Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:28 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:21 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:15 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:02 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:34 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Quailpaw snorted," I would, but he probably would attack you, and as soon as he learned you were an apprentice, he'd use his claws..."
The ginger kit purred "trust me, when you become leader and I am medicine cat, he is getting exiled...or killed...or worse...he'll go to the dark forest." Her eyes were now shining with mischief.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw was disappointed that she missed, but she'd expected as much, as Spireflare was an experienced warrior and she was a newly made apprentice. She wondered for a moment how her littermates' training was going, and hoped that they were failing as miserably as she. She listened carefully, then nodded, once more dropping into a crouch, making sure it was the same as last time. She checked one more time, then picked out a slightly zigzagging path that would hopefully bring her to his haunches from the side. She leaped, this time almost away from him, then leaped again, making sure she kept her claws outstretched the entire time and her tail waving as she struggled to keep her balance. She wasn't hopefully, but as she darted towards him, feeling almost weightless, she wondered if she would finally land her attack, although she doubted he would, since he was expecting her to change tactics. A real battle would be different.
Spireflare wasn't dumb,he knew her attack. It was a basic one, seeing as he hadn't taught her any moves yet. As she zigzaged infront of him it confused his eyes a bit, but he knew she was going to try to land a blow on his front. So he backed up a bit, and because of her smaller size, balancing on his hind legs and jumping over the other cat. It wasn't something he'd do in battle,until it was against tinier cats, but it was good in this situation. But, her claws did graze his fur before he jumped, tearing out a few tufts. He hissed at the pain, landing behind the molly with the ripple of the snow under him. He turned to face the other cat, "Keep going, this time be faster with your balance. Use your tail to balance yourself more, it'll help." he muttered.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm laughed, his yellow eyes alight with amusement. "I guess we do," He agreed. "No wonder we're so alike. We're both fabulously awesome, of course," The medicine cat meowed, nodding firmly with a somewhat serious expression before a goofy smile appeared on his face. He was getting older, but sometimes Surgestorm couldn't help but to act like an apprentice. Which probably explains why half of his friends were so much younger than him. With a contented smile, he turned his attention to the entrance of his den, watching the lichen of his doorflap twitch slightly with every breeze. He was happy with how things were currently going. Moonpaw was an apprentice now, and was enjoying herself with training and hanging out with friends. Featherpaw was the same way, she had recently become an apprentice. Then, Leopardpaw's leg was healing nicely, and she could now go back to training, and though he would miss having her in the den, it was nice to know that she could get back to doing what she liked to be doing. The three were busier now, but they still found time to hang out with him in this very same spot. "Moonpaw will probably be coming back from the territory soon," He assured Leopard after a few beats of silence. "Then, it'll be just like old times." The tom talked about it like it had happened years ago, when in reality it was really just a few days ago that they had all hung out. "And I'm sure Featherpaw will come by too."
(Shirt moble post)
Leopardpaw laughed. "Yeah we are!" she purred. Before she could say more twonwarriors ran in, crimson on there pelts, her blue eyes flashed in worry before she jumped up and helped the opposite warrior. "What happened?!" she asked.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

(Shirt moble post)
Leopardpaw laughed. "Yeah we are!" she purred. Before she could say more twonwarriors ran in, crimson on there pelts, her blue eyes flashed in worry before she jumped up and helped the opposite warrior. "What happened?!" she asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Freatherlight winced "The fox, its still out there. I got to kill it." She got up and hissed in pain. Crimson red trickled from her pelt.
Quote:
Surgestorm jolted to attention as the pair walked into the den, the bright splatter of blood on their pelts making his eyes widen. The stench of fox seemed to follow them into the den, and it was the only clue needed for him to piece together what had happened. He took a quick look at each of their conditions, easily being able to spot which needed his attention first after all these moons as a medicine cat. "Leopardpaw," He moewed, his voice calm and steady; he knew that she wouldn't mind giving his some help with this. "Get some cobwebs and press them firmly onto Featherlight's wounds, keep your paws there and apply steady pressure." When he was finished with his instructions, he carefully persuaded the other she-cat to lay down. "Featherlight will be alright, I've got to see to your wounds first, they're more severe. Leopardpaw will get the bleeding to stop on her wound, and once I've got you I'll see to her. I promise you she'll be fine," He spoke slowly to the warrior, his voice as soothing as possible. The ability to clam and reassure patients was one of the first skills to being a medicine cat. He quickly took a wad of cobwebs and pressed them firmly onto the large gash, knowing that he had to get the wound to stop bleeding before she lost too much blood. "So, you must have run into quite the trouble out there," He noted, offering a smile to the warrior in an attempt to make her feel slightly better.
"We ran into a fox." The calico she-cat explained, no hesitation. She looked at Surgestorm. "Thank you." She said, true to her words. Spottedheart looked over at her mate. "I'm sure that fox isn't coming back. But we should still tell Blazingstar about it roaming our territory." She added.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Amused at her friend's awe, considering Heartpaw had never thought this was anything too amazing, her whiskers twitched slightly and a smile spread across her features, though she hid it as she got up. The she cat cocked her head to the side as the younger cat dropped into a crouch of her own, looking as though she had no experience. Now Heartpaw-- not knowing quite how to correct the things she was doing wrong without hurting the younger cat's feelings, or making things worse, struggled to think of something to say that would make it sound like she had done okay without actually telling her she had done good, which would be a lie, or horribly, which would only be a half-lie but would be mean. "Uhh...not bad for a first try! Keep working on that and then you can surprise your mentor on your first day of training," Heartpaw mewed, keeping her voice as peppy and energetic as possible. Oh sure, she doubted Larkkit's crouch would be very good, even if she did keep working at it until her first day of training...but at the same time she supposed it would be good enough, at least to the point where she wouldn't have too much more work to do. Besides, Larkkit was young. There was still time-- plenty of time.
Larkkit was overjoyed by the response. Quickly she stalked forwards a little bit. It was clumsy, she kept stepping on the back of her own paws and out of pure frustration sat down with a huff. Her gaze lightened up a little bit as a mischievous look crossed her face. She gave Heartpaw her begging face again, her pupils growing round and her ears folding back a little. Although she didn't push up against her friend this time. Just as stated before, Larkkit was one to be predictable. If she wanted to be an apprentice so soon and be the best, she needed to know something about the territory... right? "Heartpaw...." she began, keeping her voice soft and super kittish. "Do you think you can take me out into the territory!? We don't have to go far, I just want to see it!" she asked, scooting herself towards her friend a little bit and sticking out her lower lip once she was done speaking. She knew Heartpaw was going to say no, but Larkkit was stubborn -- having gotten that from her father. She always had a backup plan. Although this was simply to make a dash for it. Since being so young, she didn't even think about the fact her legs were stubby so Heartpaw would quickly catch up nor did she think about how tired she'd be after making such a dash.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Alderscreech gave a small, sympathetic smile at her son, her poor, poor son. She knew how hurt Blazingstar was at the moment, and a rather nervous, to say the least, she could tell, they were kin, and Blazingstar was her kit, a mother knew things about their kits quite well. Sagewhisker, however. She knew exactly who that was, but not much on what relationship her son had with her, were they friends? Alderscreech was unsure, she didn't actually watch him all the time, but she at times, just to check up on him. "Sometimes a mother knows, sometimes they don't know who the father is, and, sometimes they are absolutely certain who it is." Alderscreech's ears twitched as she explained it, in a rather sweet tone. "But, it is your choice if you let yourself believe that, or not.." Alderscreech continued, tail swishing. "A mother has that instinct of certainty, but if with confusion, she would not know."
Blazingstar merely gave her a small nod. Letting a long, soft sigh leave body, he finally lifted his head again. With the same quick motion, he gave his mother a lick over her ear. "I'm still going to avoid the nursery. Who knows what Sagewhisker will have to say or what she's already told those kits," he spoke softly. Then another thought struck him. Obsidiansky. Now, just because he was the leader, didn't mean he didn't notice the relationships between clan mates. He knew all too well the relationship between Obsidian and Sage was one getting closer. They'd be fine with him around. "Obsidiansky is taking interest in them anyways, perhaps Sagewhisker will calm down about the whole thing in the end. She's not exactly... happy with me at the moment," he commented the obvious, awkwardly. The ginger tom let his fluffy tail begin to swish behind him again. He desperately wanted to change the topic before his mom decided to start telling him to go see them. "How have you been?" he asked, blinking warmly at her. The weight on his shoulders seemed to lift after that confession and he seemed to be getting happier with each passing moment. Perhaps things would get better after all?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip would prove him wrong, she was sure she would. She was enjoying their little game, and didn't want it to end. She loved hearing Blazingstar's interesting responses, and she loved the apprehension that blanketed her as she awaited his answer. She was a she-cat who was terribly addicted to flirting, and the tomcat before her was simply fueling her.

Figuring she should give him a show - and perhaps let herself onto his personal hall of fame - Fawnskip slowly rose to her paws. Her tail flicked out behind her, and she kept her joyful gaze on his gorgeous golden hues. The sunlight adjusted its reflection off her pelt. She had previously studied the tail-length of space between them, and she was itching to close the gap. She decided, hey, two can play your game, and she made her way to his side until she was lightly brushing against him. With a cocky smirk, she simply looked at him and whispered, ``We'll see about that.`` And then she circled him, like he had been circling her just a few moments before. Except, she made sure she was being much more affectionate than he had been. She made sure her pelt was always brushing against his, and her purring was quiet and soft yet somewhat teasing. ``Honestly, I do find you quite handsome, y'know. But I refuse to throw myself at you.``

Fawnskip's purring ceased when she finished her single circle around him, and she stood before him. Her muzzle was no more than a whisker-length from his, her eyes were narrowed and the smirk on her face offered the idea that she was determined and confident. ``Don't worry,`` Fawnskip breathed. ``I won't chase you away.`` She wouldn't be straight-forward with him, no, that wasn't who she was. She played a game, and she was convinced Blazingstar would play part of it. Her only duty was to get him to play the entire game.

She sent him a wink, and then pulled away, laughing softly. She turned her head, surveyed the clearing so she wouldn't look at him which she felt like he would want. After a few seconds, Fawnskip looked back at him and awaited his reaction.
He felt his fur begin to prickle along his pelt at her soft touches. This was certainly a new one. Blazingstar was normally the one giving affection before the other did, so this was a nice change of events. Perhaps enough to keep him coming back? As flirtatious as she was, he wasn't sure if he could help himself. Apparently not for a moment later he was mimicking her soft purr, returning his own. It was only loud enough to stay between the two of them. As she circled him, he gave her a mischievous look. "Wise decision, or you'd be wrapped around my paw by now," he gaze her a wink before she drew away. The warmth of her touch was gone, however it seemed to linger along his pelt. It made him feel tingly, but he wouldn't let her know that. That was a satisfaction he couldn't let her know about, it would only prove she was slowly winning. If she was that is.

Blazingstar stopped purring the moment she pulled away from him. As her breath tickled the fur around his mouth and his whiskers, he felt his ears grow up and his pelt begin to burn. What was this feeling? Not one he'd gotten in a while, not since Sagewhisker and him were simple flirting companions. Strange, but it didn't distract him from her words. "Soon you'll be wishing you did chase me away," he murmured, clearly showing his slight interest in this feline. Okay, so she managed to succeed in his challenge, but now he was almost desperate to find out how far or how long they could drag this along. Being mates? Oh that was far from questioning, he wasn't going to throw himself into a relationship he couldn't manage at that moment. With that out of the question, perhaps she could be the cat he goes to keep things interesting. Sure, he had Galespring, but his best friend was uptight about the clan -- like he was -- and she never did anything like this. Despite Blazingstar's best efforts, she didn't seem to flirt back often either, but they could play like apprentices.

Once again, she pulled away from him. An aching feeling wrapped itself around him, but he pushed it all down and recomposed himself. He refused to look moony over a she-cat -- this she-cat. "Well congratulations, you're a cat interesting enough to bring me back," he spoke, once again not giving her the satisfaction that she had succeed in something that will keep him thinking. Of course right now it wouldn't be constant, but anything something stressful came up, this was definitely going to be one of those moments he'll be thinking about. Fawnskip had to accept the fact that Blazingstar would seek her out as he felt now, even if she tried to avoid him. You can't exactly ignore the leader anyways, so she had a few more interactions to look forward to. "But I guess we'll see how long that'll last. A she-cat like you must have toms fawning over you constantly. I'm surprised I'm not seeing one right now," he spoke. The flirtatious tone in his voice ceased towards the end of that statement. He wasn't exactly sure how to react to her display without drawing anymore attention to them. Things might've gone totally different if he hadn't need to look dignified in front of the clan.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Freatherlight winced "The fox, its still out there. I got to kill it." She got up and hissed in pain. Crimson red trickled from her pelt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

(Shirt moble post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"We ran into a fox." The calico she-cat explained, no hesitation. She looked at Surgestorm. "Thank you." She said, true to her words. Spottedheart looked over at her mate. "I'm sure that fox isn't coming back. But we should still tell Blazingstar about it roaming our territory." She added.
Surgestorm looked quickly at his other patient as she got up, and was glad when Spottedheart helped him out and reassured the warrior. "Blazingstar can be informed after you guys are patched up, for now I've got to see to both of your wounds," He added at the end, sending a quick nod of approval to Leopardpaw when she lept into action. The medicine cat lifted his paws up slowly to check if the gash had finally stopped bleeding, and was glad to see that it had. He applied cobwebs to her other wound next, applying steady pressure until it's blood flow slowed as well. It was then, and only then that he lifted the cobwebs from the large gash and applied quickly chewed up marigold only to reapply a fresh layer of sticky webbing. He repeated the action on the other wound as well. "Your lucky this gash wasn't any deeper, otherwise the bleeding wouldn't have stopped as easy as this," He meowed to the she-cat, thankful to StarClan that her blood was clotting so well. The tom took one last look at his work, and then prepared to go see to the other hurt warrior. "But, be sure that you don't move," He warned Spottedheart before he went. "That wound will start to bleed again if you do, and we don't want that."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 07:36 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Surgestorm looked quickly at his other patient as she got up, and was glad when Spottedheart helped him out and reassured the warrior. "Blazingstar can be informed after you guys are patched up, for now I've got to see to both of your wounds," He added at the end, sending a quick nod of approval to Leopardpaw when she lept into action. The medicine cat lifted his paws up slowly to check if the gash had finally stopped bleeding, and was glad to see that it had. He applied cobwebs to her other wound next, applying steady pressure until it's blood flow slowed as well. It was then, and only then that he lifted the cobwebs from the large gash and applied quickly chewed up marigold only to reapply a fresh layer of sticky webbing. He repeated the action on the other wound as well. "Your lucky this gash wasn't any deeper, otherwise the bleeding wouldn't have stopped as easy as this," He meowed to the she-cat, thankful to StarClan that her blood was clotting so well. The tom took one last look at his work, and then prepared to go see to the other hurt warrior. "But, be sure that you don't move," He warned Spottedheart before he went. "That wound will start to bleed again if you do, and we don't want that."
"Okay." Spottedheart said simply before lying her head down. Her eyes blinked shut as she let her mind drift off into weary sleep.
(Srry. Never RPed in Med den. It's confusing for me.. lol)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Moonpaw smiled and moved forward slightly, touching her nose lightly to her friends ear. "I'll be right over there. Call if there's anything that goes wrong, okay?" she purred, offering a sweet smile before she turned and bounded over to one side of the house. Her nose twitching in the air, the black and white she-cat attempted to detect any prey scents on the wind. Since the abandoned house was so close, it was almost as if the moldy smell covered everything else up. Her heart began to race faster; albeit humble and kind were often key words used to describe the apprentice, she had a bit of a competitive side thanks to Swiftflight, and after her last training session with Winterwisp, wanted desperately to be able to prove to herself and the Clan that she could do more than sort herbs and name ways to help cure diseases. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly and she crouched down, moving slowly across the dewy grass, her white underbelly becoming slightly damp at the moistness.

Off to the side, still a ways in front of her, a piece of wood snapped and the apprentice's head shot up, ears sticking straight off her head. Nothing followed the sound after, but every muscle in Moonpaw's body was tense, each scent on high alert. Against her better judgement, she took a small step forward, then another, before her eyes widened in shock at what emerged next. Out of a few broken pieces of wood near the crumbled side of the house, a beady eyes badger lumbered out, it's jaws snapping as if it had just woken up from a nap. "Ta.. Tawn... Tawny..." Moonpaw muttered, barely able to get her voice above a whisper as she moved backwards at a snail's pace, ears going flat against her head and horror flooding the depths of her blue eyes. In a flash, the badger had it's eyes locked on Moonpaw and snarled, rearing up to stand on it's hind legs. There, it towered over Moonpaw and continued to lumber her way. Quickly, the young molly scrambled backwards, shocking herself as she backed right up into a tree. "Tawnypaw!" she called, fear practically choking her as the words came out in a strangled tone.

Like thunder crackling through the sky, the badger let out a roar, slamming it's massive claws down just inches from Moon before reaching out with one, claws extended, and aiming for the apprentice. A small squeak came from within Moonpaw and she tried to move out of the way, her vision becoming slightly hazy. However, in the panic that had ensued as the badger growled, the apprentice let her feet move in the wrong direction, and before she know what was happening she was knocked sideways, flying through the air like a ragdoll. An intense burning pain stung her face and she landed with a sickening thud. The badger's claw had hit it's mark. Another growl escaped the hostile creature and it clamored over to the unmoving apprentice, picking up it's claw again and striking her once more, directly in the face, and once more the unconcious apprentice rolled across the forest floor like a dead piece of prey. Her back was towards the abandoned house, but it was apparent that she was not moving, her flank remaining as still as frozen water.
Tawnypaw wasn't sure about this. She searched through the thick undergrowth carefully, her green eyes flickering through the strange territory with a questioning gaze. She hadn't exactly explored these trees before, not when she'd felt so much more connected to the moors of WindClan, a place where she always belonged, where she felt a connection- it was like life without Moonpaw, her very best friend. Incomplete. There were a couple flower bushes around the area, thankfully- something pretty to look at, to distract her from her nerves. She'd never exactly seen flowers, either, besides the occasional marigold or heather close to camp, but she'd heard more about them. "...This one looks pretty." She mumbled quietly, scooping a smaller violet up with her paw, tearing it away from it's stem and trying her best to tuck it behind her ear. "I'll give it to her when I get back." She smiled, though her happiness didn't seem to last very long.

A scream suddenly rang out through the forest, and Tawnypaw's ears perked up in fright as she recognized the voice immediately. Moon! Rushing to find wherever the source of her voice had come from, another squeak alerting her to the site right by the abandoned twoleg nest they'd found, where her friend might be in trouble. Thrashing her tail as she ran, her paws skidded across the ground as the she-cat suddenly came to a stop. It reeked of some other animal, something she didn't recognize- and in front of her was her best friend, lying limp on the ground. The flower she'd collected tumbled off of her head as she paused abruptly, landing in a crimson pool by the other apprentice's body as Tawnypaw gasped, twitching as she sobbed, a tear or two slipping across her face as she let out a mangled scream. "This... This wasn't supposed to happen... It was supposed to have a happy ending, with the two of us!" She whispered, closing her eyes for a split second, though they were forced open just a second later.

The badger's claws slashed against her ears from behind, with the apprentice screaming again as she stumbled away, fear marked in her eyes. He'd hit something, something that snapped her back, shut off everything else but what she could see. "Help...!" She gasped, scrambling as far away as she could from the badger on her smaller paws, headed as quickly as she could somewhere towards camp. She tried to make sense of her words, but somehow, she didn't know how they sounded- she was caught in the moment. "Please, anybody, help!" She listened to hear any sign that the badger was following her, but there wasn't anything. She didn't know if the wind was blowing, or if there even were other cats talking around her who'd heard her scream. She couldn't sense their voices, even if somebody was there.

Somehow, she was tuned out.

[ @Suspiciousmindz do you want blazing to appear here? ]