Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Doeflame finder
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
introduction to whitekit
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:09 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 06:04 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM

Old August 21st, 2017, 11:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

[-Bows- Thank You! Thank You!]

Skypaw tumbled onto his back as Cherrypaw rushed up to him.
He purred and nuzzled her cheek. I made the right choice... Im glad... He through. Then he wiggled out from under Cherrypaw and stood up.
Skypaw gave his pelt a quick shake and sat next tie the apprentice. "So... Can I learn how to climb a tree now?" He asked. "Maybe...
Tomorrow if you think we need to go back now..."
Skypaw sat there,
thumping his tail on the ground softly as he waited for a reply.

[Omg, its really gone! My posts are a bit longer!]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 21st, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

[-Bows- Thank You! Thank You!]

Skypaw tumbled onto his back as Cherrypaw rushed up to him.
He purred and nuzzled her cheek. I made the right choice... Im glad... He through. Then he wiggled out from under Cherrypaw and stood up.
Skypaw gave his pelt a quick shake and sat next tie the apprentice. "So... Can I learn how to climb a tree now?" He asked. "Maybe...
Tomorrow if you think we need to go back now..."
Skypaw sat there,
thumping his tail on the ground softly as he waited for a reply.

[Omg, its really gone! My posts are a bit longer!]
(I'm glad! One of the benefits of getting old is you learn a few things.)

Cherrypaw felt Skypaw's warm muzzle press into her cheek and she closed her eyes, enjoying feeling him so close. When he pulled away and asked about climbing, she felt a twinge of sadness that the moment was over, but she got up and brightly replied, "Of course. I keep my word, after all. One lesson in tree-climbing coming right up!" She said, racing to an oak just over the border. She sat on her haunches at the base and waited for Skypaw to join.
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Teza
Blazingstar had sent the patrol ahead to give himself time to ponder on the situation with Thunderclan. Would they stay quiet for a while now that Snowstar was too busy with a family to worry about them? It was a typical leader/queen move after all. Blazingnight made the mistake which led to Timberstar taking back over. It was only a matter of time before Snowstar made one too many mistakes and the deputy -- Fennelnose was it? -- would take the leadership. Blazingstar was unaware that Bubblestep was the current deputy despite the fact that Snowstar seemed to order them around like one. He was obvious in his fit of anger and that was a weakness he'd never get over. As these thoughts entered and left his head simultaneously, he let his guard down about his surroundings which was probably a mistake. It wouldn't be a surprise if he happened to run into someone along the border, at that time, it was a common occurrence, but he didn't mind it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
Might disappear again

Skypaw chuckled and ran after her, his tail swaying from side to side. Adorable... He thought with a smile spreading across his face.
Skypaw reached the base of the tree and sat on one of the roots, waiting for Cherrypaw to begin. "So, what first?" He purred, swaying from side to side. While swaying, he leaned over to Cherrypaw, causing his bur to brush hers.

[Pure Curiosity ~ How old are you?]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 22nd, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skypaw chuckled and ran after her, his tail swaying from side to side. Adorable... He thought with a smile spreading across his face.
Skypaw reached the base of the tree and sat on one of the roots, waiting for Cherrypaw to begin. "So, what first?" He purred, swaying from side to side. While swaying, he leaned over to Cherrypaw, causing his bur to brush hers.

[Pure Curiosity ~ How old are you?]
Cherrypaw felt Skypaw's fur brush her own, and blushed a little, enjoying the tom's sudden flirtiness. None of the apprentices in Thunderclan looked at her the way he did. "First you'll want to dig the claws of your front paws into the bark, like this," she began, gripping the bark as she described, " then with your back paws, launch yourself up and at the same time release your front claws and grip the back higher up," she explained. "Don't worry, you can watch me first." With a powerful leap, she launched herself up, planting her back claws in the barn. Then she slowly eased down, detaching one paw at a time until she was on the ground beside Skypaw again. "Now you try."

(I'll tell you, but first. How about you try a couple guesses for funzies).
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
Might disappear again

[Okay]

Skypaw nodded. He unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the tree.
Okay... Here we go... Skypaw began climbing, the same way the Cherrypaw had. He pushed off with his hind paws and flew a little further up the tree. A few feet up, he began to feel himself slipping. Oh no... Skypaw began panicking and scrambled around for grip. No, No,
No, No, No!
Skypaw sloppily kicked off with his hind paws and dug his front claws into a branch. "Ch-Cherrypaw! Help! Im stuck!"

[18? 20? 13? 10? 24?]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 22nd, 2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz

'Cold... Dark...' These two things ran through the young she-kit's mind over and over as she lay in the darkness, waiting for something to come along and snatch her up. She was afraid, though she forced herself to not show it. Viper glanced up at the night sky and smiled. She had been on her way to someplace called... Riverclan? That sounded right but it didn't at the same time. Her mother lost her, dropped her and her brother while something chased them, but only picked up her brother. Now Viper lay exactly where she was dropped, waiting for that something to come and get her, but it never did. Her head pounded, but that never distracted her from the beauty of being able to see the night sky. It was her favorite time of day after all. When it became clear whatever was chasing them wasn't coming after her, Viper decided to try to get up, only to find that extremely difficult. Her head started pounding harder and harder once she started lifting it, which made the young kit dizzy as she stood. While her mother taught her how to fight insects and small rodents, she had yet to learn to fight other cats, so when she caught wind of one, she simply froze, making herself look bigger than what she was. When she saw the tom, her eyes went wide. He seemed uninterested in her and very powerful. She hissed, then stumbled as her head pounded once more, making her want to curl up and cry. She'd have to persevere. Right?

Last edited by Teza; August 22nd, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
[Okay]

Skypaw nodded. He unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the tree.
Okay... Here we go... Skypaw began climbing, the same way the Cherrypaw had. He pushed off with his hind paws and flew a little further up the tree. A few feet up, he began to feel himself slipping. Oh no... Skypaw began panicking and scrambled around for grip. No, No,
No, No, No!
Skypaw sloppily kicked off with his hind paws and dug his front claws into a branch. "Ch-Cherrypaw! Help! Im stuck!"

[18? 20? 13? 10? 24?]
Cherrypaw saw Skypaw struggling and gasped. She dig her claws into the bark and leapt up the trunk. She got up beside Skypaw on the trunk with just a few upward leaps and latched hard into the trunk as she leaned over and grabbed Skypaw's scruff in her mouth. "Grab on to the tree with your claws!" Cherrypaw's meowed, her words muffled by a mouthful of fur.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
Might disappear again

Skypaw sunk his claws into the tree branch and pulled himself up.
"Thanks," He gasped, still terrified about what could've happened. "I would have... Died if you weren't here..." Skypaw sat on the branch and looked at the stars.
"I guess... Climbing isn't for me...
Just like running isn't really for you..."
He meowed thoughtfully.
"Different Clans are good at different things... ThunderClan is good at climbing... WindClan is gold at running... RiverClan, swimming... ShadowClan, keeping to the shadows I guess...?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 22nd, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skypaw sunk his claws into the tree branch and pulled himself up.
"Thanks," He gasped, still terrified about what could've happened. "I would have... Died if you weren't here..." Skypaw sat on the branch and looked at the stars.
"I guess... Climbing isn't for me...
Just like running isn't really for you..."
He meowed thoughtfully.
"Different Clans are good at different things... ThunderClan is good at climbing... WindClan is gold at running... RiverClan, swimming... ShadowClan, keeping to the shadows I guess...?"
@Suspiciousmindz @Teza

Cherrypaw climbed up onto the branch easily and sat beside Skypaw. She looked down over the branch and tried to guess at the distance. "I don't think you would have died, but you might have hurt you leg it you landed awkwardly," she replied, hoping that would help the shaken Windclan cat to calm down a little. "I guess so," Cherrypaw replied considering the different clans and how they hunted and survived in the forest. "And it works out for everyone in the clans, I guess. Only Riverclan eats fish, so the fish never run out. Only Windclan eats rabbits, so there's plenty. If every clan hunted the same prey, there probably wouldn't be enough for every cat. Leafbare would be impossible.Suddenly, Cherrypaw's ears perked up. She heard a tiny voice, like that of a kit, somewhere nearby. She glanced toward the sound and spotted a small shape in the darkness. "A kit?" she said out loud, startled to see the poor thing out here all alone. She was about to climb down to check on it when she noticed another shape moving along the border. A much bigger cat. Cherrypaw narrowed her eyes. Something about the cat was familiar. Then, suddenly, her mind flashed to the gathering and the leaders at Seastones. "B-Blazingstar," the ginger and white shecat meowed in a hoarse whisper as she pointed with her paw to show Skypaw what she saw.