Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"I doubt it. I give all sorts of boring assignments - trust me, you're probably better off with her." Obsidiansky shook his head, the smile tugging at the corners of his maw finally winning and breaking out on his features. It was hard to keep from smiling around the smaller tortie - she was so cheerful all the time! How was that possible? Whatever it was, Obsidiansky wished he could catch her glad nature and figure out what was going on. Before he could respond to Infernosky's comment, there was another cat approaching. A unique looking one, the type of which Obsidiansky rarely saw. Her coloring was... similar to Infernosky's, but at the same time, different. He didn't know what to make of it or whether to ask if he should go or what - but the small feline seemed so cheerful! Another one of those cats who it would be easy to smile, and relax around.

"Hello," He greeted with a slight purr. The cat looked younger. Apprentice aged for sure, though how far into her training was unknown by the tom. He had never been the best at recognizing that kind of thing anyways, though. Putting his head to one side he observed the other cat and then glanced back to Infernosky. Should he and Jitterpaw go? He could take the smaller cat out somewhere, give the two of them some time to talk...

"Um - do you two - know each other?" As far as he could tell there had been no obvious recognition in the apprentice's voice, but... perhaps there was some on the reddish feline's mind. In which case he would be happy to let them catch up and slip away from this conversation. After Rainpaw was done with his 'assignment,' Obsidiansky's plan was to get some battle training done with the younger tom. Then some hunting, and then they'd be done for the day. But how do I train a cat who can't smell... he was trying to put off hunting training, and wished that Blazingstar hadn't thought he would be good for the task of training Rainpaw. Plus the apprentice had embarassed him at his ceremony, not to mention he was constantly being rude... could Obsidiansky handle much more? He didn't want to crack and have Rainpaw be amazed by how frustrated he could get.

Right now he was a pleasant, friendly tom who was constantly thinking of other cats. That was how Obsidiansky had chosen for the world around him to see him, and he was careful to maintain an exact image... despite the flaws that he could constantly feel brewing beneath the surface. More times then one his frustration had tried to escape and he had packed it inside until later. An example of such? Training with Rainpaw. That was it, just training with the grey apprentice made Obsidiansky furious.
@InfernoFlicker @AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Mothkit for a while, was filled with triumph. That was, the second before he knocked her off. Mothkit fell on her back, surprise showing on her face. The female kit jumped up to her paws, dropping into a crouch as well, she playfully hissed back.

This game was a lot more fun then she expected. Mother wasn't exactly on the fighting side. Everyone knew that. She usually would sit out games like this, she actually just watched them from her mothers nest. The kit would sigh, and look away, letting the other kits play. But this, this was different. Moth kit liked this. It was surprisingly fun. The kit she was playing with to.

He was a lot of fun to play with, Mothkit had realized that about the second she started playing with him. He was easy to play with, not a rude grump. So, Mothkit decided to count him as a friend. He was a good friend, that was for sure.
Lynxkit had to admit he was having a good time with Mothkit. She was extremely nice, and sweet. He thought nothing could set her off. A part of him felt glad that she was willing to play instead of yell at him. She looked quite surprised that he managed to throw her off, but he loved the fact that she was able to play along again with him.

The toyger tom quickly seen how she came back up, entering into her own pounce and seemed to be challenging him. He took this chance to circle around her, ready to pounce once again. But, before he did, he proclaimed. ''I'm going to be the leader of Windclan someday! You'll have to bow down to me once they give my nine lives.'' He joked. It was only a joke. He didn't really care about becoming leader of Windclan--or any leader for that fact. But, wasn't it every kit's dream to rule a clan? ''Lynxstar...it sounds right, doesn't it, Mothkit?'' He chuckled before falling over onto his back and laughing.

It was quite the humorous name instead of a good one. Lynxstar. When his laughing fit stopped, he stayed onto his belly, and started to kick his paws into the air, as if fighting it. ''You should be the leader of Thunderclan!''He hoped back up onto his fur paws, as he exclaimed. It was only a simple game they were playing. only a game that kits play. Make believe. ''That way, I'll be able to take you down! Windclan is superior than Thunderclan would ever be!'' He mused, once again entering into a playful crouch as he growled gently at her. ''Make your move, Mothstar.'' He suppressed a laugh.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 18th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit had to admit he was having a good time with Mothkit. She was extremely nice, and sweet. He thought nothing could set her off. A part of him felt glad that she was willing to play instead of yell at him. She looked quite surprised that he managed to throw her off, but he loved the fact that she was able to play along again with him.

The toyger tom quickly seen how she came back up, entering into her own pounce and seemed to be challenging him. He took this chance to circle around her, ready to pounce once again. But, before he did, he proclaimed. ''I'm going to be the leader of Windclan someday! You'll have to bow down to me once they give my nine lives.'' He joked. It was only a joke. He didn't really care about becoming leader of Windclan--or any leader for that fact. But, wasn't it every kit's dream to rule a clan? ''Lynxstar...it sounds right, doesn't it, Mothkit?'' He chuckled before falling over onto his back and laughing.

It was quite the humorous name instead of a good one. Lynxstar. When his laughing fit stopped, he stayed onto his belly, and started to kick his paws into the air, as if fighting it. ''You should be the leader of Thunderclan!''He hoped back up onto his fur paws, as he exclaimed. It was only a simple game they were playing. only a game that kits play. Make believe. ''That way, I'll be able to take you down! Windclan is superior than Thunderclan would ever be!'' He mused, once again entering into a playful crouch as he growled gently at her. ''Make your move, Mothstar.'' He suppressed a laugh.
Mothkit couldn't help but feel slightly putndown. How come he got to be Windclan leader? That wasn't fair.
But, Mothkit was a nice cat, and she knew it was only a game. The molly smirked. "If I'm Thunderclan, I don't have to bow down to you."

Mothkit bunched muscles, sending a ripple through her pelt. The orange, white, and brown tabby mix lunged forward, pouncing on him. As she fell through the air towards him, she felt a surge of energy blast through her, making her feel extremely strong.

Mothkit was definitely injoying this game. She may not get to be leader of Windclan, but the wrestling part was fun. Her excitement shown in her eyes as she flew through the air, ready for what would happen next.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory wasn't the best spot for the darkly colored tom to be. There wasn't much shade out here, and Obsidiansky's black pelt quickly heated under the burning rays. Panting lightly, the tom approached a familiar looking feline and his expression changed. "Sagewhisker? What are you doing out here?" He asked. The memory that neither were supposed to be alone entered his mind and he sighed, wishing he could have realized that before he left the Camp. No wonder he was given those looks - the tom was certain that there had been something on his pelt, but it had just been cats wondering what he was doing. "Or... what are you doing out here alone?" Rephrasing the question would most likely give him the answer that he wanted. And what had he come out here alone for? Just to think. Perhaps hunt. Half-hoping he would run into someone like his friend.

A pleasant way to spend the day indeed, just talking... and there would be no feelings involved, nothing to worry about, so Obsidiansky wouldn't have to try and juggle everyone's feelings at the same time. He'd just finished doing that with Canineheart and it hadn't been easy. But, sorting out his own feelings was important... and he was glad that he hadn't given in and just said 'okay' to her.
Sagewhisker slightly jumped at the sound of a familiar voice. Obsidiansky. Sagewhisker smiled, she was slightly hoping that she would run into a familiar face. She yawned at got her paws. She turned to the dark colored tom and smiled. "Hi, Obsidiansky. I just need a break from the nursery and being cramped up in there all day." Sagewhisker meowed. "I know that Blazingstar said to not go out alone but i just needed sometime to rest, now that I'll be returning to warrior duties when Rowankit, Brightkit, and Larkkit." She continued. The tortoiseshell molly sat back down on her haunches and smiled. She shuffled her paws and her tail tip twitched slightly, clearly nervous.

"What have you been up to lately?" Sagewhisker asked. She noticed that he was panting from the blazing sun. "Do you want to find somewhere shadier to talk?" The molly commented. She stretched her her front legs out and yawned. Sagewhisker sighed and hopped up, her eyes widened, clearly happy. He looks stressed, I wonder what he just came from?

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Ebony @The Eye Of The Storm @SpiralTheRival @RedHead @Ludicrous Lunacy

It was time, once again to deliver her next bundles of joy. She hated the pain that came with the beauty but to see her little one's smiling faces was enough to make her continue. The white tabby let out huffs as she made herself comftrable in her nest, she had no mate to help her through this, not that she had one the last time, Dustflight didn't show up, but she couldn't blame him, would you show up to a molly's birthing if you didn't love her? The white tabby regulated her breathing, in and out, in and out, multiple things were swirling through her mind at the moment, what she'd name the kits, if they'd look like Gorsefeather, Dustflight, or the tom she met outside the territory she didn't know and in all honesty she didn't want to, she wasn't sure if her heart could take the beating if her kits looked like the first two toms, it would shatter. An acute pain ruptured through her body and she realized that it was time, her blue optics flickered with pain and joy "Soon, little ones, you will come into the bright world, and this time my loves, I promise that no one will ever hurt you..." she huffed, memories of her last litter running through her mind, Rainpaw, Zypherpaw, Morningpaw, Wildpaw, her beloved kits lives were snatched away from her, right before her eyes, the only one left alive was Phantomp- Phantom, but she failed her daughter as well, Dovecloud wasn't able to show her the light. The queen let out a gasp and smiled sweetly before grabbing a stick and preparing herself.

Mewls and coo's filled the nursery, her five bundles of joy nestled against her stomach. Her blue optics danced with joy and love, she loved them even before she brought them into this world, and she loved them even more the moment they became apart of her world. The white tabby leaned down and licked the top of each and every one of their heads "I suppose I should name you, since I have no one to wait on." she stated before giving each one a hard look. After a few seconds she smiled and looked at the first kit, pure white tom "your name will be Heronkit." she purred before she gave her son a lick. She then turned her attention to the next kit, a grey tom who had his mothers markings "Your name will be Goosekit." she hummed as she once again leaned down and licked the top of the kits head. Her blue optics swivled down to look at her third kit, sparkling with delight as she noticed it was a female "your name, dear one, will be Chickadeekit." she stated, once again licking the top of her first daughters head. She then turned her focus upon her last kit, love danced in her orbs "And you, my little one, will be Juncokit." she stated before she also licked the top of the young toms head. She was already proud of her kits, and all they've done so far was breathe and exist, but for Dovecloud, that's all it took.
Yawning wide so that her little pink younger showed, the dark gray tabby sniffed the air, sticking her dainty pink nose out. She caught the scent of her mother, very close, and scooted towards it. She pushed in between all of her siblings, snuggling up in the center. She let out a little purr, and buried her face I her mother's fur, searching for a spot to nurse. Upon finding it, Chickadeekit latched on, and started to drink. The warm, creamy liquid soothed the young kit, and after she was full, Chickadeekit curled up in a ball, surrounded by her mother and siblings. Everything was perfect.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Ebony @The Eye Of The Storm @SpiralTheRival @RedHead @Ludicrous Lunacy

It was time, once again to deliver her next bundles of joy. She hated the pain that came with the beauty but to see her little one's smiling faces was enough to make her continue. The white tabby let out huffs as she made herself comftrable in her nest, she had no mate to help her through this, not that she had one the last time, Dustflight didn't show up, but she couldn't blame him, would you show up to a molly's birthing if you didn't love her? The white tabby regulated her breathing, in and out, in and out, multiple things were swirling through her mind at the moment, what she'd name the kits, if they'd look like Gorsefeather, Dustflight, or the tom she met outside the territory she didn't know and in all honesty she didn't want to, she wasn't sure if her heart could take the beating if her kits looked like the first two toms, it would shatter. An acute pain ruptured through her body and she realized that it was time, her blue optics flickered with pain and joy "Soon, little ones, you will come into the bright world, and this time my loves, I promise that no one will ever hurt you..." she huffed, memories of her last litter running through her mind, Rainpaw, Zypherpaw, Morningpaw, Wildpaw, her beloved kits lives were snatched away from her, right before her eyes, the only one left alive was Phantomp- Phantom, but she failed her daughter as well, Dovecloud wasn't able to show her the light. The queen let out a gasp and smiled sweetly before grabbing a stick and preparing herself.

Mewls and coo's filled the nursery, her five bundles of joy nestled against her stomach. Her blue optics danced with joy and love, she loved them even before she brought them into this world, and she loved them even more the moment they became apart of her world. The white tabby leaned down and licked the top of each and every one of their heads "I suppose I should name you, since I have no one to wait on." she stated before giving each one a hard look. After a few seconds she smiled and looked at the first kit, pure white tom "your name will be Heronkit." she purred before she gave her son a lick. She then turned her attention to the next kit, a grey tom who had his mothers markings "Your name will be Goosekit." she hummed as she once again leaned down and licked the top of the kits head. Her blue optics swivled down to look at her third kit, sparkling with delight as she noticed it was a female "your name, dear one, will be Chickadeekit." she stated, once again licking the top of her first daughters head. She then turned her focus upon her last kit, love danced in her orbs "And you, my little one, will be Juncokit." she stated before she also licked the top of the young toms head. She was already proud of her kits, and all they've done so far was breathe and exist, but for Dovecloud, that's all it took.
@Ebony @The Eye Of The Storm @starfall @RedHead @Ludicrous Lunacy
Warm... It was much warmer where he was earlier, but where was he earlier? Goosekit couldn't remember. Milk scent tickled his nose and it sure did smell delicious. He pushed his round body closer to his mother before feeling the slightest of breezes touch his short, pointed upright tail. What is that? He swung his round head away from his siblings and mother and faced the nursery entrance. The kits eyes were still closed but he could feel that small breeze. Goosekit mewled in excitement and began fumbling away from the litter, and because his muscles were undeveloped and he hadn't yet figured out the knowledge of walking normally he continuously tripped over himself and kept smacking his nose into the earth, letting out surprised squeaks as he did so.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:38 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As she watched Tawnypaw glare towards the Clanmates who had averted their eyes to avoid seeing Moonpaw, a small laugh came out of her. "Oh, I can always count on you to scare the bad ones away," she purred, swiping her tongue once more over her friends ears before standing up and stretching. Her fur ruffled a bit in the breeze and despite the ache she felt from not moving for so long, it was nice to be out and about. Perhaps she could even take her bandages off right now; she hadn't seen what she looked like yet, since she didn't remember the out of body experience she had when the attack first happened. A sudden urge yanked at her pelt, and her good eye flashed in Tawnypaw's direction.

"Will you help me take these bandages off?" she questioned, a pleading look appearing on her face. She knew that there was not really a chance of Tawnypaw saying no, and although the black and white feline hated putting her best friend in that position, she had to see exactly what she looked like. Knowing that her uncle was out with Featherpaw, and wouldn't be back for some time, this seemed like the only opportunity for her.
"Of course you can count on me!" Tawnypaw huffed proudly as she smiled, her ears flicking with happiness as she'd done her best to defend the molly. Her tail swishing across the camp floor as she got up along with Moonpaw, the she-cat's grass-green eyes shining win elation as she gazed towards her best friend. In her eyes, she would never be scary- she was always the most beautiful cat in the world, both on the inside and out. However, as her friend's eyes snapped back towards hers, the apprentice asking her to help remove the bandages which helped to heal her face, Tawnypaw's ears flattened in confusion. Her head told her no, but she would do anything for her best friend, and this was such a trivial thing, right? "Are you sure we should do that, just because the bandages are what's helping you heal and everything? I mean, I don't want you to get even more hurt." But I don't want to make you sad, either- it's almost worse than being hurt, because if you know that someone doesn't like you, it can have e chance of never being able to heal completely. She was a rather closed-off cat when it came to other friends, but she did have a couple of acquaintances, along with a father and Moonpaw herself. She could do just fine in this world, if everything worked out the way she wanted it to. Besides, I have to tell her about that strange cat I met on the border- that one that I hate, yeah. Flash.

Last edited by Fel; June 18th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:41 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Of course you can count on me!" Tawnypaw huffed proudly as she smiled, her ears flicking with happiness as she'd done her best to defend the molly. Her tail swishing across the camp floor as she got up along with Moonpaw, the she-cat's grass-green eyes shining win elation as she gazed towards her best friend. In her eyes, she would never be scary- she was always the most beautiful cat in the world, both on the inside and out. However, as her friend's eyes snapped back towards hers, the apprentice asking her to help remove the bandages which helped to heal her face, Tawnypaw's ears flattened in confusion. Her head told her no, but she would do anything for her best friend, and this was such a trivial thing, right? "Are you sure we should do that, just because the bandages are what's helping you heal and everything? I mean, I don't want you to get even more hurt." But I don't want to make you sad, either- it's almost worse than being hurt, because if you know that someone doesn't like you, it can have e chance of never being able to heal completely. She was a rather closed-off cat when it came to other friends, but she did have a couple of acquaintances, along with a father and Moonpaw herself. She could do just fine in this world, if everything worked out the way she wanted it to. Besides, I have to tell her about that strange cat I met on the border- that one that I hate, yeah. Flash.
A sigh left Moonpaw's lips and she looked a bit crestfallen. "Yeah, you're probably right. I just wanted to see what I looked like, you know? She knew that it probably wasn't a good idea to take the bandaged off before Surgestorm got back. He of course would be fully against the idea, and she already suspected her uncle of keeping them on for longer than necessary. It pained her that others turned away quickly, or never made eye contact anymore. She wanted to see what was so scary about herself now.

A soft breeze ruffled her fur and she shivered, but not from the cold. She didn't say anything more to try and convince Tawnypaw to help her; instead, the black and white feline simply leaned against her friend, enjoying her company more than anything. With their fur brushing, she recalled all the time they had spent together in the nursery as kits - when Moonpaw had been there, that is. Then when she had become an apprentice, they started to drift apart slowly; between visiting her uncle and focusing on her warrior training, the molly hadn't much time to spend with Tawnypaw. And on their first outing since bonding in kithood, she had put them both in danger. With that thought still fresh in her mind, she snuggled a little closer to her friend, breathing in her scent. "Thanks for sticking by my side, Tawnypaw," she murmured into her fur, tail flicking back and forth behind her as she sat close to her denmate.

Last edited by spade; June 18th, 2017 at 11:42 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 12:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Mothkit couldn't help but feel slightly putndown. How come he got to be Windclan leader? That wasn't fair.
But, Mothkit was a nice cat, and she knew it was only a game. The molly smirked. "If I'm Thunderclan, I don't have to bow down to you."

Mothkit bunched muscles, sending a ripple through her pelt. The orange, white, and brown tabby mix lunged forward, pouncing on him. As she fell through the air towards him, she felt a surge of energy blast through her, making her feel extremely strong.

Mothkit was definitely injoying this game. She may not get to be leader of Windclan, but the wrestling part was fun. Her excitement shown in her eyes as she flew through the air, ready for what would happen next.

''Why do you think you wouldn't have to bow down to me?'' He smirked, lashing his tail behind him. ''Windclan is the best! We always win, and therefore you have to listen to me.'' He nodded, feeling quite proud of himself for thinking such.

Lynxkit felt himself being brought down once again by the she kit. He cuffed her ear in a gentle bite to not hurt her. ''I'll never surrender to you!'' He said through clenched teeth. He managed to push her off him once more, and he entered into a another pounce as he lunged into the air and caught hold onto her.

It was a move he seen his dad do to his mother one time. A move that usually happened when Lemonspotted, his mother, refused to listen. The move wasn't quite painful to Lemonspotted, and Lynxkit knew that biting on the scruff had to be soft when it came to a kit. Though he didn't have to worry about that. Lynxkit was a kit himself, and his fangs were still growing anyway. ''I gotcha now!'' He mused, and tried to bring her down as he fell onto his side, but his teeth still clung to the nape of her neck in a gentle playful manner.
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:52 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Why do you think you wouldn't have to bow down to me?'' He smirked, lashing his tail behind him. ''Windclan is the best! We always win, and therefore you have to listen to me.'' He nodded, feeling quite proud of himself for thinking such.

Lynxkit felt himself being brought down once again by the she kit. He cuffed her ear in a gentle bite to not hurt her. ''I'll never surrender to you!'' He said through clenched teeth. He managed to push her off him once more, and he entered into a another pounce as he lunged into the air and caught hold onto her.

It was a move he seen his dad do to his mother one time. A move that usually happened when Lemonspotted, his mother, refused to listen. The move wasn't quite painful to Lemonspotted, and Lynxkit knew that biting on the scruff had to be soft when it came to a kit. Though he didn't have to worry about that. Lynxkit was a kit himself, and his fangs were still growing anyway. ''I gotcha now!'' He mused, and tried to bring her down as he fell onto his side, but his teeth still clung to the nape of her neck in a gentle playful manner.
Mothkit rolled her eyes. "There's no way I'm bowing down to you." she hissed playfully, not very proud of her remark.

Mothkit tumbled to one side. The female kit lashed her paws in the air playfully. She was definitely enjoying this game. "Hey!" she hissed through gritted teeth, attempting to get back up again. She failed.

When Mothkit fell to the ground once more, an idea popped into her head. "Thunderclan is beaten!" she yowled playfully. "Windclan is superior! Thunderclan retreat!" The she kit purred once she was done, she was proud of coming up with that.
Closed Thread