Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:59 AM
3v1 victims please
by Aolani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:54 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by alec
Today 02:52 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by starry
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2017, 02:36 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

duskheart watched her kits smiling then looked down at flightkit "you opened your eyes.." she whispered looking at flightkit then the rest purring, i'll raise you on my own even without a father she thought and curled around them.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; May 30th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
duskheart watched her kits smiling then looked down at flightkit "you opened your eyes.." she whispered looking at flightkit then the rest purring, i'll raise you on my own even without a father she thought and curled around them.
Mousekit looked at Duskheart and made her way over to her and her kit. "They don't have a father?" Wondered the small brown kit. She looked at Flight kit with a purr. "Their beautiful." Commented Mousekit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:44 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Mousekit looked at Duskheart and made her way over to her and her kit. "They don't have a father?" Wondered the small brown kit. She looked at Flight kit with a purr. "Their beautiful." Commented Mousekit.
"no they dont i was planning to raise them on their own, and thank you" she looking at the brown kit "what is your name? im duskheart"

Old May 30th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"no they dont i was planning to raise them on their own, and thank you" she looking at the brown kit "what is your name? im duskheart"
"Mines Mousekit." Replied the kit quietly. She didn't want to wake the kits up or bother them. "What are their names?" Wondered Mousekit.

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
"Mines Mousekit." Replied the kit quietly. She didn't want to wake the kits up or bother them. "What are their names?" Wondered Mousekit.
"well the black she cat with tabby stripes is flightkit, the first one out of the litter to open her eyes, the white kit with black spots is birdkit and then finally the last one is silentkit" she whispered "you can come closer their awake one is suckling right now and the others are just close together im guessing silentkit wanted to get to know her sister sooner rather then later"

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"well the black she cat with tabby stripes is flightkit, the first one out of the litter to open her eyes, the white kit with black spots is birdkit and then finally the last one is silentkit" she whispered "you can come closer their awake one is suckling right now and the others are just close together im guessing silentkit wanted to get to know her sister sooner rather then later"
Mousekit got closer and let out a purr at the little bundles. "Hi new clanmates." She meowed in excitement. The kit watched them in awe.

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@TheBread

Midgepaw looked across the moors, then back down at the training hollow with their bright yellow eyes. They loved the moors far better than their previous home, and was glad they'd come to be apart of WindClan. The dappled silver, white gray and black apprentice looked around, then stood still, facing the horizon. Way out in the distance they could see a dark line that he knew were trees, although from here it was impossible to tell what kind. So far, they'd avoided border patrols due to his mentor not thinking that he was ready to be greeted with the hostility of the other Clans. They raised one leg, the one with the thin scar that ran down the length of the entire leg. It had taken them several moons to come to realize why they had earned but not deserved that scar. But those moons had been the best and worst moons of their life. At least they finally had a friend in WindClan, and hoped for a couple more, although how he would do this was beyond themm. They shook themselves, aroused from his revelry and proceeded to gaze around, as usual, the cat, who's gender was unidentifiable upon first glance for many was alone as far as they could tell, even though these were the training moors, and most cats were meant to be their with their mentor or apprentice. Well, not completely alone, as they had come here with their mentor, Ebonyflicker, although Midgepaw wasn't entirely certain why.

Last edited by doghouse; June 11th, 2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Skelly

"Hey, Midgepaw! Come on, I want to show you something really cool that I found!", Rushpaw said, running ahead of his friend. "Hurry up, slowpoke!", he chuckled, slowing his pace as he looked at the other apprentice. "We're nearly there. We'll be there, soon.", the ginger point Siamese apprentice meowed.

"See? I told you we would be here soon.", Rushpaw mewed, looking at a waterfall. There were some butterflies and rabbits, mice, and other prey here, too. "Isn't this place a beauty?", he asked.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@fenic!

It had been almost a half-moon since her attack, and Moonpaw had just finished dragging herself outside. Her face was still heavily wrapped in cobwebs, as Surgestorm insisted still that it needed more time to heal. Her other cuts and scrapes were already forming thin scars along where they were places, and her good eye was becoming less and less dark with each passing day. But the young feline couldn't take being cramped up in the medicine den anymore, and she missed the fresh air that always flowed through the camp clearing. She loved her uncle to death but a part of her missed being apart of camp life and doing daily apprentice tasks - even the tedious jobs such as collecting moss for the elders' den. Ever since her attack, however, Blazingstar had forbidden her from leaving camp on her own, and even went as far as to place personal bodyguards for her no matter if she was in or outside of camp. For once, though, Moonpaw was able to sit and be by herself, and a smile stretched across her face as she relished in the though.
Managing to maneuver her way out of the den - since it appeared that Surgestorm was out of camp and the inside of the den was not only overwhelming but also lonely - the black and white cat sat right outside now, blinking against the harsh overcast light that stretched above her. She observed with her good eye camp life, and everything seemed to be bustling in preparation for the upcoming Greenleaf. She could smell the change on the air and excitement danced through her from ears to tail-tip. Greenleaf was sure to bring about some good change, and maybe the ability for her to get back out into the territory to resume her training. At the thought of returning to where her attack had happened, however, an unusual pain struck her chest and she winched, seemingly shrinking back a little, her good ear flattening a bit.
Tawnypaw wasn't very happy, either- she'd been doing a lot lately to try and busy herself from thoughts of the 'accident', but it had only seemed to dig her deeper into despair. The apprentice had started to lose faith in the ancestors she'd followed so diligently, taking their silence in the face of so much tragedy as proof of abandonment. She'd never felt so alone in her life- all she had was her best friend Moonpaw, a father who seemed too distant from her to really connect with, and on a lesser note, her friend Aspenpaw as well. Dragging herself into camp from the territory quietly, the black, white, and russet molly flicked her ears in exhaustion, two large scars stretching across the base of her right ear. She'd refused medication for her own wounds when the badger had attacked, and so she'd developed scars on the area, lucky that it hadn't become infected yet. Tawnypaw wouldn't accept treatment until she knew Moonpaw was better- she cared too much for her friend to accept anything else. Maybe she cared too much.
She'd happened to meet another cat in the territory, someone who, though he seemed innocent enough, she couldn't help but hate his guts already. "I'll be your first friend", she said. If killing your new clanmates wasn't a crime, she'd have done it in a flash. His father had murdered her mother twice, and she wasn't one to forget easily. Walking out quietly, she caught sight of someone who could take her mind off of Flash for now- Moonpaw. "Moonpaw!" The molly smiled, her heart instantly lifted as she saw how well her best friend was doing.
You're the only one who makes me happy, Moonpaw.
Please don't leave me like the rest of them.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Mousekit got closer and let out a purr at the little bundles. "Hi new clanmates." She meowed in excitement. The kit watched them in awe.
duskheart watched the young kit with a purr, "how old are you mousekit? im only wondering because when they are older i was wondering if you could show them around, you seem like someone who would be great at showing them around and being one of their first friends"

Closed Thread