His dearest friend and--- wait WHAT??? Squirrelpaw was shouting?? He couldn't help but peak over his shoulder to confirm, giggling when he spotted her reaction to her own voice. Never change, friend.

Before he could scurry back to his spot next to Squirrelpaw, Dawnstar locked her gaze with his and gifted him with one more announcement. A guard. Goopyp-whisker was a guard. "Woa-Oh! I- will, I mean... t-thank you!" He was a stuttery ball of nerves, but the acceptance from him was clear. Would it be too inappropriate to yippee in front of Dawnstar? The warrior didn't want to find out, instead doing a quick tippy tappy happy dance before finally departing from the front of the crowd.

Immediately he felt a giant weight lift off his shoulders once attention was back on Dawnstar and Squirrelpaw was back at his side again. "That was... a lot." He breathed, lowering his voice for only her to hear. "But t-thank you... for everything. Looking to-gether would be a great way to celebrate our guard...menship? I-if that's the r-right word?" A giggle, hushed and covered by his front paw. No need to draw any more attention to himself, his ceremony was more than enough for the rest of his life.

The final bit of the meeting was less fun, but still caused him less anxiety than his ceremony. A warning from Starclan?? Huh? Goopywhisker gasped quietly at the news. What had they done to deserve Starclan's wrath?? Was it... because of him?? No! That was silly............ right??
@furrensic @Mica (FAMILY!!!)
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:22 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Trees could start falling? Eggpaw's eyebrows reared back in surprise. What in the name of StarClan could cause them to do that?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 16th, 2024, 05:30 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Loonbay froze, she was terrified

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old May 17th, 2024, 11:24 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

YELLOWTWIST

OW, HIS EARS. It was Palesong, that was for sure. At this point, the voice had negative reinforcement attached to it. Except this time, Palesong had an injury. That or they got more stupid every second. Those were equally possible chances. At least they were congratulating him.

"You sound like you tried to eat a rock." He commented. "those minks would've been really fun to battle." He had said quietly. That was mostly to himself. What an unfortunate opportunity to miss. "Did you ever doubt I would be one?" Yellowtwist had, but not because he was bad in any way, shape or form but because he wasn't at the mink fight. It was a one-time thing but it happened.

And so there was a warrior ceremony he didn't care about. He licked his small forepaws, cleaning them of sand, his least favorite substance. Okay so Starclan hates everyone in shadowclan and their grandmother. That's not news, that's common knowledge. He didn't know how it worked in dead people clan, but he assumed they decided to come up with the events. Why wasn't Drippingpelt helping them? Unless Starclan did something to her. That had to be what had happened. He needed to help her in some way!

With that extremely pleasant message to finish the meeting, he was probably going to spend the next night plotting.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 17th, 2024, 11:24 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

"G-Goopywhisker! Goopw-whisker!" She cheered the best she could (which wasn't very clear or loud). As her clanmates' cheering subsided, so did hers, and now she was once again focused on Dawnstar. Wait, StarClan badworded them? Uh oh. So, now, new enemy; T R E E S. She didn't understand how a tree, of all things, was the huge scary monster StarClan had sent to punish them. You'd have to hear it's trunk 'CRACK' long before it even started falling, wouldn't you? Like, dude. IT ISN'T EVEN LIVING. Despite her doubts, she took her leaders words seriously. And yet again, you never know what horrible surprise life has for you ('Uhm, ahem, WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD SURPRISES, LIFE?') that can result in death. So she was basically confined to camp until the trees became less aggressive. She wasn't gonna complain, that was great! Good bye, cruel world outside of camp! One thing she didn't like tho, was that apparently camp wasn't safe either. I mean like, yeah, there are lots of trees lining the cliffs around them, but sheesh. If TREES are dangerous even when your in camp, she was unsure how they'd survive if something living were after them. Ok now she didn't like the image in her head. She also didn't like how they'd go to Mourning Ruins if anything happened. She personally had bit of a salty relation with landmarks, except Shadows Break since it didn't have too many things scary about it. As Dawnstar called the end of the meeting, she padded over to the apprentices den, paused, wondered if she should go do something useful, and then went over to the elders den to clear out bedding. She'd do the Nurserys bedding next, and then maybe tidy up the Kits Playden. This was much better than fighting for her life against trees, every molecule of her agreed.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:10 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw sat admist the crowd of cats, fluffy tail swishing as she listened to the meeting. More exiles and executions... That really wasn't good. Oh, how Brownpaw hoped everyone would be on their best behavior, or at least not upset Dawnstar.

Was Shadowclan getting weak? If it was, Brownpaw didn't notice... her clan still seemed very strong and hard-working, at least to her. Brownpaw would also have to help as much as she could, since she didn't really want Dawnstar to kill her or anyone else. Haha, hah... she'd just have to be useful. She could do that!

Fogkit and Silkkit were apprentices now, which was exciting news! "Fogkit, Silkkit!!", Brownpaw cheered a few times, wondering a bit anxiously where Bleedingkit and Honeykit were. Brownpaw knew that when she was still in the nursery, missing your apprentice ceremony was one of a kit's worst nightmares! Were they sick? Oh no, what if they were sleeping?! That'd be bad. One of the queens would have woken them up though, right? Surely they would have.

And, oooh... New clanmates? From the outside? Dogpaw and Honeyoak, and an apprentice from Riverclan! Brownpaw looked around for the unfamilar faces, wondering what could've caused Rookpaw to leave her old clan. Was she exiled? Was someone being mean to her? Well, Shadowclan would just have to be extra nice to make up for it. ...Actually, most of her clanmates probably wouldn't trust Rookpaw right away. It was common to not like the other clans, which Brownpaw supposed make sense. Even before she was born they were going to war, and cats from different clans killed eachother sometimes. But Rookpaw wasn't going to kill anyone. So she was okay! Maybe if Brownpaw could find the Riverclan apprentice later, she'd go say hi.

One more ceremony... Lostspark, was stepping down? Why?? Not like it was a bad thing, if Lostspark chose to do that on her own, then it was fine and Brownpaw would be very excited for the new medicine cat apprentice. It just... hadn't occured to Brownpaw before, that a medicine cat might want to go back to being a warrior. Maybe being a medicine cat was lonely? You couldn't hunt with your friends, or at least not that often. You slept in a den alone, besides all the hurt and sick cats... Brownpaw could understand why Lostspark might get a little sad. Even still, being a medicine cat was an important job, and she trusted whoever the new apprentice was to do their very best!

Lostspark was replacing Mistlewhisker? Oh no. Because Mistlewhisker was... becoming the DEPUTY?

Brownpaw beamed, very happy for the warrior she didn't know all that well. Mistlewhisker must be so excited!! "MISTLEWHISKER!", Brownpaw cheered, still a bit quieter then the usual cat. She... wasn't very good at being loud. Perhaps Brownpaw would need to practice, to get even better at cheering! Like right now! Because there was soooo many new enforcers and guards!! Brownpaw was about to start, likely strain her soft voice, before suddenly the news got very sad.

Why... would Silverpaw do that? Hurt two innocent, defenseless kits? Brownpaw's brow furrowed and her ears flattened, feeling a foreign, bitter sting inside of her. Moonkit and Thrushkit must've felt so scared, and nobody was there to help them, at least until they were already hurt... Brownpaw couldn't begin to wrap her head around why somebody would beat a kit. Or anyone defenseless, for that matter. It was so cruel... what was wrong with that apprentice? They were dead now, judging from Dawnstar's morbid word choice, so it's not like Brownpaw could ask them.

Where was Brownpaw when this happened? She hadn't heard anyone talk about... if only she was there, or somebody was, maybe Silverpaw never would've hurt them in the first place. At least there were the Guards now, to make sure something like this wouldn't happen again, and Brownpaw would keep an eye out too. To make sure all the kits were safe and sound. Her whole clan needed to be responsible, like Dawnstar said earlier.

Anyways... Goopypaw was a warrior now, yes. Goopywhisker. Like, Mistlewhisker? Were the two of them close? If he was indeed named after her, that was very sweet. "Goopywhisker!", Brownpaw called out, tone dampened by the thoughts of Moonkit and Thrushkit- but still, she was happy for Goopywhisker. He was a guard too now, another cat to work extra hard to protect their clan.

Apparently Starclan was warning them about something. Would a disaster be happening soon? That really wasn't good. This whole meeting was full of ups and downs, Brownpaw wasn't sure how to feel anymore... it's like she felt dizzy, but in her head. Well, if something bad seriously was coming, Shadowclan would get through it together. Brownpaw knew that for sure.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 18th, 2024 at 10:23 AM.