Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 08:57 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The two sisters Creamwhisker and Coffeedust sat side by side looking around at the cats who had already gathered. They had recently become warriors and were excited to be in the gathering as fully committed warriors. The dark brown birman-cross known as Coffeedust was nearly jumping right off the sandy ground beneath her paws, she was so excited she felt she would die if she didn't get to expend that energy. She looked at the calm cream-point ragdoll known as Creamwhisker, her sister, and she gave her best impression of a kit begging for their mother's approval to go and play out of the nursery. Gentle blueberry hues turned to look into wide, begging hazel ones and Creamwhisker gave an amused purr. "Yes, you can go chat with the other warriors just don't give away anything important." She said with a good-hearted sigh. The fluffy brown she-cat gave a loud purr and bounded off to go and chat with fellow junior warriors. Creamwhisker then meandered off to converse with fellow warriors from the neighboring clans.
Larkcry and Flamescar padded into the Gathering, Flamescar shooting hostile looks at any cat who passed. Larkcry flicked him with his tail. "Be nice," the warrior hissed. "This isn't a battlefield." Flamescar, formerly a DS member, muttered, "Fine. Just don't expect me to make friends." "No one does," Larkcry snapped. He spotted Creamwhisker and trotted over. A highly reluctant Flamescar followed.

"Hello, Creamwhisker," Larkcry called to the she-cat. "How's ThunderClan faring?"

Last edited by dino.; April 16th, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:00 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
"I'm Fennelnose," they responded. Crimsonsky. That was a... unique name... Fennelnose didn't think that they had ever heard the word "Crimson" before. With a fleeting glance over at their newfound acquaintance, they wondered if it was related to the red hues in her pelt. Ah, well. It was always best not to let your mind linger on insignificant things. Placing all of your attention on something so minute as that could place you in a whole slew of annoyances that needed to be resolved, all due to focusing solely on something that needed little to no attention.

Fennel nearly chuckled at Crimsonsky's next comment, but they managed to suppress it for the time being. Still, the corners of their mouth turned upwards in a smirk. "How old are you? I can guarantee that I'm not much older." Fennelnose was only 28 moons themself, but they had matured past their age in early adulthood. Having an abusive relationship did things to you. Things that they would rather avoid thinking about. "Did you have any specific problems in mind to fix? And I don't think we'll have to worry too much about the Dusk Syndicate for now; we're not all that close to them. If anything, SkyClan has the Syndicate to worry about." That was the only thing they chuckled at. They had a darker sense of humor than the average cat, and it tended to scare some potential friends away. Well, it wasn't like Fennelnose cared about who liked them or not.

"Oh, look: ShadowClan has just arrived." And that was all they said on Halestar arriving. To be honest, they cared very little about the affairs of the other Clans.
''Im 20 moons or so...'' Crimsonsky mewed. She watched as Fennelnose looked at her.
''The things I would try to fix would have to be the devison of clans... I know it sounds mouse-brained, but...'' She looked at her paws ashamed she ]had even thought it.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:45 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
(Open for role play!)
Mouseheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was deep in thought,
Wondering when the other Clans would get here. She wondered if she'd meet any new cats today. Her tail flicked across the ground, slowly.
[ <3 ]

The golden tabby spotted a molly, seemingly thinking deeply about something. He licked his maw and padded over to the warrior, a bright smile plastered on his face. He stopped a few mouse lengths away before dipping his head "Hello! I'm Dayhum, nice to meet you!" he chirped, a low hum coming from his throat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[ <3 ]

The golden tabby spotted a molly, seemingly thinking deeply about something. He licked his maw and padded over to the warrior, a bright smile plastered on his face. He stopped a few mouse lengths away before dipping his head "Hello! I'm Dayhum, nice to meet you!" he chirped, a low hum coming from his throat.
"Oh!" Mouseheart yelped, being so deep in though that she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings. She quickly regained her composure, and dipped her head to the Tom. "Nice to meet you Dayhum, I'm Mouseheart." She smiled kindly, as it always pleasured her to meet new cats.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:19 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry and Flamescar padded into the Gathering, Flamescar shooting hostile looks at any cat who passed. Larkcry flicked him with his tail. "Be nice," the warrior hissed. "This isn't a battlefield." Flamescar, formerly a DS member, muttered, "Fine. Just don't expect me to make friends." "No one does," Larkcry snapped. He spotted Creamwhisker and trotted over. A highly reluctant Flamescar followed.

"Hello, Creamwhisker," Larkcry called to the she-cat. "How's ThunderClan faring?"
The silky, poofy she-cat dipped her head to the two cats in greeting. "New-leaf is coming along well and my sister has recently become a warrior. If you see her just be careful, she's a bit... hyper. How are you two getting on?" She said politely as she sat down with her fluffy tail wrapped daintily over her large, soft paws.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The silky, poofy she-cat dipped her head to the two cats in greeting. "New-leaf is coming along well and my sister has recently become a warrior. If you see her just be careful, she's a bit... hyper. How are you two getting on?" She said politely as she sat down with her fluffy tail wrapped daintily over her large, soft paws.
"Just fine. I've got an apprentice now." Larkcry purred. "She's getting along quite nicely." Flamescar sat by Larkcry, his tail wrapped frostily around his paws as he regarded Creamwhisker coldly.
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
"Oh!" Mouseheart yelped, being so deep in though that she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings. She quickly regained her composure, and dipped her head to the Tom. "Nice to meet you Dayhum, I'm Mouseheart." She smiled kindly, as it always pleasured her to meet new cats.
The Thunderclan warrior let out a purr and sat himself down next to the molly, his blue hues danced with joy. 'A new face, a new memory, a new look on life.' he thought to himself, he loved this, meeting new cats, getting to know what made them tick, why they did the things they did, it was exciting. The warrior licked his maw and looked around him "I wonder where Skyclan and Riverclan are, we can't start without them. I hope their doing alright." he fussed, and he couldn't help it, it was in his nature. Dayhum flicked his tail and focused his attention back on the warrior "How are things in Windclan? All good I hope? " he purred, but he let out a gasp and smiled brighter "Oh! I should tell you about Thunderclan first though right? I won't tell you all the big stuff, I'll save that for Snowstar. But! We have a bunch of new apprentices and new Warriors to! Like me! I just became a warrior, well, me and my brother. This is my first gathering as a warrior and it's amazing!" he giggled wildly, his tail lashing back and fourth, kicking up a small dust storm as he did so.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[Open]
Ferngaze of Thunderclan settled in the gathering," See you after the gathering Rosefern!" she padded off to find someone to talk to
Rosefern of Thunderclan glanced at Ferngaze," Aight! See you back at camp!" she turned around, bumping into another cat," Oops! Sorry!"
Cuckootree of Thunderclan settled down by a tree licking his paw calmly.
Owlpaw of Thunderclan, the lame, sixteen moon old apprentice hobbled over to a tree and sat down muttering to herself," No one will talk to me, I will have wasted all my energy getting here for nothing."
Monsterheart of Windclan settled in the clearing, saying hello to all the new apprentices.
Quailpaw of Windclan hopped around in search for another apprentice to talk to.
Yewpaw of Windclan stalked over to a random apprentice and snorted," You probably couldn't hurt a beetle if you tried." he walked away and continued making rude comments to apprentices.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:14 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Hello!", Rushpaw said, padding over to the ragamuffin Molly. "I'm Rushpaw.", the ginger point Siamese tom mewed excitedly. He was glad he had found someone to talk to, even though some cats judged him because he was a loner, that had eventually joined the Clans, and has loner, rogue, and kittypet blood in him.
The older molly jumped at the sound of another cats voice. Blinking a few times and giving her head a few shakes she looked over at whoever had spoken. Of course her 'perfect' moment with the star lit sky and the soothing breeze would be interrupted what was she thinking that it wouldn't any other way. Letting a smile spread across her face she gave the younger cat a bowed head in greeting. "Hello Rushpaw! It is very nice to meet you dear." She said softly bringing her head back up from the bow. Her amber gaze studied the features of the apprentice. "My names Olivenose! What clan are you from? If I may ask of course" She said cheekily as she made small motions with her paws as if it distracted her from whatever thought that may creep up in her mind.
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The older molly jumped at the sound of another cats voice. Blinking a few times and giving her head a few shakes she looked over at whoever had spoken. Of course her 'perfect' moment with the star lit sky and the soothing breeze would be interrupted what was she thinking that it wouldn't any other way. Letting a smile spread across her face she gave the younger cat a bowed head in greeting. "Hello Rushpaw! It is very nice to meet you dear." She said softly bringing her head back up from the bow. Her amber gaze studied the features of the apprentice. "My names Olivenose! What clan are you from? If I may ask of course" She said cheekily as she made small motions with her paws as if it distracted her from whatever thought that may creep up in her mind.
"Can't you tell what Clan I'm from just by looking at my legs?", Rushpaw meowed. "Well, of course, I'm from WindClan.", he said, his ginger fur glowing in the moonlight. "So, Olivenose, what do you want to talk about?", the 7 moon old apprentice asked.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread