Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:26 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:17 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:12 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 11:09 AM
Looking for Fallenkit...
by poppy
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Badgersong didn't spare so much as a glance over in her direction after he had settled into his original place, his tail tucking to his side and his gaze focused sternly on the ground as he ate his meager meal, one of the smallest pieces of prey the pile had to offer, leaving the better choices for others, something he had always done.
A black and white cat that looked very similar to the senior warrior hesitantly and rather reluctantly approached Sorrelbreeze, his head slightly hunched and his gaze glancing away as he cleared his throat a bit.
"U-Um, Moondancer said I uh.. I have to take two cats with my o-on a border patrol, can.. Are you willing to come with me?"
The tom's voice was so soft it was nearly like the whisper of wind through the trees and yet it was still audible. His yellow eyes glanced at the she-cat before he found himself looking away, his bobtail twitching.
Who else could I take on the patrol?
Ibisprowl cleared his throat a bit as he waited for Sorrelbreeze to respond to him, his head swiveling to look around the clearing for a cat that wasn't too busy before spotting his father. Badgersong.
Dad is always ready to go on a patrol.
Sighing out a bit glumly, he looked back at the she-cat, expecting that her response would be ready by now. The young warrior hoped that she would be willing to go along with him, it was always so difficult to find a cat to go on a patrol with.
Sorrelbreeze propped up an ear as she heard something approaching her and a voice. She opened her eyes and saw black and white paws in front of her. Her fur bristled. Her claws unsheathed, she was prepared to hiss at him again until she jumped up angrily and slowly began to suspect that he wasn't the cat she got annoyed by earliee. She lessened her anger so she could see a bit clearer, she knew how anger can cloud judgement and vision. She looked and saw a black and white tom, just like the previous one, but he seemed younger than the other one, younger than Sorrelbreeze and he seemed tense by timidness, not by being stern. Confirming that he wasn't the older warrior, she and her pelt relaxed, allowing herself to breath a huge sigh. What was this kit talking about? she thought, confused. She didn't remember he said, all she heard in her rage was "Moon.... patrol... come...?", So she assumed he was asking for her to go on some patrol. In all honesty, she still didn't feel like going off to do her duties, but she didn't have the heart to tell this young tom no. He looked like a sweet cat with a shy appearance. So, though she wasn't a hundred percent into it, she responded to her question with a small but firm "Yes" as she stretched herself out, preparing to go.

Old March 16th, 2017, 05:23 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn was settled by a bramblebush, laying on her side while enjoying what sun was filtering into camp. She sighed as she mulled over in her head what to tell her new mate. Once she had become a warrior things were much easier for them, but now.. she was scared.
Redpool spotted her, laying on her side near a thorn bush. He had realized a couple moons ago, that he loved her in a way he had never loved anyone before. He padded up, dropping that rat at his mate's paws and laying down beside her, sunlight dappling his pelt. He looked at her, seeing an emotion in her eyes that he wasn't accustomed to see in her eyes, therefore he wasn't sure what it was. “It's nice out. Nearly newleaf.” he meowed, trying to start up some conversation with Harethorn.
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray View Post
"Outside." Nightsteam said. Once they reached the doorway of the nursery she turned around. "Are you little guys ready." She purred.
Pinestorm strolled towards the nursery. Despite his confident gait, nerves flickered throughout his chest and was visible in the slight shining of his eyes. He had to admit he didn't see himself becoming a father; in fact, that was the last thing he had wanted to be prior to meeting Nightstream. Now that he had kits, though, he was going to treat them as if they were his world. A familiar pelt was in the doorway, and his heart skipped a beat. "Nightstream?" He called out hesitantly as he reached the nursery.

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool spotted her, laying on her side near a thorn bush. He had realized a couple moons ago, that he loved her in a way he had never loved anyone before. He padded up, dropping that rat at his mate's paws and laying down beside her, sunlight dappling his pelt. He looked at her, seeing an emotion in her eyes that he wasn't accustomed to see in her eyes, therefore he wasn't sure what it was. “It's nice out. Nearly newleaf.” he meowed, trying to start up some conversation with Harethorn.
She pulled her self into a crouched position, leaning on him some as she gave a hum of agreement. "Yes it is. Thank you for the rat." She said as she took a bite, giving a hum of satisfaction this time, both at the taste and how easily her sharp teeth tore into it. After swallowing the bite she would sigh. "Redpool, there's.. something I need to tell you."
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:47 AM
questionmark

Quote:
She pulled her self into a crouched position, leaning on him some as she gave a hum of agreement. "Yes it is. Thank you for the rat." She said as she took a bite, giving a hum of satisfaction this time, both at the taste and how easily her sharp teeth tore into it. After swallowing the bite she would sigh. "Redpool, there's.. something I need to tell you."
Redpool tilted his head, taking a bite of the rat. He wasn't sure why the other Clans disliked rat, it was so good. Swallowing, he rolled on to his side, letting his limbs stretch out before himself. “Wha-what is it?” the large tom asked, worry etching across his features. He hoped she wasn't sick, or something bad had happened, but as he glanced over her, he noted that she looked well fed and healthy.
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:50 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool tilted his head, taking a bite of the rat. He wasn't sure why the other Clans disliked rat, it was so good. Swallowing, he rolled on to his side, letting his limbs stretch out before himself. “Wha-what is it?” the large tom asked, worry etching across his features. He hoped she wasn't sick, or something bad had happened, but as he glanced over her, he noted that she looked well fed and healthy.
Harethorn shuffles her paws a bit before taking a deep breath and speaking slowly. "I.. I think that I..I might be.." She stutters nervously. "P..pr.."
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Cougarsnow was not a particuarly social cat. Oh, she tried to be-- it seemed that whenever she tried, she failed. Which had made her come to think of herself as more of a failure then anything else, though she would always try again to be friends, to integrate herself into a conversation... to be just another warrior, blending in with the crowd, always moving around and smiling, laughing with another cat. But that was a dream that she feared would never come true... not with her being her, anyways. Perhaps someday, in another world, as another cat it would happen. And she was constantly on edge for Dark Forest Supporters, cats who would rather have Blazingnight back-- though Blazingnight was dead now-- then Halestar as leader. But Cougarsnow didn't mind that.

She was more then happy to approach another cat, but she was forever in the background. Sometimes she wondered if ShadowClan was really the right place for her to be in. But, talking to other cats-- on the occasions when she was able to do that particular thing-- always cheered her up, and made her feel... happy. Warm. Excited. Like she really belonged, and like cats actually cared whether she hung out with them or not. Though that last part was probably more wishful thinking then anything else. Cougarsnow's hues scanned the clearing in search of a cat to talk to, or perhaps just a friendly face that she could determine whether she wanted to talk to them for a while

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 17th, 2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Cougarsnow was not a particuarly social cat. Oh, she tried to be-- it seemed that whenever she tried, she failed. Which had made her come to think of herself as more of a failure then anything else, though she would always try again to be friends, to integrate herself into a conversation... to be just another warrior, blending in with the crowd, always moving around and smiling, laughing with another cat. But that was a dream that she feared would never come true... not with her being her, anyways. Perhaps someday, in another world, as another cat it would happen. And she was constantly on edge for Dark Forest Supporters, cats who would rather have Blazingnight back-- though Blazingnight was dead now-- then Halestar as leader. But Cougarsnow didn't mind that.

She was more then happy to approach another cat, but she was forever in the background. Sometimes she wondered if ShadowClan was really the right place for her to be in. But, talking to other cats-- on the occasions when she was able to do that particular thing-- always cheered her up, and made her feel... happy. Warm. Excited. Like she really belonged, and like cats actually cared whether she hung out with them or not. Though that last part was probably more wishful thinking then anything else. Cougarsnow's hues scanned the clearing in search of a cat to talk to, or perhaps just a friendly face that she could determine whether she wanted to talk to them for a while
Jaguarclaw was laying lazily near the warriors den. His olive green hues were half closed and his tail tip twitched. His upper body was propped upwards, however his lower body was laid, sprawled out on the ground. This was a normal pose of his. The Bengal was known throughout the clan for being a gentleman, however, his attention had been focused on a close friend of his until the day she disappeared. It destroyed the large feline, but over time, he's healed up back to his normal state. The tom pushed away those thoughts and let himself ponder about his newest apprentice's training. Sooner or later he'd have to take Risingpaw to battle training. So far it'd been about hunting, but seeing as he'd only had Risingpaw for a short amount of time, he wasn't pressured.
[short x.x I have writers block hardcore cause I feel gross]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 17th, 2017, 02:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Jaguarclaw was laying lazily near the warriors den. His olive green hues were half closed and his tail tip twitched. His upper body was propped upwards, however his lower body was laid, sprawled out on the ground. This was a normal pose of his. The Bengal was known throughout the clan for being a gentleman, however, his attention had been focused on a close friend of his until the day she disappeared. It destroyed the large feline, but over time, he's healed up back to his normal state. The tom pushed away those thoughts and let himself ponder about his newest apprentice's training. Sooner or later he'd have to take Risingpaw to battle training. So far it'd been about hunting, but seeing as he'd only had Risingpaw for a short amount of time, he wasn't pressured.

[short x.x I have writers block hardcore cause I feel gross]
{Ahh, I hate that x.x}
The she cat got to her paws, stretching out as she did so, her back curving inwards into an arch-- but it wasn't the most graceful, considering she half-fell out of it a moment later. Of course I do something stupid like that. She thought, heading towards the warriors' den. She figured there would be no harm done by lounging in there for a short while... right? Surely no one would mind. But as she headed in that direction, her paws tangled up in one another and she tripped over something that appeared to be alive. Little did she know this was Jaguarclaw; and being unaware of that, she leapt to her paws, embarrassment coloring the insides of her ears a brighter pink then they should be. "I-I-I'm so sorry... clumsy... I'm C-Cougarsnow, so sorry... uh... what's your name?" Cougarsnow stammered out, fumbling to back away from the tom, her ears going back at the same time as she was trying to make conversation, making for a very awkward looking she cat. Then again, grace and elegance had never been Cougarsnow's strong points.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harethorn shuffles her paws a bit before taking a deep breath and speaking slowly. "I.. I think that I..I might be.." She stutters nervously. "P..pr.."
Redpool tilted his head, watching her with concern. He looked her over again, realizing that it was odd that she looked so well fed, while almost everyone in the Clan looked half starved, including himself. Then he realized what it was and stared at her, dumbfounded. He wasn't sure he'd wanted kits. He wasn't ready. He pulled away so he could see her eyes. “Kits.” he said, staring at her blankly, his eyes wide with shock.