Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:06 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 01:01 AM
Would it even matter? [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:31 AM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2017, 08:07 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Badgerbite pulled herself out of her thoughts, and rested her tail on the apprentices shoulder, a warm smile plastered on her face as Ratpaw reassured her that he would work on his moves. "The jump is a bit complex, I think we should work on more basic moves until you have proper control of everything." The molly tilted her head in thought, before ushering Ratpaw towards the middle, "Let's work on basic attacks with your front paws."
Ratpaw nodded, maybe if he got better with similar moves he would be able to do the jump. Ratpaw stood in the middle, his tail swayed with excitement. "What do you want me to do first?" He mewed with his head held high. He was really excited and happy he could please at least one cat in his life.

(Sorry these posts are so short I'm super busy trying to organize my site and draw and stuff)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 24th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Upon seeing her mentor enter the training cave with another cat, Clawpaw's cold hues flashed with uncertainty and she followed the two inside. This was... odd. She had always thought an assessment was strictly between mentor and apprentice, but if that were so; what was whoever this was doing in here? Maybe she was here to watch. See, Clawpaw was not a completely evil cat... but she had been brought up in a way that made it hard for her to distinguish right from wrong, and she constantly craved power. She was ambitious. And she would kill if she needed to, no one was allowed to stand in her way. But she couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong with this assessment. Perhaps it was the fact that there was another cat there. It made her a little uncomfortable. But, she would wait until the very end to decide if she was comfortable with this. At least by the end she would be a warrior. At least by the end she would no longer have to spend long hours training.... well, training with a mentor. She would be the mentor. A thought that made her smile just a little. But still, she wished she knew who this was. And what they were doing here. Clawpaw was so close to finishing... and now she was beginning to get nervous. Stop that right now! Of course you're going to be a warrior. And Rusticash will be pleased with your effort. She told herself sternly, though she wasn't sure how much of it was true... and how much of it was just some of her wishful thinking.
Rusticash smiled as he saw his snowy white apprentice. "Ah good you're here. Now I am going to share a quick word with you, and then we will begin." He said, his voice light and airy, as if he didn't truly care, which could be rather disturbing for any cat who knew his personally. "Wait here." He remarked to the gray Turkish Angora. He padded across the clearing and stood beside his apprentice, draping his thin tail across her back. "So here's the deal. You want to be a warrior. You want to impress me. Here's what you're going to do. That's my little sister over there. The one who helped cause our parents death, partially, and I don't want her here. And plus, it will, in the end, bring us one step closer to establishing a rule similar to that of Blazingnight. So, I need her dead. I will be the one to kill her, so claws out, do some damage. I told her you would be very nice and you would keep your claws sheathed, so play along until it's time. This is your assessment. She is only a target." He hissed quietly to her. This was it, the end of his sister.

He turned back around, taking his tail off of Clawpaw. "Alright Smokeblossom, Clawpaw needs some assistance here. You remember what I told you, so you have nothing to be worried about. You are on the defensive side, while Clawpaw if the offense. Deal with that accordingly. I will step in if need be." He mewed sternly, cold green gaze blazing as he looked at his sister.

"Begin."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; April 24th, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 05:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash smiled as he saw his snowy white apprentice. "Ah good you're here. Now I am going to share a quick word with you, and then we will begin." He said, his voice light and airy, as if he didn't truly care, which could be rather disturbing for any cat who knew his personally. "Wait here." He remarked to the gray Turkish Angora. He padded across the clearing and stood beside his apprentice, draping his thin tail across her back. "So here's the deal. You want to be a warrior. You want to impress me. Here's what you're going to do. That's my little sister over there. The one who helped cause our parents death, partially, and I don't want her here. And plus, it will, in the end, bring us one step closer to establishing a rule similar to that of Blazingnight. So, I need her dead. I will be the one to kill her, so claws out, do some damage. I told her you would be very nice and you would keep your claws sheathed, so play along until it's time. This is your assessment. She is only a target." He hissed quietly to her. This was it, the end of his sister.

He turned back around, taking his tail off of Clawpaw. "Alright Smokeblossom, Clawpaw needs some assistance here. You remember what I told you, so you have nothing to be worried about. You are on the defensive side, while Clawpaw if the offense. Deal with that accordingly. I will step in if need be." He mewed sternly, cold green gaze blazing as he looked at his sister.

"Begin."
Claws sheathed until it was 'time?' Now, Clawpaw didn't know a whole lot about how assessments were supposed to work, but this... this didn't seem like something Halestar would approve of. Who cares?! The white feline thought with a snort, a smile breaking across her features. So this was what she was supposed to do. It would be interesting. And, she supposed it would teach Halestar a thing or two... like that she couldn't have everyone's loyalty. Certainly not Clawpaw's, she would be amazed if the older, stern leader ever managed to impress her. Okay, so she'd found her way back home. No, the she cat was not impressed with that.

There was a little thing called 'instinct' that was there to help her with things like that, and the she cat figured instinct had been the thing that had brought Halestar home in the first place. A task that she was not thanking anyone for. At his words to begin, Clawpaw carefully kept her claws sheathed and aimed for the she cat's right shoulder. Already her paws were itching to start doing damage, to show Rusticash that yes, she was prepared to do what it took, but not yet. This was a blow aimed to unsteady the she cat, making way for more serious ones.

Depending on how well the feline had been trained, Clawpaw was confident Rusticash's sister would be knocked over or wobbly enough on her paws that the female could push her over in a matter of seconds. How was she supposed to know when Rusticash was ready for her to unsheathe her claws? Every part of her wanted to slash at the feline's shoulder and back so bad, but it wasn't time. Patience was important. And right now, her patience was being stretched to it's very limit. Looked like it was time for her to take a little lesson in either humility or patience... perhaps both, she wasn't the greatest at either. Neither had too much meaning to her. And neither was ever going to have much meaning to her, she didn't need them to.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:18 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"Wanted to say hi." he giggled and smiled at her. "You really get your own den? For being a leader? That's soo cool!" he mewed, and then he lunged at her, and layed on her back.

"Can I sleep in here with you, mom? It's loud and crowded in the Nursery, though Duskshine is pretty fun to play with! That is, if she isn't tired." he said, his face going from happy to grumped at his last sentence.

"And what happened to Moondancer? I thought she was your deputy." he added, having heard she had appointed a new deputy after letting Moondancer go.
"Oh." Halestar replied, nodding to Whitekit. "I suppose you are old enough to stay here- but only while I am in the den, I don't want you causing trouble." The leader said, sighing gently. "Moondancer was not suit for the job of deputy." she stated, frowning gently before licking her tail.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 25th, 2017, 08:55 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze was flicking his tail around as tigerkit chased it with squeals of happiness

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Oh." Halestar replied, nodding to Whitekit. "I suppose you are old enough to stay here- but only while I am in the den, I don't want you causing trouble." The leader said, sighing gently. "Moondancer was not suit for the job of deputy." she stated, frowning gently before licking her tail.
He smiles as she said he could sleep in the den. "Yes!" he meowed triumphantly until she added her last part. "Aw, but mom!" he whined, his eyes beaming. His voice cracked as he whined 'mom', giving him an adorable look.

"Oh, okay." he replied after she answered his last question about Moondancer. "Hey mom! Can I be your deputy?" he asked, his eyes alight. "I mean, I'm more loyal than any warrior, I'm strong, fast, playful, and everyone-" he interrupted himself and launched at her, holding to her neck as he looked at her. "-loves me." he meowed, and gave her nose a lick.

Giggling, he pawed her ears playfully. "I'm the best deputy anyone could as for! And, and I'll do my job! I'll be nice to Duskshine! I'll be the best of them all!" he mrewed before he pressed his nose against hers. "What do ya say?" he asked.

Last edited by monfang; April 25th, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze was flicking his tail around as tigerkit chased it with squeals of happiness
As thornkit chased a butterfly smokekit purrred watching his sister.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 25th, 2017, 12:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@pupy

Everything around them felt like it was turning in on them,thir lungs felt as if it were filled with water,gasping for breaths as they plundged into camp, shallow breaths erupting from them. They were gasping-trying to catch any air that they could,their body feelings light and dizzy. Everything felt sore, as if they had just ran their way from Skyclan and back,paws having a lingring ache to them as they hissed to even walk on them. Their fur was laced with tiny leaves and or twigs from running aimlessly,tufts of fur missing from their body from running in pure fear. They held one paw close to them while walking, not walking on it and limping from when they had fallen. Their tail lashed in anger, cursing their blindness silently. They hated moments like this, when they felt useless because they can see. They could hear though, the echos of barking leaving them shivering in the middle of the clearing, closing their eyes and placing their head in their paws, curling in on themselves. Make it stop. Make it stop. The barking rung in their ears violently. They hoped their apprentice,Bushpaw was safe.
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

A ginger tom laid awake in his mossy nest. Even though it was nearly almost dawn and for him to start his day. As he gave a couple licks to his ruffled chest fur, he thought about what he would do. He didn’t know what the day would lead him. Possibly, he could hunt for the clan, and show his helping offerings, or he could visit his best friend, Snakesnap, and see how the older tom is doing. Or, maybe he could flirt around with some other she cats, and see what type of excitement they could bring to his life.

Only, the tom didn’t want--or feel like doing any of that. Right now, he wanted to relax,lay in the soothing comfort of his moss nest, and watch as the other warriors bustle around and work. Not that he was lazy, but he was usually a brooding tom. He had his moments, however where he could play off as the sweetest thing. Though, it was all an act, not that many other cats would know.

Coldhearted would never allow himself to become quite close to others. He was quite surprise that he even allowed Snakesnap to get close to him. This was only because the two shared similar interest.

Coming back to reality, Coldhearted decided that he would get up. He stretched from his nest, leaning down onto his front paws, before arching his back up and shaking his smooth pelt. The ginger and white tom walked out the den’s opening, and he sat in the silence, looking as the sun was beginning to rise.

@Bella~
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Claws sheathed until it was 'time?' Now, Clawpaw didn't know a whole lot about how assessments were supposed to work, but this... this didn't seem like something Halestar would approve of. Who cares?! The white feline thought with a snort, a smile breaking across her features. So this was what she was supposed to do. It would be interesting. And, she supposed it would teach Halestar a thing or two... like that she couldn't have everyone's loyalty. Certainly not Clawpaw's, she would be amazed if the older, stern leader ever managed to impress her. Okay, so she'd found her way back home. No, the she cat was not impressed with that.

There was a little thing called 'instinct' that was there to help her with things like that, and the she cat figured instinct had been the thing that had brought Halestar home in the first place. A task that she was not thanking anyone for. At his words to begin, Clawpaw carefully kept her claws sheathed and aimed for the she cat's right shoulder. Already her paws were itching to start doing damage, to show Rusticash that yes, she was prepared to do what it took, but not yet. This was a blow aimed to unsteady the she cat, making way for more serious ones.

Depending on how well the feline had been trained, Clawpaw was confident Rusticash's sister would be knocked over or wobbly enough on her paws that the female could push her over in a matter of seconds. How was she supposed to know when Rusticash was ready for her to unsheathe her claws? Every part of her wanted to slash at the feline's shoulder and back so bad, but it wasn't time. Patience was important. And right now, her patience was being stretched to it's very limit. Looked like it was time for her to take a little lesson in either humility or patience... perhaps both, she wasn't the greatest at either. Neither had too much meaning to her. And neither was ever going to have much meaning to her, she didn't need them to.

Smokeblossom stood there, frozen in horror. She watched the white apprentice look at her. She still wasn't all to certain, nor trusting of her brother. Last time he had needed to 'talk' with her, was when he and Ravenclaw had ambushed her and Halestar in the territory. She truly wanted to believe her brother could change though. He was all the family she had left. Sure she had hoped for more family when she had found Tess during the period of exile, but then he vanished, and she was left alone....again. As the apprentice launched at her, Smokeblossom tensed her muscles. She had had an amazing mentor, Halestar herself, she knew how to take care of herself in battle. It was just the fact that she was not as bulky, as strong, nor as thick framed as some of the Shadowclan cats. Like her brother, she was thin, which was hidden by her bushy pelt. She was knocked over by the blow, but rolled onto her back, pinning her ears back and drawing her paws close to her chest, ready to strike, and protect her soft belly at the same time.

Rusticash watched from the side lines, watching Clawpaw lung, making the gray pelted feline stumble and fall. He smirked in victory. This was working better than he had anticipated. He quickly put on a bored look, ready to get this moving. "Clawpaw, you can fight better than that. How about you bring in a little more action and fun?" he called out to her, hoping she got the hint. He himself was growing excited. This would be it, and he let his claws flex into the gritty earth below him as he anticipated the moment.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread