by Bean
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old May 31st, 2017, 07:11 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

@Empress Of Evil

Lioncry paced in the territory, her golden brown pelt now sleek and unmarked and it glittered with the stars of sikverpelt. Anxiety gnawed at her stomach as she thought of everything that had taken place. She had died fighting the Dusk Syndicate, and had left everyone behind. The warrior couldn't even begin to imagine what her siblings would be going through. And poor Smokeykit! she added guiltily, her pale yellow eyes dimming with regret. She stopped her pacing and closed her eyes, trying calm herself. She had no idea how long she'd been here, whether it was just moments or possibly days, if not more. A moment passed, and without realizing it, she started thinking strongly of Auroraflame, and was unknowingly summoning the ebony warrior's dreams to here. Summoning Auroraflame. She shook herself and blinked tears from her eyes. She hoped that her family would accept that Lioncry had been killed. Images of the white she-cat flashed in her mind, then agonizing pain, then nothing more. She had died almost instantly, and there had been no hope for her getting to a medicine cat in time, or hope that the Ebonyfrost would be able to do more than watch her die anyways. A faint flash of light pulled that starry warrior out of her thoughts, and she allowed herself to fade in with a few fronds of bracken that was golden and ready to be used as nesting material, as it matched her pelt colored pretty well, and she blended in even more now that she was somewhat transparent, and could see the ground faintly through her paws. For a moment, she expected just another StarClan warrior, and then she caught a glimpse of an inky furred warrior with no stars decorating their pelt, and completely solid looking, meaning this cat, most definitely Auroraflame, was alive, just dreaming.

Last edited by doghouse; May 31st, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:53 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony warrior didn't understand, he didn't want to understand. Something was changing deep within him, but he couldn't tell what it was. His thoughts were constantly battling with one another, constantly forming questions about where his loyalties lie, about what's right and wrong, who he really is. It kept him up at night, tossing and turning in his nest, the voices, constant voices, they yelled, and they sang, they shamed, and they honored. It was nerve wracking, brain wracking, he couldn't tell up from down, his thoughts and morals were jumbled and beginning to disappear, and that's what terrified him the most. What if they completely evaporated, and left him behind with a bare meadow? Left him with no sense of direction, left him with nothing. His optics wavered with confusion, hurt, anger, yet they still seemed empty, he lost his sense of self, his sense of being. Although he was struggling internally, he kept his gaze with the deceased tom as best he could. Everytime he looked at the former warrior he felt an acute pain of guilt, and he knew that he had no right to try and weasel his way out of it, he had no right to make up excuses, he was brought to his ancestors territory for a reason, he bumped into Waterstreak for a reason. His destiny was playing out, it's path was becoming more visible the more he talked to the deceased tom, the more he saw his steady gaze, the more he saw the seriousness in the toms orbs. Maybe this was why Starclan summoned him here, to help him find his way, help him figure out how to protect his clanmates from himself. For the first time in a long time he felt hope flicker in his heart, it was small and barely noticeable, but that was all he needed to know that he was making the right decision, that he was beginning to walk the right path.

The deputy bit his lip and listened as the former mentor began to speak, as he began to forgive the ink colored toms horrid deeds. At the silver toms command he lifted his head once more and gazed into the star filled optics, his own almost matching with the drops of salty tears that littered the lapis orbs. The moment the word 'mistakes' he let out a choked sob and almost swung his head down, almost. He was so ashamed of himself, he had killed one of the clans most loyal warriors, one of his clans most precious toms, his own bretheren. Did he truly deserve this from his ancestors? Why did they favor him so much? Why did they let him live after he washed this toms blood off his paws, as he tried to scrub the blight off his soul. Why was he still here, why did they reward him, why did they let him live a happy life, fall in love, make friends, see his siblings, why? The tears flowed freely down his cheeks and gently fell upon the starry ground with a light drip, drop, drip, the rhythmic beat matched that of his own heart, his own breathing. It slowed as the older tom continued, and his words left Fallenstream stunned, awestruck. Why was he being forgiven? Why? His tears hit the ground at a faster beat as the warrior finished his statement "How could you forgive me? I ripped your dreams right out from under your paws." He choked out, his heavy head swung low, a sign of submission and guilt. He sat himself down heavily, the dust kicked up from underneath him, for a moment all of his worries subsided as he watched the flecks of particles float off, and he realized, it wasn't dust, it was stardust. Something within his soul became bubbly and light, but only for a moment before it flickered out once more. His focus was ripped back into the current situation, although deep down, he wished that it didn't.

Fallenstream shook his head " I cant be fixed, I know that, but I just want to be mended, just enough to ensure my clanmates safety from me." he stated, his head slowly lifted. "You know just as much as I do how dangerous I can be." he added softly, his optics flickered with regret and sorrow. He let out a shaky sigh and held his gaze with Waterstreak, trying his hardest to seem professional, after all, the deceased warrior had placed his hope on his shoulders. "You have to, not that you want to, but I understand that, I-I" he begun, before his words were replaced with another sob, how pathetic was he right now? He had the audacity to ask Waterstreak, the very tom he killed, for help, how horrible was he? "It didn't help, my soul still feels dirty, blighted, and my mind is still a storm within. I still cant tell what my own morals are!" he spat "What if I hurt another clanmate? What if I drown another innocent?" he asked, desperation clung on his words. And then it dawned on the deputy, if cats in the Dark forest could attack others in their dreams....wasn't starclan the same? He looked up at the silver warrior in front of him, uncertainty danced in his lapis hues, but hope flickered deep within once more "Promise me something." he began "Kill me if I think of such horrid thoughts, kill me, please, Waterstreak you're the only one I can turn to, I don't want to hurt those I hold so dear." he pleaded, he didn't care about the way he looked, or the way he sounded, all that mattered was that Riverclan was safe from a murderer, from someone who could only hurt them. But was he thinking this way because he was a high rank, or was it because his morals were different from others, that he thought differently from those around him?
The gray tabby so gaze remained cool as he watched the deputy slowly break down. He watched him, hold back the tears, acceot the tears, sob. He watched it, and in a way, it was satisfactory for him, seeing this side, so full of grief and remorse for his actions. Fallenstream, though he had murdered him, seemed ready to change, to try for the better. Fallenstream, with his new rank seemed to come to light of his past mistakes, and Waterstreak was just glad he saw them. He had seen so many who had done worse and had failed to realize what bad they had done. Fallenstream couldn't have been completely evil, because he was willing to change now. Waterstreak knew that the thought of killing was something that could cross a mind in an instant. There were many times that he had wished to kill Acornprick out of anger. But he hadn't. The only difference was that Fallenstream had acted in that urge. Waterstreak wasn't mad at him though.

He gave the deputy a soft smile. He wanted Fallenstream to truly see that he shouldn't have to live in grief that he had killed him. "I can forgive you, because I see enough of you in me that I want you to go on." He told the warrior calmly. His voice was soft, gentle, and encouraging. None of it was anger. Waterstreak knew that if he was here, then he was here for a reason. And it seemed like that reason was because his past was coming back to haunt him. Fallenstream seemed to want to change it, to be forgiven for it, to change it. And that was good for the makings of a leader. "I forgive you because I want to help my Clan. You are my Clan, your are a leader of my Clan, and I want to help you succeed."

At the cats next words, Waterstreak just listened. For a moment he didn't know how to respond. Yes, he knew very well the dangers that Fallenstream could be, he had experienced the worst first handed. He took a moment, thinking over his words. "Broken things can be made new, Fallenstream." He started, his voice low. Then getting a bit louder he continued. "Yes, you can be mended, healed. And I will assist you in that. Because t let me tell you this. You are concerned about hurting a Clanmates like you did to me. That I understand." He took a deep breath before moving on. "That is a first step in changing. The very fact you fear yourself is good. It means you are going to be more cautious. Don't let yourself be influenced easily. Learn your morals, stick fast to them. You have the great qualities of a leader Fallenstream. You admit you are scared of yourself, and that is good. But don't let it be your downfall, crippling yourself to doing nothing because you're afraid. Instead let it jumpstart you, into doing more good and giving you less time to worry about what you might do." Waterstreak stepped closer to the tom cat, who looked and felt so broken and grieved. He was standing close to him, not at a distance anymore. "And...I hate to break this to you, but because of this, you're always going to feel that dirty spot on your soul. It won't go away. The only thing you can do with it, is let it be a re,index to not let you do it again." Waterstreak watched him, sadness in his eyes. He was hurting for Fallenstream. It was the hurt you feel for someone when you can almost physically see the pain written on their pelt. And he felt bad. "Fallenstream, if your guard your heart and your mind, you shouldn't have to worry about doing something like that again. And trust me, I'll be there if you ever act upon it again. I promise you that, I won't let it happen to another."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

@Empress Of Evil

Lioncry paced in the territory, her golden brown pelt now sleek and unmarked and it glittered with the stars of sikverpelt. Anxiety gnawed at her stomach as she thought of everything that had taken place. She had died fighting the Dusk Syndicate, and had left everyone behind. The warrior couldn't even begin to imagine what her siblings would be going through. And poor Smokeykit! she added guiltily, her pale yellow eyes dimming with regret. She stopped her pacing and closed her eyes, trying calm herself. She had no idea how long she'd been here, whether it was just moments or possibly days, if not more. A moment passed, and without realizing it, she started thinking strongly of Auroraflame, and was unknowingly summoning the ebony warrior's dreams to here. Summoning Auroraflame. She shook herself and blinked tears from her eyes. She hoped that her family would accept that Lioncry had been killed. Images of the white she-cat flashed in her mind, then agonizing pain, then nothing more. She had died almost instantly, and there had been no hope for her getting to a medicine cat in time, or hope that the Ebonyfrost would be able to do more than watch her die anyways. A faint flash of light pulled that starry warrior out of her thoughts, and she allowed herself to fade in with a few fronds of bracken that was golden and ready to be used as nesting material, as it matched her pelt colored pretty well, and she blended in even more now that she was somewhat transparent, and could see the ground faintly through her paws. For a moment, she expected just another StarClan warrior, and then she caught a glimpse of an inky furred warrior with no stars decorating their pelt, and completely solid looking, meaning this cat, most definitely Auroraflame, was alive, just dreaming.
An inky coloured she-cat looked around wildly, the puzzlement and confusion evident in her eyes. Was she dead? She couldn’t be, she hadn’t exactly done anything with death written all over it. The majority of her time had been recently spent with her crying over her losses. She was thinner than she usually was and her eyes drooped slightly from exhaustion. Even though the battle between SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate had occurred quite a while ago, the effects of it were still getting to her. She had killed a cat and she had lost her former mentor. Most would’ve gotten over it by now, and once she had gotten close to it, but then Rainpebble had passed away. What else was there to hit her? What else had she not yet been informed of. But more importantly, why was she here? She recognised the starry environment of StarClan, but she still wasn’t sure why she was here. As Auroraflame looked around, her icy blue gaze flew to a particular cat that was standing, blending in with their surroundings. The deputy had to take a moment to decide whether that was really a cat or just her imagination playing with her. But then again, it wasn’t very often that her mind did play with her, so it probably was a cat. For a moment, the deputy stood there, wondering who that cat was. Only a few seconds after, the horror and shock sunk in as she realised who she was looking at. "No….” she whispered, starting to tremble without any realisation that she was doing so. No, she hadn’t just lost another cat. She refused to believe it. It couldn’t be true. But Auroraflame had been born as one of those cats that just couldn’t deny the truth, no matter how hard she tried. She couldn’t pretend that something was something it wasn't. The she-cat s pelted was starry, there was no denying it. "How? Who did it? I'll avenge you, I'll avenge everyone that they took away from me,” Auroraflame finally said, her voice hoarse as she finished her staring. Even if Rainpebble had taught her to not take her revenge on her enemies, she couldn't let this slip by. Anger and sadness were the two dominant emotions that stood proudly in her voice. She hated this. Why was StarClan taking away everything she loved. Why? Why her? The tears soon started to roll down her cheek as she moved towards her sister. "Oh Lioncry....” she whispered, pain lacing every word that she spoke.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 3rd, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Lilly

Northpath carefully watched Cricketpaw as she turned towards him and seemed to study him in return. It didn't take long for the younger cat to realize where she was, but when she did figure it out the darker cat gave an amused smile. The tom thought back to when he had seen Starclan. This was, of course, the first time that the spotted cat had been visited by the deceased without her mentor. When Northpath had met Starclan, it was under completely different circumstances. Due to the timing of his apprenticeship he hadn't been able to meet the clans' ancestors during his life. Starclan had been silent during those moons, which had only made him feel uncertain about taking the role as Zerosight's apprentice - almost like it was a sign that it wasn't meant to be. So the first time he saw the starry plains of afterlife was, well, after his life when he had been killed by Hannibal in an attempt to save his mentor and father figure.

But the cats here had been kind to him and he had settled down not too log after joining the stars. He liked many of the cats here. Of course, the tom would prefer to be living. To have been able to spend more time with Zerosight and Crescentmoon. To have been able to become a full medicine cat and make his mentor proud of him... but he was sure that he would be able to meet them someday, though the thought was a sad one due to the fact that it means they would have died as well.

As the living cat realized that he was not Riverclan and then questioned him on his identity, his pelt began to heat up slightly with embarrassment for not introducing himself sooner. He flattened his ears and looked at the ground as the tips of his dark ears turned red. "I'm sorry, I don't expect you to know me. My name is Northpath. I was the Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice while it was under the rule of Ratnight... I was killed during the Liberation Battle," he added the last part a bit awkwardly, though he wasn't even sure why he was awkward about it. When he thought about his own death he came to accept it, but he didn't really like speaking about it too much despite not really having a reason to. Northpath quickly cleared his throat and looked back to Cricketpaw. "But I know who you are. You are Geckoleaf's newest apprentice, the successor of Articpaw. I hadn't really gotten to know you mentor too well, though I believe I will get the chance to know her soon!" The dark tabby didn't say anything else about Geckoleaf, leaving it on that suspicious note. His words sounded more cheerful. He was still shy, but he was more relaxed around very few cats - of course, his only close friends had basically been Zerosight, Crescentmoon and Howlpaw.
Curiosity flashed deep within her pool of blue eyes as Cricketpaw took in this new information. She didn't recall Zerosight as ThunderClan's medicine cat, since she had been apprenticed after he had retired from the position, succeeded by Wheatfur. Liberation? she thought, confusion settling within her. This must be why RiverClan was so jumpy as of late, and still recovering - both physically and emotionally. She had been separated from her home during the Liberation, but she had grown up under Bucknight's rule. He hadn't seemed all that bad to her, but she guessed that Shellfeather had taken her from RiverClan just as things took a turn for the worst.

"So you were killed during ThunderClan being freed..." she echoed, nodding as she began to put the pieces together in her head. Her tail tip flicked back and forth behind her and she saw down, eventually curling it around her paws. Something was churning inside of her, an unknown feeling that the young feline couldn't quite place in words yet. It made her feel queasy, like something bad was coming. "Did you ever feel like you weren't meant to be the next medicine cat?" Cricketpaw suddenly blurted out, her brow furrowed as she looked up to meet Northpath's gaze. She didn't know why those words had come out of her mouth, but hearing them out in the open now somehow matched the sickness she felt inside of her. Something didn't feel right. Worry flashed across her expression and she stared ahead of her, breaking her sapphire gaze from her companions.

Her ceremony had been untraditional to say the least, as she was already almost eleven moons - a little old to still be considered an "apprentice". And her induction into the medicine cat world had been quite sudden, though her strong relationship with Geckoleaf proved that to be irrelevant. "I just... I have this feeling that this wasn't the way things were suppose to happen," she murmured, not sure if any of this was making sense to Northpath. He didn't even know her, much less her break in thoughts that sometimes drove those around her crazy. "Maybe I just don't want to fail? Or let Geckoleaf down? But I feel like my time with her... is limited." At that Cricketpaw scoffed a little, ending the words in a quiet hiccup. A burning sensation started to make her eyes sting and she blinked, forcing the urge back down. "That sounds crazy, right?" With that, she looked back up at Northpath, a dreadful feeling settling deep in her gut.
Old June 4th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

A tall dark she cat padded out from the foliage. She was slender and sleek furred with a starry pelt and dazzling green eyes. She was the mother of fallenstream the new riverclan deput, she had been antisocial due to it. Thinking about the danger her little kit must face with this new world to face. When suddenly a voice breaks into her mind set and her ears perked up with interest. Someone out in the territory? This far? she questioned.
Driftingstorm than proceeded to pad from the shaded spot where she had been laying, watching her son with watery eyes. When she set her eyes upon the slender she cat ahead. "Yes" was the simplistic answer as the smoky grey she cat appeared between the foliage and brambles.

She offered a small quirky smile at the she cat. She had only died a few moons back and the sacred starry skies they walked over must have been such a surprise. Q
Duskflower looked at Driftingstorm with a surprised frowned, as the other starclan cat said 'Yes'. She felt her fur begin to shake as she stared at the other cat. The she-cat slowly walked over to Driftingstorm a bit nervously. "I didn't really expect an answer. This feels a bit weird to me, but hi." Duskflower replied. You're being stupid Duskflower! The starclan she-cat begin to feel very frightened.

"I'm sorry if I'm talking to much. I attend to do so when there is another cat around," Duskflower meowed "I'm new to starclan." The she-cat couldn't stop herself from shaking. Hopefully I hadn't disturb her. Gulit shot through her fur, soaking through her skin.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 5th, 2017, 08:15 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Lilly

The starry tom gave a nod as the younger cat echoed his words. He felt a bit saddened that she know him though. Of course, he had been young when he died and to his own disappointment didn't do anything that would make anyone remember him. The only cats that would probably remember him were Zerosight and Crescentmoon - maybe Finchcall since he hated him so much? It was a sad and depressing thought. He hadn't realized it until this moment how little anyone knew about him... it was actually quite daunting and made him feel a bit lonely.

Though it didn't help that nearly everyone he cared about was still living.

Curiosity peaked as Cricketpaw went on to question Northpath. Asking if he had ever felt like he wasn't meant to succeed Zerosight. The tom could see in her blue orbs that she had her own doubts about her ability. Empathy welled up in the tabby as he thought back on when he had been apprenticed. When he had gained Zerosight as a mentor. Northpath gave a small frown at the thought. It wasn't like it was a bad thought, he loved Zerosight like a father and had never been happier than when he was training with the former medicine cat. But Cricketpaw's question remained in his head as he thought it over - even though he knew his own answer to the question before thinking about it much.

"I suppose you could word it like..." he began steadily. He glanced at the ground for some time. "When I first became Zerosight's apprentice, Starclan was silent - which worried me. I know now that it was due to the looming darkness that had covered the clans but still... maybe it was a sign? It had only been a few moons after that that I-" he stopped speaking. He wasn't trying to scare Cricketpaw or anything. The tom saw his death and a possible sign that he wasn't meant to succeed Zerosight. But he hoped that the same wouldn't happen to the molly in front of him. He wished that he had the power to see into the future for the doubtful apprentice, but he wasn't that strong. He didn't have that kind of power. To be able to see what was in store for a cat, what would happen during their life time. And Starclan didn't tell him much about Cricketpaw and her own future, so he knew nothing about whether she was meant to become the next Riverclan medicine cat.

After a few moments of thinking about his next words, the tom continued. "Even though I was scared of Starclan's silence, what I was most afraid of was disappointing Zerosight. I highly respected my mentor and doubted that I could ever live up to him, so I became afraid of how I would handle the clan when it was time for me to become a full medicine cat," he gave a weak smile as he thought about how that day never came. That would wouldn't be the one to care for the clan as their full medicine cat. Though his training had pretty much been completed and was viewed as more of an assistant medicine cat rather than just an apprentice, he still never became a full one. But maybe Cricketpaw would? Northpath hoped so, at least.

His autumn orbs met Cricket's teary blue ones. "Maybe you're just afraid?" He honestly wasn't too sure what to say about the last part. But he tried to rationalize it in his head before speaking. "When I was Zerosight's apprentice, I feared the day I would loose him to Starclan. I cared for my mentor as a father. I barely had a family, so he acted as the closet thing during our shirt time together. Perhaps that is your fear for Geckoleaf? You might care for her too much and know that it will hurt you when she's gone.... does that sound right?" Northpath wished what he was saying made sense and could be found helpful to the spotted cat. But still, maybe it was something else? Though he wasn't sure.

The tom was unaware of her fate....

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:21 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
An inky coloured she-cat looked around wildly, the puzzlement and confusion evident in her eyes. Was she dead? She couldn’t be, she hadn’t exactly done anything with death written all over it. The majority of her time had been recently spent with her crying over her losses. She was thinner than she usually was and her eyes drooped slightly from exhaustion. Even though the battle between SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate had occurred quite a while ago, the effects of it were still getting to her. She had killed a cat and she had lost her former mentor. Most would’ve gotten over it by now, and once she had gotten close to it, but then Rainpebble had passed away. What else was there to hit her? What else had she not yet been informed of. But more importantly, why was she here? She recognised the starry environment of StarClan, but she still wasn’t sure why she was here. As Auroraflame looked around, her icy blue gaze flew to a particular cat that was standing, blending in with their surroundings. The deputy had to take a moment to decide whether that was really a cat or just her imagination playing with her. But then again, it wasn’t very often that her mind did play with her, so it probably was a cat. For a moment, the deputy stood there, wondering who that cat was. Only a few seconds after, the horror and shock sunk in as she realised who she was looking at. "No….” she whispered, starting to tremble without any realisation that she was doing so. No, she hadn’t just lost another cat. She refused to believe it. It couldn’t be true. But Auroraflame had been born as one of those cats that just couldn’t deny the truth, no matter how hard she tried. She couldn’t pretend that something was something it wasn't. The she-cat s pelted was starry, there was no denying it. "How? Who did it? I'll avenge you, I'll avenge everyone that they took away from me,” Auroraflame finally said, her voice hoarse as she finished her staring. Even if Rainpebble had taught her to not take her revenge on her enemies, she couldn't let this slip by. Anger and sadness were the two dominant emotions that stood proudly in her voice. She hated this. Why was StarClan taking away everything she loved. Why? Why her? The tears soon started to roll down her cheek as she moved towards her sister. "Oh Lioncry....” she whispered, pain lacing every word that she spoke.
Lioncry waited in silence, even though her body screamed at her to do something more than stand by and let her littermate figure it out for herself, but the sturdy golden furred warrior was frozen in place. She hadn't meant to get Auroraflame here, but she did realize that maybe this was for the better, after all, it wouldn't leave SkyClan in the dark about her death, and it wouldn't leave them wondering— hoping— that she was still alive and coming back, for the truth was, Lioncry was not coming back, and she never would. She would never stop wishing that she was only dreaming, but this washer new reality. Everything she'd known and thought she'd known had been stripped away from her and she was given a whole new vantage point away from all her family. And that was probably the most positive outlook on the whole situation, and the most blunt being that she was simply dead. But really, she wasn't dead. She was alive, just not her body. She noticed that the black warrior had noticed her, but had not yet realized who she was. Hesitantly, she took a small step forwards and allowed herself to be more visible to the SkyClan deputy. When the other cat spoke, tears slipped silently down the StarClan warrior's face as she nodded, opening her mouth to say something as she saw Auroraflame's expression: shock and horror. Pain filled her eyes, and she had to resist the urge to look away from her sister, because she knew that that could only make things worse, harder on both of them. She shifted, flattening one ear uncertainly as she waited for the right moment to do or say something, but right now didn't feel right, and Lioncry would wait as long as it took despite how sad she was. Many cats had died in the battle, and she grieved for SkyClan's losses as much as those who were alive did. Among those cats was Lioncry, and she felt as if she had somehow, unknowingly brought this upon herself. Lioncry had fought just as she had promised Smokeykit. I'll fight like all of LionClan if I must. But in the end, that had meant that she had held her promise and failed to hold to it at the same time, for she had meant that she would be coming back and would also fight to the best of her ability. “During the battle . . . .” Lioncry said quietly, expecting her voice to be shaky and hoarse, but it was just as it had been before she'd died. She closed her eyes, then looked back, carefully studying Auroraflame with cautious golden eyes. She hoped that she didn't mean that. Lioncry didn't want Auroraflame to kill the white Dusk Syndicate molly, for Lioncry had attacked that cat's home, not the other way around, and Lioncry had done some damage to the cat. She didn't want any cat to suffer for defending their home and lives. “I love you.” Lioncry said, striding forwards and burying her face in her sister's cheek fur, her eyes cloudy with memories of their kithood together.
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:32 PM
whats up danger?

@Hexict

[Im just gonna pretend this is their first meeting n all bc the med ceremony is taking forever]

They opened their eyes, lifting their eyes to only find thick forests around them. Though when looking at the sky, it seemed it was littered with stars they have never seen before. They last remembered closing their eyes by the water in the Starcave. They could remember the hard rock and how it felt rough against their paws. Byt the rock was replaced with soft,plush grass inbetween their toes as they woke up. Amber eyes scanned the place before realizing where they were. No no no no!
Starclan.
Its like a fairy tale dream, starry skies and plush forests that seemed...errily oeaceful. Daypaw hated being out in territories alone. The shadows in the corner of their eye could easily be twisted into some monster. Everything was after them it felt like. They had never been to Starclan before. Is this were they would be getting accepted as a medicine cat? Amber hues gazed around curiously, tail flickering in annoyance. They were in Starclan, and boy did they have a few words to say to them. They stood up and started to walk, eyes darting every where incase of anything.
"Hello?"

Last edited by graves; June 16th, 2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:51 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The gray tabby so gaze remained cool as he watched the deputy slowly break down. He watched him, hold back the tears, acceot the tears, sob. He watched it, and in a way, it was satisfactory for him, seeing this side, so full of grief and remorse for his actions. Fallenstream, though he had murdered him, seemed ready to change, to try for the better. Fallenstream, with his new rank seemed to come to light of his past mistakes, and Waterstreak was just glad he saw them. He had seen so many who had done worse and had failed to realize what bad they had done. Fallenstream couldn't have been completely evil, because he was willing to change now. Waterstreak knew that the thought of killing was something that could cross a mind in an instant. There were many times that he had wished to kill Acornprick out of anger. But he hadn't. The only difference was that Fallenstream had acted in that urge. Waterstreak wasn't mad at him though.

He gave the deputy a soft smile. He wanted Fallenstream to truly see that he shouldn't have to live in grief that he had killed him. "I can forgive you, because I see enough of you in me that I want you to go on." He told the warrior calmly. His voice was soft, gentle, and encouraging. None of it was anger. Waterstreak knew that if he was here, then he was here for a reason. And it seemed like that reason was because his past was coming back to haunt him. Fallenstream seemed to want to change it, to be forgiven for it, to change it. And that was good for the makings of a leader. "I forgive you because I want to help my Clan. You are my Clan, your are a leader of my Clan, and I want to help you succeed."

At the cats next words, Waterstreak just listened. For a moment he didn't know how to respond. Yes, he knew very well the dangers that Fallenstream could be, he had experienced the worst first handed. He took a moment, thinking over his words. "Broken things can be made new, Fallenstream." He started, his voice low. Then getting a bit louder he continued. "Yes, you can be mended, healed. And I will assist you in that. Because t let me tell you this. You are concerned about hurting a Clanmates like you did to me. That I understand." He took a deep breath before moving on. "That is a first step in changing. The very fact you fear yourself is good. It means you are going to be more cautious. Don't let yourself be influenced easily. Learn your morals, stick fast to them. You have the great qualities of a leader Fallenstream. You admit you are scared of yourself, and that is good. But don't let it be your downfall, crippling yourself to doing nothing because you're afraid. Instead let it jumpstart you, into doing more good and giving you less time to worry about what you might do." Waterstreak stepped closer to the tom cat, who looked and felt so broken and grieved. He was standing close to him, not at a distance anymore. "And...I hate to break this to you, but because of this, you're always going to feel that dirty spot on your soul. It won't go away. The only thing you can do with it, is let it be a re,index to not let you do it again." Waterstreak watched him, sadness in his eyes. He was hurting for Fallenstream. It was the hurt you feel for someone when you can almost physically see the pain written on their pelt. And he felt bad. "Fallenstream, if your guard your heart and your mind, you shouldn't have to worry about doing something like that again. And trust me, I'll be there if you ever act upon it again. I promise you that, I won't let it happen to another."
The ebony warrior lifted his watery gaze and stared at the Starclan member, so many untold emotions danced in his sea colored eyes, so many apologies and silent promises choked him, so many cries of woe and songs of sadness stung his soul. He had so many questions, he had so many things to say, so many things on the tip of his tongue, but he was unable to udder a word, nothing came out other than sobs and choking noises. His mind was going hawire and his heart was racing, his soul was aching, he wanted it to stop, he needed it to stop, he felt as though he was going to suddenly catch ablaze. Every bone in his body was creaking and waiting to catch on fire, while his blood that flowed through his being was cold, freezing every emotion he had ever felt, every emotion he was feeling, it was odd, it was painful. It made his legs sore, his stomach sore, his everything sore, he wanted to stop it, and it only inflated when he first layed eyes on Waterstreak. The deputy lowered his gaze once more and scoffed "What part of you is in me? You're no monster, you've got the purest heart I know, how could you ever see even a speck of your light within my darkness?" he asked, dumbfounded. It was true, although he despised the warrior when he first saw him he held him with high respect now, or well he thought he did, he still wasn't sure about his feelings towards the high ranks and the senior warriors, he couldn't tell if he despised them, or if he honored them and respected them, everytime he tried to decipher what his emotions and thoughts were his head and soul began to ache.

Fallenstream lashed his tail and shook his head "I'm no leader, I'm not like you or Russetstar, or Snowstar, Halestar, Grousestar, or even Blazingstar. I cant lead my clan because I fear myself too much, I don't want to hurt them, yet I know that every move I make will cause innocents to be injured or worse. Waterstreak with every step I take nothing but destruction is left behind me, every pawstep brings death...how can I lead a clan and expect them to come out unharmed?" he asked, practically sobbing out the words, he was too far gone, he was too broken, his soul was so deeply cracked, and it all started the first day he met Honeypool. For a second the tom felt nothing but anger as he thought of the molly, nothing but hatred and remorse. The ebony warrior lashed his tail and stomped "It's all her fault!" he spat "The moment we locked eyes my world started doing backflips! Everything I came to learn, everything I came to know became lies, I-I don't want to be in control, I don't want to be leader! Those who get ahold of the power often become controlled and selfish! I don't want to become like that, I don't wish to become like Bucknight...I cant." he whispered, fear flashed in his optics. Images of the second evil era flashed through his mind, when he was at the peak of his impure, evil, deeds, when his mind and soul were overcome with blight. The deputy shuddered and looked back up at the Starclan warrior, tears resting on his cheeks, a small, thankfull smile began to spread on his face. It gave the larger tom reassurance that Waterstreak promised to stop him if he ever turned back to his darker ways, it reassured him that he would never hurt another innocent cat "I-...thank you." he choked out, his tears coming back, the clear liquid began to once again fall down, sliding off his cheeks. He hadn't cried this much since his mother had died, his walls were build to high and too strong for them to broken down since then, and yet here he was, blubbering like a kit to the very tom he had killed, what was Russetstar thinking, making him deputy.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 20th, 2017, 07:15 PM
chirps

@Lonestar23

It was a rather cool day, though the sun still shone overhead the grassy fields of StarClan’s territory. A slight breeze drifted through the treetops and the sound of bird chirping accompanying it. The blades of grass swayed a little with each change of the wind. A light brown furred feline stepped carefully across the open territory, eyes open wide and ears perked as she studied the unfamiliar territory. No Clan scents were detectible, which confused the she-cat; hadn’t she fallen asleep earlier in the WindClan warrior’s den? Or had her evening walk taken her further than she intended to go? Shaking her head, Heathertail decided to simply enjoy it. It was nice, the breeze offered some slight comfort from the sun that shone down on her, warming her fur.

This peaceful quiet place brought back memories of her strolls with Shrikecall. A stab of grief pierced her heart and tears stung at the bottom of her eyes. The deputy’s passing had been hard on her, though they had never been “official” in the eyes of their Clan. She had grieved in silence during his vigil, letting his family and close friends gather by his side as she lay in the distance, a stone cold expression on her face as she watched his lifeless body. The moon had made his fur a stunning shade of silver, making him even more handsome than he already was. After a moment, she had gotten up and left the camp, silently crying to herself as she walked the same paths they used to pad together.

Heathertail blinking, suddenly being knocked back to the present moment. Her paw pads felt sore, as though she had been walking for moons, and a dull pain echoed in her head. “Why did you have to take him?” she breathed, to no cat in particular, as her shoulders shook. She was getting old, no doubt, and the stress that had accumulated since Shrikecall’s death definitely wasn’t good. She knew she should talk to someone, but most of the feline’s friends were already passed, or were in the elders’ den sleeping. “I miss you…” She wished that he would visit her in her dreams. That he would come to her, and tell her that he was okay. She didn’t doubt that the noble tom had made it to StarClan, but a little reassurance wouldn’t hurt.

Glancing upwards towards the blinding sun, the birds and summer scent dancing around her, she saw down and wrapped her tail around her paws, remaining quiet for a moment. The grief wasn’t too bad now, merely a shadow that loomed over her. But this place, it quieted the storm a bit, made the wind stop howling inside her head, and the pieces of her broken heart from falling. Something about it seemed familiar, yet the WindClan senior warrior’s memory was fading slowly, and it was hard to pinpoint why this serene atmosphere felt so secure and safe to her. Could it be StarClan…? She entertained the thought for only a few fleeting seconds before passing the silly idea away. Though she still believed in her ancestors with a fire in her chest, she couldn’t help but feel as though they had abandoned her since Shrikecall’s passing.