Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:45 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:37 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:35 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
His expression didn't change. Wide yellow eyes still in slits,brows furrowed. His breaths were coming out shaking now as he stared at him in silence for a moment. Water formed on the edges of his eyes though the tears didn't fall-he was trying not to break. "Y-you don't know me. You don't know him," he was trying to keep his voice stern though is quivered. His fierce expression didn't alter,he didn't snarl. No matter how many emotions ran through him he didn't want to show disrespect as his mentor had done nothing wrong. "R-Redpaw," god it was hard to even say his name,"he's gone and it's all my fault." ah,the root of the problem. He felt guilty,he wasn't there for his friend had needed him. He wasn't there to save his life,he wasn't there when Redpaw had fought of a warrior on his own and drowned in a river. He couldn't even drink from that river or go by that certain border anymore. he wasn't there to save him and catch him when he fell when he always promised he'd be there. He didn't tell him he loved him. He wouldn't be able to get his warrior name with him,or go on patrols with the tom he missed so much. It was all gone because of him. He decided he was to busy with apprentice duties to pay attention to him during the Era and because of that he wasn't there. He could be alive. He wanted to move on,he really did. He wanted to feel as if Redpaw was having a grand ol' time in Starclan right now and running through the trees and catching after rabbits even though he was clumsy. He hoped he was okay,he hoped that the tom would find it in his heart to forgive him for not being there. That's all he wanted-he just wanted a chance to say goodbye to him but he was taken away before he could have the chance. He felt guilty.
It only took the warrior a few seconds before he was able to understand what exactly was holding the apprentice back, what exactly had its claws digging into his apprentices heart. Although he didn't know what it was like to have his love die, he knew what it was like to loose his love, he padded over and rested his head ontop of his apprentices "you're right, I don't, but that's another reason why I'm here, standing in front of you, talking to you." he said, his southern accent managed to get deeper, it did that when he had intense emotions about anything. His blue hues danced with sorrow and understanding "I know what it's like to loose the one you love, My mate disappeared, although he didn't die, but when he left, it felt as though my soul died. Everyday, early in the morning I wake up and wait in front of the entrance to the camp and wait for him to come back. And every night, late at night, I wait infront of the entrance and wait for him to come back." he said, his voice was strained, it wasn't because he was trying to hold back tears, no, he had no shame in crying in front of others, no it was because of how terrified he was. He didn't know if Juniperlight was alive, he prayed and prayed to starclan that he was alive, and that he would come back to him safe. Sleepingcloud let out a choked sob and hugged his apprentice close to him " I don't know what it's like to have you're loved one die, but I know what it's like to have a piece of your soul die as they leave. I don't think you understand just how proud of you I am right now, you're still training, you're still moving forward, even though it's at a slow pace, you're moving, even if it's backwards, you're still moving." he choked out, warm tears fell from his eyes, he missed his mate, and he was so proud, so impressed by Mudpaw's strength, it was more than his own.
The warrior let out a sad, airy laugh, he needed to cry, not just for him, but for his apprentice too "haha, it's not everyday you get to see your mentor cry. Mudpaw, even though we just met, even though I seem like a crazy, odd soundin' warrior, I do truly care for you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart." he said, he held a stern face as he pulled back and looked his apprentice right in the eye, love, truth, and sadness danced in his sky blue hues. He hoped that his apprentice knew just how much he meant it, just how much heart he had already poured into Mudpaw. The grey and black warrior let out an airy sigh and pulled back, his tail tip flicked back and fourth, his heart felt heavy and his soul ached for Juniperlight's warmth, but he had an apprentice to help, and apprentice to teach, and an apprentice to love, and he wouldn't give up, he wouldn't quit half way when it got tough like most others did, no he would see this through, for himself, and mudpaw, as well as Juniperlight, and most likely Redpaw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
It only took the warrior a few seconds before he was able to understand what exactly was holding the apprentice back, what exactly had its claws digging into his apprentices heart. Although he didn't know what it was like to have his love die, he knew what it was like to loose his love, he padded over and rested his head ontop of his apprentices "you're right, I don't, but that's another reason why I'm here, standing in front of you, talking to you." he said, his southern accent managed to get deeper, it did that when he had intense emotions about anything. His blue hues danced with sorrow and understanding "I know what it's like to loose the one you love, My mate disappeared, although he didn't die, but when he left, it felt as though my soul died. Everyday, early in the morning I wake up and wait in front of the entrance to the camp and wait for him to come back. And every night, late at night, I wait infront of the entrance and wait for him to come back." he said, his voice was strained, it wasn't because he was trying to hold back tears, no, he had no shame in crying in front of others, no it was because of how terrified he was. He didn't know if Juniperlight was alive, he prayed and prayed to starclan that he was alive, and that he would come back to him safe. Sleepingcloud let out a choked sob and hugged his apprentice close to him " I don't know what it's like to have you're loved one die, but I know what it's like to have a piece of your soul die as they leave. I don't think you understand just how proud of you I am right now, you're still training, you're still moving forward, even though it's at a slow pace, you're moving, even if it's backwards, you're still moving." he choked out, warm tears fell from his eyes, he missed his mate, and he was so proud, so impressed by Mudpaw's strength, it was more than his own.
The warrior let out a sad, airy laugh, he needed to cry, not just for him, but for his apprentice too "haha, it's not everyday you get to see your mentor cry. Mudpaw, even though we just met, even though I seem like a crazy, odd soundin' warrior, I do truly care for you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart." he said, he held a stern face as he pulled back and looked his apprentice right in the eye, love, truth, and sadness danced in his sky blue hues. He hoped that his apprentice knew just how much he meant it, just how much heart he had already poured into Mudpaw. The grey and black warrior let out an airy sigh and pulled back, his tail tip flicked back and fourth, his heart felt heavy and his soul ached for Juniperlight's warmth, but he had an apprentice to help, and apprentice to teach, and an apprentice to love, and he wouldn't give up, he wouldn't quit half way when it got tough like most others did, no he would see this through, for himself, and mudpaw, as well as Juniperlight, and most likely Redpaw.
The moment his mentor has rested his head on his everything was let go. He buried his head in his mentors chest fur as if he wanted to hid like a shy kit snugged into his mothers belly. He let out quiet sobs,gritting his teeth. He hated to cry,he hated to show emotion that made him look weak,he hated being like this. "I miss him so much Sleepingcloud I-" his voice cracked and quivered with emotions as thin tears slide down his fluffed cheeks. His ears were flat against his head. He felt small,weak,venerable like this but he couldn't help it. He had never properly morning,seeing as his lover died and then a day later he was training with a new mentor. It was overwhelming and he hadn't had a chance to cry, "I never got to tell him I loved him I-I..I could've saved him. I wasn't there." his voice was quiet as he moved his gaze to the ground. "Seeing him dead was the worst thing I've seen in my life,I wish it would've been me." his words were true. He would give anything to see his friend alive,he would give anything to watch Redpaw live out his life happily and growing up and catching rabbits like he always wanted instead of doing it from the stars. He wished he would have told him he loved him,he felt empty seeing as he didn't have much family. Redpaw was all he really had,as he usually shut people out with his rather quiet attitude. Both of them were so young that he didn't know how to handle his emotions,he felt alone and empty. He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. He had lost his purpose it seemed like,he didn't have a lot of family so there was really nothing to live for besides getting a warrior name. When his mentor pulled away he pulled away too,he looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry,I probably got your chest fur wet." he gave a few sniffles in his speech. His yellow eyes still were fixed on the ground,his ears still pinned to his head. "And I'm sorry you had to go through that,I really am."
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:11 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Brindlepaw wasn't very scary- even in her cry she stuttered her words- but at least she was determined enough to follow through with her plans as she bounded through the moors clumsily to chase the intruder- when suddenly, they stopped. Finally getting a good look at their face, Brindlepaw didn't want to fight anymore. She never exactly blamed her siblings for choosing to live with their parents- they were kin, after all. "...Forestkit?" She whispered, stunned that her littermate would even try entering the territory again after almost her whole family's exile. Tearing up, she missed her siblings- they never gave her nightmares, nor pushed her aside when she didn't want to become a killer- they were her friends. About to run up and nuzzle her sister in a shower of affection, her movements suddenly came to a halt as a shadow seemed to loom over her-a shadow who was never one of her friends, one who'd plagued her with nightmares and panic ever since he'd left. Backing up slowly as she saw his face, she stuttered incoherently towards Singenight as her entire body seemed to enter panic mode. Get away from me.
Forest stopped short as her sister called her by name. A flood of swirling emotions engulfed her. She was so happy that she could see her again, after the heated conversation where she revealed that she would stay and reside in Windclan. The small she cat smiled kindly at her sister, wanting to tell her all about the Syndicate, about her training, about her life. She took a step forwards, her black tail waving happily above her., although one glance at her father who aphad just arrived stopped her from doing so.

Singe stopped, his cold green gaze flicking back and forth from Brindlekit to Forest. He could see her expression change between seeing her sister, and then seeing him. He knew that if she had stayed behind, she hated him enough to leave her family. He didn't know her feelings towards her mother, or her siblings, but he was sure about her feelings for him. Hatred, anger, she disposed him. He was well aware of that fact, and if he was being honest, the feeling was mutual. He knew that Brindlekit had to be his least favorite kit, mostly due to the fact that she was the only one who opposed him and stayed in the Clan instead of moving to the Syndicate with him. His eyes narrowed and he scowled, though he knew this was not the best way to handle the situation. And judging from Forest's expression, if he wer to fight Brindle, he would most likely end up having to fight Forest as well. He let his scowl fade and his expression soften, though it was blatantly obvious that he was forcing himself to do this, instead of natural accord. He showed no sign of affection, only a curt dip of his head in a greeting. "Brindlekit." He stated coldly. "Or is it Brindlepaw now? Surely you must have done some training by now?" He remarked slyly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(*Silently dies* I can't write that much XD)

At the mention of Swiftflight, Surgestorm's whole body seemed to tense up with excitement, his eyes lighting up at the thought of his brother. They hadn't gotten a chance to have a really good talk in quite a while, and the thought of haning out with him was very pleasing. "Yeah, we definitely should drag him out of camp sometime," He agreed with a nod, grinning.

Surgestorm watched the exchange between the two curiously, his pale yellow eyes a swirl of emotion. He was clueless, however, when it came to those who wanted to be his apprentice and those who didn't. The tom would definitely need somebody to come to him and ask to be his apprentice, if he was ever to get one. "There are quite a lot of promising cats out there, especially both of you, but it's convincing you or them not to want to become warriors that's the problem," He meowed seriously, looking first at Moonpaw and then at Leopardpaw. "To be honest, I would've rather became a warrior, not that I don't like being a medicine cat and all. I stuck around because I made a commitment."

"But, yeah, that's true. Maybe it's a bit early," He meowed after a moment, and then went along with the subject change without blinking an eye. The medicine cat didn't want to think about growing older and eventually- he shuddered at just beginning to think of it. Even though he believed in StarClan and knew firsthand how wonderful it was there, he definitely didn't want to leave his family and home anytime soon.

"Yeah yeahhhh..." He meowed slowly to Moonpaw, a slight pout apparent on his face. The tom hated cleaning up more than anything else, and was sure that if his niece didn't hang around so much, his den would look like a pig sty. Dragging his paws, he began to sweep with long strokes of his fluffy tail, making a face as half the dust is collected into the dark fur.
Leopardpaw laughed as Surgestorm seemed to grumble as he was told to clean. She then turned to Moonpaw and nuzzled her. "All right, Moon. Let's see if I learned all this right." she purred. "So, we have catmint, poppyseeds, aloe, comfrey, daisy leaves and dandelion leaves." she recounted the few herbs that she could, but the rest where just jumbled. She separated all that she could and then looked at the big pile. "Geez, I barely made a dent! How in StarClan's name did you get all of this in leaf-bare?" Leopardpaw asked, turning to the Medicine Cat. Her eyes beamed in interest as she awaited a response.
Old March 4th, 2017, 11:24 PM
The Special Kind

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Open Post!)

Dawnkit watched her siblings play and pretend they were older. Nightkit, the youngest and the smallest, always had trouble fitting in, and Dawnkit was always there to stand up for him, from Duskkit and Morningkit, the older kits, the bullies. Dawnkit's job was to keep the older ones from hurting Nightkit. Her brothers feared her, as she was brave, and very strong -surprisingly strong- for a kit. Duskkit and Morningkit feared her, so they left Nightkit alone when she was around. But when she wasn't there to protect Nightkit, they would beat their youngest brother, and hurt him, until he couldn't walk. Their mother, Moonlight, was very protective of her kits. She favored Duskkit, even though she had no idea what he and Morningkit did to her youngest son. Everytime she saw Nightkit bruised, sore, and swollen, she thought he was always tripping and falling on himself, due to his weak and fragile legs. Nightkit was the runt, the one who was so small, so unnoticed, and so lonely. Dawnkit was there to reduce his injuries, to save him, from his almost daily torture. Right now, Nightkit was begging Morningkit and Duskkit, to join in and play. He also had to avoid getting swatted away, as that was what Morningkit did to him. Dawnkit was keeping a close eye, making sure they don't hurt him, so they wouldn't get too close.
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:14 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shrikecall glanced around for the source of the voice. Although his hues were not quite as good as they used to be, his other senses were just as sharp. "Oh hi, Heathertail." He mewed, dipping his own head back to her. Remembering the names of the cats in the Clan was almost as exhausting as hunting, or going on patrol; and frankly, Shrikecall preferred the latter. There was nothing like darting through the territory chasing after a rabbit, knowing that you would most likely catch it in the end and soon it would be feeding your Clan. "Just taking a break. I should get back out there soon-- lots of things to do." He mewed, glancing over at the slightly younger warrior. She wasn't too much younger then him. She'd been around for a while as well...though Shrikecall knew her only by name, he remembered she had still been an apprentice. That had been a long time ago-- and he hadn't spoken to her since, so it was a bit of a surprise that she had come over to him now. "You could come along, if you like. I could use the help-- been pretty busy lately," He mewed in his husky voice. Shrikecall had a voice that sounded sort of like claws scraping, but it was more authorative...deeper...and it wasn't quite as unpleasant. He glanced at Heathertail, awaiting her response. This would be a good chance to get to know some of his clanmates better, especially since the only thing he really knew about most of them were their names and ranks...not too much background information, since he rarely got too close to another cat.
Quote:
Shrikecall glanced around for the source of the voice. Although his hues were not quite as good as they used to be, his other senses were just as sharp. "Oh hi, Heathertail." He mewed, dipping his own head back to her. Remembering the names of the cats in the Clan was almost as exhausting as hunting, or going on patrol; and frankly, Shrikecall preferred the latter. There was nothing like darting through the territory chasing after a rabbit, knowing that you would most likely catch it in the end and soon it would be feeding your Clan. "Just taking a break. I should get back out there soon-- lots of things to do." He mewed, glancing over at the slightly younger warrior. She wasn't too much younger then him. She'd been around for a while as well...though Shrikecall knew her only by name, he remembered she had still been an apprentice. That had been a long time ago-- and he hadn't spoken to her since, so it was a bit of a surprise that she had come over to him now. "You could come along, if you like. I could use the help-- been pretty busy lately," He mewed in his husky voice. Shrikecall had a voice that sounded sort of like claws scraping, but it was more authorative...deeper...and it wasn't quite as unpleasant. He glanced at Heathertail, awaiting her response. This would be a good chance to get to know some of his clanmates better, especially since the only thing he really knew about most of them were their names and ranks...not too much background information, since he rarely got too close to another cat.
Heathertail nodded as she listened to him, her amber eyes focused and ears forward. She'd made a mental note to get to know him more since he had been appointed deputy, as she had a few ideas on the Clan as well. The senior she-cat wasn't at all one to take charge, or to lead others, but she cared a whole lot about WindClan and figured she might be able to aide in some way. A smile lit up her face as the deputy extended an invitation to join him on patrol. She rose to her paws and nodded, mewing, "Of course, I'd love to! It's been quite a while since I've been out on the territory. Too busy playing pretend with all the new kits we have." A small giggle escaped her and she grinned, looking back over where the nursery was. She had never had kits of her own, but every fiber in her body had motherly instinct, and she was well known in the nursery. While she didn't adopt any kits, due to her wanting a litter of her own someday, she was always in the nursery playing with the kits and telling stories. Still smiling, the light brown molly turned back to look once more at Shrikecall, then towards the entrance. "Did you want to go now?" she inquired, adrenaline flashing through her veins at just the mention of going outside and running across the moorland.
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Heathertail nodded as she listened to him, her amber eyes focused and ears forward. She'd made a mental note to get to know him more since he had been appointed deputy, as she had a few ideas on the Clan as well. The senior she-cat wasn't at all one to take charge, or to lead others, but she cared a whole lot about WindClan and figured she might be able to aide in some way. A smile lit up her face as the deputy extended an invitation to join him on patrol. She rose to her paws and nodded, mewing, "Of course, I'd love to! It's been quite a while since I've been out on the territory. Too busy playing pretend with all the new kits we have." A small giggle escaped her and she grinned, looking back over where the nursery was. She had never had kits of her own, but every fiber in her body had motherly instinct, and she was well known in the nursery. While she didn't adopt any kits, due to her wanting a litter of her own someday, she was always in the nursery playing with the kits and telling stories. Still smiling, the light brown molly turned back to look once more at Shrikecall, then towards the entrance. "Did you want to go now?" she inquired, adrenaline flashing through her veins at just the mention of going outside and running across the moorland.
The tom glanced over at the she cat, cocking his head to the side for a moment. Part of him was concerned that she might just want to be with Shrikecall the deputy; not Shrikecall the cat, but he wasn't too bothered by it. Seemed like there were a lot of cats who wanted to be with Shrikecall the deputy, after all. The older warrior smiled-- though it was rough and not exactly what would be called handsome-- at the she cat's enthusiasm when he mentioned going out into the territory. That was the kind of warrior WindClan needed. Someone who was always ready, and followed orders...though he would have to see. Shrikecall's mind worked fast, and he was already imagining the day he would be leader...although he respected Blazingstar, and hoped that the younger cat would have quite a few moons before he would die or step down for good. And Shrikecall imagined he might end up dying before then, considering he was getting on quite a bit in age. "Well then I believe it would be an excellent idea for you to join me. Playing pretend with kits is hardly the same as patrolling, is it?" He asked with a slight smile. The brown and white deputy rose to his paws as well, beginning to pad towards the entrance before he heard the light brown cat's question. "Of course. I've rested for long enough now," He mewed. It was a rare occasion when Shrikecall actually smiled-- there were brief moments where a flash of amusement would flicker across his features, or sometimes there would be a certain expression on his face where it seemed as though he were only looking at one cat. Though he didn't want to focus on any one cat for too long, as he knew that would interfere with his ability to protect all the cats in the Clan equally. Wouldn't that make him too focused on a singular one?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:17 AM
chirps

Quote:
The tom glanced over at the she cat, cocking his head to the side for a moment. Part of him was concerned that she might just want to be with Shrikecall the deputy; not Shrikecall the cat, but he wasn't too bothered by it. Seemed like there were a lot of cats who wanted to be with Shrikecall the deputy, after all. The older warrior smiled-- though it was rough and not exactly what would be called handsome-- at the she cat's enthusiasm when he mentioned going out into the territory. That was the kind of warrior WindClan needed. Someone who was always ready, and followed orders...though he would have to see. Shrikecall's mind worked fast, and he was already imagining the day he would be leader...although he respected Blazingstar, and hoped that the younger cat would have quite a few moons before he would die or step down for good. And Shrikecall imagined he might end up dying before then, considering he was getting on quite a bit in age. "Well then I believe it would be an excellent idea for you to join me. Playing pretend with kits is hardly the same as patrolling, is it?" He asked with a slight smile. The brown and white deputy rose to his paws as well, beginning to pad towards the entrance before he heard the light brown cat's question. "Of course. I've rested for long enough now," He mewed. It was a rare occasion when Shrikecall actually smiled-- there were brief moments where a flash of amusement would flicker across his features, or sometimes there would be a certain expression on his face where it seemed as though he were only looking at one cat. Though he didn't want to focus on any one cat for too long, as he knew that would interfere with his ability to protect all the cats in the Clan equally. Wouldn't that make him too focused on a singular one?
Heathertail beamed and followed him, sliding into step by his side. Her eyes were trained ahead on the entrance of camp. It had felt like moons since she had left camp, although she had done so within the last quarter moon she was sure. Now that she was getting up there in age, she rarely left camp as much as she used to, but within her resided the spirit of a newly named warrior. Sure, she wasn't quite as fast or agile as she once was in her younger moons, but Heathertail was still very sharp and sure-footed, and wise and knowledgeable which gave her the advantage often. The WindClan warrior didn't have too many friends she considered close, but was known around WindClan and was friendly towards everyone. Since both of her parents had already gone to StarClan, and she was the only kit in her litter, there were times when she was quite lonely. Aside from the apprentices she had train that were now warriors, the molly didn't have too many relationships within the Clan. Maybe spending time with Shrikecall outside of his normal duties would offer her the chance to develop a friendship that ran deeper than fur deep. She smiled and paused at the entrance. "After you," she purred, offering to let the deputy go first so he could lead the way to where he wanted to go. She figured he would know best where the best hunting places where, and what borders needed to be patrolled. (continue in the territory??)
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:29 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Shrikecall padded into the territory, the brown and white tom falling into step in the territory. His gait was quite even-- there was the slightest of limps, but it was almost unnoticeable due to his confident stature. He had had quite a bit of confidence even before receiving the role of Deputy, but now he was a hundred percent confident in himself. Already his mind was racing of where he needed to go-- hunting would be a good idea. Not to mention the border between RiverClan and WindClan could use a patrol. He wasn't sure how long it had been since someone had been out there, and he was hoping that everything was going alright. He didn't want something bad to happen, not now-- he had only just received his position less then a month ago and wasn't ready to give it up already. The tom glanced over at the she cat, realizing that he was probably leaving her behind and stopped, his tail twitching anxiously, in his mind already going over a list of things that he wanted to get done that day. Perhaps later he would have time for a more personal talk with the she cat whom he hadn't seen in so long, but for now things were going to have to be strictly business. Since he had invited her to come along, and it didn't matter to him which order things went in, he decided to ask the she cat which she would prefer to do first. "Say Heathertail, I'll tell you what-- which one would you prefer to do first, hunt or patrol the border between RiverClan and WindClan?" He asked, glancing at the she cat expectantly. He didn't have a particular answer in mind and hoped that the she cat didn't feel pressured to pick the one she thought he wanted her to. He wanted this answer to be her idea, and only hers, uninfluenced by his presence there. Had he done the right thing, inviting the she cat out to do this? Perhaps it hadn't been the best idea-- or way-- to catch up.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 5th, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:39 AM
chirps

Quote:

Shrikecall padded into the territory, the brown and white tom falling into step in the territory. His gait was quite even-- there was the slightest of limps, but it was almost unnoticeable due to his confident stature. He had had quite a bit of confidence even before receiving the role of Deputy, but now he was a hundred percent confident in himself. Already his mind was racing of where he needed to go-- hunting would be a good idea. Not to mention the border between RiverClan and WindClan could use a patrol. He wasn't sure how long it had been since someone had been out there, and he was hoping that everything was going alright. He didn't want something bad to happen, not now-- he had only just received his position less then a month ago and wasn't ready to give it up already. The tom glanced over at the she cat, realizing that he was probably leaving her behind and stopped, his tail twitching anxiously, in his mind already going over a list of things that he wanted to get done that day. Perhaps later he would have time for a more personal talk with the she cat whom he hadn't seen in so long, but for now things were going to have to be strictly business. Since he had invited her to come along, and it didn't matter to him which order things went in, he decided to ask the she cat which she would prefer to do first. "Say Heathertail, I'll tell you what-- which one would you prefer to do first, hunt or patrol the border between RiverClan and WindClan?" He asked, glancing at the she cat expectantly. He didn't have a particular answer in mind and hoped that the she cat didn't feel pressured to pick the one she thought he wanted her to. He wanted this answer to be her idea, and only hers, uninfluenced by his presence there. Had he done the right thing, inviting the she cat out to do this? Perhaps it hadn't been the best idea-- or way-- to catch up.
As they emerged into the territory, Heathertail was taken aback by the serene moors that stretched ahead on every side of them. The one thing that still took her breath away, regardless of her age, was how beautiful WindClan territory was. How lucky she felt to be apart of a Clan where just pawsteps away there were endless moors to run along and plentiful rabbits and hares to chase after - well, at least when Greenleaf came around. Her jaw was parted just a bit in awe as she looked at Shrikecall, a smile forming on her face. Adrenaline was still pumping through her veins and she thought for a moment. Surely, patrolling the border was on a list of priorities, but she couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to run. To feel alive. "How about we sniff out a hare or two? I haven't ran in ages," she stated, eyes flashing at the mention of hunting. She didn't really even stop to consider that the deputy might have places hunting on a not so urgent duty list, but all she could think about was feeding her Clan. "Plus, I've heard rumors that you were a fast runner back in your warrior days. That was one of the things my old mentor said I was the best at, too. They said I could've ran for days," she continued, glancing over her shoulder with a smile directed at Shrikecall. With that, she faced forward once more and parted her jaws, trying to detect any prey scent on the wind that surrounded them.
Closed Thread