ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:49 PM

Old September 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default The Land of the Evergreen {Open to All}

Note: This thread is opened to all to RP in. So, no need to ask to join. It centers around a newly made queen who lost her mate before she had her kits. And, soon after one of her kits died while she kitted. Now, she moved to remote, serene place and is a very protective mother of two daughters.
The place they reside in is here
~~~~~~~~~

The lilac pointed Siamese watched from inside a broken tree hollow as her kits played around. They were only a few moments away from her, and her eyes stayed pleasantly on them, not straying into anything else. She gave her shoulder a couple licks, and settled her head onto her paws. It's only been a two moons, and her girls were growing wonderfully. She adored the two little ones she named Leilani and Melody. Both gorgeous names. And, in a way to honor their father who tragically was killed. Mystical refused to cry because crying was for the weak. She had been through much worse, but her kits were the happiest presents she ever received. Never had she thought she could love something so much. Other than their father. She could only hope that he was watching them grow up, always being with them and keeping them safe as they continued to grow. At the moment, they were small, precious balls that needed her constant attention.

Leilani ran around in an adjacent circle as she circled her sister. It was a way of mocking the other feline to copy her moves. There was no doubt that Leilani and Melody were complete opposites. Melody was the sweet one out the both of them, but Leilani was more of the one who had fire within her. Granted, given the gift from her mother. Mystical had always told them that Melody was more like their father than the both of them. Leilani wanted to be like her father, but it appeared she took everything from her mother. From looks to personality while Melody was to small duplicate of their father. It was just somethin special about their father that Leilani wanted to grasp. Instead, she was a smal kit with a wandering eye. She stopped her running, and lunged at her sister, pulling at her ear.

{ @Random Melchester }
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Land of the Evergreen {Open to All}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Note: This thread is opened to all to RP in. So, no need to ask to join. It centers around a newly made queen who lost her mate before she had her kits. And, soon after one of her kits died while she kitted. Now, she moved to remote, serene place and is a very protective mother of two daughters.
The place they reside in is here
~~~~~~~~~

The lilac pointed Siamese watched from inside a broken tree hollow as her kits played around. They were only a few moments away from her, and her eyes stayed pleasantly on them, not straying into anything else. She gave her shoulder a couple licks, and settled her head onto her paws. It's only been a two moons, and her girls were growing wonderfully. She adored the two little ones she named Leilani and Melody. Both gorgeous names. And, in a way to honor their father who tragically was killed. Mystical refused to cry because crying was for the weak. She had been through much worse, but her kits were the happiest presents she ever received. Never had she thought she could love something so much. Other than their father. She could only hope that he was watching them grow up, always being with them and keeping them safe as they continued to grow. At the moment, they were small, precious balls that needed her constant attention.

Leilani ran around in an adjacent circle as she circled her sister. It was a way of mocking the other feline to copy her moves. There was no doubt that Leilani and Melody were complete opposites. Melody was the sweet one out the both of them, but Leilani was more of the one who had fire within her. Granted, given the gift from her mother. Mystical had always told them that Melody was more like their father than the both of them. Leilani wanted to be like her father, but it appeared she took everything from her mother. From looks to personality while Melody was to small duplicate of their father. It was just somethin special about their father that Leilani wanted to grasp. Instead, she was a smal kit with a wandering eye. She stopped her running, and lunged at her sister, pulling at her ear.

{ @Random Melchester }
Melody did nothing as she watched her sister, intent eyes focused on Leilani. She knew her sister would attack soon, and she was waiting for it. In fact with the way she was smiling slightly, she was practically encouraging it. Now, Melody didnt play rough, but she would play with her sister on occasion. Right now, though, she decided she'd rather stick to watching. Her tail flicked back and forth, and her ears flicked when her sister finally lunged and grabbed her ear, pulling gently. Melody allowed this for a few moments but eventually pushed her away softly but firmly, keeping her paws on Leilani's chest. Although she did cast her sister one of her brilliant, loving smiles, her affection for Leilani shown clearly in her green hues. After a moment she drew back and curled her tail around her paws, blinking slowly at her sister in a gesture Leilani surely knew as I love you. Then the calico smiled again and turned her gaze away slightly to listen around. She heard the gentle singing of the birds and wanted to join in, but... Not right now. Right now was her sister's time. Still, Melody looked up to the trees, then back at Leilani. She smiled again, tilting her head as if to say, What shall we do today? She was certain her family was used to her not talking that much. Oh she could if she wanted to, but she preferred to stay silent and just listen.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Apollo, a huge, derpy looking Savannah Siamese tom, was wandering around in the evergreen. The good-natured farm-kittypet watched as a butterfly landed on his nose. He went more cross eyed than usual, trying to decide whether to bat at it or admire it. However, before he could act on either choice, he sneezed, sending the butterfly fluttering away.
Apollo blinked good naturedly and continued along happily.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Leilani was winded by her sister, having to feel that she lost the fight to the younger one. This displeased the she kit, and she pushed her sister off gently. As gentle as she could since she was still a kit herself. Her moves weren't very sturdy at only being two moons, but she still wanted to feel like she caused some type of large movement with her small paws. Quickly, the she cat got back up and pranced forward, swiftly turning around as she crouched to the ground, ready for more play fighting, but soon her sister was lost in the singing birds. Melody never talked much. Leilani was the talker. She was the more outgoing of the two. "Ah, look at those birdies, Mel!" She cooed, staring above at the flying creatures. "I wanna be a bird! I wanna be a bird!" She hopped up and began running around as if she were flying high in the sky. If only it could be a beautiful miracle that would come true. She would be the happiest being in the sky and free.

Mystical watched with a loving gaze as her kits played nearby. Her ears constantly stayed alert in case she needed to defend them at any cost. But, this part of the world. This part of the forest had maintained a safety rate. With dazzlingly trees, and plentiful prey. Only thing tricky was finding them. Since her kits were still nursing, it was hard for her to leave them and fetch food for herself. She was afraid they would get hurt if she was gone for more than a second out of their sight. The tough diaries of being a single mother in the wilderness. Unaware of the clans, she was forced to keep them safe herself. Over the moons, Mystical had became very rough, very fierce. The mother weakly got up from her position of their den at the current moment and she padded towards her two daughters. Leilani was yelling about wanting to be a bird which made Mystical snort with amusement, and the little Castiel in a female form that she named Melody was as quiet as a mouse could be. Mystical gave an affectionate lick to the kit's head before she grabbed Leilani's scruff and sat her down near her. "Stop being so wild, girl. You'll lead trouble our way," she whispered to Leilani, who simply gave a vigorous nod. Mystical was very hungry, but she didn't want to leave her kits. She wasn't an excellent hunter, but Castiel had taught her the basics of catching food. Now, the plan was - where were the kits going to hide while she fetched herself something to eat? The beyond knows she would go into hysterics if she lost another kit. Not another.

@Random Melchester

Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Leilani was winded by her sister, having to feel that she lost the fight to the younger one. This displeased the she kit, and she pushed her sister off gently. As gentle as she could since she was still a kit herself. Her moves weren't very sturdy at only being two moons, but she still wanted to feel like she caused some type of large movement with her small paws. Quickly, the she cat got back up and pranced forward, swiftly turning around as she crouched to the ground, ready for more play fighting, but soon her sister was lost in the singing birds. Melody never talked much. Leilani was the talker. She was the more outgoing of the two. "Ah, look at those birdies, Mel!" She cooed, staring above at the flying creatures. "I wanna be a bird! I wanna be a bird!" She hopped up and began running around as if she were flying high in the sky. If only it could be a beautiful miracle that would come true. She would be the happiest being in the sky and free.

Mystical watched with a loving gaze as her kits played nearby. Her ears constantly stayed alert in case she needed to defend them at any cost. But, this part of the world. This part of the forest had maintained a safety rate. With dazzlingly trees, and plentiful prey. Only thing tricky was finding them. Since her kits were still nursing, it was hard for her to leave them and fetch food for herself. She was afraid they would get hurt if she was gone for more than a second out of their sight. The tough diaries of being a single mother in the wilderness. Unaware of the clans, she was forced to keep them safe herself. Over the moons, Mystical had became very rough, very fierce. The mother weakly got up from her position of their den at the current moment and she padded towards her two daughters. Leilani was yelling about wanting to be a bird which made Mystical snort with amusement, and the little Castiel in a female form that she named Melody was as quiet as a mouse could be. Mystical gave an affectionate lick to the kit's head before she grabbed Leilani's scruff and sat her down near her. "Stop being so wild, girl. You'll lead trouble our way," she whispered to Leilani, who simply gave a vigorous nod. Mystical was very hungry, but she didn't want to leave her kits. She wasn't an excellent hunter, but Castiel had taught her the basics of catching food. Now, the plan was - where were the kits going to hide while she fetched herself something to eat? The beyond knows she would go into hysterics if she lost another kit. Not another.

@Random Melchester

Melody smiled gracefully to herself as she watched her sister run around, pretending to be a bird. Birds were magnificent creatures to her, and they made such beautiful trilling sounds in the mornings and all day. They went quiet at night. But that was alright, because she still had the crickets chirping to sooth her. Melody loved the sounds all around her. Her sister and mother's voices, as well. The singing of the birds, the chirping of the crickets, every sound she could think of was beautiful to her ears. It was all such a good melody. I was not named in vain. Melody decided in her head. She watched Leilani dash toward Mystical. Sending her mother one of her precious smiles, the kit stood and headed toward the two. She rubbed against Mystical's legs, then nosed her mother's stomach and peered up at her with a concerned look. Then she grinned comfortingly and nodded toward Leilani, her eyes still fixed on Mystical as if to say, I've got the wild-child. Go get something to eat. She bumped her muzzle lightly against Mystical's stomach and nodded toward the forest, looking up at her passionately. We're okay.

Forever...

Old September 4th, 2017, 08:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Melody smiled gracefully to herself as she watched her sister run around, pretending to be a bird. Birds were magnificent creatures to her, and they made such beautiful trilling sounds in the mornings and all day. They went quiet at night. But that was alright, because she still had the crickets chirping to sooth her. Melody loved the sounds all around her. Her sister and mother's voices, as well. The singing of the birds, the chirping of the crickets, every sound she could think of was beautiful to her ears. It was all such a good melody. I was not named in vain. Melody decided in her head. She watched Leilani dash toward Mystical. Sending her mother one of her precious smiles, the kit stood and headed toward the two. She rubbed against Mystical's legs, then nosed her mother's stomach and peered up at her with a concerned look. Then she grinned comfortingly and nodded toward Leilani, her eyes still fixed on Mystical as if to say, I've got the wild-child. Go get something to eat. She bumped her muzzle lightly against Mystical's stomach and nodded toward the forest, looking up at her passionately. We're okay.
One thing Mystical understood was the language her daughter didn't speak. Her kits' father was a selective mute, and Mystical developed a way in understanding how he spoke to her. It almost made her eyes cloud over and tears that she had the little doppelgänger of the tom she loved. Mystical felt Melody's soft nose against her stomach - abnormally skinny than she ever been. "Ah, I know what you're thinking Melody, but I can't leave you two here alone. There is too much danger." She closed her eyes for a moment, sinking her claws into the dirt. Danger was something she couldn't protect them from. She was weak at the current moment, but she tried to remain strong as their mother because they didn't need to lose her. So far, Mystical had tried her best surviving solely on greenery. But, this cat was no herbivore. She was disgusted at the taste of such unnatural prey. There was a stream not too far from where they resided. She could hear her mate's voice practically in her mind that living near a stream was mandatory for water. She could easily go along that stream to hunt for herself and she would be able to nurse her little ones. But, she did not want to leave them.

Leilani was too busy worried about other things to notice the unspoken communication between Mystical and Melody. She saw a leaf fall from the tree above their den, and she crouched to start pouncing after it. When her mother held down her tail before she could go after it, she snapped, "Hey!" She turned sharply to her mother, displeased. Mystical gave her eldest daughter a firm gaze and the attitude was dropped. Leilani sat next to her sister, their mother in front of them. She bobbed her head lightly along with the wind. "Hey, Mel, you wanna play -" she paused, bringing up a paw to hit her sister. "Tag!?" She exclaimed before deciding to run around in circles. Mystical gave her youngest daughter a soft amused grin, before sinking back into the grass to cool her belly fur. One thing Mystical knew for sure - you could never maintain a wild kit.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

One thing Mystical understood was the language her daughter didn't speak. Her kits' father was a selective mute, and Mystical developed a way in understanding how he spoke to her. It almost made her eyes cloud over and tears that she had the little doppelgänger of the tom she loved. Mystical felt Melody's soft nose against her stomach - abnormally skinny than she ever been. "Ah, I know what you're thinking Melody, but I can't leave you two here alone. There is too much danger." She closed her eyes for a moment, sinking her claws into the dirt. Danger was something she couldn't protect them from. She was weak at the current moment, but she tried to remain strong as their mother because they didn't need to lose her. So far, Mystical had tried her best surviving solely on greenery. But, this cat was no herbivore. She was disgusted at the taste of such unnatural prey. There was a stream not too far from where they resided. She could hear her mate's voice practically in her mind that living near a stream was mandatory for water. She could easily go along that stream to hunt for herself and she would be able to nurse her little ones. But, she did not want to leave them.

Leilani was too busy worried about other things to notice the unspoken communication between Mystical and Melody. She saw a leaf fall from the tree above their den, and she crouched to start pouncing after it. When her mother held down her tail before she could go after it, she snapped, "Hey!" She turned sharply to her mother, displeased. Mystical gave her eldest daughter a firm gaze and the attitude was dropped. Leilani sat next to her sister, their mother in front of them. She bobbed her head lightly along with the wind. "Hey, Mel, you wanna play -" she paused, bringing up a paw to hit her sister. "Tag!?" She exclaimed before deciding to run around in circles. Mystical gave her youngest daughter a soft amused grin, before sinking back into the grass to cool her belly fur. One thing Mystical knew for sure - you could never maintain a wild kit.
Melody didn't move, her eyes fixed intently on her mother. She barely reacted when Leilani hit her and began to run. She did glance after her sister, but didn't give chase. After a few moments, the calico stood and stretched, flicking her tail tip under Mystical's stomach. Well, i'll go find you something to eat. She said silently, brushing past her. She glanced back briefly before continuing forward, deciding to ignore them if they called for her to return. She only stopped when she reached a small puddle that the earlier rain had brought, staring down intently into the water with narrowed eyes. The two-moon old kit smiled at her reflection. She'd been told she looked a great deal like her father, which brought pride to her heart. She'd never known the Tom, but she loved him anyway.

The kit flicked an ear when she heard a rustle in the bushes beside her. Amazing how much you could hear when you stayed quiet, eh? The soft chirping of birds, and her sister's excited yells, seemed to go quiet as Melody turned toward the bush. Her heart beat calmly, focused intently on the rustling. Something small and brown shot out right toward her paws. Maybe it was luck, maybe it was something practiced, but Melody's small paws came crashing down onto the creature, barely giving it time to squeal. It was dead before it even knew it had been attacked. Melody lowered her head to bury her nose into the creatures small fur before lifting the mouse up carefully by the nape of its neck. She then turned and trotted back to where her mother and sister were. Her catch was small, but hopefully would be enough for Mystical for now, at least.

Forever...

Old September 7th, 2017, 09:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Melody didn't move, her eyes fixed intently on her mother. She barely reacted when Leilani hit her and began to run. She did glance after her sister, but didn't give chase. After a few moments, the calico stood and stretched, flicking her tail tip under Mystical's stomach. Well, i'll go find you something to eat. She said silently, brushing past her. She glanced back briefly before continuing forward, deciding to ignore them if they called for her to return. She only stopped when she reached a small puddle that the earlier rain had brought, staring down intently into the water with narrowed eyes. The two-moon old kit smiled at her reflection. She'd been told she looked a great deal like her father, which brought pride to her heart. She'd never known the Tom, but she loved him anyway.

The kit flicked an ear when she heard a rustle in the bushes beside her. Amazing how much you could hear when you stayed quiet, eh? The soft chirping of birds, and her sister's excited yells, seemed to go quiet as Melody turned toward the bush. Her heart beat calmly, focused intently on the rustling. Something small and brown shot out right toward her paws. Maybe it was luck, maybe it was something practiced, but Melody's small paws came crashing down onto the creature, barely giving it time to squeal. It was dead before it even knew it had been attacked. Melody lowered her head to bury her nose into the creatures small fur before lifting the mouse up carefully by the nape of its neck. She then turned and trotted back to where her mother and sister were. Her catch was small, but hopefully would be enough for Mystical for now, at least.
Mystical had settled down, curling her tail around her as she saw Leilani wanting to play with her sister. Mystical had gave Melody a look that may have said 'Go on and play'. She felt that the small kit was going to cave in and play with her sister since Leilani was more hyped than the both of them. When Melody brushed past Mystical, the mother watched curiously at her kit. Then, immediately shot up from her position. "Melody!" She had shouted. Her daughter had strayed too far, leaving the comfort of their den. The outside world was dangerous. Mystical could only do so much to protect her little ones from the predicaments of the world.

Leilani heard her mother's blood curling scream, having to fear what would happen next. The small Siamese duck in fear, her fur trembling because she did not like to see her mother mad - sad - anything of a horrible feeling. Leilani wondered where her sister had gone, and why she had been mousebrained to leave. She seen Mystical get up and start to run in the direction of her other daughter, leaving the other kit frightened and exposed to predators.

"Melody!" Mystical hadn't been thinking straight. She had lost her son. She had lost her mate - what if she lost this one as well? Her pads walked against the soft brambles, costing the leaves that were crushing below her. She was looking for her daughter, knowing she was nearby from her scent. Padding in a circle, bending her nose down to catch a good whiff of the kit. She suddenly remembered that Leilani was near the den. Oh, no...she was becoming a terrible mother. She had ran back to their makeshift den, finding both of her kits and a small dead mouse. Mystical felt tears brimming her eyes, and she casted the food aside for a moment, dropping to the ground to hold both her daughter's close to her, dazzlingly their fur with warm licks. "Melody!" That was the third time Mystical yelled the she kit's name. "Don't you ever do that again. Ever. Do you understand me?" She glared at her daughter with blue optics, the red reflecting inside them appearing clearer. She didn't want to lose another kit. She knew predators were out there...waiting. Besides, Mystical was a nomad. They weren't going to be staying in this den for long. They had to leave because they were roamers.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mystical had settled down, curling her tail around her as she saw Leilani wanting to play with her sister. Mystical had gave Melody a look that may have said 'Go on and play'. She felt that the small kit was going to cave in and play with her sister since Leilani was more hyped than the both of them. When Melody brushed past Mystical, the mother watched curiously at her kit. Then, immediately shot up from her position. "Melody!" She had shouted. Her daughter had strayed too far, leaving the comfort of their den. The outside world was dangerous. Mystical could only do so much to protect her little ones from the predicaments of the world.

Leilani heard her mother's blood curling scream, having to fear what would happen next. The small Siamese duck in fear, her fur trembling because she did not like to see her mother mad - sad - anything of a horrible feeling. Leilani wondered where her sister had gone, and why she had been mousebrained to leave. She seen Mystical get up and start to run in the direction of her other daughter, leaving the other kit frightened and exposed to predators.

"Melody!" Mystical hadn't been thinking straight. She had lost her son. She had lost her mate - what if she lost this one as well? Her pads walked against the soft brambles, costing the leaves that were crushing below her. She was looking for her daughter, knowing she was nearby from her scent. Padding in a circle, bending her nose down to catch a good whiff of the kit. She suddenly remembered that Leilani was near the den. Oh, no...she was becoming a terrible mother. She had ran back to their makeshift den, finding both of her kits and a small dead mouse. Mystical felt tears brimming her eyes, and she casted the food aside for a moment, dropping to the ground to hold both her daughter's close to her, dazzlingly their fur with warm licks. "Melody!" That was the third time Mystical yelled the she kit's name. "Don't you ever do that again. Ever. Do you understand me?" She glared at her daughter with blue optics, the red reflecting inside them appearing clearer. She didn't want to lose another kit. She knew predators were out there...waiting. Besides, Mystical was a nomad. They weren't going to be staying in this den for long. They had to leave because they were roamers.
Melody hardly knew what was happening before she was pulled close to her mother and sister. She winced as her name was yelled - For the third time, and looked up at her mother through wide green eyes as if to ask; But mommy, what did I do wrong? But she still refused to speak. Instead she just nodded hesitantly, before wriggling away from her mother. Then she grabbed the mouse she'd caught and padded back over, dropping it between Mystical's paws. "You need to eat." It was the first time she'd spoken, and her voice was soft, clear, musical, like she was singing. Melody only talked when it was important to. Now she nudged the prey over to her mother and gazed at her.

The she-kit shut her mouth, going silent and mute once again. When she talked, it was rare, and never lasted long, never more than a sentence. Not because she didnt like to talk, she just liked to listen. But right then Melody felt like Mystical was the one that needed to listen at the moment; After all, she needed to eat, Melody was right. She could hear her stomach grumbling. It wasnt fair that Mystical starved to keep her kits safe. So, Melody sat back and twitched her tail around her paws, keeping a firm gaze on her mother. She often felt like an adult at some times; Like now. She didnt mind taking care of her mother, though, it was something she quite enjoyed, honestly. Though she did wish Mystical would try harder to take care of herself instead of Melody and Leilani. But, if she wouldnt; Melody would. It was that simple for the kit.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 7th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.