Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[requests] kat's sacrifice...
by Rose
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:24 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:22 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2017, 05:55 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

(Open. Mention me.)

Mercyleap was at her nest, when she heard something.
Not just something.. It sounded.. Peculiar. No, it was nothing.. Just a memory..
Mercykit was squealing, wanting attention, when her mother picked her up and threw her out of the den, she had hit her muzzle; hard. thus the crooked look she has on it. She screeched and ran back in, but her mother; Dappledbreeze; Threw her out again.
This time she's had enough, she's going to get her revenge, on her mom or on someone else.
lotusfang
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
A grey warrior was curled in his nest. He lifted his head and looked at the beautiful she cat named Turtlestrike.
He got up and arched his back in a streach.
"Hello, Good morning is it?" He purred.
He remembered something, this is what.
He was a little afraid to tell her how he felt for her. The truth is, He never knew his father. But the only thing he knew was that his father made a mistake. A mistake that cost him his life. Getting with a cat.
Jaymist remembered the day his mother died. His father was there, just standing there. A gaze was burning in his eyes.
"His mistake is that he should have been with a different cat. Minnowshine. They loved eachother"
His mother told him when he was a kit.
But his father, he loved Shallowstreak. But, after that, he had to leave. he didnt want poor Jaykit. So, he left. Shallowstreak had saved Jaypaw on his first day as an apperentice. They saw a hurt cat on the Thunder Path and they grabbed her. The strangers kits were on the thunderpath to. Shallowstreak ran over and got them. One was dead and the other three was alive but weak. Jaypaw started to head over for the other kit. His mother blocjed him. She said
"ill go"
like, sge knew she was going to die. She went back for the other kit. But, that was the dead one. She grabbed it and started to walk over. They heard a noise and a huge monster was driving and it hit her. It drove away. Jaypaw was helpless. His father jumped on the thunderpath and grabbed his mother. He brought him over to Thunderclan side.
"Bring Shallowstreak back to your camp with this rouge. And her kits. Im Darkmist. Warrior of Shadowclan, Tell your leader ill be telling my leader of your warrior death." He had said. He bounded back across and dissapered behind the pines.

Jaypaw dragged them over behind ferns and ran back to camp covered in blood. His sister, Mintblossom ran over.
"What happenes?!? Weres mom?!? Is she ok!?!"
"no. .She got hit. . hit by a monster. . We saved a cat. . I hid her so i could get help! We need to get her!" He ran out. Mintblossom followed. Vixenclaw followed to.
Then, they got there. Mother was laying there. Blood scorched her fur likr fire. The rouge was curled in a ball with her kits. Horror filled her gaze.
"Im sorry. ."
she wailed.
"My kit. .shes gone. . I cant find her. ."
Jaypaw moved ferns to reveal a pile of dirt and a hole. The rouge ran over and looked in the hole. "Shes dead?"
" im sorry. .I put roses on her. . I liked her fur clean and smoothened her whiskers for you. . I left it unburied so you could-"
Mibtblossom cut in
"-say goodbye."
They all headed back to camp. The kits were on Jaypaws back, Shallowstreak was on Vixenclaws back, and the rouge was on Mintblossoms shoulder.
They reached camp and Vixenclaw put her down. The other two brought them to the medician cats den.
Later that night his sister was on guard. A cat killed her. but before, she shreiked.
That scarred him for life.

He stopped, trying not to remember. He looked at Turtlestreak. Then tears came down his cheeks. They were falling slowly, but it felf like forever.
ITS SO LONG AND MINE ARE USUALLY SO SHORT. ARGH) Turtlestrike blinked as she yawned. "Yes, very good morning," she replied. "Howd you sleep?" Then she noticed the tears falling. "Jaymist, (that's his name right?) what's wrong? Did something happen?" (TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE SHORT. ARGH I'M TERRIBLE AT LONG POSTS )

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
"Maybe we can race when you become an apprentice," he mewed and held the moss ball high. He purred in amusement when he saw her attempts at a crouch. He flicked his paw and sent the moss ball flying high. "Get it!" he exclaimed. Tumblepaw felt a flicker of doubt that she would be able to jump from that crouch, but pushed it away, knowing she would figure something out. She was his sister after all. Gazing at Honeykit, he felt warmth bloom in his chest and he smiled affectionately, glad that he had a sister like her.
At the flick of his paw, Honeykit clenched her teeth and tried to leap upwards, adrenaline and excitement causing her fur to stand up on end. Unfortunately, the way she positioned herself during her 'hunting crouch' caused her to slip up, with her left hind-leg snagged against a stray tree-branch. Honeykit yelped. With almost unholy speed, she shook herself off, and raised her body up, paws stretched upwards. The moss-ball bounced off her paws and onto the ground. "Whoops!" She giggled, padding up to the ball and swatting it up off the dirt towards Tumblepaw. "Catch it, catch it!"
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
ITS SO LONG AND MINE ARE USUALLY SO SHORT. ARGH) Turtlestrike blinked as she yawned. "Yes, very good morning," she replied. "Howd you sleep?" Then she noticed the tears falling. "Jaymist, (that's his name right?) what's wrong? Did something happen?" (TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE SHORT. ARGH I'M TERRIBLE AT LONG POSTS )
(its ok)
"I just remembered mother and sister. . and i need to tell you something. . "he said.
Old February 11th, 2017, 07:35 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
(its ok)
"I just remembered mother and sister. . and i need to tell you something. . "he said.
"What is it?" Turtlestrike asked. (Aw man I never know how to react to these scenes)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 11th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@Dovekit12 ) Tumblepaw tried to bat it back but slipped and fell. The mossball rolled against his side. "I guess that's one way to stop it," he muttered, standing back up and shaking his sandy pelt free of dirt. The scrawny tom hit the mossball back to Spottedkit.

Spottedkit giggled as Tumblepaw fell "Yeah" she said hitting the ball back.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:08 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Smallpaw jumped up, the grey tom looked at Remora. "Nothing, I-um...I just..." He hung his head down, pawing the dirt. "Your spending a Lot of time with Zerosight, I just..." Smallpaw looked away, Trying to change the subject. "Anyway, So Ashstar..." He mumbled
Remora narrowed their eyes. "What do you mean?" they asked, ignoring the change of subject. "Do you really think I don't want to be a ThunderClan warrior?" They looked carefully at Smallpaw and felt their stomach sink. "Of course you do. Fine." The kit looked down at their white paws. Smallpaw could think whatever he wanred, and at least Remorakit knew they weren't going to be a medicine cat. Though they did hope for that a bit, Zerosight would never let them. Dragging their mind back the present, they frowned.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

[its ok!)"I know i havent been a warrior for a long time. . Your half a moon older than me. . We have only been warriors for 7 moons. But, When we were apperentices, I liked you, not as in a friend. Something more. Come meet me at the training hollow. . ." he purred. He licked her cheak and padded away. He left camp and went to the Trainhing holllow,
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Bashful

Hi. I'm new. Can I join ThunderClan??? I also don't know if I should be called Cloverkit or Dewkit? Clover is medicine cat apprentice and Dew is warrior? I can't decide.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

(Spottedsong didn't kill the apprentice, she stopped herself. Her loyalty to Ratnight blinded her.)

Spottedsong relaxed as Falconclaw replied, he was as caring and hard-working as always. "Don't overwork yourself to much, if you become deputy we don't want you falling asleep while your hunting," Spottedsong mewed playfully, she was getting some of her old sharp but playful spirit back. "I'm fine, I was just on patrol. An aggressive loner was on the territory, he clawed me, but I gave hi, something to remember," The she-cat mewed wirily, whe she was free of the worries of Briar she took delight when a loner thought she was a weak kittypet, and attacked; unaware Spottedsong was an excellent fighter. She would always strike in the same place, on their side. Her claws would pick spots into their pelts. She looked back at Falconclaw, he would fight with her sometimes, confusing the opposition. They never saw the same cat twice.

The she-cat though about Falcon. She liked him, they were similar, both brave and loyal, Falconclaw being more protective and ambitious, Spottedsong being more sharp and secretive. Spottedsong remembered at the gathering, a Shadowclan elder had chuckled and mewed, "New kits for Shadowclan soon I see." The Bengal flushed pink, he's my best friend! Stop it! And if I brought Briar into the clan while we were mates he would never forgive me! So should I bring him now? "Busy. Since Ratnight was usurped every cat has been lazy; I have to do double the patrols, and double the hunting patrols. And Gyrewind has been holding off on getting his nine life's so we are stuck without a leader or a deputy. I wish Ratnight was still alive, I'll never call Gyrewind, 'Gyrestar'. He's a fake." Spottedsong wrinkled her nose in disgust, ever since Ratnight was beaten EE Supporters had turned their back on cats who were their freinds. The only cat she could talk to without being reported was Falconclaw. And she had been put in a different patrol than him every time, Gyrewind and those Starclan idiots are onto us.

((Sorry this is short. It's snowing outside and that's a rare occurrence where I live. I'm to distracted.))
(x3 oh, okay...no worries, since it's normally 60-80 degrees where I live, if it were to ever get cold enough to snow I would be distracted too haha)

Falconclaw looked thoughtful as he glanced at Spottedsong, thinking for a moment. It had been a while since he had seen any loners on the territory...and he wasn't sure when the last time he had seen any aggressive loner. Most of them just ran away. Is she...lying to me? Falconclaw thought, narrowing his eyes as he examined the she cat. As far as he knew, Spottedsong would never lie to him. They were best friends! Whatever was going on, she could tell him...but apparently she didn't want to. Besides, maybe that was really what had happened. She smelled a little like a loner, it could've happened by her fighting one...Falconclaw relaxed and smiled at his friend, though his hues showed his suspicion a little too clearly, perhaps, for her to be comfortable. He wasn't at all sure that she was telling him the truth here, but she had never lied to him before...
"Just an aggressive loner, huh? Well, I'm sure you gave him something to remember you by. He won't be coming around ThunderClan anytime soon...not with our greatest warrior against him," Falconclaw purred in pleasure, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he smiled at Spottedsong. He was definitely suspicious of her, but he wasn't quite sure how to carry out an investigation against her without her getting upset at him for 'following her.' Besides, if this was private, there was no need for him to get involved. She could handle it and, if she needed help, she knew to come to him...right? Surely she wasn't afraid to come to him. He wouldn't hurt her, or whoever it was that she was afraid- or too stubborn- to tell him about. That's the problem. She's going to overthink this, and get in trouble...Falconclaw thought angrily.
His hues narrowed as he stared at the cat he believed to be his friend. He had known her for a while. They had been through so much together, and yet sometimes it felt as though he were meeting her for the first time all over again. "Now, Spottedsong....we need to respect our new leader. Just because he took the leadership from someone who was trying to help us is no reason to be disrespectful. And besides, we should be loyal to ThunderClan. They are going to need warriors who are not weak or afraid to fight. We should respect Gyrestar- he is our rightful leader, after all. Besides, if we show our appreciation for him, no one will remember that we fought against their precious StarClan in an attempt to do the right thing." Falconclaw smiled, although there was a malicious gleam in his hues as he did so.
He didn't look at all the picture of innocence. Perhaps that was because he truly wasn't...Falconclaw would never harm a clanmate, but that didn't mean that there weren't other ways to get rid of enemies. He had nothing against the soon-to-be Gyrestar in particular- what was there to have against him? After all, the future leader would pick a deputy, wouldn't he? Falconclaw wasn't sure who might be deputy, but he was hoping for it to either be him or someone who wasn't weak. Like Spottedsong. She was loyal, she had chased a loner off by herself, sent him running even though he had fought- Falconclaw admired her for that, among other things. She would also make a good deputy. But, this decision wasn't up to him...Gyrestar was the one who would be leader and he would choose a deputy that he thought was up to the task. Right? Surely he knows how to make the Clan strong...Falconclaw thought, a hint of doubt entering his mind about the new leader for the first time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by vos; February 13th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Closed Thread