Today 07:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
Startled for a moment, the she cat licked her chest fur, unsure what to say. She fretted,
What if I mess up?
Why did I come to the Gathering?
Oh, StarClan...
Redfoot, he asked your name.
"R-Redfoot," she stammered. She decided to play it safe and start small talk, which she hated, but she had no other choice.
"What Clan are you from?" She asked. Small talk or not- she was curious. The tom seemed nice, so she relaxed just a bit. Her tail flicked from side to side, which was her way of fidgeting without seeming weird. She had to constantly move- it was the way she'd always been.
The tom was actually handsome, which made her a bit more nervous. His long golden pelt flowed in all different directions, rippling with muscle.
[
I]Lionspirit...[/I] That's what he said his name was. Fitting, he looked like a smaller version of a lion.
She wondered if this could begin a friendship. Sure, she had friends, but this would be special- he lived across the border.
Snap out of it, he only said hello, probably because you we re e staring at him.

Lionspirit relaxed as he heard her talk glad she didn't feel too nervous to speak, nodding a little as she spoke Redfoot? Somehow it seems very fitting his ears twitched and his fluffy tail moved one way and then another flattening the grass behind him, he did this quite often finding it quite fun per say feeling the grass on his tail, the tom wasn't really paying attention until she asked what clan he was from quite confident at that, he was a bit taken aback surprised then his smile on his muzzle widened as he spoke "Oh, well i'm from Riverclan how about you?" that was one of the reasons for his long fur and muscles he was a very strong swimmer it had always interested him sometimes when on a patrol he would sneak away and go swim in the river then came back with a few fish in his mouth, She probably thinks im weird grinning like a goofball
What if she thinks im an idiot?
what if she tries to use me for my looks?
No
His worries his doubts, his concerns, his anxiety, the need to look good so that he didn't feel like cats were staring at him but the feeling never went away he always felt them staring boring their eyes into his fur, his nervousness always pushed to the max when he was in a group, he golden fluffy tail swished back and forth faster and faster then he just stopped, realising that he probably had worried Redfoot for his sudden actions so he just smiled gently as he gazed at the she cat he pushed the negative thoughts to the back of his head so that he could focus
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 22nd, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight's wide green eyes searched Rsinberry's face. For a moment, he thought she would refuse. When she agreed, he released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Okay, Rainberry." He meowed, relaxing. His voice took on just the slightest edge of sadness, but just anyone wouldn't be able to detect it. You had to be close to him to notice it. He longed to give her a loving lick, just say to her "I love you," but he couldn't. Surrounded on all sides by cats who would hate him for it, he wasn't able to show Rainberry the affection she deserved.
(Bump for @Lyra )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:12 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:

Frostedflight's wide green eyes searched Rsinberry's face. For a moment, he thought she would refuse. When she agreed, he released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "Okay, Rainberry." He meowed, relaxing. His voice took on just the slightest edge of sadness, but just anyone wouldn't be able to detect it. You had to be close to him to notice it. He longed to give her a loving lick, just say to her "I love you," but he couldn't. Surrounded on all sides by cats who would hate him for it, he wasn't able to show Rainberry the affection she deserved.
Rainberry was finally glad when he calmed down. She couldn't help but keep looking around at the cats around her. She thought that some cat would notice she and Frostedflight, but it was a gathering and cats were supposed to be friendly to each other. Just not too friendly. "So, how's Shadowclan been?" Rainberry asked after they stayed quiet for a little.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaws ears twitched when Tawnypaw flinched away from him. He didn't want to let it show that it bothered him a bit, he watched as she sunk to the ground. He decided to stay sitting up and watched the other cats around him, determined to not let any cat disturb Tawnypaw. The leaders were finishing up their announcements and he suspected the Gathering would be over soon enough. The mottled tom wrapped his thin tail around his cream colored paws. He closed his amber eyes but kept his ears perked, listening carefully for any noise.

{Hey, just so you know.. Ratpaws mentor is Badgerbite and instead of having his mother and mentor being friends and whatnot the mentor will abuse Ratpaw mentally and gain his loyalty, being his kinda like a second mother. While his mother is more physically abusive. His mother wants to watch the training sessions but Badgerbite wont let her, but his mother will continuously take him after training and go over what he learned and make him train more. I wanted to let you know because it changes some of what Ratpaw said earlier and it will most likely affect Tawnypaw since shes bound to meet either Badgerbite or Mousesong soon.}
Tawnypaw jerked awake, her eyes wide, filled with the images of what had been in her dream. She wished that she hadn't woken up, as Tawnypaw would've given many things in order to stay there just a bit longer. Her eyes were wide, full of sadness and confusion, and longing. What she'd always wished could happen had, and now it was over. It still didn't sink in, and it didn't make sense, but she knew that it was real. Too realistic not to be. She sat up, looking at Ratpaw. “S-sorry if I bumped y-you.” she said, her voice hushed and trembling, much to her annoyance. She had spoken like that to the cat in her dream, too, but that was different. In fact, she'd even cried a little bit.

(Okay, thanks for letting me know! Ah, and yes, let me know when she can meet one of them, because that would be a fun and developmental RP I think)

Last edited by doghouse; April 23rd, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
"Hey!" Flamepaw answered in a friendly manner. He was usually a shy cat but feeling more and more comfortable around others. "I'm Flamepaw. What's your name?"

(In case you were wondering why I was answering and not Amberpaw is Flamepaw was talking to Amberpaw. It's ok though you can join in the conversation. ^^)
Thanks)
Cloudpaw purred. "I'm Cloudpaw. I'm from SkyClan..." He said.... " Or was...." he mumbled. "What clan are you guys from?"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw jerked awake, her eyes wide, filled with the images of what had been in her dream. She wished that she hadn't woken up, as Tawnypaw would've given many things in order to stay there just a bit longer. Her eyes were wide, full of sadness and confusion, and longing. What she'd always wished could happen had, and now it was over. It still didn't sink in, and it didn't make sense, but she knew that it was real. Too realistic not to be. She sat up, looking at Ratpaw. “S-sorry if I bumped y-you.” she said, her voice hushed and trembling, much to her annoyance. She had spoken like that to the cat in her dream, too, but that was different. In fact, she'd even cried a little bit.

(Okay, thanks for letting me know! Ah, and yes, let me know when she can meet one of them, because that would be a fun and developmental RP I think)
Ratpaw jumped a bit when he felt Tawnypaw jerk awake, he looked over at the she-cat. He frowned a bit when he saw the expression on her face, he wondered what she dreamt about. He ignored her apology, he was worried about her. "Are you alright?" He whispered, Tawnypaw looked really upset and he had never seen her like this before. He laid his tail against her back, no worried about her reaction this time.

(yeah it'll be very developmental for their relationship, since Badgerbite is mentally abusive I feel like Tawnypaw will see past it and try to tell Ratpaw that she doesn't really care about him. Which could cause trouble in their relationship, but if she meets his mom maybe she'll have a different reaction. It depends on how we rp)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 23rd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Rainberry was finally glad when he calmed down. She couldn't help but keep looking around at the cats around her. She thought that some cat would notice she and Frostedflight, but it was a gathering and cats were supposed to be friendly to each other. Just not too friendly. "So, how's Shadowclan been?" Rainberry asked after they stayed quiet for a little.
Frostedflight sighed. "ShadowClan has been good. What of RiverClan? All is well, I'd presume?" He asked halfheartedly.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:

Frostedflight sighed. "ShadowClan has been good. What of RiverClan? All is well, I'd presume?" He asked halfheartedly.
"Riverclan is doing fine," Rainberry replied. She wanted to talk more about the kits, but there wasn't real,y any other news of them. "Have you met Marshfur before?" The she-cat knew the answer would most likely be a no, but it was still something to ask about. "He loves kits, and he's very nice. Maybe you two will be friends." Atleast she hoped so. Frostedflight was sort of protective around her whenever other cats came. She only learned that whenever Fallenspirit had interrupted their meeting.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Lionspirit relaxed as he heard her talk glad she didn't feel too nervous to speak, nodding a little as she spoke Redfoot? Somehow it seems very fitting his ears twitched and his fluffy tail moved one way and then another flattening the grass behind him, he did this quite often finding it quite fun per say feeling the grass on his tail, the tom wasn't really paying attention until she asked what clan he was from quite confident at that, he was a bit taken aback surprised then his smile on his muzzle widened as he spoke "Oh, well i'm from Riverclan how about you?" that was one of the reasons for his long fur and muscles he was a very strong swimmer it had always interested him sometimes when on a patrol he would sneak away and go swim in the river then came back with a few fish in his mouth, She probably thinks im weird grinning like a goofball
What if she thinks im an idiot?
what if she tries to use me for my looks?
No
His worries his doubts, his concerns, his anxiety, the need to look good so that he didn't feel like cats were staring at him but the feeling never went away he always felt them staring boring their eyes into his fur, his nervousness always pushed to the max when he was in a group, he golden fluffy tail swished back and forth faster and faster then he just stopped, realising that he probably had worried Redfoot for his sudden actions so he just smiled gently as he gazed at the she cat he pushed the negative thoughts to the back of his head so that he could focus[/CENTER].

"ShadowClan," she replied, voice only a bit shaky. Her her eyes were glowing with interest and fascination. She wanted to ask a million questions, but she tried to keep herself under control. Attempting to make her voice normal, she asked,
"RiverClan? That must be why you're so muscular," she noted, a flick of her tail towards the tom's pelt.
Was that too soon? She fretted. At once she attempted to start up a different conversation.
"Do you like it in RiverClan? I mean- the swimming, the fish, all of that?" She tried to evade her last comment.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
As Russetstar listened patiently to the other three leaders present themselves and talk about their clans, he nodded towards both Blazingstar and Snowstar in condolences towards their lost leaders- he hadn't heard much about Gyrestar during his leadership, but he did know that Dapplestar had lead WindClan for quite a long time. After the new ThunderClan leader finished speaking, the tom cleared his voice to speak out, his fur rippling in a quick brush of newleaf's breezes. "RiverClan has been doing well- the return of newleaf has brought more fish into our rivers, and we have plenty of prey to feed the clan." He stated, looking around the area quickly before continuing to speak, trying to see if he could spot any familiar faces within the crowd. "We have a new medicine cat apprentice as well- Cricketpaw." He stated with a proud meow, before ending his announcement with a dip of the head and stepping back. I stand here by these leaders every gathering, yet it doesn't even seem like I know them very well. Maybe I should start thinking about alliances-- who I trust, at the very least.
As the Gathering began, Cricketpaw had found a quiet little place near the outskirts where she had full view of the Seastones and her father. She hadn't been able to locate the other medicine cats from the other Clans, and assumed that they must be scattered about, or sitting with their own Clans. Tensions seemed to still be high amongst the groups ever since the evil era, and the bengal sincerely hoped that this feeling would go away soon. Aren't the warrior code laws transparent to medicine cats? she thought to herself, a quizzical look upon her face. Although her loyalty remained to RiverClan, and always would, the young and newly made medicine cat apprentice wanted to at least be acquainted with the other Clans. Who knew if another evil era of cats was on the rise? It was the duty of the medicine cats to band together and be the glue between the Clans, was it not? All these thoughts perplexed the young she-cat even farther and she shook her head, trying to dismantle them from the forefront of her mind.

Her ears twitched as she heard her name announced, and instantly heat rose to her ears. She hadn't expected to be announced as the new medicine cat apprentice, and of course a lot of eyes turned her direction when the announcement was made. Really dad? she thought with a sheepish smile, doing her best to not shrink back against the hoards of eyes that were now locked on her, a murmur of congratulations rippling through the crowd. Her brilliant blue eyes clearly displayed her embaressment as well as her flattening ears, and she eventually returned her gaze back to meet her fathers. She mouthed a quick 'thank you' to him before watching him step down, and seeing Blazingstar take his place. She felt a pang in her heart; since being appointed and having to juggle the new task of herb study, she'd rarely had time to spend with her father. In that moment, she made a promise to set aside at least an hour to reunite with him; after all, she'd only been back in RiverClan for almost a moon.

Last edited by spade; April 23rd, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Closed Thread