Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:57 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:54 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Snips
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:38 PM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:34 PM

Old July 5th, 2017, 10:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: .: Kits don't just fall from trees! :.

Le Boop~

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Le boopity Boop~

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:30 PM

|| Name ||
Breezekit Breezepaw Breezerunner
|| Age ||
Twenty-four Moons (Two Years)
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Role ||
Cat 1 -or- Cat 2
|| Personality ||
Claustrophobic || Trusting || Conclusion-Jumper || Kind || Lonely || Bisexual

Breezerunner is a cat with claustrophobia, something caused by a simple game of hide 'n seek when she was a kit. Stuck in a log until her mother could come get her out, the experience left Breezerunner with quite a few problems with tight spaces. This tends to mean that Breezerunner is usually outside of the camp out in the open fields of WindClan territory, and when she's sleeping, it's rare that she will sleep in the den with the other warriors. She happens to have her own hidden area a short distance away from the camp where she will go to calm herself down, thanks to the soothing sounds of the small stream running by and the smooth, large rock that Breezerunner can simply sun herself on without worrying about constricting walls. Breezerunner is often running around in the territory, and it isn't hard to find her- she has a few worn-down paths that she always runs down when she's stressed.
Breezerunner is a wonderfully trusting cat, making it easy for her to be the second cat mentioned in the roleplay. She isn't gullible, of course, but she's the type that will always give someone another chance. Once her trust in someone is completely broken, however, it will take awhile to earn it back. An example of this happening is her brief relationship with Crowblood, a RiverClan cat who happened to be a little more than twice her age. (It is obvious that age difference doesn't matter in the books.) It was only later that she learned that he wasn't a loner like he claimed he was (under the pseudonym of "Crow"), but instead a loyal RiverClan warrior. The two split up with Crowblood vowing to never trick another cat again, and Breezerunner's trust in Crowblood broken to pieces.
Jumping to conclusions is a bad habit that Breezerunner has been battling with ever since her early years as an excitable kit (before the whole hiding incident.) Trying her best to figure out exactly what is going on around her, Breezerunner will make an assumption that quite usually turns out to be wrong. One example of this type of behavior was during one of the many WindClan meetings concerning the unsteady, battle-ready relationship between ThunderClan and WindClan. A fellow warrior that nobody seemed to trust had gone missing, and their only friend was making a ruckus about the event in the middle of the meeting, even going as far as to insult the leader. Breezerunner made a comment about finding the missing warrior, only for the event to blow up in her face.
Kindness is a virtue that Breezerunner holds close to her heart, and something that Breezerunner tries to run her life with. As the saying goes, you can kill with kindness. Always willing to help the medicine cat out with anything they need, seeing as they don't have an apprentice, Breezerunner has a minor amount of herbal knowledge. Breezerunner is a little bit of a pacifist, hoping that things will be resolved before fighting is needed; however, she will defend her clan with every tooth and claw, no matter what.
Breezerunner is alone. Crowblood was the only romantic experience she has had, and it didn't go too well. She feels like an outsider, not having an apprentice or even siblings to bond with. However, she doesn't make a large effort to correct this loneliness- Breezerunner is highly optimistic that someone who truly loves her for who she is will search for her, not the other way around. Despite the constant aching of loneliness in her heart, Breezerunner will not let it keep her from completing her clan duties.
Finding out that she was bisexual and not heterosexual startled Breezerunner greatly. Unable to figure out herself, Breezerunner shied away from the possibility of romance during her apprentice months, trying to sort her feelings out while she trained alongside her crush Specklepaw/Speckletail. Pushing these feelings away, Breezerunner ended up becoming sorta-friends with Specklepaw/Speckletail, only to have her encounter with Crowblood. That's when she began pushing the idea of any relationship other than acquaintances away. Breezerunner is still trusting, and whether she is in a relationship with Specklepaw/tail or another cat, she will love them with all her heart.

|| Questions ||
Is the Feralpaw and Crowblood roleplay still continuing, or is it dead?
|| Concerns ||
Nope
|| Other ||
I'm hoping she will be [Cat 1], but [Cat 2] works perfectly fine for her as well.
Old July 9th, 2017, 03:26 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name~ Swallowear
Age~ 21 moons
Gender~ I made Swallowear with a unisexual name and appearance so whatever is needed based of cat 1. For the form I'll refer to them as they/them.
Role~ Cat 2
Appearance~ Swallowear is a cream colored cat with golden flanks that have a swirled darker pattern on them. They have white paws and belly, and a dark tail. They have pale blue eyes.
[Ref]
Personality~ Swallowear is a bubbly, friendly cat, who can easily make others feel welcomed. Their presence is calming, as they are in stressful situations. They are very loyal and passionate, but surprisingly fragile.
Questions | Concerns | Other~ Nope :3
Old July 16th, 2017, 12:38 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Bump ~

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Should I make another form?
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed

Im making a cat in WC... if she's good I'll enter her in as Cat 2 if this is still open... anyways here is what she'll be like...

Name: Applewhisker
Role: Cat 2
Appearance: boop
personality: She is rather flirty, and loves kits. She is extremely protective, and will let nothing near her loved ones. She is mostly intrested in kits, rather than the tom.
Questions | Concerns | Other: Nurp.

Last edited by Jurassic~Spirit; August 6th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Reedflame
Role: cat 2
Appearance: patterned fur with scarlet brown, Carmel brown, and white patches, bluish white clouded eyes, long tail, tall ears, tall legs, tall size, skinny body, rounded face
Personality: caring, kind, motherly, sensitive, but can act like a dark forest cat if you are mean or cruel to any cat especially kits, she's not very good at controlling it.
Questions/ concerns/ other: nah