Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2017, 04:47 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone had never really had a friend before so she nodded," Friends. Definetly."
Appleflame smiled. Finally, a friend! she thought happily.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Appleflame smiled. Finally, a friend! she thought happily.
Owlstone purred. My first friend since kithood. Wow so precious.Then, Owlstone glanced at her," What do friends do?" She asked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:00 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Chameleonpaws the newly named warrior who's warrior name sounded like an apprentice name rather than a warrior name, glanced at an apprentice with a plastered (or scarred) shoulder. How did they get those scars? she didn't know the apprentice, and she knew some apprentices were scared of warriors, so she was a little hesitent towards approaching them, since after all, she was a scared mouse of warriors just as of yesterday. She hesitated, but couldn't resist," Hello. I'm Chameleonpaws. I don't bite, since I was an apprentice yesterday. How did you get injured on your're shoulder?" She asked (Just curious what gender was Mink born as, I dunno why I was wondering)
[ female ^^ ]

Minkpaw felt the vibrations of paws before they heard or even saw Chameleonpaws. Luckily, they had just finished their fresh-kill, and they quickly discarded the remains - a.k.a. pushed the bones to the side - right as the stranger began speaking. They looked up at the feline who was a newly-appointed warrior, offering her a welcoming smile. And then, when Chameleonpaws finished ending her question, it was time for a long game of charades. Flicking an ear in acknowledgement, Minkpaw rose to their paws, the smile remaining on their face. In fact, they were excited for the upcoming game! It was fun to see what others thought of from Minkpaw's wild flailing.

The only downside was that very few cats knew their name. It was difficult to act as a mink, and Minkpaw, when attempting to act as one, often resembled a slithering snake or a squirrel feasting on an acorn. Minkpaw focused on the current question, though, taking a quick moment to work out a way to display how they got injured. Finally, they suddenly reared back on their hind paws, their face scrunching up as they snarled. They waved their forepaws in front of them as if clawing their opponent. Then, they fell onto all fours, looking up at Chameleonpaws expectantly as they awaited her guesses. From there, Minkpaw would either nod or shake her head as `yes` or `no`.
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:01 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Owlstone purred. My first friend since kithood. Wow so precious.Then, Owlstone glanced at her," What do friends do?" She asked.
"They talk together, laugh together, discuss things, and so on." Appleflame answered. "I think so, anyway." She turned to Orangetail. "What do you think?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ female ^^ ]

Minkpaw felt the vibrations of paws before they heard or even saw Chameleonpaws. Luckily, they had just finished their fresh-kill, and they quickly discarded the remains - a.k.a. pushed the bones to the side - right as the stranger began speaking. They looked up at the feline who was a newly-appointed warrior, offering her a welcoming smile. And then, when Chameleonpaws finished ending her question, it was time for a long game of charades. Flicking an ear in acknowledgement, Minkpaw rose to their paws, the smile remaining on their face. In fact, they were excited for the upcoming game! It was fun to see what others thought of from Minkpaw's wild flailing.

The only downside was that very few cats knew their name. It was difficult to act as a mink, and Minkpaw, when attempting to act as one, often resembled a slithering snake or a squirrel feasting on an acorn. Minkpaw focused on the current question, though, taking a quick moment to work out a way to display how they got injured. Finally, they suddenly reared back on their hind paws, their face scrunching up as they snarled. They waved their forepaws in front of them as if clawing their opponent. Then, they fell onto all fours, looking up at Chameleonpaws expectantly as they awaited her guesses. From there, Minkpaw would either nod or shake her head as `yes` or `no`.
She paused," You fought a bear?" She despised the game, but she predicted that the apprentice was rather lonely so she stayed and played charades with them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 19th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
"They talk together, laugh together, discuss things, and so on." Appleflame answered. "I think so, anyway." She turned to Orangetail. "What do you think?"
Owlstone nodded," Oh. Sorry if that was a weird question, my last friend was when I was a kit, and I know kithood friends and warriorhood friends are different."

Old August 19th, 2017, 07:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
She paused," You fought a bear?" She despised the game, but she predicted that the apprentice was rather lonely so she stayed and played charades with them.
Minkpaw shook their head, sharing an amused grin, before rearing back on their hind paws again. They waved their forearms before them, as if they were clawing an opponent. Their muzzle wrinkled, their baring their teeth in a snarl. They then dropped back to the ground, flicking their head towards Chameleonpaws as if to say they fought a cat.
Old August 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw shook their head, sharing an amused grin, before rearing back on their hind paws again. They waved their forearms before them, as if they were clawing an opponent. Their muzzle wrinkled, their baring their teeth in a snarl. They then dropped back to the ground, flicking their head towards Chameleonpaws as if to say they fought a cat.
She blinked," Oh! You fought a cat. What's your name."

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:54 PM

@Starstar

Birchfur was grumbling to herself, outside of the nursery and letting her kits stay with one of the other queens while she got some air. Maybe she'd head out hunting. That'd be nice.
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
@Starstar

Birchfur was grumbling to herself, outside of the nursery and letting her kits stay with one of the other queens while she got some air. Maybe she'd head out hunting. That'd be nice.
Thrushwing padded back to ThunderClan main territory, licking his lips from the the water that dripped from his chin. Once he reached the clearing, he made the steps to the Warriors' den but stopped in his thoughts. Remembering that Jaystorm was not in the condition to go for a hunt with him. Looking around, searching for a cat to take on a patrol with him. Not many were available to the looks of it, until he spotted a she-cat that didn't seem she was busy in any way. Taking his steps back, Thrushwing padded his way to her. "Excuse me." Thrushwing began, shopping two tail-lengths away from the queen.
Closed Thread