Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:54 AM

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Bluepaw felt oddly comfortable around Asterpaw. As he always predicted. She was a good cat. Better than her sister by a long run. When he glanced at his friend, Azulpaw, he could feel the cold gaze staring at the two. But the grey tom didn’t make a sudden movement. He stayed there, rigid to his spot with his ears contentedly listening. ‘’...I just don’t understand why she does it. Wha-what’s the point in it all? What is she hoping to gain?’’ Bluepaw was on the verge of crying tears, but they didn’t come. He wouldn’t allow the tears to come. He listened carefully to Asterpaw’s words, finding them comforting as if she were a mother, soothing her kits.

Her fur was definitely soft in his opinion, but it wasn’t like Alabasterpaw’s when she rubbed against him, affectionately. ‘’All she did was waste my time.’’ That was when he started to sound like Azulpaw. Bluepaw was extremely patient unlike Azulpaw. Azulpaw hate when his time was wasted, and that’s how Bluepaw felt in that exact moment.

‘’It happened many times before?’’ He snorted. Bluepaw didn’t understand the reason for heartbreak! He took a chance on love, and it bite him right in the flank. It tortured him endlessly with pretty eyes, soft fur, and sweet words. What did he get in return?

A bruised heart..

What did Alabasterpaw get in return?

Nothing...completely nothing but the satiate feeling of satisfying her desires.

Azulpaw’s ears perked, and was startled at the appearance of the other she-cat. He then rolled his eyes having to believe that he had to deal with the other one. He wanted to be mean to her, to snap at her for breaking Bluepaw, but he had no energy to care. As he stared at the two, a dull expression in his eyes, he pondered; Why is she so close to him? Ever heard of personal space!? Why did she compliment him in that way? What is her game? Have she always been after him, but her sister claimed him first before she could?

Azulpaw’s blood boiled until he heard Alabasterpaw’s sweet voice. She did have a sweet voice, he’ll give her that. And, he perked his ears to listen to the ringing of musical bells it held.

Azulpaw took a quick glance at her, snorting lowly. ‘’I’m sorry, babe, but jealousy is not my chaste.’’ He then let out a soft chuckle as he glared at Alabasterpaw. ‘’Trying to make me your next victim, honey?’’ He brushed his pelt against her. Slowly he began to wrap his tail around hers, clasping on it in a gentle manner. ‘’Trying to make me fall so utterly in love, and dump me like Bluepaw?’’ He nodded towards his swollen hearted friend, who was in the breeze of Asterpaw’s attention. Azulpaw rolled his eyes at the two before turning them back to Alabasterpaw.

‘’I’ll let you on one thing...and one thing only…’’He leaned into her, brushing his cheek against hers. He wasn’t going to lie. He did like the feel of her fur. Now, he understood why Bluepaw thought the same thing about the softness of it. He completely forgot what he was about to say to her, and just lingered there. Did he purr?

He cleared his throat, and moved his head away. ‘’I’m not interested.’’ He finished in a rushed tone, and looked ahead at the chatty cats. Bluepaw seemed to already warm up to the blue she-cat, and this bothered Azulpaw. Bluepaw knew he already had one of the she-cat...why he had to take the other one?

Azulpaw briskly untwined his tail from Alabasterpaw’s tail, and he looked slightly away from her. Inwardly, he felt guilty, as if he committed a crime. He didn’t do anything wrong. He just showed a little affection. Wasn’t that what the she-cat liked most?

Bluepaw saw this as he tried to listen to Asterpaw’s words. He knew his friend wasn’t dense minded, but flash of hurt could be seen in his blue orbs. Had he imagined that Azulpaw was being affectionate towards his former interest? What type of friend would do that? He let out a low hiss, but as he was still being the center of attention with Asterpaw, he decided that it didn’t matter.

Asterpaw was a lot better than the two anyway.

Azulpaw seemed to belong to Alabasterpaw. They were both crowfood, in his opinion.

Bluepaw nodded towards his new friend, a sense of warmth enveloping him in a tight hug--one that he needed. ‘’You’re right. Thank you for being there. I feel bad that you have to do things like this all the time. You deserve much better.’’ The words he spoke were true and genuine. He wondered why Alabasterpaw stood out more than Asterpaw. What was so great about the white feline? At one point...everything.

The blue feline's hues gleamed with sorrow and she looked as though she might be able to cry as well. This never got easier for her. And she hated her sister-- though she knew it was wrong-- with everything in her. Alabasterpaw had done this. She had left this tom broken, and now Aster was here trying to help. "For fun, Bluepaw. She's a jerk, honestly... but if you want the whole story, I'll tell you why she does it. She's been hurt, and now she thinks she can make up for the brokenness inside her by breaking others. She thinks she can fix herself by tearing others down." Asterpaw sighed, looking down at her paws. Explaining her sister's story over and over was exhausting-- not to mention embarassing. This whole situation was embarassing. She was beginning to hate her sister more by the second, even though she could already sense Bluepaw mending just by getting his anger out. Step two would be to show that he had moved on-- and truth be told, it was an uncomfortable step. This was the first time anyone had ever been watching, so Asterpaw was going to have to make her performance a good one.

"That's right. Now listen-- you have to play along with me, alright? This is all for show. Show her you can move on just as quickly. Don't be alarmed, and don't think I'm using Alli's intentions. Just trust me on this." She muttered lowly in his ear, before sighing. She was really going to have to act like her sister to pull this off. But Asterpaw had always been a good actress; must have run in their Dad's side of the family, because she couldn't imagine her Mom being an actress at all. "If you want to know the truth, I'm glad Alabasterpaw left. I wanted to be with you, but knew I didn't stand a chance. And I know I'm taking an awful risk-- a broken heart-- but I can't hold back my feelings any longer. I've been watching you train, and how caring and kind you are... I watched how you defended my sister like that... and you're the most wonderful tom I've ever met, there will never be anyone else like you...I love you, Bluepaw!" She exclaimed, loud enough for everyone to hear. There was a sweetness and melodic sound in her words, just like her sister. And just like Alabasterpaw, she wound around the tom, brushing her tail all over him, nuzzling him lightly-- more in a loving manner then a friendly one-- though her hues showed a look of annoyance at her own words. She looked as though she would rather be doing anything but this. "Just play along." She whispered in his ear, making it look as though she were saying something quite sweet and friendly. You could almost see her blushing.

And then, in the next moment-- she pressed her nose against his, holding the contact for a few seconds and wincing before pulling away, a look of the upmost apology fixed on her features. But there was no time for that now-- now it was time to see her sister's reaction. She was almost looking fowards to it-- Alabasterpaw had never seen anything like this before, had she? Of course not. She wasn't used to toms moving on right before her eyes, within a few seconds. And that was something that made Asterpaw happy.

Alabasterpaw half choked as she absentmindedly looked towards the two cats. Her hues opened wide in surprise. Had he just...but he...what? She was so confused she felt like she was going to explode. What was going on? And Asterpaw? What was she doing, did she do this to every tom? Was she just trying to frustrate Alabasterpaw more? After a moment, she turned to the tom beside her, wondering if he had seen what had just happened. They were still speaking, and she smirked watching her half-sister's movements. "Oh yeah? Take a good look at that." She mewed, watching as Asterpaw pressed her nose against Bluepaw's. Interesting. She thought with a look of amusement as she watched. Part of her was amazed that Asterpaw had the guts to do something like that-- part of her was horrified that she hadn't told her sister about her feelings for this tom-- part of her was amused by her sister's spunk-- and another part of her was jealous. Jealous? That couldn't be right. She wasn't a jealous cat.

"Not interested, hm? What about when my dear sister forgets about you just like that? What about when she goes with your best friend, spending time with him? Oh, and darling-- I know a flirt when I see one. Asterpaw's no flirt. She says something like that, she means it. Are you still...uninterested?" Alabasterpaw gave a careless glance in their direction again, although this time her hues were practically swarming with anger. She would have a serious talk with her dear sister later, but for now, she was secretly congratulating the she cat on finally doing something unexpected and interesting. At least she had taught her sister well enough.

Asterpaw looked embarassed and shuffled her paws in the dirt before glancing up at Bluepaw. "Okay. So, I'm sorry-- but at least it worked. Take a good look at Alabasterpaw-- does she look happy to you?" She asked, glancing over towards her sister. She could see Alabasterpaw's anger from a mile away, and right now, the she cat was steaming. A second smirk made it's way onto the she cat's maw, although she was careful to hide it. "Remember-- still performing." She whispered, again making it look as though she were being sweet and whispering some soft words of love to the tom when, in reality, her expression looked extraordinarily apologetic.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 17th, 2017, 01:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The blue feline's hues gleamed with sorrow and she looked as though she might be able to cry as well. This never got easier for her. And she hated her sister-- though she knew it was wrong-- with everything in her. Alabasterpaw had done this. She had left this tom broken, and now Aster was here trying to help. "For fun, Bluepaw. She's a jerk, honestly... but if you want the whole story, I'll tell you why she does it. She's been hurt, and now she thinks she can make up for the brokenness inside her by breaking others. She thinks she can fix herself by tearing others down." Asterpaw sighed, looking down at her paws. Explaining her sister's story over and over was exhausting-- not to mention embarassing. This whole situation was embarassing. She was beginning to hate her sister more by the second, even though she could already sense Bluepaw mending just by getting his anger out. Step two would be to show that he had moved on-- and truth be told, it was an uncomfortable step. This was the first time anyone had ever been watching, so Asterpaw was going to have to make her performance a good one.

"That's right. Now listen-- you have to play along with me, alright? This is all for show. Show her you can move on just as quickly. Don't be alarmed, and don't think I'm using Alli's intentions. Just trust me on this." She muttered lowly in his ear, before sighing. She was really going to have to act like her sister to pull this off. But Asterpaw had always been a good actress; must have run in their Dad's side of the family, because she couldn't imagine her Mom being an actress at all. "If you want to know the truth, I'm glad Alabasterpaw left. I wanted to be with you, but knew I didn't stand a chance. And I know I'm taking an awful risk-- a broken heart-- but I can't hold back my feelings any longer. I've been watching you train, and how caring and kind you are... I watched how you defended my sister like that... and you're the most wonderful tom I've ever met, there will never be anyone else like you...I love you, Bluepaw!" She exclaimed, loud enough for everyone to hear. There was a sweetness and melodic sound in her words, just like her sister. And just like Alabasterpaw, she wound around the tom, brushing her tail all over him, nuzzling him lightly-- more in a loving manner then a friendly one-- though her hues showed a look of annoyance at her own words. She looked as though she would rather be doing anything but this. "Just play along." She whispered in his ear, making it look as though she were saying something quite sweet and friendly. You could almost see her blushing.

And then, in the next moment-- she pressed her nose against his, holding the contact for a few seconds and wincing before pulling away, a look of the upmost apology fixed on her features. But there was no time for that now-- now it was time to see her sister's reaction. She was almost looking fowards to it-- Alabasterpaw had never seen anything like this before, had she? Of course not. She wasn't used to toms moving on right before her eyes, within a few seconds. And that was something that made Asterpaw happy.

Alabasterpaw half choked as she absentmindedly looked towards the two cats. Her hues opened wide in surprise. Had he just...but he...what? She was so confused she felt like she was going to explode. What was going on? And Asterpaw? What was she doing, did she do this to every tom? Was she just trying to frustrate Alabasterpaw more? After a moment, she turned to the tom beside her, wondering if he had seen what had just happened. They were still speaking, and she smirked watching her half-sister's movements. "Oh yeah? Take a good look at that." She mewed, watching as Asterpaw pressed her nose against Bluepaw's. Interesting. She thought with a look of amusement as she watched. Part of her was amazed that Asterpaw had the guts to do something like that-- part of her was horrified that she hadn't told her sister about her feelings for this tom-- part of her was amused by her sister's spunk-- and another part of her was jealous. Jealous? That couldn't be right. She wasn't a jealous cat.

"Not interested, hm? What about when my dear sister forgets about you just like that? What about when she goes with your best friend, spending time with him? Oh, and darling-- I know a flirt when I see one. Asterpaw's no flirt. She says something like that, she means it. Are you still...uninterested?" Alabasterpaw gave a careless glance in their direction again, although this time her hues were practically swarming with anger. She would have a serious talk with her dear sister later, but for now, she was secretly congratulating the she cat on finally doing something unexpected and interesting. At least she had taught her sister well enough.

Asterpaw looked embarassed and shuffled her paws in the dirt before glancing up at Bluepaw. "Okay. So, I'm sorry-- but at least it worked. Take a good look at Alabasterpaw-- does she look happy to you?" She asked, glancing over towards her sister. She could see Alabasterpaw's anger from a mile away, and right now, the she cat was steaming. A second smirk made it's way onto the she cat's maw, although she was careful to hide it. "Remember-- still performing." She whispered, again making it look as though she were being sweet and whispering some soft words of love to the tom when, in reality, her expression looked extraordinarily apologetic.
The infuriation was well hidden within the grey tom’s expression. His eyes said otherwise, and he looked everywhere else except for the two lovebirds it seemed. Her display of affection certainly surprised him...and her words...broke him. It was already enough broken hearts in the area, and even if Azul did claim to have one, others wouldn’t care. Bluepaw was different. He was friendly. Everyone cared.

Azulpaw thrashed his tail in annoyance. ‘’I knew your intentions all along, sweetheart!’’ He called to the two, his voice laced with disgust and disturbance. Azulpaw turned back to the other sister, a look of sadness washed upon his face at the mention of her words. And, it quickly disappear, as his smug looked replaced his features. ‘’Oh, please. I’d be astounded that she’ll forget me. Means I’ll be alone again.’’ He smirked, his voice etched with irritation. It was extremely weird for the blue she-cat to flirt in such a way. Whenever did he deem her as the flirting type anyway?

‘’If it’s anything,’’ Azulpaw started, ‘’You seem to be the one more bothered. If the two like each other, let them be happy. You ruined your chance, darling.’’ With that being said, the apprentice stretched once again, and he looked at the two as they cuddled--snuggled--enjoyed each other’s company made him roll his eyes. ‘’I honestly don’t have to sit and watch this poor excuse of a show.’’

Bluepaw was extremely taken by surprise at the behavior of Asterpaw, and he wondered if she did this to help all of Alabasterpaw’s fallen victims. But, he played along,his ears flattening. With her fur against him, made him tingle. He tried to play along; he purred, he brushed his pelt against hers, he allowed himself to be content with her nose against him. A sudden feeling of warmth flooded into him, and he felt as if he were on cloud nine again.

How was it so easy for him to forget about Alabasterpaw?
Bluepaw definitely knew Asterpaw was way better than the other sister cat. And, he allowed Azulpaw to be stuck with her? If the piebald cat could go back in time; he would have Asterpaw, and Azulpaw would be stuck with the heart breaker. Her name that shall never be mentioned again.

He felt content at feeling her against him. A sudden feelings of butterflies entered his belly, and even though he knew she was doing it for show. He felt as if he was falling all over again.

For Asterpaw.

Why was he the one so into she-cats that he fell for them every time they touched him? He didn’t know what it was about Asterpaw that drew him in. Her fur? Her eyes? Because she was Alabasterpaw’s sister? Truth be told, he did glance in the direction of Alasbasterpaw, but he didn’t truly care to what she thought. He was enjoying the attention he was receiving from the Blue feline. In his mind, he claimed her.

He had to have her.

Azulpaw felt like he wanted to vomit, but he held it down, allowing a simple smile--smirk to grace his maw. He approached the two, flicking his tail towards Alabasterpaw wondering if she would follow. He caught the dirty look Bluepaw was giving Alabasterpaw, and decided that maybe it wasn’t her time to step in just yet, but then again the white feline did whatever that floated her boat.

Azulpaw opened his maw to say something, but nothing came out at first. He shifted uncomfortably on his paws, as he couldn’t even look at Asterpaw--or Bluepaw in the eyes any longer. He wouldn’t cry. He snorted. Why did he care anyway?

‘’Are you going to be alright?’’ His expression was laced with the littlest care that surrounded it. A cold and dullest saying, but believable enough to the other cats.

Bluepaw purred and he nosed Asterpaw’s cheek. ‘’...I’m going to be perfect.’’ Bluepaw was never a good actor, and his words came out too true; too sincere.

Azulpaw watched a little longer, his eyes blinking casually before he nodded. ‘’Good. You deserve to be happy.’’ He flicked his tail towards Alabasterpaw, ‘’And, she knows it.’’

‘’You seemed to be happy with her.’’ Bluepaw snorted. ‘’The two of you belong together.’’

Azulpaw took a quick glance at Asterpaw when Bluepaw said this, but he quickly averted his gaze. ‘’Oh come on!’’ The grey apprentice chuckled deeply. ‘’I don’t belong to anyone. I’m going to die old anyway.’’ Sooner, hopefully…

Bluepaw, tilted his head, and for a second he thought about what Azulpaw said before he nodded his head. Azulpaw always seemed to make his sardonic replies believable. ‘’Oh, okay! But, you won’t die old. You’ll find a lovely she-cat that can handle you.’’

‘’No one can ever be handled...unless they want to.’’ With that saying, Azulpaw walked away from the two, passing the lovebirds without looking back. As long as Bluepaw was happy, what more could he do? Bluepaw was able to get anything. Anyone. He wanted. Not because he was just a playish looking tom--which he was not, but he was friendly and accepting to everyone he meets.

Only Azulpaw knew he was gullible and easy to fool. He wondered if Alabasterpaw knew it. If she had known, would she still want to play with his fragile heart? A game of catch that the two girls seemed to adore? Azulpaw did not know where he was walking to, but he wasn’t going far. His ears twitched, but he continued to hold his tail high. ‘’They both deserve to be extremely happy.’’ He put more pressure onto his side, hoping that the pain was there. And, there was pain, but his heart felt all the pain. So, his limp was numb. It was there, but it went unnoticed. ‘’Good job, Alabasterpaw! This is all your starclan forsaken fault!’’
Old March 17th, 2017, 02:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

The infuriation was well hidden within the grey tom’s expression. His eyes said otherwise, and he looked everywhere else except for the two lovebirds it seemed. Her display of affection certainly surprised him...and her words...broke him. It was already enough broken hearts in the area, and even if Azul did claim to have one, others wouldn’t care. Bluepaw was different. He was friendly. Everyone cared.

Azulpaw thrashed his tail in annoyance. ‘’I knew your intentions all along, sweetheart!’’ He called to the two, his voice laced with disgust and disturbance. Azulpaw turned back to the other sister, a look of sadness washed upon his face at the mention of her words. And, it quickly disappear, as his smug looked replaced his features. ‘’Oh, please. I’d be astounded that she’ll forget me. Means I’ll be alone again.’’ He smirked, his voice etched with irritation. It was extremely weird for the blue she-cat to flirt in such a way. Whenever did he deem her as the flirting type anyway?

‘’If it’s anything,’’ Azulpaw started, ‘’You seem to be the one more bothered. If the two like each other, let them be happy. You ruined your chance, darling.’’ With that being said, the apprentice stretched once again, and he looked at the two as they cuddled--snuggled--enjoyed each other’s company made him roll his eyes. ‘’I honestly don’t have to sit and watch this poor excuse of a show.’’

Bluepaw was extremely taken by surprise at the behavior of Asterpaw, and he wondered if she did this to help all of Alabasterpaw’s fallen victims. But, he played along,his ears flattening. With her fur against him, made him tingle. He tried to play along; he purred, he brushed his pelt against hers, he allowed himself to be content with her nose against him. A sudden feeling of warmth flooded into him, and he felt as if he were on cloud nine again.

How was it so easy for him to forget about Alabasterpaw?
Bluepaw definitely knew Asterpaw was way better than the other sister cat. And, he allowed Azulpaw to be stuck with her? If the piebald cat could go back in time; he would have Asterpaw, and Azulpaw would be stuck with the heart breaker. Her name that shall never be mentioned again.

He felt content at feeling her against him. A sudden feelings of butterflies entered his belly, and even though he knew she was doing it for show. He felt as if he was falling all over again.

For Asterpaw.

Why was he the one so into she-cats that he fell for them every time they touched him? He didn’t know what it was about Asterpaw that drew him in. Her fur? Her eyes? Because she was Alabasterpaw’s sister? Truth be told, he did glance in the direction of Alasbasterpaw, but he didn’t truly care to what she thought. He was enjoying the attention he was receiving from the Blue feline. In his mind, he claimed her.

He had to have her.

Azulpaw felt like he wanted to vomit, but he held it down, allowing a simple smile--smirk to grace his maw. He approached the two, flicking his tail towards Alabasterpaw wondering if she would follow. He caught the dirty look Bluepaw was giving Alabasterpaw, and decided that maybe it wasn’t her time to step in just yet, but then again the white feline did whatever that floated her boat.

Azulpaw opened his maw to say something, but nothing came out at first. He shifted uncomfortably on his paws, as he couldn’t even look at Asterpaw--or Bluepaw in the eyes any longer. He wouldn’t cry. He snorted. Why did he care anyway?

‘’Are you going to be alright?’’ His expression was laced with the littlest care that surrounded it. A cold and dullest saying, but believable enough to the other cats.

Bluepaw purred and he nosed Asterpaw’s cheek. ‘’...I’m going to be perfect.’’ Bluepaw was never a good actor, and his words came out too true; too sincere.

Azulpaw watched a little longer, his eyes blinking casually before he nodded. ‘’Good. You deserve to be happy.’’ He flicked his tail towards Alabasterpaw, ‘’And, she knows it.’’

‘’You seemed to be happy with her.’’ Bluepaw snorted. ‘’The two of you belong together.’’

Azulpaw took a quick glance at Asterpaw when Bluepaw said this, but he quickly averted his gaze. ‘’Oh come on!’’ The grey apprentice chuckled deeply. ‘’I don’t belong to anyone. I’m going to die old anyway.’’ Sooner, hopefully…

Bluepaw, tilted his head, and for a second he thought about what Azulpaw said before he nodded his head. Azulpaw always seemed to make his sardonic replies believable. ‘’Oh, okay! But, you won’t die old. You’ll find a lovely she-cat that can handle you.’’

‘’No one can ever be handled...unless they want to.’’ With that saying, Azulpaw walked away from the two, passing the lovebirds without looking back. As long as Bluepaw was happy, what more could he do? Bluepaw was able to get anything. Anyone. He wanted. Not because he was just a playish looking tom--which he was not, but he was friendly and accepting to everyone he meets.

Only Azulpaw knew he was gullible and easy to fool. He wondered if Alabasterpaw knew it. If she had known, would she still want to play with his fragile heart? A game of catch that the two girls seemed to adore? Azulpaw did not know where he was walking to, but he wasn’t going far. His ears twitched, but he continued to hold his tail high. ‘’They both deserve to be extremely happy.’’ He put more pressure onto his side, hoping that the pain was there. And, there was pain, but his heart felt all the pain. So, his limp was numb. It was there, but it went unnoticed. ‘’Good job, Alabasterpaw! This is all your starclan forsaken fault!’’
The white feline purred in pleasure, reveling in the rifts she had created. Was it her imagination, or did she detect jealousy in his expression? And anger? No-- must be her imagination, she couldn't imagine the tom being jealous, especially over her sister. What tom in his right mind would be angry because her sister was going off with another? No one. Especially when that cat could have her instead... and yet, it seemed as though Asterpaw-- unknowingly-- had stolen both the tom's hearts. "And yet your friend didn't believe you... how sad. And now Ast's out there, cheering him up. Looks like they've gotten quite friendly to me. How does that make you feel, love?" She asked, her own hues flashing with amusement as she spoke. She was quite interested in watching the tom's reaction to the show she was recieving. Asterpaw's actions were as surprising to her as to anyone else; she had never pegged her sister as one of those cats-- but she was good at detecting jealousy, and for the moment being, she was sure that Azulpaw was jealous. Well, that was nice.

Perfect. Now what was she supposed to do, watch these two toms fight over Asterpaw while she sat to the side and did nothing? An idea came into her head-- and left just as quickly, as she realized she had perhaps done enough damage for the time being. "Correction-- you and your stupid ideas put thoughts into his head. Tsk tsk, darling, did you want to spoil my game?" She asked, putting her head to one side. No longer was she playing a flirt. Now she was playing the part of a matchmaker-- and Asterpaw at the same time, though she knew Asterpaw would never have said half the things she was saying. The blue apprentice was boring that way. "Because this is the thanks he gives you." She purred, brushing against him before disappearing back into the background. Sometimes she thought of herself as a guardian angel-- though Asterpaw had used quite a few stronger words to describe her-- and other times, she thought she was a complete jerk.

Asterpaw was surprised at how quickly the tom seemed to catch on, and how willingly he seemed to allow her to move around him, even joining in. Her own hues flashed in surprise for a moment, but she kept the show up, although now she was worried. Was he getting too involved in his character? Was he even in character anymore? She wasn't sure, but it was making her nervous. If he got too attached, and then she had to reject him... she pulled away, trying to make it look casual, but a look of worry flickered across her features. "Remember--" She began, before Azulpaw approached. "That I love you!" She purred in a louder tone, brushing up against the tom, her hues sparkling with excitement before she dropped it as he got closer. Surely he wasn't spying for Alabasterpaw. Even if he was, did she really want to do this for much longer? Not particuarly, but she had to until Alabasterpaw was begging for forgiveness. She wanted to see her sister beg. That was the rarest of all sights.

But the time she had spent with Azulpaw-- talking about butterflies, and fireflies-- had been the nicest she'd had in a long time. Perhaps they could do that again soon. Although did she honestly want to? Maybe, and maybe not. She wasn't quite sure. "Don't feel bad. You'll meet the cat of your dreams someday, and then you'll be just as happy as Blue and I are." She grinned, nudging Bluepaw lightly and smiling at Azulpaw. Her smile faded as he limped away, and she noted-- with a worried expression-- that he was putting more weight onto his injured side. Was he trying to hurt himself more? And why? "I'll-- be right back. And remember this is just for show, just for Alabasterpaw-- don't get too carried away, you're making me think you might actually like me, heh..." She mewed in a low voice before moving away with a light scent of flowers and pine needles, a pleasant smell, but not necessarily one that would be coveted by other cats. Mainly Alabasterpaw.

She caught up to the tom just in time to hear him speak the last nine words-- what was he talking about? What had Alabasterpaw done, other then-- oh. He was angry because she had wrecked his friend's life. Well if that was all, it was explanation time. She caught up to him quickly, her slender frame-- which her pelt fitted neatly-- so easily able to slip up beside him almost undetected. "It'll take longer to heal if you do that, you know. You should really go see Ebonypaw." She remarked, falling into step with him, matching his pace. It was a hobby of hers-- something fun to do when things were boring. "By the way, if you're worried about Bluepaw, we're just doing a little playacting-- just a little something to get Alli jealous and lift his spirits." She explained, and then a second mischievous gleam entered her hues. "No need to be jealous, love." She spoke in a teasing tone, not at all the one she had been using with Bluepaw, which should have been proof enough on it's own that she was just playing with him. His actions were making her nervous-- and she was unsure of quite what to do. What was wrong with the stubborn young cat? Was he really that frustrated about what had happened? Or was there something else on his mind? "What's wrong with you, anyways? You're acting so weird." She snapped before she realized what she was saying.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 17th, 2017 at 02:17 AM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The white feline purred in pleasure, reveling in the rifts she had created. Was it her imagination, or did she detect jealousy in his expression? And anger? No-- must be her imagination, she couldn't imagine the tom being jealous, especially over her sister. What tom in his right mind would be angry because her sister was going off with another? No one. Especially when that cat could have her instead... and yet, it seemed as though Asterpaw-- unknowingly-- had stolen both the tom's hearts. "And yet your friend didn't believe you... how sad. And now Ast's out there, cheering him up. Looks like they've gotten quite friendly to me. How does that make you feel, love?" She asked, her own hues flashing with amusement as she spoke. She was quite interested in watching the tom's reaction to the show she was recieving. Asterpaw's actions were as surprising to her as to anyone else; she had never pegged her sister as one of those cats-- but she was good at detecting jealousy, and for the moment being, she was sure that Azulpaw was jealous. Well, that was nice.

Perfect. Now what was she supposed to do, watch these two toms fight over Asterpaw while she sat to the side and did nothing? An idea came into her head-- and left just as quickly, as she realized she had perhaps done enough damage for the time being. "Correction-- you and your stupid ideas put thoughts into his head. Tsk tsk, darling, did you want to spoil my game?" She asked, putting her head to one side. No longer was she playing a flirt. Now she was playing the part of a matchmaker-- and Asterpaw at the same time, though she knew Asterpaw would never have said half the things she was saying. The blue apprentice was boring that way. "Because this is the thanks he gives you." She purred, brushing against him before disappearing back into the background. Sometimes she thought of herself as a guardian angel-- though Asterpaw had used quite a few stronger words to describe her-- and other times, she thought she was a complete jerk.

Asterpaw was surprised at how quickly the tom seemed to catch on, and how willingly he seemed to allow her to move around him, even joining in. Her own hues flashed in surprise for a moment, but she kept the show up, although now she was worried. Was he getting too involved in his character? Was he even in character anymore? She wasn't sure, but it was making her nervous. If he got too attached, and then she had to reject him... she pulled away, trying to make it look casual, but a look of worry flickered across her features. "Remember--" She began, before Azulpaw approached. "That I love you!" She purred in a louder tone, brushing up against the tom, her hues sparkling with excitement before she dropped it as he got closer. Surely he wasn't spying for Alabasterpaw. Even if he was, did she really want to do this for much longer? Not particuarly, but she had to until Alabasterpaw was begging for forgiveness. She wanted to see her sister beg. That was the rarest of all sights.

But the time she had spent with Azulpaw-- talking about butterflies, and fireflies-- had been the nicest she'd had in a long time. Perhaps they could do that again soon. Although did she honestly want to? Maybe, and maybe not. She wasn't quite sure. "Don't feel bad. You'll meet the cat of your dreams someday, and then you'll be just as happy as Blue and I are." She grinned, nudging Bluepaw lightly and smiling at Azulpaw. Her smile faded as he limped away, and she noted-- with a worried expression-- that he was putting more weight onto his injured side. Was he trying to hurt himself more? And why? "I'll-- be right back. And remember this is just for show, just for Alabasterpaw-- don't get too carried away, you're making me think you might actually like me, heh..." She mewed in a low voice before moving away with a light scent of flowers and pine needles, a pleasant smell, but not necessarily one that would be coveted by other cats. Mainly Alabasterpaw.

She caught up to the tom just in time to hear him speak the last nine words-- what was he talking about? What had Alabasterpaw done, other then-- oh. He was angry because she had wrecked his friend's life. Well if that was all, it was explanation time. She caught up to him quickly, her slender frame-- which her pelt fitted neatly-- so easily able to slip up beside him almost undetected. "It'll take longer to heal if you do that, you know. You should really go see Ebonypaw." She remarked, falling into step with him, matching his pace. It was a hobby of hers-- something fun to do when things were boring. "By the way, if you're worried about Bluepaw, we're just doing a little playacting-- just a little something to get Alli jealous and lift his spirits." She explained, and then a second mischievous gleam entered her hues. "No need to be jealous, love." She spoke in a teasing tone, not at all the one she had been using with Bluepaw, which should have been proof enough on it's own that she was just playing with him. His actions were making her nervous-- and she was unsure of quite what to do. What was wrong with the stubborn young cat? Was he really that frustrated about what had happened? Or was there something else on his mind? "What's wrong with you, anyways? You're acting so weird." She snapped before she realized what she was saying.
Azulpaw was deep in thought, believing the venom words of Alabasterpaw. The least of cats he wanted to believe. Yet, it was true of what was happening. Asterpaw seemed too giddy to help his other friend. Admitting she loved him. It made him think that the two she-cat were the same. That it was planned all along. For Asterpaw to get the better looking of the two, while Alabasterpaw worked her way into his heart where she could break him.

This was why he didn’t deal with she-cats.

They were too much for his spirit.

And, even in deep thought he hadn’t noticed Asterpaw make her appearance next to him. Once again he was startled by her voice. His ears flattened a bit as he looked down at her. He wanted to yell at her--but his smirk came into display. ‘’Don’t tell me what to do.’’ He said, his voice tainted with little playfulness. ‘’I don’t need to go see Ebonypaw. I’ll be fine.’’ He shot her a quick look.’’Not like you care anyway. Don’t you have someone to love on anyway?’’ He brushed himself against her, and whispered huskily. ‘’We wouldn’t want your little lover getting the wrong ideas.’’

When he heard her next words, his ears perked. He didn’t know whether or not to believe her---but this was Asterpaw. Whatever did she have to lie about? ‘’A playact, huh?’’ He stopped to sit down. After a while he did feel the pain rushing to his head, causing a headache. He needed to sit down. First Bluepaw almost kills him, and then Bluepaw steals an interest that he as. Bluepaw seemed to be the main tom that everyone loved anyway. Azulpaw quickly shook his head. ‘’Playing a little dangerous territory there, sweetheart.’’ He looked to the distance where he could faintly make out the silhouette of his best friend. ‘’You know he’s going to fall for you.’’ He sighed longingly, and at her next words, he felt a bit confident. He shot her a playful look, ‘’I don’t get jealous, love. After all, I don’t think the color fits me well.’’ A smirk came onto his maw once again.

Azulpaw wasn’t truly convinced. Perhaps it was because he knew how his friend worked. He knew they way Bluepaw’s mind worked. And, if it were anything; he would win it all. Azulpaw had no fight in him. He wasn’t ready for that. His mind was his powerful tool, but even if Azulpaw thought of fighting Bluepaw, he would be given an early grave.

The grey tom rolled his eyes at her next question. Was she accusing him of something now? Was she that dense minded? ‘’Well, if I’m acting weird, then that’s a good enough answer for you. You know, because I’m a weird cat.’’ Azulpaw picked up his limped paw, dangling it in the air. He then slammed it down without a second thought. A jolt of pain surged through him, and he failed to suppress a yelp. He stared daggers at the female beside him, ‘’Don’t you have a heart to patch up?’’ Azulpaw snapped, before he begin laughing as if he were paranoid. ‘’Or, better yet! Why don’t you get Ebonypaw to patch his heart! That’s the medicine cat, you know! That’s their job!’’ He slammed his paw down again, the pain bringing a new feeling within him. Physically pain could never compare to the emotional pain that he was feeling at the moment. It was as if the physical pain was a band-aid that kept him from crying--wanting to cry--and he was not going to let the female dance in that victory.

Azulpaw was livid at the moment. He turned away from her, his eyes were stinging. Yet, not from tears. Why were his eyes stinging? Even if it were a play act as she had told him, he still had his doubts. Those words she was acting were too real--whether she was a great actress or not. They were too real. Azulpaw felt his tail lashing and he gritted his teeth. ‘’You want to know what else is wrong? I DON’T GET YOU. I don’t get you at all. Showing needless affection for an naive cat that knew what he was getting into? And, what will happen when he has to go through THAT A SECOND TIME, HUH? But do you care? Of course your job is to mend the heart, but YOU’RE JUST ANOTHER ALABASTER!!’’ He knew what he said wasn’t true. At least half of it, but he reached his breaking point. He reached the point he couldn’t hold--yet he tried so hard, and he knew it would had been coming soon.

He couldn’t even look at her as he snorted. ‘’The two of you don’t even need to be play acting, love. You’re perfect for each other. He’s that nice, friendly, good-looking tom that you’ve WANTED to be stuck with. Sorry that you had to be left with a POMPOUS JERK.’’ His eyes flashed in an anger emotion. Was he being too loud? Did the other cats hear them? He certainly hoped that Bluepaw didn’t hear him. Then again, a part of him wanted to be heard by Bluepaw.

Bluepaw was always unintentionally breaking him.

Azulpaw stopped speaking for a while, allowing his breathing to calm down. He refused to look her straight in the eyes, and he finally closed them---from her--from the scenery---from the sky---from nature itself. He could live in the darkness, wishing he was blind at this point.

His voice softened, but his eyes stayed close. ‘’...There is nothing wrong with me. I’m fine. I’m grand. I’m living. Sadly.’’ For a short moment, the grey tom opened his eyes. They were clear yellow orbs. He turned away, getting up to start walking. ‘’...Go back to Bluepaw. I don’t really want to be bothered. I don’t need the comforting. I don’t need to be pitied. I don’t need anybody right now. I just want to be alone.’’ He began limping away, allowing himself to squeeze more pain into his body to heal his emotional outburst. Why was he so weak minded around a she-cat all of a sudden?

Bluepaw allowed Asterpaw’s words to float out his ear. He was happy to hear her soft talking, a goofy smile placed on his maw. He was deep in thought thinking about the blue she-cat, and wondered however did he never notice her first. He took a quick glance at the sister cat, a feeling of hate consumed him. Yet, he could never hate Alabasterpaw for some odd reason. He just couldn’t bring himself to.

Bluepaw hated that Asterpaw left him to see Azulpaw. He knew they were friends, and he had no business meddling in their business, but apart of him felt a spark of jealousy. His tail thrashed as he waited for the blue apprentice. He was still healing from a bruised her and he wanted all the affection coming from her. Only her.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 17th, 2017 at 03:06 AM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw was deep in thought, believing the venom words of Alabasterpaw. The least of cats he wanted to believe. Yet, it was true of what was happening. Asterpaw seemed too giddy to help his other friend. Admitting she loved him. It made him think that the two she-cat were the same. That it was planned all along. For Asterpaw to get the better looking of the two, while Alabasterpaw worked her way into his heart where she could break him.

This was why he didn’t deal with she-cats.

They were too much for his spirit.

And, even in deep thought he hadn’t noticed Asterpaw make her appearance next to him. Once again he was startled by her voice. His ears flattened a bit as he looked down at her. He wanted to yell at her--but his smirk came into display. ‘’Don’t tell me what to do.’’ He said, his voice tainted with little playfulness. ‘’I don’t need to go see Ebonypaw. I’ll be fine.’’ He shot her a quick look.’’Not like you care anyway. Don’t you have someone to love on anyway?’’ He brushed himself against her, and whispered huskily. ‘’We wouldn’t want your little lover getting the wrong ideas.’’

When he heard her next words, his ears perked. He didn’t know whether or not to believe her---but this was Asterpaw. Whatever did she have to lie about? ‘’A playact, huh?’’ He stopped to sit down. After a while he did feel the pain rushing to his head, causing a headache. He needed to sit down. First Bluepaw almost kills him, and then Bluepaw steals an interest that he as. Bluepaw seemed to be the main tom that everyone loved anyway. Azulpaw quickly shook his head. ‘’Playing a little dangerous territory there, sweetheart.’’ He looked to the distance where he could faintly make out the silhouette of his best friend. ‘’You know he’s going to fall for you.’’ He sighed longingly, and at her next words, he felt a bit confident. He shot her a playful look, ‘’I don’t get jealous, love. After all, I don’t think the color fits me well.’’ A smirk came onto his maw once again.

Azulpaw wasn’t truly convinced. Perhaps it was because he knew how his friend worked. He knew they way Bluepaw’s mind worked. And, if it were anything; he would win it all. Azulpaw had no fight in him. He wasn’t ready for that. His mind was his powerful tool, but even if Azulpaw thought of fighting Bluepaw, he would be given an early grave.

The grey tom rolled his eyes at her next question. Was she accusing him of something now? Was she that dense minded? ‘’Well, if I’m acting weird, then that’s a good enough answer for you. You know, because I’m a weird cat.’’ Azulpaw picked up his limped paw, dangling it in the air. He then slammed it down without a second thought. A jolt of pain surged through him, and he failed to suppress a yelp. He stared daggers at the female beside him, ‘’Don’t you have a heart to patch up?’’ Azulpaw snapped, before he begin laughing as if he were paranoid. ‘’Or, better yet! Why don’t you get Ebonypaw to patch his heart! That’s the medicine cat, you know! That’s their job!’’ He slammed his paw down again, the pain bringing a new feeling within him. Physically pain could never compare to the emotional pain that he was feeling at the moment. It was as if the physical pain was a band-aid that kept him from crying--wanting to cry--and he was not going to let the female dance in that victory.

Azulpaw was livid at the moment. He turned away from her, his eyes were stinging. Yet, not from tears. Why were his eyes stinging? Even if it were a play act as she had told him, he still had his doubts. Those words she was acting were too real--whether she was a great actress or not. They were too real. Azulpaw felt his tail lashing and he gritted his teeth. ‘’You want to know what else is wrong? I DON’T GET YOU. I don’t get you at all. Showing needless affection for an naive cat that knew what he was getting into? And, what will happen when he has to go through THAT A SECOND TIME, HUH? But do you care? Of course your job is to mend the heart, but YOU’RE JUST ANOTHER ALABASTER!!’’ He knew what he said wasn’t true. At least half of it, but he reached his breaking point. He reached the point he couldn’t hold--yet he tried so hard, and he knew it would had been coming soon.

He couldn’t even look at her as he snorted. ‘’The two of you don’t even need to be play acting, love. You’re perfect for each other. He’s that nice, friendly, good-looking tom that you’ve WANTED to be stuck with. Sorry that you had to be left with a POMPOUS JERK.’’ His eyes flashed in an anger emotion. Was he being too loud? Did the other cats hear them? He certainly hoped that Bluepaw didn’t hear him. Then again, a part of him wanted to be heard by Bluepaw.

Bluepaw was always unintentionally breaking him.

Azulpaw stopped speaking for a while, allowing his breathing to calm down. He refused to look her straight in the eyes, and he finally closed them---from her--from the scenery---from the sky---from nature itself. He could live in the darkness, wishing he was blind at this point.

His voice softened, but his eyes stayed close. ‘’...There is nothing wrong with me. I’m fine. I’m grand. I’m living. Sadly.’’ For a short moment, the grey tom opened his eyes. They were clear yellow orbs. He turned away, getting up to start walking. ‘’...Go back to Bluepaw. I don’t really want to be bothered. I don’t need the comforting. I don’t need to be pitied. I don’t need anybody right now. I just want to be alone.’’ He began limping away, allowing himself to squeeze more pain into his body to heal his emotional outburst. Why was he so weak minded around a she-cat all of a sudden?

Bluepaw allowed Asterpaw’s words to float out his ear. He was happy to hear her soft talking, a goofy smile placed on his maw. He was deep in thought thinking about the blue she-cat, and wondered however did he never notice her first. He took a quick glance at the sister cat, a feeling of hate consumed him. Yet, he could never hate Alabasterpaw for some odd reason. He just couldn’t bring himself to.

Bluepaw hated that Asterpaw left him to see Azulpaw. He knew they were friends, and he had no business meddling in their business, but apart of him felt a spark of jealousy. His tail thrashed as he waited for the blue apprentice. He was still healing from a bruised her and he wanted all the affection coming from her. Only her.

The blue feline looked angry for a moment before she caught the teasing tone. If she were being honest, she really didn't get the tom. What was the point of caring if he wasn't going to do what she asked anyways? "You won't be fine, and you know it." She retorted, though her voice was softer then she meant it to be. Maybe she didn't actually want him to hear her. Probably not-- she was sick of arguing, sick of games-- mind games and playacting. And Bluepaw's playacting was right on point-- a little too much so, like he wasn't having to act at all. And it was awkward. "Right. He won't get them unless you give them to him, so I suggest you be careful." She mewed. She wasn't sure why he was acting strangely, but she was so done with games. These games were beginning to destroy her mind, and she was sick of them. And as far as she knew, he was sick of them too. It was something else they had in common, though the feline chose to ignore that. Obviously no one cared what they had in common.

"Yes. You don't seriously think someone could fall in love just like that, do you?" She asked with a short laugh, although her hues were fixed steadily on him as she spoke. It was almost scary, the way she was looking at him...but that wasn't her goal. She wanted him to understand that nobody-- especially her, and not even Bluepaw-- would truly love someone in that short amount of time. The day hadn't even ended yet. "Who, me? How did you put this before-- oh yeah, the cat who gets on your nerves and annoys you? Oh, I forgot ugly too, dear me... unnoticable. You mean that cat?" She asked, her hues narrowing until they were dangerous slits. She didn't believe the words he was speaking, although they made sense. And she wasn't quite sure whether he was telling the truth or not about not getting jealous. "Really. Good to know, I was so worried." She mewed in a sarcastic tone, the tip of her tail flicking upwards. An exasperated expression crossed her features, though it faded in the next few seconds.

Whoever said that knew what they were talking about. She thought, a suppressed smile spreading across her features before a look of concern came afterwards. She moved closer to keep him from falling-- which was unnecessary, and she jumped out of the way with another uncomfortable expression, a shudder going down her spine. "Uh-- okay. I have no idea why you're acting so strange, or why you can suddenly deal with having me around, but guess you have a right to act like that. Seriously though, you need to calm down. You're going to hurt yourself, and sure, I'd like to push you out of a tree, causing a quick, painless death-- but I don't want to see you suffering." She snapped, her hues flashing with anger as she did so. Unless Alabasterpaw had broken his heart, she wasn't going to give him the attention that he seemed to want from her. Why did he want that attention? What was wrong with him? Drama king. She thought with a snort and a roll of her eyes. She didn't like cats who acted like that-- mainly Alabasterpaw-- just to get attention. And yet here, before her, was one of those 'dramatic cats.'

She flinched as though he had slapped her, and then her hues grew cold. So this was what she was going to get for trying to help. So this was what he wanted to give her, all this talk and now he was stabbing her over and over, pinning her down so he could finish her off. Her chest hurt. And then she was done. She couldn't handle any more. "Needless affection? Is that what you call it? Staying with someone that my mindless sister has broken and helping them heal, is that what you call needless affection? What if it were you, huh? Would you be glad to have someone there, acting with you to show you how quickly you can move on? It's called playacting for a reason, Azulpaw; it's acting. Acting was made to fool other cats, and if you decide to fall for it, that's fine by me. And he won't have to go through it a second time, because if I need to I will stay with him until he's over me. And do you know why? Because I have a heart, and I'm willing to do what it takes to mend your friend's. I doubt you would do that for anyone." She hissed, her hues snapping and dancing coldly, her expression that of a cat who had had enough for one day. She meant every word she said; if she needed to, she would stay with the tom. No matter whether her own heart was occupied by someone else or not.

"Yeah? Well guess what; we're not perfect. Maybe I like pompous jerks. But you're so blind, you never would have know that, because you'll always be missing what's right in front of you." She snapped, and with that, she turned around, being sure to hit him with her tail before she headed back towards Bluepaw, her delicate, slim frame showing as she headed towards the tom, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth angrily, eyes narrowed so that they looked as though they were never going to become friendly again. She was furious. She had liked Azulpaw-- but he was acting like a jerk, and although she did like that about him-- sometimes he was too much. She was so done with games, and playacting-- but she had to remind Bluepaw, remind him this was just a game. Just acting for her sister before it got too far in.

Alabasterpaw stepped out of the shadows like a white shadow herself, blue hues gleaming as she stepped up behind Azulpaw. "Poor thing. Lost the love of your life then, have you?" She asked in a soft whisper like Asterpaw's, but less friendly-- more creepy. It seemed as though Alabasterpaw had transformed herself into one of the shadows, and she was living among them... quite strange, and quite eerie, but she didn't mind. Strange and eerie were sort of her things. She circled the tom, glancing at his injured paw momentarily before moving onwards. "What if I told you that you could be the one she was 'playacting' with? And not playacting; more like speaking for real?" She asked, cocking her head to one side. It was a risky move. But one she was sure were going to reap benefits. Loads and loads of benefits; just as soon as she got this tom to agree to her terms.

Asterpaw approached Bluepaw, forcing a smile on her maw as she glanced around for her sister. The attractive white demon-angel, as Asterpaw sometimes thought of her as, was nowhere in sight. Good. She thought satisfactedly, smiling as she sat down before the tom. "Look, Bluepaw-- I really like you, I do. I wouldn't be doing this for you otherwise. But you have to remember that this is just playacting, nothing more... so don't get too carried away, huh?" She asked, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she tried to smile-- somewhat uneasily-- at the tom. It wasn't going too well on her side, and she could almost hear Alabasterpaw laughing.

Old March 17th, 2017, 04:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The blue feline looked angry for a moment before she caught the teasing tone. If she were being honest, she really didn't get the tom. What was the point of caring if he wasn't going to do what she asked anyways? "You won't be fine, and you know it." She retorted, though her voice was softer then she meant it to be. Maybe she didn't actually want him to hear her. Probably not-- she was sick of arguing, sick of games-- mind games and playacting. And Bluepaw's playacting was right on point-- a little too much so, like he wasn't having to act at all. And it was awkward. "Right. He won't get them unless you give them to him, so I suggest you be careful." She mewed. She wasn't sure why he was acting strangely, but she was so done with games. These games were beginning to destroy her mind, and she was sick of them. And as far as she knew, he was sick of them too. It was something else they had in common, though the feline chose to ignore that. Obviously no one cared what they had in common.

"Yes. You don't seriously think someone could fall in love just like that, do you?" She asked with a short laugh, although her hues were fixed steadily on him as she spoke. It was almost scary, the way she was looking at him...but that wasn't her goal. She wanted him to understand that nobody-- especially her, and not even Bluepaw-- would truly love someone in that short amount of time. The day hadn't even ended yet. "Who, me? How did you put this before-- oh yeah, the cat who gets on your nerves and annoys you? Oh, I forgot ugly too, dear me... unnoticable. You mean that cat?" She asked, her hues narrowing until they were dangerous slits. She didn't believe the words he was speaking, although they made sense. And she wasn't quite sure whether he was telling the truth or not about not getting jealous. "Really. Good to know, I was so worried." She mewed in a sarcastic tone, the tip of her tail flicking upwards. An exasperated expression crossed her features, though it faded in the next few seconds.

Whoever said that knew what they were talking about. She thought, a suppressed smile spreading across her features before a look of concern came afterwards. She moved closer to keep him from falling-- which was unnecessary, and she jumped out of the way with another uncomfortable expression, a shudder going down her spine. "Uh-- okay. I have no idea why you're acting so strange, or why you can suddenly deal with having me around, but guess you have a right to act like that. Seriously though, you need to calm down. You're going to hurt yourself, and sure, I'd like to push you out of a tree, causing a quick, painless death-- but I don't want to see you suffering." She snapped, her hues flashing with anger as she did so. Unless Alabasterpaw had broken his heart, she wasn't going to give him the attention that he seemed to want from her. Why did he want that attention? What was wrong with him? Drama king. She thought with a snort and a roll of her eyes. She didn't like cats who acted like that-- mainly Alabasterpaw-- just to get attention. And yet here, before her, was one of those 'dramatic cats.'

She flinched as though he had slapped her, and then her hues grew cold. So this was what she was going to get for trying to help. So this was what he wanted to give her, all this talk and now he was stabbing her over and over, pinning her down so he could finish her off. Her chest hurt. And then she was done. She couldn't handle any more. "Needless affection? Is that what you call it? Staying with someone that my mindless sister has broken and helping them heal, is that what you call needless affection? What if it were you, huh? Would you be glad to have someone there, acting with you to show you how quickly you can move on? It's called playacting for a reason, Azulpaw; it's acting. Acting was made to fool other cats, and if you decide to fall for it, that's fine by me. And he won't have to go through it a second time, because if I need to I will stay with him until he's over me. And do you know why? Because I have a heart, and I'm willing to do what it takes to mend your friend's. I doubt you would do that for anyone." She hissed, her hues snapping and dancing coldly, her expression that of a cat who had had enough for one day. She meant every word she said; if she needed to, she would stay with the tom. No matter whether her own heart was occupied by someone else or not.

"Yeah? Well guess what; we're not perfect. Maybe I like pompous jerks. But you're so blind, you never would have know that, because you'll always be missing what's right in front of you." She snapped, and with that, she turned around, being sure to hit him with her tail before she headed back towards Bluepaw, her delicate, slim frame showing as she headed towards the tom, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth angrily, eyes narrowed so that they looked as though they were never going to become friendly again. She was furious. She had liked Azulpaw-- but he was acting like a jerk, and although she did like that about him-- sometimes he was too much. She was so done with games, and playacting-- but she had to remind Bluepaw, remind him this was just a game. Just acting for her sister before it got too far in.

Alabasterpaw stepped out of the shadows like a white shadow herself, blue hues gleaming as she stepped up behind Azulpaw. "Poor thing. Lost the love of your life then, have you?" She asked in a soft whisper like Asterpaw's, but less friendly-- more creepy. It seemed as though Alabasterpaw had transformed herself into one of the shadows, and she was living among them... quite strange, and quite eerie, but she didn't mind. Strange and eerie were sort of her things. She circled the tom, glancing at his injured paw momentarily before moving onwards. "What if I told you that you could be the one she was 'playacting' with? And not playacting; more like speaking for real?" She asked, cocking her head to one side. It was a risky move. But one she was sure were going to reap benefits. Loads and loads of benefits; just as soon as she got this tom to agree to her terms.

Asterpaw approached Bluepaw, forcing a smile on her maw as she glanced around for her sister. The attractive white demon-angel, as Asterpaw sometimes thought of her as, was nowhere in sight. Good. She thought satisfactedly, smiling as she sat down before the tom. "Look, Bluepaw-- I really like you, I do. I wouldn't be doing this for you otherwise. But you have to remember that this is just playacting, nothing more... so don't get too carried away, huh?" She asked, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she tried to smile-- somewhat uneasily-- at the tom. It wasn't going too well on her side, and she could almost hear Alabasterpaw laughing.

Bluepaw looked uneasy at the blue feline in front of him. He tilted his head at her, ‘’Why does it have to be a play act?’’ He asked with the utmost curiosity. ‘’I don’t do well at acting.’’ The blue-eyed tom told her before looking at his paws. He didn’t want to act like he liked her. He DID like her. At first glance, he thought she was really cute, but it was Alabasterpaw that stood out--maybe because she talked to him first? She approached him first with a confident stride that he fell in love with. But he noted that Asterpaw had much of the heart. She was so kind, and he hated that he failed to notice it when they first met.

‘’I really do like you though,’’ He says as if he was offended. A look of realization flashed through his eyes. ‘’Is it because of Azulpaw? Do you like him?’’ He asked in a rushed tone. ‘’I can be just like him if you want! I’m actually a lot better than him.’’ Bluepaw gave a careless shrug. He had nothing to fear. Azulpaw was not competition. At least he hoped that the grey tom wasn’t any competition.

His mind recounted earlier of how he pinned his friend down,causing a limp. It filled Bluepaw up with guilt, but at the moment. He was satisfied with it happening to the young apprentice. And, though it was wrong for him to want his friend to be hurt. It was some type of jealousy wavering through the air, and he had a longing feeling to hurt Azulpaw even more. ‘’I mean, of course you don’t like him. What would you see in him?’’ He replied confidently to himself, as if he knew all the answers already. Which he did, and he wasn’t going to allow her to say otherwise. He gently went back up to her and nuzzled her, a purr emitting out. ‘’I like you a lot, Asterpaw. We could make this work. Please?’’ He begged, hoping for her answer to make him happy.

Azulpaw let out a low hiss, remembering his argument earlier with Asterpaw. He was not the least bit happy, and he was on the verge of breaking. Yet, she was right about everything. Maybe he didn’t have a heart to care enough to think of his broken friend in need. But would she actually be with him for the rest of her life? If he knew Bluepaw well, the tom would do anything at extreme limits to keep a she-cat. Azulpaw could imagine them becoming mates, having kits, and he’d be on the sideline, always telling the famous story of how he lost the one she-cat that brought spark into his life--within a day!

Azulpaw wanted to curl up and sleep the rest of his days away, but instead he continued to walk on. His paw was hurting. Badly. He allowed himself to sit for a few moments, looking up at the bright colored sky. Maybe sightseeing from above could make him happy. He cursed himself for getting into this mess. He cursed himself from not tagging along with Silverpaw when he had the chance.

Now, in his time of need where was the apprentice? Why wasn’t she there to pick him up as she always done? Did he even have a reason to feel broken anyway? "Yeah? Well guess what; we're not perfect. Maybe I like pompous jerks. But you're so blind, you never would have know that, because you'll always be missing what's right in front of you." Her words made him flinch, and in that exact moment, he wished he were blind. He wished he couldn’t see the pain look on her face. He wished he didn’t see the clear raw emotion that surrounded them.

He was relieved that he thought Silverpaw was behind him when in reality it was the queen of the demons herself. ‘’You can’t be scaring me, sweetheart. You’re trying to make me have a heart attack?’’ He smirked, but it failed. Sometimes jokes don’t always help in certain situations.

Azulpaw rolled his eyes at the thought. ‘’The love of my life, huh? That’s very farfetched since I’ve only met her today. ‘’ He wanted Alabasterpaw to get away from him. He didn’t want to see her. Everything was her fault anyway. ‘’Don’t you have another heart to break, love?’’ He spat at her in an menacing way until he heard the proposition she was throwing out.

‘’I think if we both have mouths, we’re speaking real.’’ This time his smirk was real as he stared at the corner of his eyes at the attractive feline. ‘’Besides if you hadn’t noticed, we’re not talking. She’s staying with Bluepaw until he doesn’t need her. The she-cat doesn’t even know that she’s playing life support for him.’’ Azulpaw says, but he wondered about this plan that Alabasterpaw had. She was, indeed, a sneaky cat. And why did she want to carry it out anyway? It wasn’t like she was suppose to care about how the tom felt after the deed was done.

Azulpaw then pulled himself closer to her, a purr emitting from his throat. ‘’You intrigued me, dear. Honestly. I guess I’ll see what you’re up to. What’s the worst that can happen to me?’’ A silent sharp pang came into his heart as he remembered mentioning it earlier to Asterpaw. ‘’I’m already numb. What more can they do to me?’’ and, here he was. Numb. Emotional. Yet still as smooth as ever. But secretly, he could imagine this fake play acting turning into something much more real, and everlasting.

He couldn’t shake the fact that Asterpaw was a cat to her word. If she said she would stay with him, then she would stay with Bluepaw. But, what would happen if Azulpaw needed her? Would she even come? Would she even care? Another sharp pang entered his heart, and his eyes hardened.

No, she wouldn’t.
Old March 17th, 2017, 05:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw looked uneasy at the blue feline in front of him. He tilted his head at her, ‘’Why does it have to be a play act?’’ He asked with the utmost curiosity. ‘’I don’t do well at acting.’’ The blue-eyed tom told her before looking at his paws. He didn’t want to act like he liked her. He DID like her. At first glance, he thought she was really cute, but it was Alabasterpaw that stood out--maybe because she talked to him first? She approached him first with a confident stride that he fell in love with. But he noted that Asterpaw had much of the heart. She was so kind, and he hated that he failed to notice it when they first met.

‘’I really do like you though,’’ He says as if he was offended. A look of realization flashed through his eyes. ‘’Is it because of Azulpaw? Do you like him?’’ He asked in a rushed tone. ‘’I can be just like him if you want! I’m actually a lot better than him.’’ Bluepaw gave a careless shrug. He had nothing to fear. Azulpaw was not competition. At least he hoped that the grey tom wasn’t any competition.

His mind recounted earlier of how he pinned his friend down,causing a limp. It filled Bluepaw up with guilt, but at the moment. He was satisfied with it happening to the young apprentice. And, though it was wrong for him to want his friend to be hurt. It was some type of jealousy wavering through the air, and he had a longing feeling to hurt Azulpaw even more. ‘’I mean, of course you don’t like him. What would you see in him?’’ He replied confidently to himself, as if he knew all the answers already. Which he did, and he wasn’t going to allow her to say otherwise. He gently went back up to her and nuzzled her, a purr emitting out. ‘’I like you a lot, Asterpaw. We could make this work. Please?’’ He begged, hoping for her answer to make him happy.

Azulpaw let out a low hiss, remembering his argument earlier with Asterpaw. He was not the least bit happy, and he was on the verge of breaking. Yet, she was right about everything. Maybe he didn’t have a heart to care enough to think of his broken friend in need. But would she actually be with him for the rest of her life? If he knew Bluepaw well, the tom would do anything at extreme limits to keep a she-cat. Azulpaw could imagine them becoming mates, having kits, and he’d be on the sideline, always telling the famous story of how he lost the one she-cat that brought spark into his life--within a day!

Azulpaw wanted to curl up and sleep the rest of his days away, but instead he continued to walk on. His paw was hurting. Badly. He allowed himself to sit for a few moments, looking up at the bright colored sky. Maybe sightseeing from above could make him happy. He cursed himself for getting into this mess. He cursed himself from not tagging along with Silverpaw when he had the chance.

Now, in his time of need where was the apprentice? Why wasn’t she there to pick him up as she always done? Did he even have a reason to feel broken anyway? "Yeah? Well guess what; we're not perfect. Maybe I like pompous jerks. But you're so blind, you never would have know that, because you'll always be missing what's right in front of you." Her words made him flinch, and in that exact moment, he wished he were blind. He wished he couldn’t see the pain look on her face. He wished he didn’t see the clear raw emotion that surrounded them.

He was relieved that he thought Silverpaw was behind him when in reality it was the queen of the demons herself. ‘’You can’t be scaring me, sweetheart. You’re trying to make me have a heart attack?’’ He smirked, but it failed. Sometimes jokes don’t always help in certain situations.

Azulpaw rolled his eyes at the thought. ‘’The love of my life, huh? That’s very farfetched since I’ve only met her today. ‘’ He wanted Alabasterpaw to get away from him. He didn’t want to see her. Everything was her fault anyway. ‘’Don’t you have another heart to break, love?’’ He spat at her in an menacing way until he heard the proposition she was throwing out.

‘’I think if we both have mouths, we’re speaking real.’’ This time his smirk was real as he stared at the corner of his eyes at the attractive feline. ‘’Besides if you hadn’t noticed, we’re not talking. She’s staying with Bluepaw until he doesn’t need her. The she-cat doesn’t even know that she’s playing life support for him.’’ Azulpaw says, but he wondered about this plan that Alabasterpaw had. She was, indeed, a sneaky cat. And why did she want to carry it out anyway? It wasn’t like she was suppose to care about how the tom felt after the deed was done.

Azulpaw then pulled himself closer to her, a purr emitting from his throat. ‘’You intrigued me, dear. Honestly. I guess I’ll see what you’re up to. What’s the worst that can happen to me?’’ A silent sharp pang came into his heart as he remembered mentioning it earlier to Asterpaw. ‘’I’m already numb. What more can they do to me?’’ and, here he was. Numb. Emotional. Yet still as smooth as ever. But secretly, he could imagine this fake play acting turning into something much more real, and everlasting.

He couldn’t shake the fact that Asterpaw was a cat to her word. If she said she would stay with him, then she would stay with Bluepaw. But, what would happen if Azulpaw needed her? Would she even come? Would she even care? Another sharp pang entered his heart, and his eyes hardened.

No, she wouldn’t.

Aster felt her blood run cold at his words. Why does it have to be a playact? She thought, swallowing lightly as she tried to come up with an answer. There was nothing she could say to answer that. What was she supposed to do, tell him everything? She couldn't. And she wouldn't. "Uh, ah...I... guess it doesn't?" She mewed, making the statement more of a question then anything else. She was getting herself trapped, pinned down to the ground. "But you were doing just fine! I thought you were doing amazing, you're a great actor!" She mewed in a rushed tone. Was that it? That was easily fixed. A case of bruised pride was no problem for the quick-witted feline. She would fix this up in no time at all. As long as he didn't head straight for heartbreak alley, the place where Alabasterpaw had sent so many toms before her. At least he would be safe from her accidentally doing something like that.

His next words sent a look of alarm crossing over her features, and she practically jumped back. "What? No! No, no, no..." She mewed, although she didn't like the way Bluepaw mentioned being 'better then him.' She was too nice to bring it up-- for her sister's victims, she tolerated pretty much anything. But this was beginning to grow ridiculous. There wasn't a cat alive who fell in love that quickly! And yet Bluepaw seemed to have fallen for her the second she came to comfort him. Was that just the weird way love worked? "And you aren't 'better' then him." She retorted grumpily, the first thing she had said that actually sounded as though she were frustrated with the tom. She was quickly beginning to lose patience; she wasn't going to be able to do this.

Why did he like her, of all cats? In all the moons she'd been helping the broken-hearted victims of her sister's, not one had decided to act in the manner that he was right now. Maybe I like pompous jerks. Her own words came to mind, although she decided not to speak them aloud. However, her blood was boiling; she hated it when she was in the middle of something like this. And what about Azulpaw's argument with her? What had he meant? Why did it matter to him whether she stayed with his best friend-- she wouldn't leave him! And yet, there was something so undeniably weird about the way he had acted. A familiar expression, but one that Asterpaw couldn't quite pin. "I-- I don't-- I never meant--" She stammered, trying to find the right words to use. None came to mind. What was she supposed to say, 'I don't like you so tough luck?' "Maybe we should be better friends first, huh? Then we'll see if we can make this work. But for now, we've got to keep acting-- just while Alabasterpaw's around, okay?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and giving him a brilliant smile. Her heart ached at the memory of the tom's harsh words towards her, and she felt as though she were being ripped in half. Why was he acting like that? Like a...jerk. Did she like pompous jerks? She wasn't sure, but there was certainly something captivating about the blue tom.

Alabasterpaw laughed, a hollow, shallow sound. "Something's obviously wrong with you, love. I can tell just by the expression on your face. And anyways; can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me you don't like her at all? That you don't care about her at all? When you do that, I'll believe you." She laughed again, this one sounding more melodic then the last, although there was still a hollowness to it. And she looked incredibly tired, like she had been up all night-- though it hadn't been that long. What had happened to Alabasterpaw? Well, the she cat had been stalking the forests, and stepping in and out of shadows would give her a strange, curious look. Like she was a creature of the shadows. And perhaps that was exactly what she was... so much for being a good looking cat. Alabasterpaw slipped up next to him.

"You misunderstand, dear. I mean she'll actually mean the words she says. Rather then acting-- pretending, that is. Another form of lying-- silly, silly girl. Should've known I'd figure it out sooner or later." She half laughed, half coughed-- and eventually shook out her pelt to the point where it fluffed up as usual, attractively and very nicely. She was proud of it. "Oh good, I knew you would accept it. Now listen-- my sister's not too big on jealousy, but heartbreak is a big deal with her. So you're going to be my next victim. And if I'm not mistaken-- I never am, I can see these things coming days away-- she'll eventually fall for you. And I'll get your friend back to toy with some more. Of course, there's always the possibility she'll discard you once your heart is "mended..." but then again, that's a chance we'll have to take, isn't it?" Alabasterpaw asked, a cruel smile revealing her fangs. She wasn't a bad cat; not really, at least. She awaited Azulpaw's response, to see if he would go with her somewhat cruel, and yet she had no doubt effective plan. "So? What do you say?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she did so.

"Do we have a deal?"

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Aster felt her blood run cold at his words. Why does it have to be a playact? She thought, swallowing lightly as she tried to come up with an answer. There was nothing she could say to answer that. What was she supposed to do, tell him everything? She couldn't. And she wouldn't. "Uh, ah...I... guess it doesn't?" She mewed, making the statement more of a question then anything else. She was getting herself trapped, pinned down to the ground. "But you were doing just fine! I thought you were doing amazing, you're a great actor!" She mewed in a rushed tone. Was that it? That was easily fixed. A case of bruised pride was no problem for the quick-witted feline. She would fix this up in no time at all. As long as he didn't head straight for heartbreak alley, the place where Alabasterpaw had sent so many toms before her. At least he would be safe from her accidentally doing something like that.

His next words sent a look of alarm crossing over her features, and she practically jumped back. "What? No! No, no, no..." She mewed, although she didn't like the way Bluepaw mentioned being 'better then him.' She was too nice to bring it up-- for her sister's victims, she tolerated pretty much anything. But this was beginning to grow ridiculous. There wasn't a cat alive who fell in love that quickly! And yet Bluepaw seemed to have fallen for her the second she came to comfort him. Was that just the weird way love worked? "And you aren't 'better' then him." She retorted grumpily, the first thing she had said that actually sounded as though she were frustrated with the tom. She was quickly beginning to lose patience; she wasn't going to be able to do this.

Why did he like her, of all cats? In all the moons she'd been helping the broken-hearted victims of her sister's, not one had decided to act in the manner that he was right now. Maybe I like pompous jerks. Her own words came to mind, although she decided not to speak them aloud. However, her blood was boiling; she hated it when she was in the middle of something like this. And what about Azulpaw's argument with her? What had he meant? Why did it matter to him whether she stayed with his best friend-- she wouldn't leave him! And yet, there was something so undeniably weird about the way he had acted. A familiar expression, but one that Asterpaw couldn't quite pin. "I-- I don't-- I never meant--" She stammered, trying to find the right words to use. None came to mind. What was she supposed to say, 'I don't like you so tough luck?' "Maybe we should be better friends first, huh? Then we'll see if we can make this work. But for now, we've got to keep acting-- just while Alabasterpaw's around, okay?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and giving him a brilliant smile. Her heart ached at the memory of the tom's harsh words towards her, and she felt as though she were being ripped in half. Why was he acting like that? Like a...jerk. Did she like pompous jerks? She wasn't sure, but there was certainly something captivating about the blue tom.

Alabasterpaw laughed, a hollow, shallow sound. "Something's obviously wrong with you, love. I can tell just by the expression on your face. And anyways; can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me you don't like her at all? That you don't care about her at all? When you do that, I'll believe you." She laughed again, this one sounding more melodic then the last, although there was still a hollowness to it. And she looked incredibly tired, like she had been up all night-- though it hadn't been that long. What had happened to Alabasterpaw? Well, the she cat had been stalking the forests, and stepping in and out of shadows would give her a strange, curious look. Like she was a creature of the shadows. And perhaps that was exactly what she was... so much for being a good looking cat. Alabasterpaw slipped up next to him.

"You misunderstand, dear. I mean she'll actually mean the words she says. Rather then acting-- pretending, that is. Another form of lying-- silly, silly girl. Should've known I'd figure it out sooner or later." She half laughed, half coughed-- and eventually shook out her pelt to the point where it fluffed up as usual, attractively and very nicely. She was proud of it. "Oh good, I knew you would accept it. Now listen-- my sister's not too big on jealousy, but heartbreak is a big deal with her. So you're going to be my next victim. And if I'm not mistaken-- I never am, I can see these things coming days away-- she'll eventually fall for you. And I'll get your friend back to toy with some more. Of course, there's always the possibility she'll discard you once your heart is "mended..." but then again, that's a chance we'll have to take, isn't it?" Alabasterpaw asked, a cruel smile revealing her fangs. She wasn't a bad cat; not really, at least. She awaited Azulpaw's response, to see if he would go with her somewhat cruel, and yet she had no doubt effective plan. "So? What do you say?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she did so.

"Do we have a deal?"
Azulpaw took her up on that challenge, wanting to stare her in the eyes and admit that he didn’t like Asterpaw. But looking into Alabasterpaw’s eyes was like staring Medusa in the eyes. You would freeze. Turn to stone. And, that’s what he felt at that exact moment. But, what did Alabasterpaw ever know about liking someone? Her interest came within a day and was gone within a night! The grey tom rolled his eyes at her, but he allowed her to continue because he was curious about what this plan she had was. And, when he heard it, he doubt it would work. ‘’I already don’t like you. You trying to make me hate you, darling?’’ The grey tom spoked after some time, his voice on the edge of agitation.

‘’Besides, I would had already had her attention if it weren’t for YOU breaking up with my low-balling best friend. Now look at the mess were in. We’re in YOUR mess. That YOU need to be cleaning up--not Asterpaw, you inconsiderate piece of work.’’ He snapped at her, not knowing why. He was still half-angry at himself for earlier. For allowing Asterpaw to leave without mending what was broken. Could anyone blame them?

‘’But, because I need to apologize to that sister of yours,’’ He paused, sighing longingly. He seriously doubted that the she-cat would ever look his way again-- not that she had in the first place. He always saw that she would be tranced by the sky or small critters. She would be interested in nature, and he liked that. ‘’We have a deal.’’ He says, giving her a smirk. ‘’Just don’t fall for me.’’ He added, jokingly.

Bluepaw stared intently at Asterpaw, and he felt as if he said something wrong. As he listened to her, he noticed the slight hesitation in her expressions, and he didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable. ‘’It’s okay. We’ll grow closer,’’ He sat down close to her, allowing his pelt to brush hers. ‘’I think we will be magnificent friends, but I don’t see why we have to act this out. I can’t act out something that I know is real in my heart, Asterpaw. It just doesn’t work for me.’’ And, it didn’t. He fell in love at the touch of a simple word. All Asterpaw had to do was captivate him with her sweet words. Her sweet voice. And, he was hooked. After all, the she-cat was related closely to Alabasterpaw. He wondered if she knew that she carried some traits closely to her.

Minus the heartbreak one, of course. Asterpaw wouldn’t be the one to break someone’s heart. ‘’I’m just happy that you’ve been there for me. It would be nice if Alabasterpaw gave me an apology and all. I mean, she did bruise me up internally.’’ He gave a light chuckle. It wasn’t funny, but he needed a little bit of cruel positivity in his life.

Bluepaw was willing to go slow for Asterpaw. He was willing to do anything for her. When he looked at her once again, he felt an incredible feeling of warmth enter his body, and he knew that he didn’t want to leave the feline’s side.

‘’It’s going to be a real problem with Azulpaw and me.’’ He mumbled under his breath, ‘’But just so you know it’s not going to be your fault. If he decides to fight me anyway,’’ A dark feeling arose in his voice, and he trailed off, looking into the distance, and letting the wind carry his words away.

Azulpaw got up, stretching from his spot. He stared at the attractive feline, finding her presence not that bad--or sorrowful to be around. Yet, she still seemed pretty stupid to him. He still doubted her plan to work, but he was desperate to be near Asterpaw again. And, to talk to her. And, to tease her. And, to annoy her. He hated that he overreacted, but it was the heat of the moment. It was what he was feeling deep inside. He was hurt. The words she said to him, the way she treated him after Bluepaw’s broken heart. He was truly hurt. And, yet he didn’t think it would had ever been him to hurt like that in his life.

‘’I hope you do know what you are doing. But, if you’re going to use Bluepaw for a toy again--you can forget about it. Why would I allow him to go through it a second time?’’ He snorted, thinking the feline was dense-minded. Was she mouse-brained? Was pretty looks always on her mind that it was only her intelligence? ‘’Besides, you’re in for a big surprise because Blue normally don’t give second chances. He’s naive--not stupid.’’ The grey tom says, but he was more than ready to carry out the plan.
Old March 17th, 2017, 06:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw took her up on that challenge, wanting to stare her in the eyes and admit that he didn’t like Asterpaw. But looking into Alabasterpaw’s eyes was like staring Medusa in the eyes. You would freeze. Turn to stone. And, that’s what he felt at that exact moment. But, what did Alabasterpaw ever know about liking someone? Her interest came within a day and was gone within a night! The grey tom rolled his eyes at her, but he allowed her to continue because he was curious about what this plan she had was. And, when he heard it, he doubt it would work. ‘’I already don’t like you. You trying to make me hate you, darling?’’ The grey tom spoked after some time, his voice on the edge of agitation.

‘’Besides, I would had already had her attention if it weren’t for YOU breaking up with my low-balling best friend. Now look at the mess were in. We’re in YOUR mess. That YOU need to be cleaning up--not Asterpaw, you inconsiderate piece of work.’’ He snapped at her, not knowing why. He was still half-angry at himself for earlier. For allowing Asterpaw to leave without mending what was broken. Could anyone blame them?

‘’But, because I need to apologize to that sister of yours,’’ He paused, sighing longingly. He seriously doubted that the she-cat would ever look his way again-- not that she had in the first place. He always saw that she would be tranced by the sky or small critters. She would be interested in nature, and he liked that. ‘’We have a deal.’’ He says, giving her a smirk. ‘’Just don’t fall for me.’’ He added, jokingly.

Bluepaw stared intently at Asterpaw, and he felt as if he said something wrong. As he listened to her, he noticed the slight hesitation in her expressions, and he didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable. ‘’It’s okay. We’ll grow closer,’’ He sat down close to her, allowing his pelt to brush hers. ‘’I think we will be magnificent friends, but I don’t see why we have to act this out. I can’t act out something that I know is real in my heart, Asterpaw. It just doesn’t work for me.’’ And, it didn’t. He fell in love at the touch of a simple word. All Asterpaw had to do was captivate him with her sweet words. Her sweet voice. And, he was hooked. After all, the she-cat was related closely to Alabasterpaw. He wondered if she knew that she carried some traits closely to her.

Minus the heartbreak one, of course. Asterpaw wouldn’t be the one to break someone’s heart. ‘’I’m just happy that you’ve been there for me. It would be nice if Alabasterpaw gave me an apology and all. I mean, she did bruise me up internally.’’ He gave a light chuckle. It wasn’t funny, but he needed a little bit of cruel positivity in his life.

Bluepaw was willing to go slow for Asterpaw. He was willing to do anything for her. When he looked at her once again, he felt an incredible feeling of warmth enter his body, and he knew that he didn’t want to leave the feline’s side.

‘’It’s going to be a real problem with Azulpaw and me.’’ He mumbled under his breath, ‘’But just so you know it’s not going to be your fault. If he decides to fight me anyway,’’ A dark feeling arose in his voice, and he trailed off, looking into the distance, and letting the wind carry his words away.

Azulpaw got up, stretching from his spot. He stared at the attractive feline, finding her presence not that bad--or sorrowful to be around. Yet, she still seemed pretty stupid to him. He still doubted her plan to work, but he was desperate to be near Asterpaw again. And, to talk to her. And, to tease her. And, to annoy her. He hated that he overreacted, but it was the heat of the moment. It was what he was feeling deep inside. He was hurt. The words she said to him, the way she treated him after Bluepaw’s broken heart. He was truly hurt. And, yet he didn’t think it would had ever been him to hurt like that in his life.

‘’I hope you do know what you are doing. But, if you’re going to use Bluepaw for a toy again--you can forget about it. Why would I allow him to go through it a second time?’’ He snorted, thinking the feline was dense-minded. Was she mouse-brained? Was pretty looks always on her mind that it was only her intelligence? ‘’Besides, you’re in for a big surprise because Blue normally don’t give second chances. He’s naive--not stupid.’’ The grey tom says, but he was more than ready to carry out the plan.

"And why wouldn't I? If I'm going to make an enemy, might as well go all the way." She mewed with the slightest shrug, a smile coming onto her maw as she spoke. But she noted he hadn't been able to do it; look her in the eye and tell her he didn't like Asterpaw. Interesting. The white feline thought as a smirk came onto her maw. She was aware that Azulpaw didn't like her. But he wanted Asterpaw back, didn't he? And she wanted to toy with his friend some more. So it was a win-win situation. If only this dumb tom hadn't opened his big mouth the first time, she wouldn't be cleaning up this mess, and Asterpaw wouldn't be cleaning up her mess. But Asterpaw was good-- this was the first time she was learning about her sister's secret excursions, and although they had stung at first, now she was wondering how come she'd never heard about them before.

"My, my, such a temper, darling. And why shouldn't Asterpaw do this simple thing for me? It's not like she has anything better to do. This is the only way a tom will ever notice her-- unless, of course, they're you. Then again, you let her get away. So-- you blew your chance too." Alabasterpaw shrugged, but there was a laughing expression on her features. She was excited for this. He had let Asterpaw get away; and if she knew one thing about the she cat, she wouldn't be begging for him to hang out with her again. "Crushes" and "love" were two things that Asterpaw didn't seem to get the point of. She thought they were a waste of time. Which Alabasterpaw understood, considering her past with toms, but seriously? Did she have to act that way all the time? Talk about a friendzone.

"What do you have to apologize to her for? She's probably in the wrong." Alabasterpaw's voice held a tone of annoyance. She was bothered that her sister not only had one, but two toms awaiting for her to give them so much as a glance and Asterpaw didn't even care. The white she cat, on the other hand, would have given anything to have two cats staring at her like she had fallen from heaven. Of course, that was what she usually got-- and Asterpaw got nothing, that was why it was so annoying to have this the other way around. She sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, flicking upwards and twitching before she looked down at the ground with a somewhat annoyed expression. "I make no promises. Can you say the same?" She asked, with a mischievious gleam in her hues before she headed back towards where she knew Asterpaw and Bluepaw to be.

Asterpaw swallowed at his words and nodded, feigning a smile. She didn't know what to do. She really didn't; this was Alli's area of expertise, not hers. She was just Asterpaw, the plain blue apprentice who made sarcastic remarks, walked around all the time, was always in the background, and was constantly helping broken hearted toms. There was nothing special about her-- unlike her sister, who was constantly in the spotlight. "I understand, of course. I wish I could say I returned your feelings, truly I do...but I can't just make them appear out of thin air. I'm really, really sorry." The blue feline mewed, a look of disappointment mixed with anger crossing her features. It was an interesting expression-- and one that seemed to suit her emotions at the moment particuarly well. She sighed, curling her tail around her paws and looking up at the sky.

It was such a pretty shade of blue at this moment-- Asterpaw was enjoying just watching it, seeing the butterflies fly across it... the swallowtails, and the blue ones-- what had Azulpaw said they were called?-- nevermind, whatever they were, they were pretty. She looked back at Bluepaw and grinned in a more friendly manner. "She'll apologize. I'll see to it. And don't worry-- she shouldn't be coming back here to mess with you anytime soon. I'll give her a piece of my mind if she does." Asterpaw laughed, and returned her attention back to the sky. She knew that she and Bluepaw might be friends; but the way that he was treating her was bothersome, and she wasn't quite sure what to do about it. Toms just didn't treat her that way. And yet, here was Bluepaw, treating her the exact way she had expected not to be treated.

"Trust me. I know exactly what I'm doing." Alabasterpaw murmured as they entered the area where Bluepaw and Asterpaw came into view, and a bright smile came onto her features. "Asterpaw! My darling, beloved sister-- may I have a word with you?" She asked, glancing brightly at the she cat and looking right over Bluepaw as though he didn't exist. Oh, she would deal with him later; she definitely hadn't forgotten about him. While her own sister seemed to... be hanging out with him as though they were old friends. Odd. She hadn't expected that in such a short amount of time, and yet it was happening.

With a sigh, Asterpaw got to her paws and padded over towards Alabasterpaw, throwing a muttered 'be right back' in Bluepaw's direction before reaching the white she cat. "Well? You'd better have a good explanation." She hissed, glaring at her sister. She could see Alabasterpaw's hues growing wide with innocence, although that spark of mischief residing in them bothered her. Scared her, even.

"Oh, I do!"

"Well? What is it, then?"

"This."

And with that single word, Alabasterpaw gave her sister quite a powerful nudge that sent her reeling-- and stumbling right into the blue tom Azulpaw. She was pressed up against him in an uncomfortable manner before she jumped back as though she had been shocked, fur bristling and hues sparking with anger and frustration. She didn't know what to think. But she felt as though she had been betrayed.

Alabasterpaw shot Azulpaw a look like-- see? I told you I knew what to do. Then slunk back into the shadows, disappearing and leaving a nervous looking Asterpaw behind her who was shifting her weight and looking for any excuse to disappear like her sister had done.

Old March 17th, 2017, 08:21 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"And why wouldn't I? If I'm going to make an enemy, might as well go all the way." She mewed with the slightest shrug, a smile coming onto her maw as she spoke. But she noted he hadn't been able to do it; look her in the eye and tell her he didn't like Asterpaw. Interesting. The white feline thought as a smirk came onto her maw. She was aware that Azulpaw didn't like her. But he wanted Asterpaw back, didn't he? And she wanted to toy with his friend some more. So it was a win-win situation. If only this dumb tom hadn't opened his big mouth the first time, she wouldn't be cleaning up this mess, and Asterpaw wouldn't be cleaning up her mess. But Asterpaw was good-- this was the first time she was learning about her sister's secret excursions, and although they had stung at first, now she was wondering how come she'd never heard about them before.

"My, my, such a temper, darling. And why shouldn't Asterpaw do this simple thing for me? It's not like she has anything better to do. This is the only way a tom will ever notice her-- unless, of course, they're you. Then again, you let her get away. So-- you blew your chance too." Alabasterpaw shrugged, but there was a laughing expression on her features. She was excited for this. He had let Asterpaw get away; and if she knew one thing about the she cat, she wouldn't be begging for him to hang out with her again. "Crushes" and "love" were two things that Asterpaw didn't seem to get the point of. She thought they were a waste of time. Which Alabasterpaw understood, considering her past with toms, but seriously? Did she have to act that way all the time? Talk about a friendzone.

"What do you have to apologize to her for? She's probably in the wrong." Alabasterpaw's voice held a tone of annoyance. She was bothered that her sister not only had one, but two toms awaiting for her to give them so much as a glance and Asterpaw didn't even care. The white she cat, on the other hand, would have given anything to have two cats staring at her like she had fallen from heaven. Of course, that was what she usually got-- and Asterpaw got nothing, that was why it was so annoying to have this the other way around. She sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, flicking upwards and twitching before she looked down at the ground with a somewhat annoyed expression. "I make no promises. Can you say the same?" She asked, with a mischievious gleam in her hues before she headed back towards where she knew Asterpaw and Bluepaw to be.

Asterpaw swallowed at his words and nodded, feigning a smile. She didn't know what to do. She really didn't; this was Alli's area of expertise, not hers. She was just Asterpaw, the plain blue apprentice who made sarcastic remarks, walked around all the time, was always in the background, and was constantly helping broken hearted toms. There was nothing special about her-- unlike her sister, who was constantly in the spotlight. "I understand, of course. I wish I could say I returned your feelings, truly I do...but I can't just make them appear out of thin air. I'm really, really sorry." The blue feline mewed, a look of disappointment mixed with anger crossing her features. It was an interesting expression-- and one that seemed to suit her emotions at the moment particuarly well. She sighed, curling her tail around her paws and looking up at the sky.

It was such a pretty shade of blue at this moment-- Asterpaw was enjoying just watching it, seeing the butterflies fly across it... the swallowtails, and the blue ones-- what had Azulpaw said they were called?-- nevermind, whatever they were, they were pretty. She looked back at Bluepaw and grinned in a more friendly manner. "She'll apologize. I'll see to it. And don't worry-- she shouldn't be coming back here to mess with you anytime soon. I'll give her a piece of my mind if she does." Asterpaw laughed, and returned her attention back to the sky. She knew that she and Bluepaw might be friends; but the way that he was treating her was bothersome, and she wasn't quite sure what to do about it. Toms just didn't treat her that way. And yet, here was Bluepaw, treating her the exact way she had expected not to be treated.

"Trust me. I know exactly what I'm doing." Alabasterpaw murmured as they entered the area where Bluepaw and Asterpaw came into view, and a bright smile came onto her features. "Asterpaw! My darling, beloved sister-- may I have a word with you?" She asked, glancing brightly at the she cat and looking right over Bluepaw as though he didn't exist. Oh, she would deal with him later; she definitely hadn't forgotten about him. While her own sister seemed to... be hanging out with him as though they were old friends. Odd. She hadn't expected that in such a short amount of time, and yet it was happening.

With a sigh, Asterpaw got to her paws and padded over towards Alabasterpaw, throwing a muttered 'be right back' in Bluepaw's direction before reaching the white she cat. "Well? You'd better have a good explanation." She hissed, glaring at her sister. She could see Alabasterpaw's hues growing wide with innocence, although that spark of mischief residing in them bothered her. Scared her, even.

"Oh, I do!"

"Well? What is it, then?"

"This."

And with that single word, Alabasterpaw gave her sister quite a powerful nudge that sent her reeling-- and stumbling right into the blue tom Azulpaw. She was pressed up against him in an uncomfortable manner before she jumped back as though she had been shocked, fur bristling and hues sparking with anger and frustration. She didn't know what to think. But she felt as though she had been betrayed.

Alabasterpaw shot Azulpaw a look like-- see? I told you I knew what to do. Then slunk back into the shadows, disappearing and leaving a nervous looking Asterpaw behind her who was shifting her weight and looking for any excuse to disappear like her sister had done.
Azulpaw stood frozen to his spot. He wondered whatever Alabasterpaw was going to do, but thought nothing of it. He only tagged along to see Asterpaw...still being extremely friendly with his best friend. Not that it mattered, he tried to make himself believe. Then again, the words Alabasterpaw had said about Asterpaw bothered him to no end. He thought it was rather rude that she would even think of her sister--who accepted her in every flawed way--in that way. It was truly bothersome. It was different for Bluepaw. Azulpaw was known for insulting the tom a lot. After all, they grew up as brothers. It was what they did. But even he knew that behind--beyond that tough, bricked, cemented exterior was a sweet, compassionate, sarcastic she-cat that deserved the best. And, even beyond the best. "Heh, she sure is something special." The grey tom muttered, but was stopped when Alabasterpaw wanted to say something to her darling sister. Azulpaw stayed put. He didn't know where his role took place so he only shifted on his paws. He looked up once to see a friendly looking Bluepaw, but the next thing he knew was that everything went black. He suddenly found himself being pushed over and knocked down. When the object quickly jumped off him, he felt his movements stagger. He sat up, but instantly fell down again from the jolt of pain.

"That was your plan!" He shouted in the distance at the female who ran off. "Ah!" He slowly stood up, leaning more onto his side with less pain. Turning back to an awkward looking Asterpaw, Azulpaw smirked. "How much do you weigh?" He teased lightly, panting a bit. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but yet, they all were uncomfortable. At that moment Azulpaw wanted to follow after the white feline and pin her up towards something. If that was her lousy plan he would had stayed put! He already had a lot of pain inflicted on him.

And, if that wasn't good enough, Bluepaw made his appearance, concern filling his expressions and his voice. He immediately came over Asterpaw's side, checking her for any bruises. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Azulpaw snorted. "Right. Because she was the one limping all day and felt that force of impact." He replied dully.

"It's called being a gentleman." Bluepaw smiled, smugly.

Azulpaw rolled his eyes. "It's called being a stuck up." The grey apprentice decided to try to get up once again, putting pressure into the paw that wasn't hurt. He stared daggers at the tom he called a friend, as he made sure the female was alright. "I was almost killed twice today! Why won't Starclan just put me out my misery."

Before Azulpaw could pad away, Bluepaw called to him. He quickly nosed Asterpaw, and padded after Azulpaw. They were still remarkably close to the blue she-cat. Azulpaw wanted to be anywhere but there. He was not brave enough to withstand talking to her. He couldn't even look her straight in the face, without feeling himself wanting to break.

And, she was all Bluepaw's so why couldn't the piebald cat leave him be?

"Yes, friend?" Azulpaw asked, a taint of annoyance hidden in his voice.

"I sensed some...jealousy." Bluepaw put his snout in the air. "It's not a pretty look on you."

"Jealousy?" The grey tom's voice was light and airy, in a laughing like manner. "Jealousy and I don't get along, so I don't bother it."

"Are you sure?" Bluepaw flickered his tail towards the blue cat he claimed to love. "I see something happened between the two of you." He gave her a gentle look before his eyes hardened when they landed on Azulpaw.

"There is always something happening between the two of us. Why do you care?" Azulpaw's tone was uncaring, and all he wished to do was leave.

Bluepaw lowly whispered. His voice becoming menacing as he spoke. Azulpaw flickered his ears at him, an unpleasant feeling washed upon him. "Just note...if I ever see you being inappropriate with her...I will not be afraid to hurt you more than you already is. I'll break you." The tom threatened, lashing his tail in aggressive state.

Azulpaw wondered however did his friend began acting like this? He never once threatened him in his life...especially over some she-cat. But, he knew how scary the blue-eyed tom could be, so he only nodded. He flashed a hurt look towards Asterpaw. "...I guess you're going to have to tear off every piece of limb off my body, and then make sure I'm dead if you ever want me to Asterpaw alone."

"That can be arranged." The other tom threatened. It had to be some new cat that was provoking Bluepaw to act in such a manner. The once friendly, generous cat was acting sinister. And it was constantly because of some she-cat.

Azulpaw wanted to stand taller, but he couldn't. His paws were dangerously tired, and he was too tired to fight at the moment. He warned Asterpaw, but she didn't listen. She never listened to him!

He was weakened now, but he wouldn't give up. He was Azulpaw for starclan's sake! He didn't give up without a fight.

Azulpaw only stared at the two, his expression was soft when he stared at Asterpaw as if he was hoping she would forgive him silently. He longed to talk to her, to be next to her, to feel her. He gave her a ghost of a smile, remembering what she had said. Maybe, I like Pompous jerks. And with that ringing in his mind, he turned to limp away.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 17th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.