Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM

Old June 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(My computer hates me so much... I typed out this freaking response and my computer decides to restart... ugh)

Orangetail tilted his ears towards his apprentice as he waited for her answer, she seemed to be lost in thought about what she should pick. He smirked a bit, sometimes it was still surprising to him that he got an apprentice. He jumped a bit when another voice entered the conversation, he smiled as he recognized it as his friend, Blackcrystal. He chuckled a bit, "I don't think Emberpaw is quite ready to take down a bigger cat like me but I am sure we can improve on her basic battle moves." He said with a light chuckle, he was sure there would be a day that Emberpaw could take him down but she would need to build up more muscle first. He turned back towards his appretince, "Blackcrystal seems to be eager about seeing you pin me down, so I'll teach you a couple of moves you can use when battling with a bigger cat." He mewed, "The most popular battle move when facing a bigger opponent is to leap onto your opponent's back and grip on with unsheathed claws. This way you are out of the bigger cats claws and teeth, you can easily get in a few severe wounds from that angle." He said. "Would you like Blackcrystal and I to show you how to do it before you try it yourself?" He asked, tilting his head to one side.
{that's understandable!!! I absolutely hate when my computer does stuff like that. It's annoying. Like at least give me a warning before you decide to take matters into your own hands and reset. Darn laptops!}

Emberpaw felt thankful that Orangetail was understanding where she was coming from. She quickly nodded her head at his question, and her mind began its own series of questions. "I'm not a big cat though. I could never pin anyone down. I'm useless!" She hushed herself, giving off an exasperated sigh. She then shrugged, "I suppose I'm better taught when it's a visual appeal." She inwardly didn't know how this would go, but she couldn't allow her fear to settle in. The black feline's eyes widened however, and she gave off a soft scoff. Did Orangetail really want to fight her? Would the black feline even allow the large orange tom to even pin her down? Blackcrystal wasn't a professional in the battle field, but she had a few tricks up her paws, such as sneaking up on other cats with light paws, or using the old hind legs trick where she would allow her opponent to pin her down before using her legs to flip them over. The she cat had quite powerful hind legs, and she loved to jump. "Do you even want to take your chances?" She replied, sitting down, and wrapping her tail around her in a delicate manner. The posture made her appear majestic as her whiskers twitched at Orangetail's response. "I wouldn't mind helping out your apprentice, though." She replies, and gets up to arch her back in a stretch before she passed towards Emberpaw, dragging her tail alongside the younger she cat in an attempt to comfort her. Emberpaw could feel how tensed she displayed herself as, and she sunk her shoulders. She watched as the black cat sauntered towards her mentor, the black feline doing the same action as before, slithering her tail along his side before she appeared behind him. Emberpaw watched with interest, her bi-colored eyes dancing between the two. And, she leaned her head closer; her ears opened. Blackcrystal awaited for the attack, embracing herself for the large force of impact. "She won't ever be ready if you don't teach her. Never underestimate a small sized cat." Blackcrystal says, her pale green eyes sparkling with interest as she stared at her larger friend. "We small cats have a way of winning--one way or the other." She giggled, and settled her eyes upon Emberpaw. "Watch and learn. Not only watch, but absorb what you see." She told her before sliding her eyes towards her friend.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 07:19 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Icepaw purred then looked down at her prey 2 squirrels and a mouse "should we take these back to camp now" she asked
Dawnfrost nodded, a proud gleam in her eyes. "Yes, this is a fine hunt. Well done." she purred.

Last edited by Rockstar; June 3rd, 2017 at 07:19 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Winterstorm loved the territory. Everything about it, from the beauty of the trees that seemed to have been sculpted out of... well... nothing, and the ground that appeared to have been neatly formed when the territory was chosen. Yes, ThunderClan, to her, had the best territory out of them all. It was a pretty place. And, the only thing Winterstorm loved more then the territory? Well, that was doing pretty much everything she wasn't supposed to do. See, Winterstorm was not... well... the cat who would be considered a role model. Not the type that a queen would want her kits to look up to, anyways. Winterstorm's blue hues darted around the territory, her expression friendly and her eyes sparking with laughter as she moved along, practically bounding like a young apprentice or a kit now. But Winterstorm didn't mind at all. She loved every second of her time here.

When she was younger, the feline had always begged to be allowed to stay in the territory. Just for one night, but now she realized it would have been a bad idea. The Camp was there to keep cats safe. To keep them away from the territory... because dangerous things lurked there, and Winterstorm knew it all too well. Stopping, she glanced around at her surroundings. For her, they were all opportunities for mischief.

See, Winterstorm thought along the lines of 'it's not the supplies you have, but how well you use them' when it came to making mischief. And, she seemed to apply that thinking to her everyday life. Anything was a tool for... well... practically anything, but it had to be used correctly. Winterstorm was not the number one cat when it came to patience, so she tended to give up eventually. Not the best role-model in that case, either. But at least the she cat was friendly. She was loyal. And she tried her best to be a good warrior of ThunderClan. What more could a Clan ask for? Well, obviously a lot more... but Winterstorm wasn't going to deal with neediness. She hated it, as a matter of fact. Independance was important... and it wasn't like she relied on other cats to breathe, right? I better not. They better not think of me that way. 'They' meaning any cat in the Clan, really.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 3rd, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 02:38 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Oh boy... Sunpaw's ears dropped a little, and his face flashed with panic, but his moment of fear was gone as fast as it could come. On the outside, Sunpaw calmly directed his gaze away from Everpaw and into the trees above. What am I supposed to say to this?! Sunpaw knew this was a time to get a little sentimental, to make Everpaw understand. The problem was, this golden apprentice really wasn't a sentimental cat... He had to say something though, otherwise he might upset Everpaw. And that was the last thing Sunpaw wanted to do. If anything upset him in the world, it was seeing the ones that he was close to, upset. Just say something. Sunpaw was known for making up things on the spot and going with the flow. Maybe he could do that here, with Everpaw. He still had to be careful though.
"Well Ever, you see, it could be used with both. If you think about it friendship and love are pretty much the same thing." Sunpaw started speaking slowly at first, but he was getting more confident in what he was saying. He was always confident, but sometimes, only really with Everpaw, he got a little unsure if his words. It was cute in a way, if you knew this tom as a confident, flirtatious man, and suddenly you are seeing him as a sweet, nervous gentleman. It would catch most of his flirting targets off guard. But Everpaw was not his flirting target. "Like, the way I love my parents, and my sister Kestrelpaw, and some of my older friends, and how I love you-" Woah, maybe a little far Sunpaw. It had sounded a lot better in the apprentices head, but now that he said it out loud, well... "U-uh, like you know, friendship l-love." Sunpaw smiled a little, a little embarrassed smile, his ears dropping downwards a little. "Because love love, like loving someone as more than a friend is... True love." Poor Sunpaw, he was having some troubles with this type of talk. Why are we even talking about this? Subpaw supposed that everything, even the most uncomfortable subject, had to be talked about with your best friend, which in his case, was Everpaw. He just found it a little uncomfortable that he was discussing these topics, with, well... A she-cat, the gender that the tom was attracted to. But where did this cats confidence go? Right now his tail was flicking like crazy, and the embarrassed smile on his face stayed there, even though he tried to hide it. And his pelt was hot, like he was blushing. I'm such a mess right now....
The panic on Sunpaw’s came and went, flashing by so quickly that the calico nearly missed it. But she didn’t, she had noticed it but had made no move to change the topic of this conversation. As much as she hated love and hated talking about it, she was curious to see where this conversation was going to go. Watching the golden tom’s face, Everpaw found herself having to hold back chuckles as she stared back blankly. This was already amusing and Sunpaw hadn’t even let out a single word of response yet. How typical of Everpaw, finding amusement in the problematic situations of others. She always seemed to notice when someone else was struggling, yet she never made an attempt to help them. Except for a few cats that is. Normally, Sunpaw would be one of those cats, but not this time. No, the apprentice was curious as to see what he had to see, she wasn’t going to stop the source of her current entertainment.
When Sunpaw first started to speak, Everpaw’s expression had been blank, but as he finished his sentence, her expression changed to one of confusion. How could they possibly be the same? If they were the same, then why would she be friends with Sunpaw? That couldn’t possibly be right. She liked being friends with her best friend, so they just couldn’t be the same thing, considering she hated love so much that she didn’t have a large enough list of offensive words towards it. He had to be wrong, he just had to. But…. perhaps she should tug at his mind for a bit. Yes, she knew what she was going to say, but she just had to wait for the perfect moment.
For a moment, her confidence faltered as Sunpaw spoke his next words. Those words came out wrong and didn’t sound very nice to her ears. “Um, I-I,” she stammered, trying to find the words but failing miserably. Well this had certainly changed quickly. One moment, Everpaw had been planning an ‘evil’ plan to use on Sunpaw, but now she was stuck trying to find some words to speak. Thank StarClan that no one was here to watch the two cats stumble over their words. “Um, yeah. Friendship. Love,” Everpaw said awkwardly, shuffling uncomfortably when she said the word love. The tone of this conversation had quickly changed and was now quite awkward, which to be honest, was rather strange seeing as they were best friends.
In fact, the awkwardness of this situation was quickly becoming way too much for Everpaw and she needed to say something before they both died of drowning. “So, if friendship and love are the same thing, then why am I your friend? You know I hate love,” Everpaw said, fake hurt in her yellows hues. This was going to be hilarious. “I’m sorry, but if they’re the same thing, then I just can’t be your friend. Goodbye Sunny,” Everpaw said, turning her head away to he wouldn’t be able to see the smirk on her maw. Keeping up the act, she drooped her head and dragged her tail along the ground as she started to pad away, smirking the whole time.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 4th, 2017, 06:34 AM

The rogue she cat settled down upon a tree branch, Watching all the clan cats.
She watched kits play together, she watched elders.. well.. be elders.. and she was watching the leader lead.She continued watching the clan from the tree branch. As she smelt the air she could smell fresh prey, and as she did, a plan came into mind, and a smirk grew on her face.
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Creamfrost gave a little yelp of surprise. It was more painful if he dragged her, adding on to the pain she already had. Her leg kept having burning pains every second. She also was aware that Firbranch was no medicine cat. "Shouldn't we just head back to camp?" She asked. "Wheatfur could help, he's a actual medicine cat." She stated, not exactly comfortable with a cat other then the medicine cat helping her with wounds.
He looked at her uncertainly. "Do you think you could make it that far?" He meowed as a hint of concern worked into his voice for his Clanmate.
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
He looked at her uncertainly. "Do you think you could make it that far?" He meowed as a hint of concern worked into his voice for his Clanmate.
"I could. It's no problem." The cream she-cat insisted. She knew she could make it, it was possible. She wasn't going to die trying, at least she hoped not. But, Wheatfur was a real medicine cat, he could help her a lot more than Firbranch. She heaved herself too her feet, and struggled to stay up. Maybe he could help me.." She thought, wincing as pain shot through her leg.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat

As a light rainfall began to pour down over the forest and cats rushed to their dens to seek shelter from the store, Autumnleaf padded out into the forest hunting grounds with her short tail swaying behind her. The she-cat’s fur that once glistened with youth and cleanliness, now was ragged and thin, wetted down by the rain that washed over her. Her eyes that once shone bright green with curiosity and warm now appeared dull with a yellowish-green color that seemed morally uninterested in anything anymore. The warrior seemed to walk through the undergrowth at a steady pace, not stopping or taking a break to gaze at anything as she made her way to her destination. Many memories of her youth were made in this very forest, but now, there was nothing to look forward to - all these secrets and past thoughts now just made her head hurt, to be honest. Autumnleaf halted abruptly at the rank of a shallow river that ran through the woods, resting on her haunches and watching the current as it flowed on it’s way. The pitter patter of the raindrops hitting the leaves and grass around her echoed in the she-cat’s ears as she sat there, lost in thought.

Last edited by Captain; June 4th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Happy

Addertooth sighed in annoyance at the birds chirping far too cheerfully as if they mocked him as he took his walk along the territory of Thunderclan's borders. He usually didn't do on patrols alone but he had nothing better to do so he thought he'd walk around and maybe even hunt. The black male's ears perked up when he heard rustling in the bushes and scented the air. His lanky frame tensing and ready for a fight if need be but he relaxed when he scented no threat and sighed. He shook his head and turned to head back to Thunderclan camp. Maybe he'd be able to give some tips to the apprentices or something unless he scared them away as usual. Poor tom was bored out of his mind but his threatening stature repelled a lot of cats. No wonder he seemed grumpy all the times. No one wanted to talk to him.

(Open for anyone)
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@CandyFlossCat

As a light rainfall began to pour down over the forest and cats rushed to their dens to seek shelter from the store, Autumnleaf padded out into the forest hunting grounds with her short tail swaying behind her. The she-cat’s fur that once glistened with youth and cleanliness, now was ragged and thin, wetted down by the rain that washed over her. Her eyes that once shone bright green with curiosity and warm now appeared dull with a yellowish-green color that seemed morally uninterested in anything anymore. The warrior seemed to walk through the undergrowth at a steady pace, not stopping or taking a break to gaze at anything as she made her way to her destination. Many memories of her youth were made in this very forest, but now, there was nothing to look forward to - all these secrets and past thoughts now just made her head hurt, to be honest. Autumnleaf halted abruptly at the rank of a shallow river that ran through the woods, resting on her haunches and watching the current as it flowed on it’s way. The pitter patter of the raindrops hitting the leaves and grass around her echoed in the she-cat’s ears as she sat there, lost in thought.
Swiftcry hissed as rain hit her ginger and white pelt, her eyes glittering as she clutched the mouse in her jaws tightly. She buried it, scenting cat. She approached a small, shallow river and saw a familiar she-cat. "Uh.. hi Autumnleaf." Swiftcry said softly, sitting near her and wondering why the molly was out here.