Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:08 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:05 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:03 AM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw looked at him sadly and nodded,"I-it's ok-kay, you didn't kn-know..."
"I didn't and I should have." Berrypaw's ears drooped, and he looked down at his paws. "Look, if you don't like me you can just ask me to leave, okay?" He hadn't expected that to come out of his mouth. Do I really sound that sad? Gosh...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar leaped up onto the Highpeak, a smile on her face. She felt alot better since her kitting; The past two moons had been great. And she adored her kits completely. And now that she wasnt as annoyed as she was when she had been expecting, it was easy to go back to being the bubbly, happy-go-lucky leader she used to be. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" She called with a smile, tail tip flicking.

As her Clan assembled, Snowstar allowed herself to stretch, ears flicking as she looked down over the Clan. Her Clan. ThunderClan. And boy, was she proud of them. All of them.

"Today we have a few ceremonies to get done. First thing's first - We have two new cats joining the Clan. Storm, Bingo, step forward please."
@Foggy22 @Boba Fett

"Storm, from this day forward, you will be known as Stormstripe. Seeing as you are expecting, you will be moved to the nursery. We welcome you to ThunderClan." She purred, then turned her eyes to the next cat. A kit. "Bingo, you will also be moved to the nursery, young kit. We welcome you to the Clan." She flicked her ear, knowing the Clan would think it was odd that the kit kept his name. No matter. The Siamese turned to the next cat, smiling.

"Spiderkit, please step forward."
@Miss Abbott

"You have reached the age of six moons, Spiderkit, and you are ready to become an apprentice. From now on you shall be known as Spiderpaw. Spottedfern, (@Sage)" Snowstar's gaze flickered to the cat. "You will mentor Spiderpaw." Taking a breath, she turned to the next cat.

"Chameleonpaw, step forward, please."
@Chameleon

"I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of the Warrior Code, and in return I grant her her warrior name. Chameleonpaw, from now on you shall be known as Chameleonpaws." She smiled at the rather odd warrior name, noting the s at the end. "We honor your sarcasm and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

With the ceremonies completed, Snowstar rose to her paws. "Clan dismissed." She purred before making her way off of the Highpeak.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 17th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"I didn't and I should have." Berrypaw's ears drooped, and he looked down at his paws. "Look, if you don't like me you can just ask me to leave, okay?" He hadn't expected that to come out of his mouth. Do I really sound that sad? Gosh...
Sorrelpaw looked at him, shocked and confused,"What!? Where did you get that idea!?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Just writing it.)
"My brother is named Jaymist. He turned a warrior before I was even born!" She squeaked. Her silver tail brushed the ground lightly.
(Vv adorable ^-^)

Blackkit nodded, "Does he ever come by?"

The Siamese seal-point's tail swished side-to-side as she waited for a response from the silver kitten. She seemed to hold her head higher in curiosity. Her vibrant blue eyes tracked Jaykit's movements while her mind whirred with questions and thoughts.

Last edited by Solstice_X; August 17th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 04:54 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Snowwhisker flicked his ears, hearing Chestnutsong. He choked back a purr, and smiled as she came towards him. "Chestnutsong, good morning!" He dipped his head, his amber eyes shining. "Have you already had fresh kill this morning?" He meowed, his tail twitching at the tip. He was hoping that she would want to share tongues, but maybe she was requested for another patrol already.
Chestnutsong grinned, eyes glowing in the sunlight. "I haven't eaten yet, I was on a late patrol yesterday and slept in a little." She mewed, looking at the tom. Snowwhisker was always really generous, and liked being around him. Whether it was just a small patrol, or sharing tounges in the clearing.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Royal

Lostgaze sat quietly in the clearing, her tail wrapped around her paws as she let out a small sigh. Should I try to be social today? I-I guess so. Hmm she scanned the crowd of cats around her. Each identified as rude, too hyper, or just annoying until she felt her gaze rest on one tom. She shrugged and, hesitantly, got to her paws. She trudged over, doubting herself until her maw forced itself open. "Er-hi!" She mewed, cringing. That was the best she could do? Apparently so.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Royal

Lostgaze sat quietly in the clearing, her tail wrapped around her paws as she let out a small sigh. Should I try to be social today? I-I guess so. Hmm she scanned the crowd of cats around her. Each identified as rude, too hyper, or just annoying until she felt her gaze rest on one tom. She shrugged and, hesitantly, got to her paws. She trudged over, doubting herself until her maw forced itself open. "Er-hi!" She mewed, cringing. That was the best she could do? Apparently so.

[ I should have added this earlier, but I'm sorry verglas will be so very mean to her. And I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but I'm trying to stay in character! <3 ]

Verglaseyes sat on his own. Cats bustling around him busy with duties and jobs they had to furfil before the day was done. All running around like chickens with their heads cut off, he would prefer living the life of a loner as opposed to this. But being the sheep he was he followed after his siblings, and maybe the loner life was better for them than the clan life. But they had relocated him here for his eyesight. Hey couldn't stand to watch him all day, I must be a heavy burden to carry. Thought the Tom as he lay himself down. Blinking his eyelids over his sightless eyes. Slowly he lowered himself onto his belly and gradually found himself sun bathing in the far corner of the camp. Laying on the heated stone with his paws extended out, obsorbing the suns glorious heat. Than just as he was dozing into a light snooze he heard a soft meow. His ears flicked in anoyance and he raised his head. Teeth bared. "What? Don't you have somthing. Better to be doing?!" he snapped bitterly in the direction of the voice. His nose told him he never talked to the cat before and that she was a female. His ears flattened. He tried to be a gentleman but today it faded away like dew in the morning. He growled and rolled his shoulders in order for him to sit up. He tried to locate her by scent and than with sightless eyes stared directly at her. "Leave me be!" he hissed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 17th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
(Vv adorable ^-^)

Blackkit nodded, "Does he ever come by?"

The Siamese seal-point's tail swished side-to-side as she waited for a response from the silver kitten. She seemed to hold her head higher in curiosity. Her vibrant blue eyes tracked Jaykit's movements while her mind whirred with questions and thoughts.
"Not really.... He comes by once a moon. After my mother died, he doesn't like the nursery, cuz its were she died..." She said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Chameleonpaws gave her paws a slight bounce, then remembered warriors don't goof around or do that, she dipped her head," Thank You." She murmered paws that's an odd suffix...whatever (Nothing worked with the prefix Chameleon-, I gave up and added the s lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

[ I should have added this earlier, but I'm sorry verglas will be so very mean to her. And I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but I'm trying to stay in character! <3 ]

Verglaseyes sat on his own. Cats bustling around him busy with duties and jobs they had to furfil before the day was done. All running around like chickens with their heads cut off, he would prefer living the life of a loner as opposed to this. But being the sheep he was he followed after his siblings, and maybe the loner life was better for them than the clan life. But they had relocated him here for his eyesight. Hey couldn't stand to watch him all day, I must be a heavy burden to carry. Thought the Tom as he lay himself down. Blinking his eyelids over his sightless eyes. Slowly he lowered himself onto his belly and gradually found himself sun bathing in the far corner of the camp. Laying on the heated stone with his paws extended out, obsorbing the suns glorious heat. Than just as he was dozing into a light snooze he heard a soft meow. His ears flicked in anoyance and he raised his head. Teeth bared. "What? Don't you have somthing. Better to be doing?!" he snapped bitterly in the direction of the voice. His nose told him he never talked to the cat before and that she was a female. His ears flattened. He tried to be a gentleman but today it faded away like dew in the morning. He growled and rolled his shoulders in order for him to sit up. He tried to locate her by scent and than with sightless eyes stared directly at her. "Leave me be!" he hissed.
[It's no problem, I was going to make Lost be sort of rude anyways :P]
Lostgaze noted he was alone, maybe he was like her. Not very social. She cringed at the thought of him being too cheery, it was something that annoyed her. Or maybe he was too grumpy? Maybe this was a mistake on her part. Her paws, however, didn't let her back away from the tom and instead made her frozen to the ground. Fun She hissed in her mind, though on the outside she was currently silent and awkward. Her working eye was darting around, taking in the pretty ThunderClan scenery around her with tension. Should she just leave? She probably looked weird just standing, staring at the tom who would probably ignore her for all of eternity. Just wait another minute! You've been here for barely any time, it's not that weird looking. She thought, letting herself relax with sunshine warm her pelt as she blinked. Had she been staring? That was creepy. She recoiled slightly, but held her ground as he bared his teeth and snapped at her. Letting out a little huff, she hissed. "What does it matter?" She replied stubbornly, tail lashing with irritation. Lostgaze, despite her self-doubt, was a very hot-tempered cat at some moments. And this was the type of thing that brought that little spark out. She gave him a glare of death with her eye, narrowing it. She glared for a few moments at him, meeting his sightless gaze. "Why should I?" She teased.
Closed Thread