Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:39 PM
Fight the Current [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:38 PM
Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:28 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:25 PM
Cryingelk Battle Assessment
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-kit tilted her head as he rolled over until she realized what he was doing. She could feel a soft smile creep upon her face as she crawled a bit closer to him and flicked her tail. "What's wrong?" She asked as she put her head on her paws and folded her ears back in a worried expression.
"W-well..." He scoffed,"I can't believe I'm spilling out my feeling to a kit but,... There isn't one cat other than Shadekit and my mother that doesn't bully me about my fathers identity being unknown," He smiled sadly, looking like he was about to cry, and flopped down with his head in his paws.

(I almost cried while typing this T-T*starts crying* never mind I DID cry while typing this @Slash-GNR XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 21st, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw snapped back to reality and bounced up and down twice to shake Shadekit off his back," Oh! Sorry! Did you say something? I was lost in thought, sorry again," he mewed apologetically.
Shadekit let go and tried to land gracefully, only to stumble. He turned his gaze to Branchpaw's eyes. "What were you thinking about?" He looked at his paws, an apprentice like him could be thinking much more complex then Shadekit would ever think. Was he thinking that he was boring? He looked at the pinecones. What a foolish game! Even though his heart burned at the thought, but he may have to abandon his hobby, just for the sake of being more mature. "He paused long enough for Branchpaw to reply to his previous question. "Well, whatever it is, let's do something else." He grumbled quietly, his eyes trained on his paws.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit let go and tried to land gracefully, only to stumble. He turned his gaze to Branchpaw's eyes. "What were you thinking about?" He looked at his paws, an apprentice like him could be thinking much more complex then Shadekit would ever think. Was he thinking that he was boring? He looked at the pinecones. What a foolish game! Even though his heart burned at the thought, but he may have to abandon his hobby, just for the sake of being more mature. "He paused long enough for Branchpaw to reply to his previous question. "Well, whatever it is, let's do something else." He grumbled quietly, his eyes trained on his paws.
"No, we can keep playing. It's just... I was thinking about... W-well...," his voice faded into nothing and he had a crushed expression on his face. Like so crushed he was about to cry, crushed. He glanced at Shadekit then looked down at his paws to hide the crushed expression on his face.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
A sigh escaped her throat I'm not going to be able to do much then I guess... it was hard to think she wouldn't be able to go hunting or help her clan like she could before she really hoped that Nightpaw wouldn't mind the fact that she wouldn't be useful at all, "okay..." she trailed her mind wandering Why was Nightpaw being so rude? Daypaw was trying to be nice I know that he is tired he must be otherwise he wouldn't be so grumpy! "Nightpaw are you sure your okay? I mean you must be tired from carrying me having to walk all the way back to camp too, surely you're at least a tiny bit tired."Eclipsepaw told him flattening her ears a bit to be exact she already had hardly any self-confidence left this was another mistake that others would have to help her with....like they always did....always...
( so so sorry! I have been so busy! its really hard to keep up with this when I also have a writer's block.. )
[Take your time !! im in no rush, its okay <3]
@Raven & Co
Daypaw narrowed their eyes at the apprentice. "I wouldn't think someone would deny a medicine cats instructions." their voice was strict and stern, they left the poppy seeds in place. The tom was getting on the cats nerves, the way he smirked, the way he talked back. Had he no respect for a cat that just saved their friends life? "I suggest giving a bit more respect to some cat that just saved your friends life." Daypaw added coolly, glancing at the poppy seeds and looking back up at Nightpaw,"It releases any stress youve had from the day, and arguing or not, you need to take them." they turned to Eclispepaw, giving a small nod. Daypaw was liking the shecat more and more, atleast she wasnt annoying like her friend on the other side of her. "Your injuries are still very serious, but I dont want to mess with the wounds more in fear of it bleeding again. I'll check again in the morning. For now youll rest here. You wont be too bored." while Daypaw could be snappy and grumpy, they had a few soft spots for cats at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@woly

Lucky stirred fitfully in the nest within the "medicine den" as Daypaw had called it. It was padded with moss and feathers so it was soft, but not as sot as the nest at in her hopusefolks den. She was still sore all over, but no longer bleeding, and Daypaw had rubbed some strong-smelling plants on her wound, which had stung at first, but she suppose it helped. Daypaw had also given her some small, black seeds too eat and fallen asleep shortly after, but her sleep had been filled with images of gnashing teeth and slathering jaws. The she cat had woken up several times throughout the night in a fright only to here the silence of the den, and see Daypaw sleeping farther off, looking as though her dreams weren't so pleasant either, the way the clan cat seemed to twitch and grunt as though in pain. Gritting her teeth, Lucky tried to rise unsteadily to her feet, wincing as her body protested. But she had been gone so long... her housefolk would worry. Besides, she didn't want to impose on these clan cats.
Daypaw opened an eye only to see the molly trying to stand. The med cat was immediatly on their paws and at Luckys side,"What do you think youre doing?" their voice was confused. the shecat shouldnt be walking, much less standing in the shape she was in. They ushered her back to her nest gently,"Youre injuries are still in to bad of a shape to even be walking, that would be a dumb thing to do." amber hues wandered over the kittypets body at the herbs Daypaw put on the night before. They felt tired of anything. Not just from last night and the rain and the trauma,but just the overall feeling of not being able to get a shut eye of any damn sleep. It seemed at everytime they closed their eyes they saw graphic things. The echoing of the rain last night still gave them chills. But, they had a job to do. "I know you want to go to your twolegs but if you leave youll pass out from your injuries and exhaustion."

Last edited by graves; July 9th, 2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Raven & Co
Daypaw narrowed their eyes at the apprentice. "I wouldn't think someone would deny a medicine cats instructions." their voice was strict and stern, they left the poppy seeds in place. The tom was getting on the cats nerves, the way he smirked, the way he talked back. Had he no respect for a cat that just saved their friends life? "I suggest giving a bit more respect to some cat that just saved your friends life." Daypaw added coolly, glancing at the poppy seeds and looking back up at Nightpaw,"It releases any stress youve had from the day, and arguing or not, you need to take them." they turned to Eclispepaw, giving a small nod. Daypaw was liking the shecat more and more, atleast she wasnt annoying like her friend on the other side of her. "Your injuries are still very serious, but I dont want to mess with the wounds more in fear of it bleeding again. I'll check again in the morning. For now youll rest here. You wont be too bored." while Daypaw could be snappy and grumpy, they had a few soft spots for cats at times.

Daypaw opened an eye only to see the molly trying to stand. The med cat was immediatly on their paws and at Luckys side,"What do you think youre doing?" their voice was confused. the shecat shouldnt be walking, much less standing in the shape she was in. They ushered her back to her nest gently,"Youre injuries are still in to bad of a shape to even be walking, that would be a dumb thing to do." amber hues wandered over the kittypets body at the herbs Daypaw put on the night before. They felt tired of anything. Not just from last night and the rain and the trauma,but just the overall feeling of not being able to get a shut eye of any damn sleep. It seemed at everytime they closed their eyes they saw graphic things. The echoing of the rain last night still gave them chills. But, they had a job to do. "I know you want to go to your twolegs but if you leave youll pass out from your injuries and exhaustion."
Lucky opened her mouth to protest, to insist she was fine, but even this embarrassingly short attempt to stand up left her feeling sore and dizzy. She let Daypaw guide her back to her nest without any fuss. As she settled back down into the nest, breathing a sigh as she stretched out her aching limbs, she looked at the medicine cat. "Thanks again, Daypaw. I wouldn't have lasted much longer out there if it weren't for you." It was the truth and Lucky was well aware of it. Though the medicine cat seemed exhausted and tired, they clearly knew a thing or two about treating wounds. Lucky briefly wondered what could be going on with Daypaw to make them look so haunted. Were medicine cat duties really so difficult? Lucky's tail flicked as she rested her head on her paws. "Do you know how long it will be before I'm well again?" Her mind wandered back to her housefolk. She knew they'd be worried about her, missing her.

Take your time. Thanks for RPing with me. I'm having fun

Last edited by Charmer; July 9th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
@Raven & Co
As the cat spoke, Nightpaw's smirk finally dissapeared and he took a few steps closer towards the medecine cat, eyes narrowed. "And I suggest you show me respect as well... Because without me, Eclipsepaw wouldn't be in this nest, you wouldn't be healing her, I may not be a medecine cat, but I still did something that saved her life, and still, not even a thanks for bringing her over, if I hadn't been there, who knows, she'd probably be in StarClan right now..." He growled and totally ignored the Poppy Seeds once more. "This is why I'm annoying, because even if we do something, you totally ignore the fact that, if I wouldn't have been here, no one would've found her in time, not even you, all I'm asking for is the respect I deserve in all of this, maybe then, I will show respect to you." The tom mewed, gazing in Daypaw's eyes. "And I don't need those." He said and pointed to the seeds again before he licked Eclipsepaw's cheek. "Just being here with her calms me." He admitted.
Old July 9th, 2017, 12:13 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Lucky opened her mouth to protest, to insist she was fine, but even this embarrassingly short attempt to stand up left her feeling sore and dizzy. She let Daypaw guide her back to her nest without any fuss. As she settled back down into the nest, breathing a sigh as she stretched out her aching limbs, she looked at the medicine cat. "Thanks again, Daypaw. I wouldn't have lasted much longer out there if it weren't for you." It was the truth and Lucky was well aware of it. Though the medicine cat seemed exhausted and tired, they clearly knew a thing or two about treating wounds. Lucky briefly wondered what could be going on with Daypaw to make them look so haunted. Were medicine cat duties really so difficult? Lucky's tail flicked as she rested her head on her paws. "Do you know how long it will be before I'm well again?" Her mind wandered back to her housefolk. She knew they'd be worried about her, missing her.

Take your time. Thanks for RPing with me. I'm having fun
Daypaws eyes wandered over her injuries for a moment. "For about a moon until youre fully healed. Those dog wounds were terrible." they replied. Upon checking them the med cat was glad to see they stopped bleeding, and the shecat seemed better then she was doing last night. They slipped out of the den for a minute, only returning a second later with a piece of freshkill in their mouth. They placed it in front of the kittypet, "Eat this, itll make you feel a bit better." it was a mouse, but Lucky had probably never seen it before seeing as she was a house cat. Used to eating dry pellets that looked like rabbit droppings.
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:25 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Halestar watched the two, her eyes narrowing. "Even the greatest warriors get hurt, Autumnpaw. Do not be throwing insults towards cats who have done nothing to deserve them. I will not tolerate it in ShadowClan. Autumnpaw, if you would ever like to become a warrior you should learn to respect other cats. I can always postpone the ceremony as long as needed." Her tail lashed at the apprentice before turning back to Daypaw.

"I apologize for the behavior of you right clanmates." She said kindly, not looking at Autumnpaw.

@woly @The Eye Of The Storm
Autumnpaw sighed internally, but complide. "Im sorry Halestar, I was being stupid." She didn't look at Daypaw, but turned her ears towards them. "Sorry Daypaw, I was being stupid, and ignorant.' The Molly had a slight edge to their mew though, something the two cats would pick up on. The Creame cat started to walk out, fur bristling slightly.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Pulling out more thorns, Daypaw spat them into a pile next to them. Theirs ears twitched at the toms voice cracks. They lifted their head, pulling their face closer to the elders and eyeing their whiskers. Amber hues in slits they were focused for a moment,"They seem to be growing back faster,my guess is that they would be at full recovery by the end of leaf fall." the predicted. The toms whiskers were growing back nicely, some longer then others, new baby ones starting to poke through. Kestrelberry never told them of what accident happened, so Daypaw took it upon themselves to ask instead. "What happened to cause you to lose them exactly?" in the mean time, they leaned their head back down to resume back to their thorn work.
(literally crying,,,, Sorry its so late)

Teeth clenched and body strained as Daypaw pulled the rest of the thorns, he couldn't but shoot a mildly agitated glare at the medicine cat, but quickly let his expression melt into a softer, almost sadder appearance. Acornfall did remember it... very vividly to be exact, but would he feel comfortable telling Daypaw? The medicine cat seemed very abrasive and while that didn't bother him as much as it should, he was more afraid the young cat would scold him again for such being a mouse-brain. Shaking his head, the elder let out a long, pained sigh as another thorn was pulled from his pelt.

"I had just gotten back from.... a journey. Well, it was a good few moons after that, but that's not the point. It was my first patrol since I had gotten back and I was angry and my thoughts were shrouded by it, so during the patrol I went off by myself and ended up getting cornered by twoleg kits." His voice wavered slightly, as his eyes appeared to see through Daypaw, like they were nothing but a ghost as he recalled the account.

"I fought for my life and they didn't kill me or take me hostage, obviously, but they pinned me down and cut off my whiskers. It was a strange attack, but I was fuming and managed to bite the one who did it." A grin stretched across his face as he continued. "Little thing had it coming. The patrol I was with must have heard me screaming because they showed up right as I did and the kits all ran away. I guess I would too if I saw four Shadowclan warriors running at me with their claws out." A soft chuckle left his throat, followed by a grunt as Daypaw pulled another thorn. Turning back to face the apprentice... er... medicine cat, Acornfall nodded swiftly.

"That's how I lost 'em."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Daypaws eyes wandered over her injuries for a moment. "For about a moon until youre fully healed. Those dog wounds were terrible." they replied. Upon checking them the med cat was glad to see they stopped bleeding, and the shecat seemed better then she was doing last night. They slipped out of the den for a minute, only returning a second later with a piece of freshkill in their mouth. They placed it in front of the kittypet, "Eat this, itll make you feel a bit better." it was a mouse, but Lucky had probably never seen it before seeing as she was a house cat. Used to eating dry pellets that looked like rabbit droppings.
Lucky's head hung when she heard Daypaw's answer. A moon? An entire moon in a strange place? A small part of her wanted to wail in frustration like a kit, but she remained outwardly calm. She knew what Daypaw was saying was true: she had been badly wounded and it would simply take time. There was no helping it. She was lucky it hadn't been worse. Lucky sniffed at the mouse flicking an ear as she curiously looked it over. It looked a little bit like the toys her housefolk would give her. It smelled like something that might taste good, but she was unsure what to do about the fur and bones. She glanced at Daypaw, then back at the mouse. She didn't want to seem ungrateful, so she cautiously took a bite of the morsel, hoping she didn't look foolish. Lucky's eyes widened as she swallowed the mouthful and she ravenously began gulping down the rest. "This is the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life!" the shecat practically yowled in delight, licking her chops. "You clan cats get to eat these all the time?" She asked.

Last edited by Charmer; July 9th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread