Last post by Rani
Today 08:20 PM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:55 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't imagine spending her life with HIM in her clan. She looked at Crow again. He seemed so crazed that he reminded her of a kit. She then felt, for a reason would never know, bad for him. He had no logical piece of mind left. Just let him go with you. Make him feel wanted for a second. "Sure... You can hunt with me- but if you try anything funny, you're crow's food." She turned away and stalked off, not caring if he was following or not.
"Was that a pun?" He asked, staring at the she-cat. "Cause that sounded like a pun." he stated, following Rubyclaw. His tail swayed from side to side like a dog, clearly happy to be doing something other than laying down and sleeping the day away like a kittypet. Crow suddenly stopped, catching the scent of prey. Crouching, He began to stalk towards the animal, freezing momentarily then suddenly running, the creature having noticed him. A few moments later a startled and pained screech pierced the silent air, and Crow returned with a squirrel in his mouth. "Ta da!" He chirped, waving the squirrel in his mouth, which seemed to have been purposely bitten so that it would turn out bloody, which it was.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The small she-cat blinked and shook her head "I dont think she has mentioned you..." she giggled "But if she had it wasn't fondly!" She laughed and batted at him gently as if saying that she was joking.
Coldhearted felt relief that he got back on Cloverwhisker's good side, as he chuckled at her. "Yeah...I probably didn't leave too good of an impression on her. If that's your sister she's unattainable that's for sure!" He rolled his eyes and remembered the many failed attempts of trying to impress the she cat. "Besides you're a lot more nicer than she is." He mews at her, smiling. "And pretty good company I'm surprised!" He remarked at complimenting her.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted felt relief that he got back on Cloverwhisker's good side, as he chuckled at her. "Yeah...I probably didn't leave too good of an impression on her. If that's your sister she's unattainable that's for sure!" He rolled his eyes and remembered the many failed attempts of trying to impress the she cat. "Besides you're a lot more nicer than she is." He mews at her, smiling. "And pretty good company I'm surprised!" He remarked at complimenting her.
She grinned "Thank you, and yes she likes playing hard to get" she picked up her falcon and mouse and started dragging them again "We best get back, they will worry about us..." she mewerd through a mouthful
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She grinned "Thank you, and yes she likes playing hard to get" she picked up her falcon and mouse and started dragging them again "We best get back, they will worry about us..." she mewerd through a mouthful
''Yeah, you're probably right.'' He mewed and followed behind her, catching up to keep in place with her. The tom laid in deep thought. He never wondered how come females liked to play hard to get. Or how come most was feisty or indifferent towards him. Granted, he was a handsome tom, and some she cats didn't mind staring at him. Coldhearted shook his head to rid the thoughts. Why was he even so focused on such things? He didn't want to care about it much, so he fell in line with Cloverwhisker as they trotted back to the clearing. The tom found himself unconsciously muttering, ''What do you like to play?''
Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
"Was that a pun?" He asked, staring at the she-cat. "Cause that sounded like a pun." he stated, following Rubyclaw. His tail swayed from side to side like a dog, clearly happy to be doing something other than laying down and sleeping the day away like a kittypet. Crow suddenly stopped, catching the scent of prey. Crouching, He began to stalk towards the animal, freezing momentarily then suddenly running, the creature having noticed him. A few moments later a startled and pained screech pierced the silent air, and Crow returned with a squirrel in his mouth. "Ta da!" He chirped, waving the squirrel in his mouth, which seemed to have been purposely bitten so that it would turn out bloody, which it was.
She sat down, flabbergasted. Even she hadn't picked up that smell. "Nice catch..." she meowed. This cat may be mentally crazy, but he could be a good contribution to our clan. Rubyclaw hesitated. "Hey...um... Are you sure you don't want to join Shadowclan? Cause we could really use a hunter like you."
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

''Yeah, you're probably right.'' He mewed and followed behind her, catching up to keep in place with her. The tom laid in deep thought. He never wondered how come females liked to play hard to get. Or how come most was feisty or indifferent towards him. Granted, he was a handsome tom, and some she cats didn't mind staring at him. Coldhearted shook his head to rid the thoughts. Why was he even so focused on such things? He didn't want to care about it much, so he fell in line with Cloverwhisker as they trotted back to the clearing. The tom found himself unconsciously muttering, ''What do you like to play?''

"What do you mean what do I like to play?" She mewerd slightly confused at his question. 'What do I like to play?' She thought about it for a moment then after she didn't come to a conclusion she became more confused. She cut a glance at him and flicked her ears questioningly.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"What do you mean what do I like to play?" She mewerd slightly confused at his question. 'What do I like to play?' She thought about it for a moment then after she didn't come to a conclusion she became more confused. She cut a glance at him and flicked her ears questioningly.
Coldhearted looked at her questioningly, narrowing his eyes for a bit as he thought about what she said. Well, what he asked. He didn't know how to reply to that as he didn't mean to exactly ask it aloud for her to hear. His whiskers quivered, dancing on his face from a nearby wind. ''Forget it.'' He tells her, and starts to pick up his pace to past her. ''I didn't actually mean to ask that.'' He grunted, his cheeks filled with the prey he carried in his mouth. ''We just need to get back to the clearing. You said your brother was waiting on you, right?'' He mewed, his ears flicked towards her, but he dared on look at her as he only stared at the path in front of them. ''Though I have to admit...it was really nice hunting with you, Cloverwhisker. We should do it sometime again.'' He shrugged.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted looked at her questioningly, narrowing his eyes for a bit as he thought about what she said. Well, what he asked. He didn't know how to reply to that as he didn't mean to exactly ask it aloud for her to hear. His whiskers quivered, dancing on his face from a nearby wind. ''Forget it.'' He tells her, and starts to pick up his pace to past her. ''I didn't actually mean to ask that.'' He grunted, his cheeks filled with the prey he carried in his mouth. ''We just need to get back to the clearing. You said your brother was waiting on you, right?'' He mewed, his ears flicked towards her, but he dared on look at her as he only stared at the path in front of them. ''Though I have to admit...it was really nice hunting with you, Cloverwhisker. We should do it sometime again.'' He shrugged.
She grinned and looked at Coldhearted "I enjoyed going hunting with you too!" She said enthusiastically , she really meant it. She really liked this cat, hopefully they would be really good friends.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
Quietnose patiently listened to his slightly cold response regarding the raven, her eyes flickered from the distinctively russet red like tom over to the plump and appetizing looking raven, then back at him, her glazed over gaze respectively locking onto his bright glowing yellow eyes. The atmosphere was certainly heavy, which only but slightly annoyed her.
She neatly placed her paws together, thinking a moment about what to say, "Now.. Mister Tom," She began speaking only to be unconsciously returning a slight sarcastic remark at him.
"I was just about to do that, but you abruptly cut me off and in the process and then scared the living starclan out of me." She kept her tone simple, trying her hardest to contain her annoyance and not let it leak out though her words. Keeping her body language composed and still, she in her own way was trying her hardest to be respectful towards her fellow clanmate who's name she still didn't recall.
Foxspring's head lowered a bit as his posture tensed back up a little bit at her nick name for him. "Well hun, I'd appreciate it more if you referred to me as Foxspring. Not Mr. Tom," he spoke icily. His hues were nowhere near as calm as his already rigid body language was. He could barely contain himself if he was being truthful. This was the nicer side of Foxspring, the only side some cats saw. Others saw a more hateful feline who has no respect for anything, not even himself. One could only hope that she didn't test her luck around him. "The raven is going to the same place, just my claim is on it, so it doesn't even matter who caught this in the end. Stop being kittish about this raven," he spoke, placing a paw lightly on the wing of the raven, his claws sinking into the feathers and indenting the softening earth. The fox-colored tom didn't trust her enough to not assume she'd simply snag the prey and force him to catch another for the clan. It wasn't his fault this warrior was slacking in the hunting department.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring's head lowered a bit as his posture tensed back up a little bit at her nick name for him. "Well hun, I'd appreciate it more if you referred to me as Foxspring. Not Mr. Tom," he spoke icily. His hues were nowhere near as calm as his already rigid body language was. He could barely contain himself if he was being truthful. This was the nicer side of Foxspring, the only side some cats saw. Others saw a more hateful feline who has no respect for anything, not even himself. One could only hope that she didn't test her luck around him. "The raven is going to the same place, just my claim is on it, so it doesn't even matter who caught this in the end. Stop being kittish about this raven," he spoke, placing a paw lightly on the wing of the raven, his claws sinking into the feathers and indenting the softening earth. The fox-colored tom didn't trust her enough to not assume she'd simply snag the prey and force him to catch another for the clan. It wasn't his fault this warrior was slacking in the hunting department.

@Suspiciousmindz
Her head tilted a bit to the side in somewhat confusion, she thought the nickname was rather light hearted and playful saying, not necessarily a bad thing, but shrugged it off. 'I guess we all have our own tastes', she replied to herself in her head, not expecting a reply from anyone else.

Pushing her luck a bit more, quietnose shot a loose yet stern glace at him and began her reply back with, "Foxspring is it?" She took a light inhale then paused, ultimately making it sound a bit more dramatic that it should've been.
"See now that's quiet the unique name you got there. But with that said, isn't Mister Tom a faaaar more cute name for you?" Her salt and pepper colored whiskers twitched a bit, a wobbly like smile crept onto her narrow chestnut shaded muzzle and let out a crackly soft purr towards the end of her refrain. She was only teasing him in the slightest, but with no ill intentions. Besides the raven, it looked pretty nice, maybe she could possibly persuade him? Yes, do just that.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Last edited by Bramble; May 9th, 2017 at 03:25 AM.