Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
+ The Spider's Den +
by 19796
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:13 AM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:03 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2017, 05:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I don't care if she can't feel it, that's what you think, but conscious or not... we still feel..." He growled, his eyes suddently scanning the surroundings for those plants she needed, he took it and placed it down in front of the medecine cat apprentice, well, was he supposed to call Daypaw that anymore? There was no official medicine cat other than them, so this sure was a tad confusing. "Weird name..." He said. "Almost sounds like it could be a cat's name." He added and looked around at all the other herbs and such things, working with these must be really boring, learning names and all that, he couldn't see himself do such a thing, he would probably die of boredom first.
"Would you hand me the herbs before she dies of not being treated?" the enby meowed impatiently, watching him look over their herb stash. He wanted this cat treated as quickly as possible. The bleeding has stopped, and the longer the wound was left untreated the most risk it was at for infection. "And I know what I think because Im the medicine cat here." they replied. Leaning down, they started to lick at the wounds littered all over the shecat to clean it before treatment was placed.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Perhaps you could patrol with Halestar someday" Onyxclaw smirked, imagining himself doing it as well.
Elmpaw added," Maybe you will too... Though some warriors never will due to immaturity."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw added," Maybe you will too... Though some warriors never will due to immaturity."
Onyxclaw nodded, his gaze sweeping the clearing. "Yes.." he replied, eyeing some particular warriors he had in mind. Though he didn't dare say them aloud, it was obvious to most with common sense.
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Would you hand me the herbs before she dies of not being treated?" the enby meowed impatiently, watching him look over their herb stash. He wanted this cat treated as quickly as possible. The bleeding has stopped, and the longer the wound was left untreated the most risk it was at for infection. "And I know what I think because Im the medicine cat here." they replied. Leaning down, they started to lick at the wounds littered all over the shecat to clean it before treatment was placed.
"It's already in front of you, look down and you'll see it, right in front of your left paw." Nightpaw said and pointed to the Goldenrod, he had placed it there a good minute ago, surprised that the medecine cat hadn't seen such a bright colored flower just at his paws. "You know what you think, then tell me why we can feel others touch when we're asleep..." He mewed, he knew he probably wouldn't get an answer, but it was just to anger him, he turned his gaze back to Eclipsepaw, a worried look appearing on his face.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Onyxclaw nodded, his gaze sweeping the clearing. "Yes.." he replied, eyeing some particular warriors he had in mind. Though he didn't dare say them aloud, it was obvious to most with common sense.
Elmpaw eyed a few apprentices and laughed," I heard one of them say they expect to be leader."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:38 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Elmpaw eyed a few apprentices and laughed," I heard one of them say they expect to be leader."

Onyxclaw snorted, eyeing the group of apprentices. "Typical." He grumbled, lashing his tail. "It probably won't happen, logically."
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:59 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@woly
A wince of pain escaped through his clenched maw, as Acornfall wobbled his wall into the medicine den, his pelt rippling in discomfort as a strand of thorns was found pieced into his left side. He had been walking by himself, first mistake, out in the territory and to top off his stupid decision, the young elder decided to try and hunt. It had been moons since he had hunted, what gave him that bright idea? Another ripple through-out his pelt caused him to wince as he gingerly scanned the den, searching for Shadowclan's newest medicine cat, Daypaw. Honestly, Acornfall hadn't talked to them all that much or even really knew about them at all. Only that they were grumpy, but really, Acornfall would be grumpy too if he had been shoved into the position with no training. Hopefully the tom cat could make a good impression on the other, as he was often found in the medicine den. Damn whiskers. His whiskers had been taking moons to grow back out since his accident and it was truly annoying. Maybe once they grew back he would be able to reclaim his position as a warrior and even change his name? Although he had grown accustomed to it by now. Spotting the small ginger tabby towards the back of the den, Acornfall inched further in, clearing his throat softly to grab their attention.

"Daypaw? I need some assistance." He would laugh at his own joke if he wasn't in so much pain right now. Of course he needed assistance, why would he even be in the damp, aromatic den? Really the one thing he wanted to do was lay down. The world was spinning right in front of his muzzle, this had been happening along with his goofy walking so he figured it was from his whiskers as well. Maybe it was from all the poppy seeds he had been inhaling too? Whatever, probably whiskers. He opened his maw to speak again,

"Don't worry, I just need to lay down!" And with that statement, the sandy mackerel tom cat flopped straight down onto his right side, tensing his muscles as he waited for Daypaw to make their way over.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 22nd, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Onyxclaw snorted, eyeing the group of apprentices. "Typical." He grumbled, lashing his tail. "It probably won't happen, logically."
Elmpaw nodded," Yeah. The only chance of them being leader is if the mature and quickly."

Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Elmpaw nodded," Yeah. The only chance of them being leader is if the mature and quickly."
Dipping his head in agreement, he gazed at the leaders den. "Unfortunately for them, Halestar isn't going anywhere for a long time."
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:57 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Little Bird

Blarepaw made his way into camp with a frog and a couple of lizards in his jaws. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and placed his catch on the top. After Blarepaw was finished he looked around the camp for one cat specific and that was his friend Gingerpaw. I hope she's not busy.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread