ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:00 AM

Old November 4th, 2016, 05:38 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The tortoiseshell could just imagine the small molly trying to squeeze in between a bunch of other warriors who would be squished while she could have enough room to be comfortable during the Gathering. When she started to describe how she saw the other kits they shared a den with, he furrowed his brows. He knew that the kits were annoying, but hadn't really thought of that as that bad. Though after a moment of thinking about it, the tom gave a small shrug. "I guess you're right about that one," the larger kit laughed. "Yeah, I can't wait 'til we become apprentices! That bigger den is definitely something to look forward to," he had snuck into the apprentices' den before - it was comfortable compared to the nursery, but he knew it would be more roomy for Timberkit due to the difference in their size. Orchidkit smiled as she brought up battles. "I can't wait for battle training and then being an actual part in battle," the fluffy tortoiseshell gave a small bounce in his step with this.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:28 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The tortoiseshell could just imagine the small molly trying to squeeze in between a bunch of other warriors who would be squished while she could have enough room to be comfortable during the Gathering. When she started to describe how she saw the other kits they shared a den with, he furrowed his brows. He knew that the kits were annoying, but hadn't really thought of that as that bad. Though after a moment of thinking about it, the tom gave a small shrug. "I guess you're right about that one," the larger kit laughed. "Yeah, I can't wait 'til we become apprentices! That bigger den is definitely something to look forward to," he had snuck into the apprentices' den before - it was comfortable compared to the nursery, but he knew it would be more roomy for Timberkit due to the difference in their size. Orchidkit smiled as she brought up battles. "I can't wait for battle training and then being an actual part in battle," the fluffy tortoiseshell gave a small bounce in his step with this.
"I surely hope I am right!", Timberkit laughed before she rolled over onto her back. Being an apprentice Timberkit was looking forward too. It was the only thing that would keep her busy and out of the dens. "More space for me when we get there.", the lass chuckled as she rolled back onto her paws. She started to think if she was going too have an easy going mentor but Timberkit was looking forward to challenges. "Hehe, You would loose too a smaller foe Orchidkit.", Timberkit grinned as she referred to herself. Her tail swayed back and forth as a small purr rumbled in her throat. "I'm just joking.", The lass smiled innocently.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Autumnleaf padded through the lush forest hunting grounds that belonged to her clan, a light breeze ruffling her long golden-brown fur. She had no intention to hunt or run around like she used to, for now she was carrying kits of her beloved mate, Lightningclaw. The american bobtail knew that he would be deeply concerned with her causing a fuss while expecting, so she took it easy today. The soft chirps of birds rang in the trees above her as rays of sunlight shimmered on her back, making the small she-cat purr with delight. She sat down in the cold, green grass and watched as orange and red leaves fell from the branches, now drifting off in the wind on an adventure of their own. Everything seemed to happen so quickly, yet time stood still at this moment.
Old November 5th, 2016, 04:39 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"I surely hope I am right!", Timberkit laughed before she rolled over onto her back. Being an apprentice Timberkit was looking forward too. It was the only thing that would keep her busy and out of the dens. "More space for me when we get there.", the lass chuckled as she rolled back onto her paws. She started to think if she was going too have an easy going mentor but Timberkit was looking forward to challenges. "Hehe, You would loose too a smaller foe Orchidkit.", Timberkit grinned as she referred to herself. Her tail swayed back and forth as a small purr rumbled in her throat. "I'm just joking.", The lass smiled innocently.
He watched her as she lied down, and he took a spot near her. The kit smiled as she stated that she was hope she was right. He turned as Timberkit claimed it would mean more space for her. "Smaller cat?" He gave her a mocking hurt look. "Now why would I lose to someone as bid as a mouse?" The kit acted like he didn't know she was talking about herself. When she stated that she was joking, he laughed as well. "Me too - but don't even try starting a fight with me!" Orchidkit leaped into a playful position as he warned her.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:04 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He watched her as she lied down, and he took a spot near her. The kit smiled as she stated that she was hope she was right. He turned as Timberkit claimed it would mean more space for her. "Smaller cat?" He gave her a mocking hurt look. "Now why would I lose to someone as bid as a mouse?" The kit acted like he didn't know she was talking about herself. When she stated that she was joking, he laughed as well. "Me too - but don't even try starting a fight with me!" Orchidkit leaped into a playful position as he warned her.
"Hey!, I'm almost as small as a mouse!", Timberkit sulked with a bit of irritation in her voice. Though she knew he probably didn't know she meant her self sge let it pass...for now. "Oh I take that as a challenge!", The lass jumped on all fours. She let her long fluffy tail sway back and forth playfully before she pounced at the tom. (thats a short post sorry.)
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
(Not quite )
Amberstorm laughed a bit "Yeah, im definitely crowfood." He grabbed his bird and hid it under a root. "But apparently crowfood makes better catches" He purred slightly at the end.
"We'll see about that! We're not done hunting yet," Maplefur reminded him, flashing a teasing glance his way before turning back to the forest and looking for some prey. Scenting mouse, she checked which way the air was blowing and moved downwind before stalking forwards slowly. Soon she saw the grey rodent, crawling along some fallen tree branches. Placing her steps delicately, she moved closer before pouncing and landing square on it. She finished it off before it could make a sound, raising her head happily. "See? I'm not that bad." She moved back to where she buried her vole, uncovering it and adding the mouse to her pile.

Old November 5th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"We'll see about that! We're not done hunting yet," Maplefur reminded him, flashing a teasing glance his way before turning back to the forest and looking for some prey. Scenting mouse, she checked which way the air was blowing and moved downwind before stalking forwards slowly. Soon she saw the grey rodent, crawling along some fallen tree branches. Placing her steps delicately, she moved closer before pouncing and landing square on it. She finished it off before it could make a sound, raising her head happily. "See? I'm not that bad." She moved back to where she buried her vole, uncovering it and adding the mouse to her pile.
"Yeah, maybe you're not that bad..." maybe better then me sometimes "but all of us could improve." Amberstorm stalked away and couldn't find anything to hunt for a minute or two is there to much blood scent? but eventually he found a brave rabbit, trying to scavenge in the forest. Perfect.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 5th, 2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, maybe you're not that bad..." maybe better then me sometimes "but all of us could improve." Amberstorm stalked away and couldn't find anything to hunt for a minute or two is there to much blood scent? but eventually he found a brave rabbit, trying to scavenge in the forest. Perfect.
Maplefur tilted her head to the side. "True," she agreed. She scented the air for more prey, but had trouble finding any. I wonder if we should move to a different area? She turned to Amberstorm, about to suggest they leave. Seeing him crouched and looking like he was about to catch something, she immediately shut her mouth. Looking harder, she noticed a bit of white fur ahead of him. Rabbit! She stayed perfectly still, knowing how difficult it could be to catch one. Their hearing was excellent, so it was hard to stay undetected. She remembered vaguely how she had hoped to find a rabbit at the beginning of their hunt, but then again she was always hoping to catch one, as they were her favorite prey. Maplefur intently watched her hunting partner, waiting for him to make his catch.

Old November 5th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur tilted her head to the side. "True," she agreed. She scented the air for more prey, but had trouble finding any. I wonder if we should move to a different area? She turned to Amberstorm, about to suggest they leave. Seeing him crouched and looking like he was about to catch something, she immediately shut her mouth. Looking harder, she noticed a bit of white fur ahead of him. Rabbit! She stayed perfectly still, knowing how difficult it could be to catch one. Their hearing was excellent, so it was hard to stay undetected. She remembered vaguely how she had hoped to find a rabbit at the beginning of their hunt, but then again she was always hoping to catch one, as they were her favorite prey. Maplefur intently watched her hunting partner, waiting for him to make his catch.
Amberstorm could tell that she was watching him i can't mess up right now... He sneaked away and climbed up a tree. His own technique. He carefully and quietly got closer until he was on a branch closer to the rabbit. He grabbed a small loose twig and threw it into the leaves on the other side of the clearing. The rabbit perked its head up and dashed away... towards him. He smiled and leapt down onto it. It never saw him coming. "Haha!" Amberstorm couldn't help but smile "Caught it!"
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm could tell that she was watching him i can't mess up right now... He sneaked away and climbed up a tree. His own technique. He carefully and quietly got closer until he was on a branch closer to the rabbit. He grabbed a small loose twig and threw it into the leaves on the other side of the clearing. The rabbit perked its head up and dashed away... towards him. He smiled and leapt down onto it. It never saw him coming. "Haha!" Amberstorm couldn't help but smile "Caught it!"
"Great Starclan that was amazing!" Maplefur dashed over to Amberstorm, excitement sparking in her eyes. "Where did you learn that? My mentor never taught me that!" She twirled around him, tail flicking back and forth.