Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:07 AM
warrior cats online...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM

Old August 11th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Survivor Dog RP (Original character only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" Great!" Dusk flicked his tail, the easy smile he seemed to always have returning. " Come on Mom!" he yipped, looking back at his mother. Dawn chuckled, shaking her golden head in amusement. " I'm coming Dusk, don't worry!" she sped her walk into an easy trot, catching up to walk on his other side. He's so much like Sunset, Sunset are you watching your son right now?

( Sorry, I have writer's block)
Melody smiled and walked next to Dusk. She began humming a simple tune.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

@Silentshade @Rivergold
Viole watvhed from afar as the Alpha and Lead Patrol Dog bickered. Though he was one of the lowest ranking in the pack, he still felt slight responsibility to stop them. The two were younger than most who became leaders and he was worried about that. "Stop. Arguing isn't helping." He murmered, trying not to show through his voice that he wasn't happy. His eyes turned to the pup that Ash had brought. "Especially around pups."

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; August 11th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 02:22 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Abbott View Post
@Silentshade @Rivergold
Viole watvhed from afar as the Alpha and Lead Patrol Dog bickered. Though he was one of the lowest ranking in the pack, he still felt slight responsibility to stop them. The two were younger than most who became leaders and he was worried about that. "Stop. Arguing isn't helping." He murmered, trying not to show through his voice that he wasn't happy. His eyes turned to the pup that Ash had brought. "Especially around pups."
Nip spun and barked anger at the new dog. "No!" she snarled.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old August 12th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Nip spun and barked anger at the new dog. "No!" she snarled.
Viole blinked at the young dog's harshness. This is why I didn't want to come forward... "H-hey... I'm not going to hurt you p-pup." He wasn't sure now of this was a good idea or not. It seemed this pup didn't care if the two siblings bickered. Why am I afraid of a pup?

Clickity Clackity
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:42 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
(Ash be very careful who you growl at because sorry @Phoenix Flames but since Ash growled at them Nip is going to think that your charries are some sort of enemies to Ash until convinced otherwise.)
Alpha too.
And since this is seriously late.....)
The wolf pup had remained sedately attached to Ash's chin the entire conversation, dangling and rotating slightly from side to side. (this is going to be in her pup mind, so she has names for everyone)
Getting jerked around when Chew-Whine(Ash) and Kind-Bark(Alpha) barked anger, Nip-Wolf's eyes opened and she growled anger at Kind-Bark, and let go from Chew-Whine. "No!" she barked anger, tail up and fur up too(hackles raised). She barked anger again at Kind-bark, teeth open to bite. Not play-bite like Chew-whine but rip-bite, like small-run(mouse) or chirp-fly(bird). Nip-Wolf stepped closer to Kind-bark, and barked anger. "No!"
"Ash why does Nip keep saying no to me?" Alpha asked, looking at her brother. " She does it to me to. It's fine Nip, they can be trusted." He was glad to have the pup off his chin, as it made talking a lot easier. "My sister won't hurt you or me, it's fine," he said, tying to soothe the riled pup. " yes Nip, I won't harm you or my brother-ever" She said. She was rather amused at the pup's loyalty to her brother, and it was sweet to see him acting like a father to her.
( writer's block...ug I hate writer's block)
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:28 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Abbott View Post

Viole blinked at the young dog's harshness. This is why I didn't want to come forward... "H-hey... I'm not going to hurt you p-pup." He wasn't sure now of this was a good idea or not. It seemed this pup didn't care if the two siblings bickered. Why am I afraid of a pup?
Quote:
"Ash why does Nip keep saying no to me?" Alpha asked, looking at her brother. " She does it to me to. It's fine Nip, they can be trusted." He was glad to have the pup off his chin, as it made talking a lot easier. "My sister won't hurt you or me, it's fine," he said, tying to soothe the riled pup. " yes Nip, I won't harm you or my brother-ever" She said. She was rather amused at the pup's loyalty to her brother, and it was sweet to see him acting like a father to her.
( writer's block...ug I hate writer's block)
(when you have different characters talking in the same paragraph, it's really confusing...)
Nip growled anger again, still not sure of Kind-bark or any other New Dog.

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; August 14th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:49 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
(when you have different characters talking in the same paragraph, it's really confusing...)
Nip growled anger again, still not sure of Kind-bark or any other New Dog.
( sorry, I'll try to do one paragraph in Ash and another in Lilac)
Ash blinked as the pup growled in anger. He was debating on going to help his sister, but decided that letting the pup be angry at her was fair punishment for deciding to let Paige and Juniper into the pack. He didn't mind the two sisters at all, and he found Juniper to be rather polite and pleasant, but he was upset at Lilac for not letting him in on the decision. "So Juniper, have you had any other experiences in pack life before?" He asked coolly, lifting a paw to inspect it. he looked over at his sister to see her flailing helplessly in the fury of Nip. "Not going to drag you out of this one sister!" He mouthed, earning himself a glare. Oh I love to annoy her, almost as much as she does me! he thought wickedly.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:53 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
( sorry, I'll try to do one paragraph in Ash and another in Lilac)
Ash blinked as the pup growled in anger. He was debating on going to help his sister, but decided that letting the pup be angry at her was fair punishment for deciding to let Paige and Juniper into the pack. He didn't mind the two sisters at all, and he found Juniper to be rather polite and pleasant, but he was upset at Lilac for not letting him in on the decision. "So Juniper, have you had any other experiences in pack life before?" He asked coolly, lifting a paw to inspect it. he looked over at his sister to see her flailing helplessly in the fury of Nip. "Not going to drag you out of this one sister!" He mouthed, earning himself a glare. Oh I love to annoy her, almost as much as she does me! he thought wickedly.
At Chew's tone, Nip turned, narrowing her small eyes. With a floppy leap, she attacked, small sharp teeth digging into his outstretched paw.

Quotes:

what the blanket