Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Jaguarclaw gave her a small nod, waiting a moment for her to take a few steps towards the warriors den. He could sense the tension that lingered between the two of them, the majority of it coming from her. Her limp is worse, he nodded to himself, feeling awful about it. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if he would've fought with her during the Liberation. He shouldn't have left her to fight alone. Suddenly he was the one feeling guilty, but he swallowed the thought and the feeling and began following her as he normally did.

Once entering the warriors den, he padded straight to his nest. Beside it was an older one. Looked as though it hadn't been touched in moons, but perhaps that was just the case. Heat flooded beneath his pelt and he ended up staring at his paws in embarrassment. If Marbledface hadn't already figured it out, it was her old nest. Immediately, however, Jaguarclaw sat in her nest, gesturing for her to lay down in his -- for obvious reasons. "You need the extra lining," he spoke softly. He'd mustered up enough confidence again to meet her gaze warmly. Jaguarclaw was simply embarrassed that she came back while he was keeping her old nest around. For personal reasons, Jaguarclaw liked having it around. It was a reminder to him what friendship he used to love having, but now that the she-cat was back, he could get her stuff for a new nest. Of course, if she didn't want it to be beside him, he'd understand, it was never that way before she left. "W- What did you want to talk about?" he asked, now waiting for her to settle into his nest and tell him what happened. What she felt comfortable saying at least.

@Ever

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 26th, 2017, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Jaguarclaw gave her a small nod, waiting a moment for her to take a few steps towards the warriors den. He could sense the tension that lingered between the two of them, the majority of it coming from her. Her limp is worse, he nodded to himself, feeling awful about it. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if he would've fought with her during the Liberation. He shouldn't have left her to fight alone. Suddenly he was the one feeling guilty, but he swallowed the thought and the feeling and began following her as he normally did.

Once entering the warriors den, he padded straight to his nest. Beside it was an older one. Looked as though it hadn't been touched in moons, but perhaps that was just the case. Heat flooded beneath his pelt and he ended up staring at his paws in embarrassment. If Marbledface hadn't already figured it out, it was her old nest. Immediately, however, Jaguarclaw sat in her nest, gesturing for her to lay down in his -- for obvious reasons. "You need the extra lining," he spoke softly. He'd mustered up enough confidence again to meet her gaze warmly. Jaguarclaw was simply embarrassed that she came back while he was keeping her old nest around. For personal reasons, Jaguarclaw liked having it around. It was a reminder to him what friendship he used to love having, but now that the she-cat was back, he could get her stuff for a new nest. Of course, if she didn't want it to be beside him, he'd understand, it was never that way before she left. "W- What did you want to talk about?" he asked, now waiting for her to settle into his nest and tell him what happened. What she felt comfortable saying at least.

@Ever
She was thankful when she saw her old nest sitting in the same place it always had. It didn't sink weirdly to her, it actually gave her reassurance that Jaguarclaw was truly her friend. Marbledface had a lot of doubts throughout her life, and she was glad that he was someone that she could always count on. This situation proved that he would be there for her no matter what as well. She didn't need his nest, she felt bad enough for leaving the clan that she would have enjoyed an unlined nest as some meager punishment. The mottled molly wasn't going to complain about the offer either, though some old flame of herself wanted to feel irritated at the offer. She liked to suffer from her own consequences, it was unfamiliar and made her feel weak in a way to have someone take that from her. Marbledface took a deep breath though and settled into his, it was much better bedding than she'd had over the past while and it felt so good. There was the added factor that it was Jaguarclaw's nest, the thought made her pelt flush with heat and her gaze tumbled to the floor of the den in embarrassment.

Though when he asked what she had on her mind she wasn't still sure how to word it. The word sorry floated in the front of her mind and couldn't seem to be dislodged. She just wanted to apologize a thousand times over, even though he showed no sign of anger. She was too reserved and selfish to give up whatever dignity she had left too and reveal that she was too sad and confused, and that she was embarrassed by those emotions so she left. It felt stupid and belittling to admit that in her eyes. The silence was stretching though and this wasn't how she wanted to spend her first few moments back, locked in a silent conversation with the one cat she needed to make amends with the most.

"I just want to repeat how sorry I am... for leaving you like that without any sort of explanation." She took a breath and let her gaze flicker momentarily to his, though she couldn't hold it. This whole experience was much too alien and uncomfortable to her. She'd never apologized nor felt guilty in her life. "I- I want to explain but it was some... private issues. I just- I needed to work through them on my own. I didn't mean to abandon you in the process, I don't want to hurt you." She felt like her father, it sent a bit of rage through her body. She'd abandoned everything she had, selfishly. He might have been able to help her and she hadn't even let her try. The mottled cat couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes and instead stared at the ground between them. Even though she could admit to herself that he might be able to help her, she couldn't accept help. The instinct to be independent was still so strongly burned within her. Marbledface didn't want him to know how vulnerable she was, in general and to him specifically; it was impossible to hide in her eyes.

Last edited by Ever; March 26th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[no worries! really sorry that this one is late as well :0]
[his apprentice has become a warrior since this roleplay has started, so this is centered around as if brokenwing was still an apprentice!]

The older tom nodded, sobered at his realization of what had happened to Nightleap not that long ago. "Yes, they can be; he is going to become a warrior soon, which I'm grateful for, but, well," he paused, unsure about how to continue. "I don't think I've been training him well." he sucked in a breath, glancing over at Nightleap. During the few heartbeats that Snakesnap was quiet after what he said, he spent an eternity inside his head. His sentence practically opened up a door to a pity fest, something that Snakesnap hated. Being pitied was practically the worst thing that could happen to him; it just made cats feel bad for him, and he did not want that! He wanted to be envied, to be admired, to be respected—things that would be unreachable if he left his sentence at that. Shifting into a position similar to that of Nightleap, he added, "But Brokenpaw is a quick learner, and I'm confident that he'll do great on his warrior assessment. I have no worries." There. That would ease any feelings of pity. After her response, should she say something, he stared at her, concern laced in his gaze. "Are you sure you're fine? I don't want to pry, but you don't look like you're in tip-top shape to me."
For a fraction of a second, Nightleap was back to her old self again. The sarcasm and playfulness in her voice was like nothing had happened, and even her momentary shift in body language spoke of her old self. "I could say the same about you, Mr. I-refuse-to-eat-until-I-catch-all-the-prey." Then, as suddenly as it had appeared, her confidence dropped, her ears doing the same. "I'm sure Brokenpaw has a great mentor and will do well in his assessment," she added quietly. Too much had happened too soon for Nightleap to suddenly go back to her old self. It just wasn't right! Why should Wolfpaw have to die so young? Why couldn't Nightleap have protected her apprentice? 'Why am I such a screw-up?' the pitch black she-cat thought. She tried desperately to not show her emotions to her friend, but couldn't really tell if her efforts were in vein or not. She simply waited for Snakesnap to say something, anything. Her amber eyes were locked on him, trying to decipher any hint of what the tom might say next, but she simply couldn't tell. She'd never been too good at body language.
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@wolybro
The small framed brown tabby cat stared at her paws as she slunk through the tall pines, her tail and head low and fur unkempt. Her amber eyes were narrowed and dark with unwavering dislike as she cast the occasional glance towards her mentor, Tawnymouth. She wondered how training would go, but had no real preference as long as it was quick and to the point. She hoped that it would be over soon, and she also hoped that she could learn as much as possible as soon as possible. Pausing, the young molly tasted the air, but could only smell sap, pine needles and a hint of the earth that lay buried beneath. She closed her eyes, her head turned upwards like most do when thinking of StarClan. However, she was not thinking of StarClan, but rather, the Dark Forest, the place she yearned to go, if only for a heartbeat. That was where her mother was, and she hoped that the rest were either there or alive. Taking a deep breath, Tawnypaw opened her eyes, her ears angled back, and continued on. She looked again towards Tawnymouth, wondering what was going through the warrior's mind at the moment.
Old March 26th, 2017, 08:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Eclipsekit shook her tiny head and rolled over. "I'm okay mama!" Bits of moss clung to her short pelt as she stood and looked up at Raspberrybubble with large grey-green eyes.
Rasberrybubble smiled," That is good."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline listened carefully, her ears twitching. She was somewhat impressed he had seen a WindClan training session-- how had he done that? But she didn't question it. Obviously the older warrior knew best, and she was not going to ask him how he knew it, or why he was asking her to do something like that. Whatever it was would help her with her speed and agility, which she was thankful for. "Got it." She mewed confidently, and then began to run. It was at a medium speed, about the pace that an older warrior might go...which was embarassing, but she knew if she wanted to pick up speed she was going to have to start slow.
She couldn't just blame herself. Her parents were the ones who were to blame with their genes, whatever happened was in her own now and she was irritated by it. Of course it would be her who ended up with the slower gene. Not her traitor, Cross-Clan brother Whisperblaze. That idiot. She thought with a snort, wondering where the tom was now. Perhaps she should pay him a little visit. It might be nice to see her brother again. After all, it had been...what, since the first time she was an apprentice? Since she had seen him.
Hopefully he wasn't thriving. Just thinking of Whisperblaze seemed to make Clawpaw angry and she slowly picked up speed, imagining she was stalking the tom, getting ready to make a leap for him. It was going fairly well. Slowly, slowly her speed was increasing, and she felt much better about it. Thank goodness she wouldn't be stuck as a slowpoke forever. That would be too much for her to bear, not being able to run and act like a normal apprentice. At least she wasn't the slowest out of the group. It wouldn't be long before she was a warrior, either... something she was very thankful for, that way she would be able to do more things and not focus on her training. Just as soon as she got her speed and agility up.
Rusticash sat to the side, his red typed tail flicking over his paws. It held a constant twitch, something he did to stay moving whilst sitting. He didn't exactly like the though if sitting perfectly still, so he kept a part of him moving, even if it was a small thing. His dull green eyes tracked the apprentice as she made the laps around the clearing. He watched different parts, her legs and their stride. He watched how she took her steps, long and wide; which was good for her, as short and fast ones would cause her to loose energy faster. He watched her flank which he could see faintly heaving up and down. She seemed to be taking steady greats, another good factor. She had to breath deep, as it would help keep a steady, rhythmic pace. As he watched he indicated on her form, her movements. He could see her muscles how them seemed to propel her onwards steadily. She was holding good form, he came to the conclusion though that it could be the actual speed rather than how she did it. Or maybe it was how long she could endure running, he wasn't sure yet.

Now he thought about trying some different things. Rusticash stood once again, letting his tail hang loosely behind him. "Keep up the work, I'll be right back." He called before padding off. Then a moment later he returned, his jaws clamped around a dead branch of a pine tree. It's tips were covered in dull brown green needles, dying from lack of nutrients. As he tugged it to the clearing, he let it go and it bounced to the ground. "Keep going. When you think you're ready change course and jump the limb. This will help when running in the territory. For our land is not like Windclan.mee have sticks, stones, bushes, roots, things that will trip you up. If you can learn to avoid them, you could be unstoppable." He instructed a tad but harshly. His voice had an edge to it. One of commanding and authority. He wanted her to be the best. The best fighter, the best runner. His sister was fast, and skilled, but she would be no match for them.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Dewkit blinked as he saw the large tom crouch in front of him. He had somewhat worked out that he was their father, but he hadn't been paying attention, instead playing with an interesting beetle crawling on the ground near him. He turned his head now, searching for it. However, to his disappointment, he couldn't spot it and turned his attention to his father. "Hello," he mewed, gazing up at Pinestorm with his grey-blue eyes. He noticed that with Pinestorm now crouching, it would be easy to hop on his back. A mischievous grin spread across his face and Dewkit shifted slightly, gaining a better view of his father's shoulders. He glanced at his sister and winked at her before turning back to his father. "Are you a good warrior?" He asked, widening his eyes slightly to appear innocent.
Darkkit nodded subdlely and looked at her father again.

Nightstream narrowed her eyes in suspicion but said nothing.
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:08 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Talonstrike padded into the camp and headed towards the fresh-kill pile. He had been hunting a lot lately to get his mind off of his fears for the clan. He was glad to see that they seemed to be making it through winter better than he had thought before. Talonstrike was afraid that they would be too weak from fighting Blazingnight to survive the cold winter season. He was afraid that they would get sick during winter from the wounds and not having too much prey, and they might not have too many herbs since the snow and frost would kill a lot of them. But Talonstrike was able to hunt his worries away, if he did no catch anything then at least the attempt at hunting would get his mind off of some things.

Talonstrike had caught two squirrels this time and was glad to be able to place them on the small pile. He was not having much luck lately when it came to hunting so being able to put some in the pile was a relief. He did take one of his prey and brought it to the side of the clearing. Talonstrike wasn't exactly on the edge of the clearing. He was near the edge but also enough in the clearing to be considered n the clearing. Talonstrike stared at his clan instead of eating and wondered if the clan really would be alright, both physically and mentally.

@Jingle

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Sorrelbreeze nodded her head at the young tom before looking up at the older warrior that annoyed her only seconds before the other's arrival. Unlike him, her eyes still held a flame of grudge behind them. Their recent argument and the previous mix up still had feel a bit warm. Not willing to forgive and forget so easily, she moves over to the sode that didn't have him on it. She stopped directing her attention and aggravation on him and cooled herself down when she looked at equal length for the smaller tom, who seemed as shaky as a mouse and was almost the same height as the molly. She couldn't shake off the feeling of looking exactly like each other, with a few physical and behavioral differences. She wondered earlier if they were related and she got her answer when she heard the big tom being called "father". A hidden feeling deep inside her couldn't help but feel bad for the tiny cat. She blew up in his face due to her looking at him with angry eyes and took him for his father. She internally chuckled to herself. He's as scrawny as a tiny kit... Staying behind his side, she announces, "Yes, I am ready. Let's go."
Badgersong merely flicked his tail and focused more so on his son than anything, not caring that Sorrelbreeze had moved to the opposite side of Ibisprowl once realizing that he was joining the patrol with them, though finding it mentally frustrating that the she-cat couldn't get over herself and move on with the situation, finding it almost childish the way she was acting and there was nothing more that aggravated him than childish behavior such as that.
We're warriors not some feuding kits so why don't you move on and act like you are a warrior? His mind muttered to itself as he instead nodded his head to Ibisprowl's question and followed at his sons flank, not having too much trouble keeping up with the pace. The only time his limp got noticeably bad was when it was exceptionally cold out, that's when he struggles a bit with movement.
Clearing his throat, the youngest warrior of the group, with his head hunkered down slightly before he realized that his father was watching in which he raised it into the air, to make himself look somewhat like an intimidating warrior (though there really wasn't much of a difference), lead the other two warriors towards the camp entrance, his bobbed tail twitching slightly with whatever emotion was running through his head right now.

"Glad to see that you weren't too busy to join.. Sorrelbreeze, was it?"
Badgersong said without looking over at the she-cat that was walking along with them.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamewing tipped her head to one side, puzzled, she meowed, "Why would I say no? I'm not that fox-hearted!"
"I did not say you were" Briarblaze told Flamewing "just people usually say no because rumors spread about me" Briarblaze told her sadly
Closed Thread