Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2017, 08:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane felt ashamed when she stated that she cats were more than just lot producers. He started to apologize until she apologized with a lick on the cheek. "You're fine."
He assured her. When she suggested they take a walk since the leaders seemed to be getting nowhere, he jumped up a little too eager. "Yes please!" Feeling awkward, he added: "Fresh air might do You some good."
Crestfeather nodded with a smile and stood gracefully. The molly flicked her tail at Soaringcrane, playfully, making an effort to lighten the mood. Then, with a twitch of her whiskers, the warrior bounded through the brush on the outskirts of the Seastones, careful not to make too much noise. Her small, lithe body slid silently through the undergrowth with ease. As soon as she hit the familiar smelling grass of Windclan territory, the eager warrior broke into a sprint. The quiet, fresh air and familiar wind cleared her mind and enabled her to think clearly. The moon and stars illuminating the night, her favorite time, brought joy to her heart, and she let out a boisterous 'whoo.' The happy sound fanned out in all directions over the beloved plain. As she ran, thoughts of the night's events flooded her mind and she thought about them rationally. The she-cat decided that whatever happened, she was telling Soaringcrane how she felt that very night. A weight seemed to lift off her at her decision and she opened her mouth in a wide smile, breathing heavily.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: July Gathering

{ open }
Whitepaw sat towards the front, watching his mother speak, taking note of everything. He was such a proud cat, probably the most proud of Halestar out of the entire clan! He wished- longed to be up there with her, giving orders and being a leader. Maybe one day, no, not maybe- he will be up there someday! He will be a leader! He'll make his mother proud, and all the other leaders would be so impressed by him that they'd ask him to lead their clans too! Whitestar, leader of... OneClan! All clans together as one. Like StarClan! He was so lost in thought he couldn't hear the announcements or anything really.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather nodded with a smile and stood gracefully. The molly flicked her tail at Soaringcrane, playfully, making an effort to lighten the mood. Then, with a twitch of her whiskers, the warrior bounded through the brush on the outskirts of the Seastones, careful not to make too much noise. Her small, lithe body slid silently through the undergrowth with ease. As soon as she hit the familiar smelling grass of Windclan territory, the eager warrior broke into a sprint. The quiet, fresh air and familiar wind cleared her mind and enabled her to think clearly. The moon and stars illuminating the night, her favorite time, brought joy to her heart, and she let out a boisterous 'whoo.' The happy sound fanned out in all directions over the beloved plain. As she ran, thoughts of the night's events flooded her mind and she thought about them rationally. The she-cat decided that whatever happened, she was telling Soaringcrane how she felt that very night. A weight seemed to lift off her at her decision and she opened her mouth in a wide smile, breathing heavily.
Soaringcrame smirked as he followed her example. He skidded to a stop when he saw something sparkling on the shore. He walked over and picked the beautiful object up in his Mae.
He was sure this would be a great gift. Smiling to himself, he held into the treasure before following her into the outskirts of WindClan.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post
{ open }
Whitepaw sat towards the front, watching his mother speak, taking note of everything. He was such a proud cat, probably the most proud of Halestar out of the entire clan! He wished- longed to be up there with her, giving orders and being a leader. Maybe one day, no, not maybe- he will be up there someday! He will be a leader! He'll make his mother proud, and all the other leaders would be so impressed by him that they'd ask him to lead their clans too! Whitestar, leader of... OneClan! All clans together as one. Like StarClan! He was so lost in thought he couldn't hear the announcements or anything really.
@Duststorm This will be a continuation of the last post.
--
Ashpaw spotted Whitepaw, and without a word he scampered over. Skidding to an awkward stop in front of him, he beamed at Whitepaw. "Hiya! I'm Ashpaw, from SkyClan! You're... ShadowClan, right? Heh, I was right! Mind if I talk to you? You seem pretty cool!" He rambled on and on until he noticed that Whitepaw probably wasn't paying attention. "Whoops, I'm not really great at the whole 'quiet' thing." He said sheepishly, flicking his tail.

Last edited by red_inactive; July 24th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Duststorm This will be a continuation of the last post.
--
Ashpaw spotted Whitepaw, and without a word he scampered over. Skidding to an awkward stop in front of him, he beamed at Whitepaw. "Hiya! I'm Ashpaw, from SkyClan! You're... ShadowClan, right? Heh, I was right! Mind if I talk to you? You seem pretty cool!" He rambled on and on until he noticed that Whitepaw probably wasn't paying attention. "Whoops, I'm not really great at the whole 'quiet' thing." He said sheepishly, flicking his tail.
As Ashpaw came over, he broke from his chain of thought, and a cocky look swept over him. "I am cool, I'm the son of Halestar! One day I'll be up there, ruling ShadowClan." he meowed, standing tall and proud. But even then he was obviously much smaller than the rest of his clan. He was a relatively small tom, being a Khao Manee amongst large tabbies, maine coons, and Norwegian Forests. But he didn't catch the hint- and he never will. He wasn't born in ShadowClan, no. But that's all he remembers, is being in ShadowClan, being the son of the leader. Duskshine also raising him. He was so happy being who he was, no one had the heart to tell him. Not even his enemies.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Royalflash was taken aback. Did she really just tell him to lighten up? The tom ruffled his pelt. Not out of anger. Just out of pride. He held a lot of pride, despite not really caring about the traditions his father believed. The tom followed his own rules, but this feline. This windclan cat was bothering him to his core. His nose twitched when her tail tickled him, and he found himself backing up from her touch. Again, as he thought who did she think she was. Royalflash almost recoiled at her, but decided to only smirk. ''You seem like a reasonable cat. And, you're holding me from doing what I love to do, so why don't you go over to your windclanner misfits and have a well of a time!'' He cracked, hoping that he hit some type of soft spot in her.

For a moment, Royalflash wondered where Crimsonblaze was. His brother was able to keep the she cats in a trance. And, truth be told, Royalflash also carried a handsome appearance. More of a rugged structure than his brother since Crimsonblaze always kept his pelt kept well. Royalflash, on the other hand, did not care about how his pelt look. In fact, since his fur was constantly ruffled a lot, he took more of the appearance of a bad tom more than anything. ''No.'' He shook his head, rolling his eyes at the female. ''But, I suppose swamps must smell amazing because I know I do!'' He let out a purr, a deep rumble in his pelt. ''It's truly alright that you are envious. After all, not every cat can be in the best clan. Which is Shadowclan.''He spoke proudly of his home. At her next words, Royalflash kept the playful smirk on his face, he had hit a nerve in her because he could hear the slight venom in her voice. He, on the other hand managed to stay calm. Even gave her a short chuckle. ''Call me whatever you want. Fox-brained, Fox-hearted, Mouse-brained, yada yada. Won't really change a thing if I'm being serious with you. I can be whatever you want me as, sweetheart.'' He purred once more. Royalflash figured his flirting would annoyingly push her away. Get under her skin somehow as he said these words to her.

''Cat got your tongue?'' He darkly chuckled. She wasn't saying anything, and upon her silence, he took it as an advantage that he finally made her go quiet. Meek. Limp. But, she spoke all too soon, and the tom listened to her words. He found it quite humorous at the way she was acting. He was glad that Honeythistle was his father. Most cats were afraid of that massive maine coon, and Royalflash knew he would be his father's legacy. He snorted at the she cats words. ''Nothing to say? Nothing at all? Have I proven my point, then?'' He asked, tilting his head to the side. He was only toying with her, but even he knew he won this game.

"Oh, is that how you want to play it, ShadowClanner?" Wavesplash half-sneered, half-growled. "You really think you're so good that you can insult my Clan - my family - and go unpunished? Oh, no," the molly chuckled darkly. "You will pay, and you will suffer. You messed with the wrong she-cat, fox-dung." She sat, flicking her tail. Her eyes were an icy calm, a calm rage, but the malice was clear. Though she was a bit rebellious, Wavesplash was WindClan through and through. She wouldn't let any toad-munchers change that, either. Deep inside, she knew this was the reaction the tom wanted, but she didn't care. Mess with WindClan, and you mess with her.

The she-cat scoffed. "I am not your sweetheart, so go mess with some other poor she-cat," she spat, eyes narrowed. "Oh, right, no other she-cat wants to talk with you." She spat the words like venom, hoping they would get under the tom's skin somehow. She knew that probably wasn't true, but at this point, she didn't care, so long as she managed to dig her claws into the tom's mangy fur. Verbally, of course. It was the Gathering after all.

"You have no point to prove," she hissed, unsheathing her claws. "You're a stupid, stinky, egotistical, arrogant, hot-headed, fox-hearted jerk, and I was wrong to talk to you. Goodbye, ShadowClanner. We will meet again soon..." And with that, the WindClanner left, tail lashing, to sit with the others. She replayed the scene over and over again, growling softly as she recalled the tom's annoying voice. Oh, don't you worry, ShadowClanner, she thought, hissing softly. You will pay. Not now, but soon...

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:

As Ashpaw came over, he broke from his chain of thought, and a cocky look swept over him. "I am cool, I'm the son of Halestar! One day I'll be up there, ruling ShadowClan." he meowed, standing tall and proud. But even then he was obviously much smaller than the rest of his clan. He was a relatively small tom, being a Khao Manee amongst large tabbies, maine coons, and Norwegian Forests. But he didn't catch the hint- and he never will. He wasn't born in ShadowClan, no. But that's all he remembers, is being in ShadowClan, being the son of the leader. Duskshine also raising him. He was so happy being who he was, no one had the heart to tell him. Not even his enemies.
"Aweseome!" Ashpaw praised. "One day, I'm going to lead SkyClan. I feel it in my gut." He lashed his tail with a determined look. "I'll show them all." He puffed out his chest with a smirk, before relaxing slightly. "My grandparents were kittypets, but I don't think that matters. Do you?" He tilted his head, flicking his ears. "I remember meeting a cat somewhere around here who didn't like her kittypet heritage, but I don't remember who it was." Ashpaw confessed.

Last edited by red_inactive; July 24th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
"Aweseome!" Ashpaw praised. "One day, I'm going to lead SkyClan. I feel it in my gut." He lashed his tail with a determined look. "I'll show them all." He puffed out his chest with a smirk, before relaxing slightly. "My grandparents were kittypets, but I don't think that matters. Do you?" He tilted his head, flicking his ears. "I remember meeting a cat somewhere around here who didn't like her kittypet heritage, but I don't remember who it was." Ashpaw confessed.
Whitepaw chuckled, and nuzzled the tom. "You ain't half bad. Maybe we can be leaders together, huh?" He meowed, his bi-coloured eyes flashing. "No, my mom said that as long as they stay loyal, kittypets were fine." He said, smiling. "Hey! We should be friends! We can meet up here whenever the gathering is going on!" He said, jumping up. He gave a playful lunge towards the tom, trying to pin him down. "Together Whitestar and... Uh... Hey what's your name? I'm Whitepaw." He meowed.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:

Whitepaw chuckled, and nuzzled the tom. "You ain't half bad. Maybe we can be leaders together, huh?" He meowed, his bi-coloured eyes flashing. "No, my mom said that as long as they stay loyal, kittypets were fine." He said, smiling. "Hey! We should be friends! We can meet up here whenever the gathering is going on!" He said, jumping up. He gave a playful lunge towards the tom, trying to pin him down. "Together Whitestar and... Uh... Hey what's your name? I'm Whitepaw." He meowed.
"Oh! I'm Ashpaw!" Ashpaw smiled happily, narrowly dodging Whitepaw's attempts to pin him down with a bit of a light-hearted laugh. "You'll need to be faster than that, Whitestar, to catch me!" He puffed out his chest. "For I am Ashstar, the fastest cat to have ever run upon Clan territory!" He flicked his tail, giggling softly. Ashpaw was a little taller than most apprentices his age, even as an American Shorthair, and it was a little disconcerting to see a much smaller apprentice. But, it didn't matter. Ashpaw had a new friend!
Old July 25th, 2017, 12:55 AM

Quote:
"Oh! I'm Ashpaw!" Ashpaw smiled happily, narrowly dodging Whitepaw's attempts to pin him down with a bit of a light-hearted laugh. "You'll need to be faster than that, Whitestar, to catch me!" He puffed out his chest. "For I am Ashstar, the fastest cat to have ever run upon Clan territory!" He flicked his tail, giggling softly. Ashpaw was a little taller than most apprentices his age, even as an American Shorthair, and it was a little disconcerting to see a much smaller apprentice. But, it didn't matter. Ashpaw had a new friend!
"So you think, Ashstar, but I am Whitestar, the greatest tom to ever live!" He meowed, making a few more attempts to tackle him, laughing and giggling, making swipes with unsheathed paws, his blue and green bi-coloured eyes gleaming with play. He gave careless leaps at Ashpaw, swatting his tail and pawing his head and ears, a big grin on his maw. He stood on his hind legs, lifting his forepaws up. "Roar! I'm a monster!" He said, waddling forward.
Closed Thread