RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Jaggedkit seemed like an entirely new cat. She was so weak when she was first brought to camp, hardly able to move, her mews squeaks. Now, she was a bundle of excitement, pacing around the nursery and failing to avoid stepping on the other kit's tails. She begged her adoptive mother to allow her out of camp, "Please, Cranewhisper?"
Old May 19th, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post
Jaggedkit seemed like an entirely new cat. She was so weak when she was first brought to camp, hardly able to move, her mews squeaks. Now, she was a bundle of excitement, pacing around the nursery and failing to avoid stepping on the other kit's tails. She begged her adoptive mother to allow her out of camp, "Please, Cranewhisper?"

Cranewhisper-She/Her

——————

“Out of camp?” Cranewhisper said in a soft tone “Little one, you still have a few moons til’ you’re an apprentice. You’ll have some more playmates soon enough, and the day you’ll be an apprentice will come faster than you know it, and you’ll miss your days as a kit, so enjoy ‘em now, Raggedkit.”

——————

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:01 PM

"What if we go right outside of camp? Collect flowers and moss for the elders den?" Jaggedkit offered, her tail lashing with excitement.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post
"What if we go right outside of camp? Collect flowers and moss for the elders den?" Jaggedkit offered, her tail lashing with excitement.

Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

“How about this?” Cranewhisper said “There is some moss right at the entrance, but we can’t go any further. If we do, we’ll both get in some trouble, wouldn’t want that, Hm?” She gave Raggedkit an affectionate lick behind the ear.

———————

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

“How about this?” Cranewhisper said “There is some moss right at the entrance, but we can’t go any further. If we do, we’ll both get in some trouble, wouldn’t want that, Hm?” She gave Raggedkit an affectionate lick behind the ear.

———————

----------

Satisfied, Jaggedkit leapt to her feet. "Let's go, let's go!" She cried to Cranewhisper as she darted to the small growth of moss against of the stones by the entrance. Joyously, Jaggetkit begins to claw the moss off, dismayed that there isn't enough to make a full bed.
Old May 24th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[openish]
The Forever Queen rested on her side, ears perked as she listened to the meeting happening outside from within the nursery. It sounded like the clan was officially going to war. Leopardsong was naturally concerned, about Wolffang, Whisperinghive, and Leechscar, but she was sure her boys would be fine. Whisperinghive had fought minks repeatedly and won, Leechscar was Leechscar, and Wolffang had sworn not to leave her. She was sure they'd lose some clanmates, this was war, but it's not like her clan didn't know what they were getting into.

Before her mind could get ensnared the queen looked around the nursery at the queens and kits. She should see about adopting more family. The few kits she had thought of as her own weren't here any longer. Whisperinghive was too big to babied anymore. Stretching, Leopardsong turned away from the den entrance and looked around at the kits in the nursery.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:53 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Nursery

ROBINSNOW
WINDCLAN WARRIOR
A FORMER SHADOWCLANNER WHO WENT BY THE NAME OF ALDERBLOSSOM

Robinsnow found herself making her way into the nursery. Twilightstar had told her she had to stay in camp, yes, but not that she couldn’t give herself a tour. Orangish-amber eyes met those of Leopardsong, and the former ShadowClanner stepped back, somewhat startled.

“S-Sorry,” The tortoiseshell muttered quietly, clearly embarrassed that she had entered the den to see what it was like just to be unknowingly watched by the WindClan Queen. “I was just exploring the camp a little. If I had known there were cats in here, I wouldn’t have entered..”

Robinsnow dipped her head apologetically to Leopardsong. ”Well, now that I’m here, I guess I’d better introduce myself. I’m Robinsnow - formerly Alderblossom of ShadowClan.”

@Moonraven

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong swung her head towards the entrance as the unfamiliar scent entered the den. The queen's fur bristles while peering at the she-cat with coopered-hued eyes. Leopardsong rose from her nest but wasn't picking up any hostility from the cat. She remained on guard and suspicious until the she-cat started stuttering an apology.

"You should use your nose before walking into unfamiliar dens, you would have known this was a nursery." Leopardsong stated a little sharper than she intended. After a moment she sighed and forced her fur to lay flat.

"Sorry, that came out a bit harsher than I meant." The white bengal was just a little antsy with the whole war thing coming up. "I'm Leopardsong, WindClan's resident forever queen. You said you were from ShadowClan, that explains why you don't smell like WindClan." The she-cat's tone became slightly more friendly.

"Are you just walking around sticking your noses in all the dens, I'm surprised no one's clawed it off yet." She chuckled. It wasn't bright to be walking into dens like that. "So how do you like WindClan, Robinsnow?"

@paris [Robinsnow]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:31 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Robinsnow blinked warmly. “Loving it,” She purred warmly. “I’m glad Twilightstar brought me here, even if I can’t leave the camp for a moon.”

@Moonraven

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

He'd heard the news. That a very, very important cat had finally had her kits. A dear friend for such a long time now. She'd had... so much loss. And the Maine Coon mix had heard that... oh dear... the kitting had been... difficult. He hadn't dared approach at first. How could he? She needed her rest. And time with her kits and mate. A mate that had seemed... far more cheerful of late. Not that he could blame her! By golly! Kits! Oh, how happy they both must be!

Shy eyes scanned the den as Snowybreeze poked his broad head into the nursery, searching for the molly's familiar tabby pelt. Should he call her? O-oh. Oh dear... maybe he should have brought a gift? Some prey? Maybe some fresh moss for moss balls and a comfier nest? Why must he always remember such pleasantries when it was too late?!

Although... now that he thought about it... Surely it would be alright? If he backed away now? He hadn't seen her yet, after all! Could maybe sneak right out. Get a present. Oh, Firestorm would be much, much happier then to see him, wouldn't she? And the kits, too!

Toes twitching nervously on the tom's oversized paws, Snowybreeze saw himself at an impasse. On one paw, he could visit now and not be rude by letting her wait any longer for a friendly visit... which he had already waited far too long to give! On the other... how could he show up empty mawed? Oh goodness... what a mess. What to do... what to do? Other than block the entrance to the nursery, that is... eep!

@ellie [Laurelkit]
| Have a silly, bumbling, marshmallowy Uncle Snowy! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios