Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post I'll be waiting, all...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:38 PM
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:36 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:23 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 07:22 PM
Purrks help
Last post by Bean
Today 06:58 PM

Old August 13th, 2017, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Glancing at the sign and nodding towards Eres, he stepped inside- blinking as the man with an interesting hair-do walked up to Eres and talked to her. When the man- Howard commented on his haircut- his brows furrowed.

"Ey- I've been having this haircut for years now and now one has said a word about it being outdated." He said in his defense. "Anywho, I'm getting it cut anyways so... yeah."
Something of a smirk came onto Howard's face and he nodded his head. "Perfect. And Eres?" He asked curiousily. Eres felt up her head to the root before sighinv and shaking her head in a definite no.

"Nah, love this baby too much, ya know?" Howard rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. Eres felt a little embarrassed as he dismissed her but said nothing more.

Howard clapped his hands together and grabbed a cape before waving Coilin forward. "Well, lets get started. We can talk what you want when we get to the chair." He assured, walking briskly. Eres sat down and gave him a smile before sitting down herself in a waiting chair.

Last edited by Jappy; August 13th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 03:41 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: Fairytail RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Something of a smirk came onto Howard's face and he nodded his head. "Perfect. And Eres?" He asked curiousily. Eres felt up her head to the root before sighinv and shaking her head in a definite no.

"Nah, love this baby too much, ya know?" Howard rolled his eyes but nodded anyways. Eres felt a little embarrassed as he dismissed her but said nothing more.

Howard clapped his hands together and grabbed a cape before waving Coilin forward. "Well, lets get started. We can talk what you want when we get to the chair." He assured, walking briskly. Eres sat down and gave him a smile before sitting down herself in a waiting chair.
Coilin nodded and followed the man to the chair, sitting down. "I was thinking something longer on top but the back and the sides are short- I need to look more my age." he said with a shrug, looking at Howard.

Part of him was incredibly nervous about the idea of all his hair being cut off and styled differently- would anyone be able to recognize him anymore? The new king sighed and looked in the mirror- seeing the last bit of his long shaggy hair.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 15th, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:

Coilin nodded and followed the man to the chair, sitting down. "I was thinking something longer on top but the back and the sides are short- I need to look more my age." he said with a shrug, looking at Howard.

Part of him was incredibly nervous about the idea of all his hair being cut off and styled differently- would anyone be able to recognize him anymore? The new king sighed and looked in the mirror- seeing the last bit of his long shaggy hair.
Howard hummed before then moving to push the hair back, after draping a cape over Coilin's body. "Well, we could perhaps move your bangs to the left like so-" He did just as he said. "And then we can trim and shave up the back and the sides. that way you can flip the bangs over the top! It's quite the style nowadays, from what I've heard!" Howard gushed a bit.\, complementing himself in his head. "Good with you?" He asked quickly, hands already move to clip back the hair in a way to cut it in the fashion he wanted.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:21 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Howard hummed before then moving to push the hair back, after draping a cape over Coilin's body. "Well, we could perhaps move your bangs to the left like so-" He did just as he said. "And then we can trim and shave up the back and the sides. that way you can flip the bangs over the top! It's quite the style nowadays, from what I've heard!" Howard gushed a bit.\, complementing himself in his head. "Good with you?" He asked quickly, hands already move to clip back the hair in a way to cut it in the fashion he wanted.
"I'm fine with that." Coilin said, looking in the mirror and feeling rather nervous about having his hair cut. It had been years since he last had it done- and the last thing he wanted to do was look like an idiot furring his ceremony to become king.

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:

"I'm fine with that." Coilin said, looking in the mirror and feeling rather nervous about having his hair cut. It had been years since he last had it done- and the last thing he wanted to do was look like an idiot furring his ceremony to become king.
Howard frowned after a moment and placed two hands on Coilin's shoulder. "Honey, relax." He murmured, patting his shoulder before moving to clip the bangs up. "I'm sure you'll look stunning. After all, it's my salon. You always come out satisfied!"

Eres huffed as she picked up a magazine. Some model on the front was shooting her a finger gun, the title is 'How to Flirt Up Your Life!' with several side stories along with it. Then, she guessed, at least it would be fun to rip on. She moved her legs under her and read biting her lip while Howard worked.
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:43 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Howard frowned after a moment and placed two hands on Coilin's shoulder. "Honey, relax." He murmured, patting his shoulder before moving to clip the bangs up. "I'm sure you'll look stunning. After all, it's my salon. You always come out satisfied!"

Eres huffed as she picked up a magazine. Some model on the front was shooting her a finger gun, the title is 'How to Flirt Up Your Life!' with several side stories along with it. Then, she guessed, at least it would be fun to rip on. She moved her legs under her and read biting her lip while Howard worked.

His shoulders relaxed as he let out a small sigh. "Alright alright." Coilin replied, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He had to learn to put trust in the man and hope to God that his hair wouldn't be screwed up. "Thank you."

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:

His shoulders relaxed as he let out a small sigh. "Alright alright." Coilin replied, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He had to learn to put trust in the man and hope to God that his hair wouldn't be screwed up. "Thank you."
Howard brightened slightly before setting to work, carefully clipping and making precise cuts and shaving to create the undercut look he was going for.

Later, when he finished, he quickly rubbed oil into it before then finishing the haircut. "Perfect!" He murmured, taking a step back and putting away his supplies. "I assume it is to your liking?"
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Howard brightened slightly before setting to work, carefully clipping and making precise cuts and shaving to create the undercut look he was going for.

Later, when he finished, he quickly rubbed oil into it before then finishing the haircut. "Perfect!" He murmured, taking a step back and putting away his supplies. "I assume it is to your liking?"
Coilin opened his eyes, blinking as he saw himself in the mirror. It had been years since he had changed up his look- and now it was drastically different. He bit his lip as he looked it over, turning his head to see the sides. "Yeah..." the man said before smiling. "I do like it. I feel like it suits me better."

Old August 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:

Coilin opened his eyes, blinking as he saw himself in the mirror. It had been years since he had changed up his look- and now it was drastically different. He bit his lip as he looked it over, turning his head to see the sides. "Yeah..." the man said before smiling. "I do like it. I feel like it suits me better."
Howard let out a sigh. "Nothing less of yours truely to give you a great haircut!" He proclaimed, taking off the cape before going to the front desk. He smiled up at Coilin and held out a hand. "15,000 gems, please!" He called out, and Eres got up at his voice, having not see Coilin yet. When she did, she stopped before smiling brightly. "You look super good, Coil!" She commented.
Old August 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Howard let out a sigh. "Nothing less of yours truely to give you a great haircut!" He proclaimed, taking off the cape before going to the front desk. He smiled up at Coilin and held out a hand. "15,000 gems, please!" He called out, and Eres got up at his voice, having not see Coilin yet. When she did, she stopped before smiling brightly. "You look super good, Coil!" She commented.
Coilin smiled and nodded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out 20 thousand jewels for the tip. He handed it to Howard with a smile and looked back at Eres, nodding. "Why thank you~" he said, smiling.