Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
writers who use google...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:12 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
by Seamrog
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:32 PM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 09:21 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 06:22 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Her ears perked at the complaints. She whipped around,and puffed out her chest. She was much larger over the smaller cat,her large tail twitching,"I am your mentor and you will respect me without feeling the need to run your mouth. If you want to stay an apprentice forever,the take it up with Blazingstar." her tone was cool and calm,green eyes in slits as she spoke. But she turned back around,walking towards the camp exit,"And were going to be practicing combat,though I'm sure you'll complain about that too." she remarked. She internally sighed. From just meeting her new apprentice she knew this was going to be a hard task,but she wasn't one to be walked all over or to be treated lowly no matter what age of cat. So she would handle Tinypaw as needed,and wouldn't hold her tongue in doing so.
Tinypaw flinched slightly at the sudden movement from the much larger cat and looked up at her with folded ear as she towered over him. His fur bristled along the neck a bit before standing straight. “Don’t tell me what to do!” He hissed, high in volume as usual. He wondered if she even knew about his Russian accent, which was much different than any other cat’s. That wasn't important. He probably could've done worse, but wouldn't risk himself getting into worse trouble. But when she mentioned combat, his face lit up. Now this made his mood lighten and motivated him to work a little harder. He thought it would be something like a tour around the territory, but he could figure that out on his own time. He guessed he was a little lucky, as he’s heard from other apprentices that they've had to do boring things for quite a while before getting to the good stuff.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Mystic cried and wailed in the cold snow. The 2 moon old runt continued crying, shivering, and sneezing. He squeaked, "someone help! please!" He frowned as tears dripped down his cheeks and chin. He couldn't believe he was abandoned for being a runt! His white pelt blended in with the snow. He was fully immersed in the snow as he was tiny

@willow
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
Mystic cried and wailed in the cold snow. The 2 moon old runt continued crying, shivering, and sneezing. He squeaked, "someone help! please!" He frowned as tears dripped down his cheeks and chin. He couldn't believe he was abandoned for being a runt! His white pelt blended in with the snow. He was fully immersed in the snow as he was tiny

@willow
Heatherstep bounded through the moor, her nose twitching to keep the frostbite at bay. It sure was a cold day, but that didnt stop her from hunting. She skidded to a sudden halt and perked her ears as she faintly heard a squeal. Is that a dying mouse? Or a..- Kit! She whipped to the side and franticly looked around the frozen moor. "Hello?!"

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!

Last edited by Willowpillow; March 19th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowpillow View Post
Heatherstep bounded through the moor, her nose twitching to keep the frostbite at bay. It sure was a cold day, but that didnt stop her from hunting. She skidded to a sudden halt and perked her ears as she faintly heard a squeal. Is that a dying mouse? Or a..- Kit! She whipped to the side and franticly looked around the frozen moor. "Hello?!"
The kit squirmed "please help!" He Yowled as he shivered and cried. He rolled onto his back and winced
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:37 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
A huge grin broke out across Moonpaw's face as she beamed, excited that her friend had agreed to come with her. Otherwise, she knew that she would not have the guts to do it alone. With the breeze rushing through her fur in a sudden gust of wind, the young she-cat started to pad confidently in the direction of the trees, the overwhelming curiosity feeling almost as if it was dragging her by her forepaws. She felt as though some unknown force drew her in closer and closer still, and before she knew it, she stood at the base of the trees. Now that she was much closer, Moonpaw peered into the rare tree growth, her view somewhat obscured by intertwined branches and thorny bushes. Just over the top of everything though, was some unfamiliar structure that jutted out.
Instantly, Moonpaw's eyes focused in on it, and without even thinking, she maneuvered her way into the dense trees. Her blue eyes glowed in the dimly lit "mini forest" and were filled with wonder and curiosity. "Woah..." she murmured, her neck craned up as she rounded a bush, ducking to avoid the brambles that arched overhead. In front of her stood an abandoned shack, although to Moonpaw it just looked like a very organized pile of wood, since she had never seen anything like it. One side of it was collapsed in, almost as if a tree had landed there, while the other half was still sturdy and upright. A rectangular hole was cut in the side, with nothing but shadows and a cobweb in the corner visible through it. The air tasted of wet wood and slight mold, but none of those bothered the black and white she-cat as she moved closer. "Tawnypaw come look at this," she gasped, waving her tail for her friend to join her, not knowing if she had followed her or not.
Tawnypaw trusted her friend to make the right decisions- she knew that the molly didn't talk much, and so she assumed that it was because she thought more. To her, you either talked or you thought- and as much as she wanted to admit it, talking without thinking could get you into big trouble. Following Moonpaw farther into the territory, she liked being able to think by herself for a change- everything was so peaceful, and the quiet lull of the territory just kept her calm. When they reached a distance close enough to where they would be able to see what the forest contained, however, she was broken out of this trance by her friend's mew, quickly turning her head to see what the black-and white cat was talking about. It's a strange-looking tree, I think- leaf-bare has just ended, really, so I think it's okay to not see any leaves growing on it. She had lived her entire life in WindClan, not knowing anything about trees- somehow, this was surreal to her, how... nice trees looked.
"It looks like a tree, but shaped a bit differently from the other ones. I heard that there's more than one type of tree, though- which is probably the reason why it looks so much different, right?" She questioned, her bright green eyes almost searing into the forested area as she tried to make sense of it, wondering why it was even in a place like WindClan, where nothing grew but grass and the occasional heather bushes that she'd noticed around camp as a kit. "...Which is cool, I mean. The tree- it's really pretty." Pretty like you! It's because your eyes look nice, not because you look like a plant or anything, which is to be expected. Because... you're a cat, like me. Not a plant.

Last edited by Fel; March 20th, 2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 02:10 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw trusted her friend to make the right decisions- she knew that the molly didn't talk much, and so she assumed that it was because she thought more. To her, you either talked or you thought- and as much as she wanted to admit it, talking without thinking could get you into big trouble. Following Moonpaw farther into the territory, she liked being able to think by herself for a change- everything was so peaceful, and the quiet lull of the territory just kept her calm. When they reached a distance close enough to where they would be able to see what the forest contained, however, she was broken out of this trance by her friend's mew, quickly turning her head to see what the black-and white cat was talking about. It's a strange-looking tree, I think- leaf-bare has just ended, really, so I think it's okay to not see any leaves growing on it. She had lived her entire life in WindClan, not knowing anything about trees- somehow, this was surreal to her, how... nice trees looked.
"It looks like a tree, but shaped a bit differently from the other ones. I heard that there's more than one type of tree, though- which is probably the reason why it looks so much different, right?" She questioned, her bright green eyes almost searing into the forested area as she tried to make sense of it, wondering why it was even in a place like WindClan, where nothing grew but grass and the occasional heather bushes that she'd noticed around camp as a kit. "...Which is cool, I mean. The tree- it's really pretty." Pretty like you! It's because your eyes look nice, not because you look like a plant or anything, which is to be expected. Because... you're a cat, like me. Not a plant.
Moonpaw couldn't bring her gaze away from the unknown structure, her curiosity getting the better of her as she craned her neck upwards to take in it's massive stature. She racked her brain as to what it could be, but none of her education or short experience brought any answered to the forefront of her mind. At her friends remark of the tree, a little laugh escaped her and she looked at her friend, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Oh Tawnypaw. Yes, the trees are quite pretty," she purred, flicking her friends shoulder with her tail lightly. She caught Tawnypaw's eye for a brief moment, a warm smile on her face. She was so glad to be out here with the she-cat, someone she saw becoming a life long friend to her. She already felt this special connection between them just from how much they seemed to understand the other, and it warmed her heart to think that maybe, Tawnypaw felt the same way? She could only hope.
Turning, the black and white she-cat padded closer to the abandoned shack, stretching her neck to sniff a piece of wood that lay flat a few feet from the structure. It had the same wet, moldy smell, and there was a faint trace of twoleg scent. Perhaps this had been one of their dens moons ago? It seemed vacant now, so the WindClan apprentice was sure that no one inhabited it now. Pricking her ears at a noise around back of the house, Moonpaw's eyes gleamed and she quickly looked back over at Tawnypaw. "I bet there's a lot of fat, juicy pieces of prey around here! We should try to get some for the Clan," she purred, eyes glinting in the dimly lit forest. "Here, we'll make it a challenge, okay? I'll take this side, and you take that side, and whoever catches the most prey wins!" A smile stretched across her face as she practically bounced from paw to paw, eagerly awaiting Tawnypaw's response.

Last edited by spade; March 20th, 2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:59 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"All right, so this is how things work around here," Larkcry started. He sat in front of the former DS cat, Flamescar. The ginger tom constantly had a scowl on his face; either he'd scowled so much that it was frozen onto his face, or he just wasn't happy. "Here, we don't attack our friends. Our medicine cats are respected. We don't hunt for ourselves." He spoke in short, blunt sentences.

Flamescar nodded. "All right. So what about trespassers? What do we do if cats come onto our territory?" he asked.

"We do regular patrols," the grey warrior replied. "If someone's on our land, we approach them calmly. Ask them why they're here. If it's a kittypet, rogue, or a, ahem, DS cat, we chase them off."

The former DS member nodded again. "There's no need to teach me to fight. I already know how to do that. But I was a fighter, not a hunter. So I need to work on that."

It was Larkcry's turn to nod. "Then we'll go into the territory to practice that." The tom stood and padded towards the camp exit, glancing back to make sure Flamescar was following.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Rageful Homosixual

My Mood: Sneaky
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Black rose jumped up and seeing her tail to the left he swirled the the left grinning. Maybe I can find a mate... She deserves more than me... Dove paw needs more than me...he thought
Dovepaw watched her mentor pounce, and just like she thought he jumped in the directions she faked to dodge. As soon as he was in the air, she swept her tail to the opposite side to dodge, fumbling and almost toppling over, but narrowly avoiding the jump.
But she had succeeded and she was proud of herself that was for sure.
Though he doubted himself, Dovepaw could never ask for anyone else better to take care of her, she trusted him with her life and she would never see him as anything but her father.

"H-ha! D-Didn't see th-that one coming did y-y-you?" She boasted as she quickly attempted to retrieve her almost lost balance, puffing out her chest a bit. It was always him that made her less shy, being around her adoptive father always let a seed of bravery grow ever slightly, because around him she knew she was safe.
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

"Good job, I'm sure the elders will appreciate this," She weaved herself between a tree and a bush, "Alright be careful, I heard that sometimes twolegs like to walk around here," Her eyes still warm with pride. She is going to be so easy to teach! Her ginger tail flickered as a sign to be careful.
ShinePaw raised an eyebrow. "There's better not be any twolegs here! Else we'll claw their ears off, right Flamestorm? Anything to protect WindClan!" The grey she-cat yowled, ears flattened against her head as she hissed at the tunnel which had swallowed up the thunderpath. "To the next part of the territory, I suppose! I wouldn't want to have hunted all the prey here."
Old March 20th, 2017, 01:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@NightWarrior4Life

Quailpaw licked her good paw and flicked her tail, resting beside the heather bush. Why do other cats think that I can't be leader, I feel like I am good enough. Why don't people trust a three-pawed warrior?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread